Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo' wanna suck on this black cock, huh?"

"Like nothing else matters! I want to suck it until I'm most graciously rewarded with a mouthful of you know what!"

"It's gettin' mighty hot. Let's go in the water and I'll let yo' throat down my johnson fo' a good long while. Whatcha think 'bout dat?

"Last one in gets blowed..." and Bethany jumped in the water. Foley walked to the side and sat with his legs dangling in the pool and splashed some water on himself. She swam over to him, greeting him between his legs. In that spot the water level was up to her breasts. She could see his cock outlined in his swimming trunks and grazed her hand over it. "May I help you off with you shorts?" she asked.

"Sure."

Bethany's fingers pulled them from the waist as he quickly lifted his ass up so she could get the trunks down. She positioned herself so that each of his legs rested over her opposing shoulders with her nose directly in his crotch. "I've waited a long, long week to suck black cock, Foley. Not even Monty would let me blow him. Thank you for this opportunity..." Taking hold of his growing shaft, she engulfed it passionately. He tasted so overpoweringly good, so pungent, she nearly creamed herself. "Let's make this one to remember, lover," she said between sucks as he locked his legs around her. She was now a contented prisoner of his crotch and willing to do a life sentence.

"Jus' yo' mouth, slut..." and he grabbed her wrists. He poked his menacing shaft deeper and deeper into her moist oral cavity. "The full ten inches now. I'll only know if yo' doin' right if yo' gag on it, you slut-bitch."

With his legs securely around her head, she couldn't refuse his cock's advances if she wanted to. His was a rank, nasty organ--not smooth and luxurious like Monty's. But Foley's was a full ten inches of black glory and she loved it--after all, Foley was her first black lover--and his was the first black cock to ever enter her mouth, and his cum was the first to swim in her stomach.

He filled her to the max with his flesh. Her sweet lips were pressed against his pubic region with his large balls mashed into her chin. Releasing her arms, he held her face in and bucked until she gagged. It took a few attempts because she was becoming more accustomed to deep-throating. She coughed and her mouth imploded while her eyes watered like she had cut an onion. Gasping for a breath, she was given no mercy and treated to another thrust of black shaft to the esophagus as her nostrils flared. "Dat's a good girl. Soon yo' be rewarded fo' yo' work."

She always enjoyed rolling his pre-cum over her tongue. He was leaking it heavily now and her tongue was completely smeared with his thoughtful gift as he plundered her gullet.

He pulled her brunette locks back and she released his cock from her mouth. "I'm nearin' da end, slut. Yo' goin' it eat my load?"

"You know it, Foley! Please, dump right here..." and Bethany pointed to her tongue.

He began beating it off. "Won't you allow me the honor..." said Bethany as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and pumped it. When a pearl of pre-cum appeared in his slit, she impulsively lapped it up.

"HHmmmmmmmmmmmm..." Foley's deep guttural groan signaled his impending climax. Grabbing his cock firmly to suppress the orgasm, he said, "How bad yo' want to eat this?"

"Real, real badly, lover."

Foley slide his body down into the pool. "Go down and git it then, bitch!" Bethany took a deep breath and immediately went under. She took his cock in her mouth and frantically pumped it with her hand. He immediately unleashed his cock cream into her just as her lips clamped around his prize possession. For 45 seconds he nutted in euphoric spasms as she cheerfully sucked him off below the surface. She carefully slipped her lips off after she was certain he had completely emptied himself and popped up to the air. She proudly displayed her captured treasure to him with an open mouth, and then swallowed. As the moment came to conclusion, she discovered Monty had been standing above them.

"Great job, girl! You just won the black cocksucker's prize. Here's a ticket to the Kitten Palace Theater on Third Street and Maple Road. Meet us there tomorrow evening at eight. Sit in the back row. We'll find you. Now I'd like to use the pool and I'll need to take off this mask. So why don't you dry off and make your way home. I'll leave the ticket on the kitchen countertop along with your kneepads."

"Wow. Thank you for the ticket. I'll look forward to it. And thank you both for sperming me. Could I have a good night kiss before I go?" she said with a devilish smile.

"Certainly," said Monty.

She swam to the pool's ladder about 10 feet away and climbed out. Monty had expected to embrace the young girl but she dutifully knelt at his feet, took his limp cock in hand and kissed the pee hole. Looking up she said "Thanks again," and winked at him for stealing a little taste.

Foley was now drying off with a towel by his chair. She knelt near him next and gathered up his cock and balls. As she handled it, more sperm leaked out. "Looks like I missed a bit," she said and lapped every oozing drop up and kissed his pee hole as well. "See you fine gentlemen tomorrow night."

12