Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy was getting that quivering feeling again in her crotch. She wanted to rub herself but fought back the urge, instead opting to give her full attention to the great delicacy before her. She used both her hands on it now--one went to his dangling balls and the other pumped his slick shaft into her mouth. "Sperm me, lover, relieve those heavy balls of their sap. My white bitch mouth wants to be fed!" she urged, "Show me what this hole is for."

Her head bobbed more frantically, sunlight burning through her blonde hair, the rhythm building, hands massaging glands, his moans rose with more frequency--and still when he expelled his seed it surprised her. She jerked back momentarily but not so much as to lose his cock.

Her mouth became his sperm reservoir, as he unabashedly fired strand after strand of hot, thick, morning cream until her cheeks ballooned out and she had to swallow. She became giddy as he continued to ejaculate more delicious cum that made her cheeks expand once again. She carefully slipped his cock out of her cum-filled mouth when his pulsing subsided. Her cheeks were nearly bursting with the stuff as she beamed in the glory of his orgasm.

As she gulped the massive mouthful, her greedy eye spied a glistening strand of jism slowing descending from the tip of his shiny cock head. She captured it on the flat of her pink tongue. He took his cock in hand and pinched out more to please her hungry tongue. "Mmmmmmmm you taste so fucking good! I never dreamed you give me two brimming mouthfuls of your lip-smacking spunk! You make me cum in my jeans...ahhhh...," she confessed, feeling another wave of quivers and quakes build in her crotch. She began to rub herself to orgasm.

Foley reached down with both hands and twisted each of her nubile nipples between thumb and index fingers causing her to shriek in delight. "O...O...O...I'm cumming...don't stop...don't sss..." He pulled at her nipples until she could bear no more, cumming six or seven times.

"Awright, on yo' feet, bitch. Foley gonna get a taste," he instructed, "now turn 'round and show me dat sweet white ass." He sat on the edge of the bed, still hard. "Bethany, go git a kitchen chair and bring it here." Poor Bethany, who had all but been side-lined, a benched cheerleader, was reeling at the sight of the blonde sucking black dick. Now that he seemed to notice her again, she jumped to his command like a gofer and had a retrieved a chair in seconds. He had her place it with the back facing him at arms length.

"Git yo' white bitch lips to work on my johnson," and a naked Bethany was instantly kneeling gleefully between his legs, jamming his huge cock into her pretty face. "Bring dat ass here, slut," he called to Kristy and he made her stand with her back to him. "Take hold of the back a da chair and bend yo' waist, I wants da get a taste."

He leaned forward and took a deep whiff of her impossibly perfect bubble butt as Bethany continued blowing him. He kissed both cheeks, then teased her crack by gently running his tongue up and down through it.

He took her cheeks in his hands, spreading them to reveal her hidden pink-brown bunghole--her most private cavity. His tongue plunged into it, fucking her asshole. Kristy moaned in ecstasy, holding tightly to the chair for leverage as her knees weakened from the pleasure. Bethany could feel his cock swell in her mouth and throat from the excitement. She relentlessly fucked her own throat with every inch of his hard-on. He tasted so unbelievably good to her--she hoped he'd have another load in him.

As Foley's tongued explored the crevices of her, Kristy felt that familiar shake in her pussy again. She was about to orgasm as he stabbed her brown-eye with his tongue.

"Bend over more, bitch, so's I can bury my tongue!" Foley said and slapped her ass cheek. She shrieked in joy, he opened his mouth and wrapped it around her asshole like a suction cup. He sucked that sweet hole until she squirted uncontrollably, plastering his face with her womanly pussy fluid. By then, he too, was to ready to blast.

Keeping his face stuffed in her butt cheeks, he blew three shots of cum in succession as Bethany squeezed his balls and pumped him off, swallowing each gob as it hit her throat. He was done--completely empty of sperm now. Bethany drew her ruby lips from his purple cock when a long string of spit and sperm formed like a clothesline between his cock head and her lower lips. Not one to waste any offering from a black cock, she sucked it up a noodle of spaghetti. The last strand length smacked up against her lips where her tongue quickly licked it off.

Satisfied she sucked him to fruition, Bethany crawled away from her cramped position. Foley fell back on the bed and the girls soon found themselves nestled on each side of him, eyes slowly nodding out as the morning sunlight fought through the drawn curtain.

12