Bethany's Bikini Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

"Oh, mistress, please!" Elisa pleaded.

Bethany's voice almost quavered from he arousal. "Get over there and bend over the punishment bench! Put your arms straight out!"

Elisa whimpered as she assumed the bent over position. Bethany, nude but for her pumps and aroused almost to a dripping state, cinched a binding strap around the girl's waist. Then she secured her charge's wrists and ankles in place, and picked up the third switch.

"This is what happens to naughty girls who don't take their punishment as they should," Bethany mock-scolded. Then she applied the third switch like she meant business. Every two or three seconds she whipped the switch across Elisa's bare bottom, sometimes striking the woman's thighs. From the start, Elisa freely shouted with each stroke, and frequently exclaimed "Mistress!" between shouts.

Bethany knew that she was giving very severe discipline, and was tempted to stop amid Elisa's sincere and fervent pleading. She also knew that if she did stop without fulfilling the script, Elisa would never come back for another session. After a minute or so, Bethany spread her legs apart and continued to whip. When the switch was too frayed to continue, several drops of Bethany's natural cream had trickled down her thighs or dripped on the floor.

"There, you naughty girl, I hope you've learned your lesson," Bethany said. She walked over to the bound girl and inserted a finger in Elisa's pussy. It slipped easily inside the bound girl's abundantly lubricated womanhood. "Oh, a nasty girl! You've got a creamy pussy from the whipping. I'll have to teach you a lesson for this next time."

"Please mistress," Elisa panted. "Fuck me! Fuck me with a strap-on! Mistress, please!"

"No. You got out of position, you naughty girl. If you had stayed in position, I'd do that for you. You've got to learn some self-discipline."

She released the bound girl's restraints and told her she could leave. Elisa hurriedly gathered her things and left the punishment room. A moment later, Bethany walked to the outer office and retrieved the sealed envelope that Elisa left for her, put on her clothes, transferred the session to disc, and hurried home.

"I can't wait to get started," Bethany panted when she got in the door of her house. Her boyfriend was on the bed of their playroom, completely naked. His boner stood at attention. "I'm too aroused to eat. Let's play a little first."

Bethany inserted discs in the three players which would display concurrently on the two sets of three large screens. There were three screens on the ceiling, and three screens on the wall at floor level. Since the bed was in the center of the room, each person could view the videos while engaged in sex play.

She started the discs playing. The screens came alive with three different views of the first session of that day. Bethany heard her own voice telling the male to get undressed.

She threw off her clothes and got on the bed. She spread her slender legs and her boyfriend impatiently entered her.

"Easy now," she said. "It gets better." The paddling of the male played on the screens. The loud WHACK of the paddle striking bare skin filled the room, as did the bewildered exclamations of the male receiving them. The image of Bethany in her bikini and boots wielding the paddle appeared on one of the screens on each set. Bethany's boyfriend tried to go slowly. Her creamy pussy had readily accepted his full length, and the stimulation of his thrusting felt good.

A few moments later the caning of the bound male appeared on the screen. The images of Bethany administering, along with the other images of the red streaks appearing on the male's reddened bottom, and those of his facial expressions, sent her boyfriend over the edge. "Oh God," he cried out as he began to spurt in Bethany's hot pussy. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of her boyfriend's frenzied thrusting. The feeling in her pussy got stronger, and as he drained the last of his pent-up arousal inside her, she arched her back and climaxed. Her boyfriend held on as she moaned freely and pumped wildly.

"Oh, Bethany, that was hot! I love those severe ones."

She giggled and puckered her lips. After a few kisses she said, "Let's get something to eat now. The other sessions are even hotter."

A couple of hours later they were back home and eager to watch the other sessions in bed. They hurriedly shed their clothes. Bethany got on the bed, spread her legs, and pointed to her pussy. Her boyfriend knew that she wanted him to satisfy her orally before anything else. Although he was impatient to see the other sessions, he took it slowly and kissed and licked her tasty and aroused womanhood until she convulsed in orgasm.

She switched on the videos of the session with Tasha and Dan. As the preliminary humiliation of Dan talking about his enemas from Tasha, and having to tell Bethany how Tasha wanted her to punish him reverberated through the room, Bethany's womanhood accepted the hard and erect cock that her boyfriend eagerly thrust inside.

He pumped slowly as the video played back Dan's severe paddling and the start of his caning. He was near the finish line as they watched the cane whisk through the air and strike Dan's bare bottom. When the eighth stroke hit, Bethany's pussy got a fresh serving from her boyfriend. He stayed inside her as the footage from the strap-on scene played on.

A short while later, Bethany set up the playback of Elisa's session. It showed her entering the punishment room, placing the bundle of switches on a table, stepping out of her panties, and hiking up her skirt. Elisa placed her hand on her exposed pussy and stroked it for a moment before taking her position at the punishment bench. Her tender bare bottom and pale, willowy legs were in sharp contrast to her black skirt. Her socks and sneakers gave her a sexy look. Then, nude except for her pumps, Bethany walked in and grasped a switch.

Bethany paused the playback. "I'm really tired and have got to get some sleep. We can come back to this later." The paused images remained on the screens, and Bethany quickly went to sleep in her boyfriend's arms, knowing that she'd be awakened several times during the night with her boyfriend's hard cock inside her and the sounds of the replayed session. Those nocturnal episodes were all the more sensual to Bethany, since, in the dreamy state between sleep and wakefulness, she experienced the sessions anew. In her bed with a hard cock pumping inside her, she often let herself go and experienced orgasm after orgasm in a way that she couldn't in a more alert state.

That night, as the scenes of Elisa's very severe switchings played out, Bethany awoke in various positions -- on her tummy, on her back, on one side -- with her boyfriend's cock thrusting in and out. She dreamily moaned, first with arousal, later in orgasm as she heard the sound of the switch repeatedly swipe across Elisa's bottom and thighs, and her charge's shouts of distress. Bethany's boyfriend, of course, raptly watched and listened while plunging inside her, and gave her a fresh serving of creamy ejaculate.

After a long sleep extending to mid-morning, Bethany had a thought. She told her boyfriend that it was her turn to have some fun that night after work. She took the video discs with her so that he would not watch any of them before she got home.

During the idle moments at her bikini clinic, she formulated her plan. When she got home from the clinic that day, she got started right away on her fun night. It began with her giving her boyfriend three enemas -- a two-quart sudsy solution followed by two rinsing enemas of three quarts each. She stroked herself to orgasm twice while watching her boyfriend struggle with retaining the enemas.

Bethany then tied her boyfriend's hands to a spreader bar and arranged two pillows on the bed. She stepped into a strap-on harness and motioned for him to lie face down with the pillows raising his hips. With a broad smile on her face, she started the videos of her favorite sessions.

She entered her boyfriend. As the sessions played, she pumped relentlessly and deliberately. The probe snaked in and out of her boyfriend and his exclamations sometimes filled the room as much as those of the participants in the video, and her arousal steadily increased. Just before cresting, she let herself lie forward until she was prone on top of him. Amid her boyfriend's raucous groans, she pumped hard throughout her orgasm.

They rested a few minutes, and Bethany again had him assume the position for receiving her probe. Her arousal from being dominant was almost as strong as her arousal from the stimulation from wielding her strap-on. The replay on the screen from her favorite and severe sessions stimulated both of them, and as she lustily pounded his ass with the probe, he begged for relief -- both from her strap-on and sexual relief. He knew her answer as her hands tightly gripped his hips and she kept pumping. As the night went on, Bethany pumped her boyfriend with the strap-on for a longer time before subsequent orgasms. He knew that his begging her to stop had no effect, and that she was going to continue to pump his already sore ass with it until she decided to stop. He lay there in submissive surrender while Bethany repeatedly had her way with him.

At long last, she had enough, and removed the strap-on and his bindings. She had him suck her pussy to orgasm, and then mounted him. As he savored the sweet caress of her womanhood, his insides still throbbed from her strap-on domination. With slow and deliberate thrusts, he worked up to a massive and wrenching ejaculation. He cried out and his aroused cock pulsed and throbbed inside her as it spurted hot jets of semen into her welcoming pussy. Her lithe body, gleaming eyes, and country-girl smile consistently evoked every last drop of his reserve.

As they cuddled half an hour later, Bethany was still aroused from her dominant romp. She had brought her boyfriend to an erect state again, and was delighted to hear his breathing pick up. A little more sensuous touching, and he entered her.

Her eyes twinkled, and she said, "I think it's time you had a session at the clinic."

"Oh god," he replied, recalling the other times she had him over there. The sessions were extremely grueling, and at the same time rewarding.

"I'd wear nothing except my boots," she continued. "You'd get a series of enemas, just like today. After that, it's across my lap for the hairbrush. Naughty boys get a long, hard, hairbrush spanking. A hundred and fifty swats for you!" She felt his cock harden inside her.

"Bethany," he hoarsely whispered.

"And you'd better not leak, or you'll get the cane," she continued.

He always seeped when she gave him over-the-knee paddlings. The sweet surrender to her dominant side, plus the way she tickle-touched his nuts during the paddling assured that he always leaked pre-cum.

"Naughty boys who leak on their Mistress' legs get punished severely. They get tied to the punishment bench for a good caning. After that, they get a good fucking with a strap-on."

Bethany giggled when she noticed his thrusting become faster and harder.

She said no more. She let her boyfriend's imagination stimulate him further, and in a few moments he spurted wildly.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers
12