Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he ransacked her throat, over and over, she took another quarter inch here, and quarter inch of it there until finally she neared the eleven inch mark and again he made the young cheerleader wretch and this time bile filled her mouth and she spat it out on the floor as her eyes water again.

"You spit up, girl?"

"A...a...I'm afraid so..." she admitted hesitantly.

"Well, that means you reached your limit and that's damn good for a cock this size. Get ready for your dinner. Just stick out your tongue and open wide." He began to jerk his cock off, aiming his cock nozzle at her gaping mouth.

Thick, chunky gobs landed in her mouth as he fired off six rounds of arcing strands, slowly filling her mouth. She then aggressively took the shaft in her hand and rubbed it, getting him to fire three more times before he withdrew and closed the panel. His cum was extraordinarily flavorsome. Her cheeks bulged to the max with his liberal offering. She let her tongue marinate in its mouth-watering lusciousness. She didn't want to swallow it, instead opting to savor more for as long as she could.

Suddenly her cell phone rang. She reached for it and noticed the call was from her father, the minister. Although she knew he was wondering where she was, having missed church and all--there was no way she was going to let the enjoyment of the moment end in order to answer it. She swished the prized juice around in her mouth, gargled with it, held her mouth open for Kristy to see the black man's present, ran her tongue on the sides of her cheeks, and then after several minutes, finally gulped the creamy goo down.

"Kristy, that was the best tasting spunk load I have ever eaten. It was...well...I can't think of the words...I could drink glasses of the stuff." Her belly hiccupped a cum belch after just barely getting the last sentence out. They giggled like the teenagers they were and then Kristy's panel opened--yet another prize behind door #2.

Bethany had to be content to watch Kristy work off this new cock. Although this one was black like the rest, it was not a big as the others--only a seven-incher, she surmised. What it lacked in size, it made up for in texture. It was smooth, slick, and had a very appealing odor. Kristy unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra, never breaking her gaze from what would soon be thrusting in her mouth. She pinched her nipples, getting them hard as one hand fell to her crotch and began rubbing her cunt through her jeans. She was going to enjoy sucking off this cock to the fullest degree.

She began her black cock worship by planting a wet and sizzling kiss on the tip of the hard cock and then slowly nibbled on the head while pinching her own nipples until they grew pointy and stiff. Her fingernails lightly scratched at the belly of the shaft as she drew the head in her mouth. Without further ado, pre-cum spilled on her tongue. She graciously received the sweet tang of it and swallowed. Hmmmm, she thought, not a bad flavor, as she ran her tongue in circles on the roof of her mouth.

Pushing more cock in her mouth once again, she could feel the spongy head rub the top of her mouth. It was a sensation she loved--almost as much as having cook buried deep in the back of her throat. Like a hawk after prey, she swooped down on it, trapping it within the wet darkness of her gullet until she had to come up for air. Then she'd swoop down on it again; this time she was the aggressor. This cock was not going to get the best of her this time!

As a voyeur, Bethany began rubbing herself, hoping her panel would slide open again. She watched as Kristy fervently worked on the cock without wasting so much as second for a breather. Her hand pumped and rubbed the shaft while she sucked and licked the mouth-watering treat. Salvia ran freely from the numerous and successful deep-throat attempts. She had taken that black mallet balls-deep over a dozen times when after which she felt his hot flesh pulsate in her mouth and she knew what it was beating for. The cock twitched but she squeezed the underside of it her fingers, damming his flow. The cock dry-heaved in a pseudo-orgasm. When it subsided, she took the cock head in her mouth and sucked on it as hard as she could while she played with herself.

Clamping her lips around the end of the cock, she pressed her jaws together and produced a sensation had resulted in his bucking again. As he blew a monumental load of cock snot into her waiting mouth, she bucked through several waves of womanly ecstasy. Bethany looked on like a lost puppy hoping for a morsel of food as Kristy received a half a dozen mighty jizz spurts.

"Ooo ooo ooo mmmm mmmm good," said Kristy, quivering and shaking. As the lone cock hung there in mid-air, a long dollop cascaded out the pee hole, clinging down about six inches. Kristy twirled it around a finger and thoughtfully offered it to Bethany. She hungrily devoured the delicacy.

The girls knelt there for ten minutes without another cock served up. They began to dress themselves when Foley opened the door and asked how it went. The girls said they had a mind-blowing time. Foley was ready to take them home, but first they had to re-tie their blindfolds, both of which were soiled with cum.

Back in the car, Foley had to drive with the windows open because the girls reeked of sour sperm. Before they were dropped off back at the park, he asked Kristy to stop by his place the following evening. He wanted her to show him what she'd learned from today's experience. Bethany took Kristy into the now emptied church where they could at least try to clean up before going home.

12