The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Uuunnggghh!" she gasped as his curved shaft snaked up into her body through her vaginal chute.

Beneath her Burt growled a long and deep, "Yeessss!" as his hips thrust upward against his mother's ass. His cock pressed against the upper walls of her womb as her weight settled upon his lap. Beth growled back at him and rolled her hips, stirring his cock within her. Now Burt was no longer her innocent son. He was just another young stud with a cock of steel rammed high into her aching, eager pussy. She realized in that moment that she'd been wanting this more than anything for too many years.

Beth leaned back into Burt's chest and pressed her hands into the arms of the chair. Now she could raise herself up slightly and she began riding his cock even as he began to fuck up into her. For several passionate minutes the two grunted and ground together, fucking like young lovers. Beth's robe fell away and was tossed aside. Still she wore her white bra, though her heavy, mature tits hung out and bounced upon her chest as she bounced upon Burton's lap. Her pussy slipped up and down his upraised cock, lubricating it with her flowing cream. Her clit tingled and she reached down to flick at it with a finger nail, sending sparks of delight through her belly as her son's cock tickled her inner walls.

"Jeez, Mom! You are one hot fucking slut, aren't you?" Burt panted.

"And now I'm your hot fucking slut, Burton!" she gasped. "Fuck me hard, son. Fuck your mother with that big, hard pecker!"

Her words were quite unexpected, and suddenly Burton began to grunt. "Oh, shit, Mom! I'm going to cum!"

Beth quickly slipped up and off him. She turned around and dropped her face into her son's lap just as the first jet of hot cream erupted from the winking piss-slit at the tip of his dark-purple knob. She took that first blast across her lips and cheek before she was able to wrap her lips fully around his pulsing knob. She drank down his next pulse of cream, and the next, until he fed her no more.

"Oh, ow, stop!" Burt gasped as his cock grew very sensitive in his mother's mouth and he pushed her away. She wrapped his saliva, cunt-juice, and cum-covered cock between her heavy breasts and began to stroke. She grinned up at her son, with semen glistening on her lips and dripping from her cheek. His eyes were shut and his mouth open as she continued to work her son's cock. He remained somewhat stiff under her breast-fluffing and it wasn't long before she knew that he was ready, willing, and quite able to move on to round two.

"I still need to get off," she told him. "Let me do a little work this time. Just sit back and relax, Burton. Let Mommy take care of you."

This time facing her son, Beth crawled up into the chair to straddle his waist. She reached between her thighs to take hold of his cock and then lowered her dripping, needy cunt back down his full length. Both echoed the others moans as they again coupled. With renewed energy Burt began to fuck upward into his mother's pussy with sharp, shallow strokes that didn't take long to get her to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" Beth cried out as her body exploded into orgasm upon her son's cock for the first time in her life, and she rode it for as long as she possibly could. All the while Burt continued to fuck up into her and drive her higher and higher.

Eventually Beth had to slow down and relax as her climax subsided. Burt sat up and then stood, holding his mother tight to his body and with his cock still embedded within her dripping cunt. He turned and sat her in the sofa chair. Her legs fell open wide and Burton began to drill his mother's pussy with long, deep, youthful thrusts that had her grunting and gasping. He pulled her around until her hips were propped up on the arm and he could fully stand between her flailing legs to fuck her with hard thrusts. At times his cock would vacate her completely, leaving her pussy agape lewdly, before ramming back into her forcefully. Beth loved the way her son was taking control of her, and she looked forward too many more submissions to him, and maybe his younger brother as well.

Having already cum once, Burt was good for some time. After fucking his mother across the arm of the chair, he pulled out of her wonderful, willing pussy long enough to plant her upon the seat on her knees, her chest pressed into the seat back. He plunged back into his mother from behind and resumed his rapid, deep thrusting into her. She was by now grunting so loudly that anyone in or around the house would know what was happening. They would even know with whom, as she time and again shouted out his name, or simply cried out, "Oh god yes! Fuck me, son! Fuck me!"

Burt moved her to another chair, this one near the large windows at the front of the house. With his mother bent across the arm he again fucked her from behind, this time in full view of anyone passing by on the street beyond. It was at this point that Beth gasped, "Will you fuck me up the ass, Burton?"

Beth had surprised both her son and herself with the request. Burton, Sr. had been a fan of the act, and she had learned to enjoy it on his long, think rod. There once was a time when anal sex had been the primary form of coupling between Beth and her husband. While she was on her period, Beth enjoyed the sensations a hard cock up the ass gave her, as well as the magnificent orgasms she obtained during these weeks. While pregnant, anal sex had been for her the most enjoyable, and for both her lovers and her ex-husband she would scream through climaxes.

In the years since moving to Regal Bay however, it was rare for any of her young lovers to want to sodomize her. She had asked a few of her regular young lovers to take her anally and a few would though they would be reluctant. But Beth had long ago discovered that anal sex for her often drove her to such heights that she climaxed for minutes at a time. And now, with her son becoming something so much more, Beth wanted Burt to know and accept this added degradation. After all, it had been his father who had introduced her to ass-fucking, and she wanted nothing more than to continue this tradition with his son.

Burt was predictably reluctant. "I don't know, Mom. I've never done that before."

Beth looked back at him and begged, "Please, baby, I need your cock up my ass! I cum so hard when I get ass-fucked, and I want my big boy to give me that kind of mind-blowing orgasm. Please, Burton, fuck my ass. Fuck your mother's fat ass."

It excited Burt to hear his mother begging to have his cock up her ass. He had never taken a girl anally, and even though Kelly had hinted that she might be willing to try it someday, she had yet to give in. Now here Burt was, his mother bent across the chair begging for him to shove his dick up her ass. It was entirely too much for him to pass up.

With her pussy cream coating his rod, Burt eased back and re-aligned the bulbous head with his mother's asshole. "Be slow," she instructed. "Steady pressure, until I relax." He held his cock tight and pushed forward even as she leaned back into him, and after a moment of resistance, her anus finally relaxed and his knob popped into his mother's hot rectum.

"Oh, fuck me!" Beth gasped and began to trembled as his cock inched its way up through her rectum and into her bowels. Her guts realigned as Burt's curved cock slithered into her dark, dirty backside. Finally, after several minutes of grunts and moans, Beth had her son's full length up her ass.

"So good," she sighed. "That feels so good inside me." She panted for a few moments. "Now fuck me, you bastard!" she demanded through clenched teeth. "Fuck your mother, boy, and fuck me hard! You damn wonderful mother-fucker!" With that, Burt took hold of her hips, pulled back until only his knob remained inside her hot ass, and then he began to thrust.

"There! Is that how you want it, Mother?" Burt grunted. "You like that, don't you? Hard, young cock up your fat ass!"

"Oooohhh, yes! Yes! Yes!" Beth gasped, cried, and begged as her son began fucking her harder and harder, until her ass was as relaxed and as accepting as her pussy had been.

Smoothly Burt's cock drilled his mother's guts, and over the next five minutes he sodomized her. All the while, during that Saturday afternoon, neighborhood traffic passed as a light rain began to fall just outside the big picture window.

As her son's cock raced in and out of her guts, and his tight belly slapped across her sweaty ass globes, Beth's heavy tits hung swaying and smacking together beneath her. She looked up and out into the neighborhood beyond, and to her horror she saw old Mrs. Reed looking back at her from the sidewalk, underneath a large umbrella, where she was walking her little dog. She was the widowed mother of prudish Orchid Reed, one of the office personnel at Regal Bay High School. It had to be obvious to Mrs. Reed what was happening in Beth's front room. Beth only hoped that her son was far enough back that Mrs. Reed couldn't recognize him.

Playfully, Beth raised a hand up and with a pained smile waved to her elderly neighbor. That friendly act sent Mrs. Reed on her way, but not without another backward glance that caught Beth with a tit in hand and her own nipple now locked between her lips.

Beth sucked at her own nipples as her son continued to grind her ass to pulp. Her body hurt and shivered before him, and she finally had to beg him to let her lay down. He relented and they soon were lying on the thick carpet, spooning, he behind her. She lifted her right leg and accepted her son's cock once again into her rectum. It didn't take Burt long to resume his heated pounding of her ass-hole, which flexed around his cock shaft, gripping him tight. Burt reached between her thighs and began fingering her dripping pussy as he pounded her. He pushed a tit to her mouth and she returned to sucking at her nipple as her son slipped up her ass with smooth, pleasurable strokes. Her guts had welcomed him back inside, and he returned to pounding her bowel with increasing hunger.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" Burt grunted. He slammed his dick hard and deep, and while holding himself as far up his mother's ass as he could go, he roared, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Mom!" His cock exploded within her guts and splashed her colon walls with his hot semen.

"Yes! Yes, baby! Fill Mommy with that hot boy-cream!" She moaned and moaned in her son's arms as his cock emptied inside her. "I can feel it! I can feel you pulsing inside me," she moaned. She wiggled her hips and felt his spewing cock rub her sensitive walls. She trembled through yet another orgasm of her own as Burt's balls filled her butt with boiling semen.

Eventually, Burt's cock deflated and slipped free of her anus. She tightened her ring as best as she could, given the circumstances as Burt rolled away from her. Burt sat up a moment later and got to his feet. Without another word, Burt left his mother lying spent, dripping with spent semen and aching from the abuse on the front room floor.

Beth curled up into a fetal ball and relaxed. She was hurt at the way her son had left her, without so much as a kiss, hug, or even a thank you. She wanted so much more than to be treated as little more than a spent tissue that he'd jacked off into. And yet, Beth felt wonderful. Her son was now the latest in a long string of young lovers she had enjoyed, and whether he comes back to her, that would be his decision to make. She would not force her son to continue with this incestuous affair if he didn't feel completely comfortable with it. Their lives had already been changed forever, and Beth was looking forward to the next time she and her son might lay together.

Better than that, she grinned, she now had a sinful tale of incest of her own to share with the other women at the Club over drinks that evening. "Won't Natalya be surprised?" she asked the empty room as she finally rolled to her feet and headed for the bathroom.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12