Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 06

Story Info
Bethany nails the black janitor.
2.9k words
4.51
114.7k
26
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A freshened Bethany sat on the couch watching TV awaiting Foley's return from the bowling alley. She'd spent the last hour and a half bathing and preening herself up for her black lover. She was meticulous about her grooming, as her fellow classmates at high school knew all too well. She managed to wash the cum out of her hair and combed it back to life even though she didn't have all her beauty aids with her.

At eighteen, she didn't need much work at the vanity mirror to get men's attention, yet she painstakingly applied her makeup, taking nothing for granted. Foley was due back around 10:30 and she didn't want him to become bored with her. She absolutely loved getting blacked and simply adored servicing Foley's brazen black throat plunger.

Earlier she had downed two copious loads, one offered by Foley and one donated by his bowling partner--a black man whose face she had never even seen. It was such a nasty session--getting face-fucked to oblivion while wearing a blindfold and then eating the stranger's massive cum wad. Just thinking about it caused her pussy to tingle.

While waiting, she decided to pass the time by changing the lacquer color on her long sensuous nails. Retrieving a bottle of polish remover from her purse, she began the mundane task. As the television played, she wiped off all the blood red shade and re-painted them a slick silvery pearl. Manicured to perfection, they proudly shimmered with elegance as she shook them in the air to dry.

It was now 11:30 and Bethany had fallen asleep on the couch to some lame MTV program waiting for Foley. When he walked in at around 12:15, he found her in her lacy bra and panties, curled up on the couch. He tenderly picked her up in his arms and quietly brought her into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. She was startled awake in a bouncy rebound as Foley laughed, enjoying the view of her huge knockers bobbling in the fall.

"You bastard!" she shouted. But before she could protest any more, he dove between her legs, removed her panties and began sucking her sweet young cunt.

His experienced tongue lightly circled her clit as her breath and heartbeat slowly increased in response. Using two fingers to probe her fleshy folds, he continued to lap and suck her teenage essence. As she became wet, he pushed his fingers in her while teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. Her hips rose off the bed and she began to gush, forcefully shooting her womanly fluids out, soaking the bed sheets and moaning uninhibitedly. He manically rubbed her pussy and she came again and again until, squirting as she cried out, "No more, no more..." When her breath returned to normal she thanked Foley for the best orgasm she ever had.

Now on his back, she crouched over his thighs while facing him and began massaging his manhood. "Even though you made me wait so long tonight, I'm going to treat you a special hand job because you made me cum so fucking hard," she said and firmly clutched his huge black nuts with one hand while raking his shaft with the long slivery talons of her other.

"Ooooo, that feels good. I loves bein' in yo' hands..." Foley exclaimed. Knowing he liked the feel of her nails on his cock and balls from previous encounters, Bethany made his black demon grow uncontrollably hard with her practiced manipulation. As she continued to "torture" his pleasure giver by digging polished claws into his most sensitive flesh, she'd sometimes pinch the thin skin at the underside of his pole and tug or roll it between her fingers; other times she'd scratch up the entire length then firmly sink her nails unexpectedly into him until his cock twitched.

When she began stimulating his balls with very aggressive tickling, he nearly went over the edge and grabbed her arm to stop. Concerned, she released her grip on him. Bethany removed her bra and as he instinctively reached to caress her huge soft orbs of delight, she quickly wrapped her bra tightly around his wrists, tying them.

"Wha'up wit' dat?" he questioned.

"Just relax," Bethany said and bent his arms back into his chest, "and enjoy." Soon enough her nails were back into his defenseless flesh, showing no "mercy."

"You like how my nails feel?"

"Oh, yeah. Dey really make me hard. I wanna cums so bad."

"Good." She deliberately dragged them slowly and deeply up and down his spongy shaft, causing him to moan and squirm in ecstasy. His pre-cum had oozed out and she used it to moisten her fingertips as a natural lubricant. She teased him relentlessly, often slowing her technique just as he was about to reach new heights.

As we all know, Bethany was the type of girl who always took the time look her best in every way. Her allure was something she treasured. From styled hair, perfectly applied make-up, fashionable clothes, sexy shoes, to her exquisitely manicured fingernails. Most men probably didn't even bother looking at a girl's nails, yet she was proud of her inch and a halfers. Now she thought she might have figured out why so many women donned long nails. And she was eager to test her theory.

Bethany was going to treat him to her inaugural "nail job."

Foley grew impatient. He knew he was fortunate to have a sweet young white slut like Bethany at his disposal and yet he couldn't help acting like she was more trouble than she was worth. "Come, bitch, let's get this fucker off, I ain't gots all night!"

"Hang in there Foley, you'll nut when I'm ready for you to nut," she said, enjoying the control she held over him and took his aching cock in one hand while tugging on his huge sack with the other. Then she wrapped her left hand around the base of his shaft while her index finger of her right hand rubbed his pee-hole. She teased it by gently scratching the slit with her nail. The mushroom head reacted, swelled and produced a tear of pre-cum. Then she tapped the shaft with the nails of her left hand and it grew even more. She laid his cock against his belly and dug her nails into its underside. She pinched certain areas and he deeply groaned, "Ohhh that's a girl..."

Pre-cum seeped out like never before and she had difficulty holding back the urge to lap up the sweet-tasting secretion. But this was a nail job and she wanted to get him off without using her mouth. For about ten minutes she continued her technique of scratching, pinching, clawing and massaging his helpless black monster until he could barely stand it any longer.

Now ready to send him over the edge, she began jerking him off with her left hand while her index finger of her right hand again poked around his cock slit. He was close. She made the "thumbs down" sign with her right hand, held it directly over his raging hard-on and slowly brought her thumbnail toward the slit, matching its horizontal position.

"Ho now, watcha doin' bitch!" Foley cried out, grabbing her fist.

"Trust me lover, I wouldn't dare think of injuring you. Not this precious black cock that has given me so much pleasure. I'll be careful."

She momentarily stopped jerking him off so she could carefully insert the tip of her thumbnail into the slit of his cock. She worked it in about a quarter inch. The cock jumped up like it wanted to take off. Holding her nail securing in him, she began stroking him off again. Foley was writhing in pleasure until it became too much for him.

"Arrrghhh!!!" he screamed, pushing her hands off his pride and joy. She freed his tied wrists. He grabbed his throbbing cock and whacked off, splattering thick gobs of semen on her smiling face. His cum splashed across her cheeks like sleet crashing on a windshield. Wave after wave spewed forth on her nose, forehead, eyes, and lips until that gorgeous white face was completely decorated in it. It was his masterpiece, as never before had he had an orgasm like the one young Bethany just conjured up for him. Never before had he squirted out so much cum.

So thick was his discharge that it remained frozen on her glistening face like frosting. She felt so alive and confident, proud that her new technique was a success. She was so pleased being a canvas for his cum that she got off the bed and walked over to a mirror by the door. "My Lord, Foley, what a humongous load! My entire face is covered. I look like I've been hit in the face with a cream pie! You're a fucking artist. I sure hope you enjoyed it. I can barely wait for you to 'paint' me again."

"Oh, I gotta feelin' I might have enjoyed it a little bit more, you little bitch," he said still catching his breath.

Bethany rubbed his spunk into all the pores and crevices of her angelic face with her fingers like it was a nutritious skin lotion. She was beginning to believe it made her face look creamier and smoother. As Foley quietly lay in bed, she meticulously sucked each of her sticky fingers clean of his prized goo--never one to waste a precious drop of his sperm.

Noticing his high-octane cock hadn't yet deflated, she got down off the bed and to her hands and knees on the floor. "Come on Foley, do me doggie while I'm still wet."

Foley jumped down behind her and rubbed his black joy stick in the inviting crack between her soft upturned globes of ass. He leaned over her, taking her fleshy breasts in his large workman's hands and gently squeezed them. She felt exquisite against his body. "Stick me, Foley, plow your big black cock in my pussy. Fucking ride me all night long!" Bethany demanded.

Foley leaned and whispered in her ear: "If I do, will yo' promises to do something for me?"

"Yes, yes. Anything you want, just give me every inch of your cock right fucking NOW!!!"

"Yo' gots it, bitch!" and Foley's cock slid in her dripping pussy like a thumb into a pursed mouth. He took her hair in both his hands and pulled it back taunt until she screamed. The dried cum on her face tingled and gently pulled on her skin. He rammed his mammoth snake into her with abandoned inhibition. Over and over his hard, vein-pulsating cock pounded her into black ecstasy. Their rampant fucking made a pfftt! pfftt! sound as his entire cock butted into her and his balls clashed against her muff. She was getting his full length and loving it.

This young white girl of eighteen years began cumming with such intensity, her sex juices expelled their way out around his manhood. She virtually exploded. If her pussy had a voice it would be screaming wordless delight.

Many mature women twice her age have never experienced the extreme heights of orgasms Bethany reached with Foley's black cock. Did she realize how fortunate she was to be privy to such pleasure? At such a youthful age, she probably didn't.

As Bethany panted in breathless waves of bliss, Foley closed in on his own orgasm. He stabbed his ten inches into her deepest, most private place and fired his hot eruption of male lava, filling her pussy to overflowing. She was down on her elbows, her cum-crusted face resting on the floor rug, as he massaged her breasts while emptying himself completely into her. She actually felt his sperm splash against the walls of her vagina and moaned softly, almost purring like a sated feline.

When he was content, he withdrew and sat at the edge of the bed. Bethany looked up and saw their mutual juices glistening on his still erect cock. It looked too sweet to pass up. She rose and squatted before his crotch. "May I be allowed clean up privileges?" she coyly asked. He nodded.

Opening wide, she slowly engulfed his black cock, stretching her lips down its length to his balls. Tightly wrapping them around its circumference, she carefully worked her way back to his cockhead, collecting their cum juices with her firm lips. It was by no means a mouthful, but it did have a tangy taste that was good enough to swallow. And then, still squatting before the seated janitor, Bethany squeezed the running cum out of her pussy into her hand. What she couldn't hold spilled to the floor. She did manage to get an entire palmful into her waiting mouth which she devilishly lapped up while staring into her fuck buddy's eyes.

Her tongue tidied up her hand and painstakingly licked each finger, crevice and nail until it was devoid of any spunk. "Now, what was it you wanted me to promise?" asked the curious cheerleader.

"Well, it's late now and we really should get some sleep. I'll tell yo' 'bout it in the mornin'."

"I can barely wait!" said the eager cum-slut and she shot up to the bathroom where she washed her sperm-dried face. Returning to the bedroom, she found Foley on his back fast asleep. She carefully and gently slipped in, rested her head in his chest and cradled his prized balls in her long-taloned hand.

When she woke to the six o'clock sunrise breaking through the curtains, they were in nearly the same position. The bed sheet had been kicked to the floor during the hot night. She could clearly see his naked body awash in morning rays of sunlight. He was rock hard. Unbelievable, she thought, does he wake every morning with a full hard-on? She reached to touch it and teased it a bit with her nails. It jumped and pulsed. Foley woke. "Careful girl, dat's a piss hard-on."

"A what?"

"After a night's sleep, sometimes mens find demselves hard but needin' to piss real bad first thing in the mornin'."

"Really? It looks so angry. Do you mind if I have a bit of a suck before I get ready for school?"

"Sure, be my fuckin' guest!"

Bethany took her sunrise surprise in her hand and slid her head down Foley's belly. His black spear unexpectedly sizzled to her touch. Admiring its magnificence in the sun's radiance, she smiled knowing this was the earliest time of day she had ever been with a cock. "This is certain to kill my morning breath..." she quipped and opened wide to accept the daybreak treat. Immediately she discovered the rank flavor his unwashed cock had from fucking her all night. Yet she stayed with it and licked its entirety, still spellbound from waking to a vibrant erection.

She cupped his huge balls firmly and slid up on her knees. Bobbing her head up and down, she turned "a bit of a suck" into a full-fledged blowjob show. She pumped it as she sucked and Foley's breath deepened. "Baby, I gots to pee real bad now. Let me gets up and go."

"Only if you'll let me assist you; I love being in its presence and watching it perform."

Foley quickly hobbled to the toilet with Bethany soon behind. He aimed is rigid member at the bowl, pushing it downward with the tips of his fingers. "May I?" asked Bethany, reaching her hand out toward his cock. He nodded and she wrapped her fingers around it, pointing it at the water. His piss fired out strong, steady, and pungent. She had done this for him once before and enjoyed it very much. The toilet water turned a golden-yellow as it splashed in making bubbles. She shook the last few drops off as the current waned.

He remained hard and Bethany fell to her knees still holding his irresistible cock. "I've got to have a mouthful," she pleaded, staring directly at the cock eye. "It's too tempting not to kiss it and suck...hummmmph..." and Bethany just engulfed it again right there in the bathroom. She'd sucked him off so many times one would think she might have tired of it. Nevertheless, she remained enamored to it, a slave for its delicious emissions of potent black man juice.

"Lover, I don't have a lot of time, so could you nut off quick and give me my mouthwash," she suggested as she lapped his balls, "jerk it off for me, baby." She sat back and played with her tits, putting on a titty show for him. He pistoned his own cock with his hand and soon enough pre-cum began to string down the head. Bethany caught the string with her tongue and twirled it around to capture it all.

She looked up into the ugly and bumpy face of her black fuck buddy and smiled, pursing her lips, making lewd motions with her tongue. "Give me my cum! Cum for my baby--shot it in my dirty slut mouth!"

Foley stopped pumping for a second, brought the head of his labored cock to her outstretched tongue and delivered her request. The head swelled and fired six mammoth loads of fresh nut cream into her mouth. She had to swallow them done quickly or risk losing them. "Mmmmmm, thank you lover. You made it worth getting out of bed this morning. I'm not going to brush my teeth today so I can have you on my breath again today at school."