Bethel Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers

When his sister came for the first time Andrew did not relent. This may be the only opportunity for him to have his sister and he wanted to make sure it was an experience that neither of them forgot. He drove his tongue deeper inside her, feeling his nose rub against her clit as her musky nectar ran down towards his chin. He lapped it up, coaxing more from within her tight pussy. When he felt her tighten around his tongue as she came for the second time he rose up on his knees.

Andrew wrapped his fist around his twitching cock and began pumping it as he reached down, still fingering his sister's dripping pussy. Through half-closed eyes he saw her reach out for him and push his hand away from his shaft. He leaned forward, resting his hands on her waist and moaned louder.

Wendy's soft hand curled around her brother's throbbing shaft and she began stroking it, slowly at first, then faster. "Cum for me, Andrew," she urged. "Shoot it all over me..."

Seconds later Andrew did just that -- shooting his hot, thick cum over his sister's quivering stomach. It sprayed over her in strips and a small pool just below her navel. As she released his spent cock he looked down, watching her paint her soft skin with his sticky jism. He rolled over on his side, staring at Wendy as she coated her left breast with his cum, then licked her sticky fingers clean.

"God... that was the hottest thing I've ever done," she said, sounding breathless.

Andrew gave his sister a wide grin and nodded. "Yeah... that was pretty amazing," he panted, still looking at her sexy body, shiny with his semen.

Wendy turned towards her brother and slid closer, resting her head on his shoulder. "Now get some sleep, Little Brother," she whispered. "You're going to need your energy for tomorrow." She kissed his flushed cheek and closed her eyes, still smiling.

###

The knocking on their door woke Wendy the next morning. She glanced quickly at the clock on the night stand and noticed that it wasn't quite seven yet. "Andrew, wake up!" she hissed, then bolted from the bed.

When Wendy saw her father standing in the hallway she wasn't too surprised, yet still nervous. Then she noticed that he was still wearing his plaid flannel housecoat and was unshaven.

"I just wanted to let you guys know that I just went down to the lobby to ask about the ferry," Raymond told his daughter. "They said it's not fixed yet. Your mother and I are planning on going for breakfast around eight-thirty, so you and your bother meet us in the lobby then."

"Okay, Dad," Wendy said with a nod. She held the door ajar, hoping her father could not see inside the room, or smell the scent of sex that she knew must be hanging in the air. Then she gave him a wary glance as he returned to his and his wife's room.

"What did he want?" Andrew asked his sister as he sat up on the side of the bed.

"To tell us to meet them in the lobby at eight-thirty." Without waiting for a reply, Wendy hurriedly pulled her housecoat on, grabbed a towel, and went down the hall to have a shower.

Throughout breakfast Wendy's and her brother's libidos were tempered by paranoia and anxiety that their parents might grow suspicious, or perceive any change in the interaction between them. Each ate quickly, making little conversation with their parents or each other. When it was time to return to Bayview Bed and Breakfast they were relieved.

"We'll walk back," Wendy told her father. "It's a nice day and Andrew and I want to stop in the store and pick up some snacks."

"Okay, suit yourself," Raymond said. He got up from the table at Cindy's Cafe and fished his keys from his pocket. "Meet us back in the lobby around noon for lunch though."

"Ah... I think we'll skip lunch, Dad," Andrew said. "I don't think I'll be hungry after this big breakfast. I'll get a sandwich or something for later."

"Yeah, me too," his sister chimed-in, relieved by her brother's quick thinking.

The siblings followed their parents out to where the van was parked, then each sighed as they watched their parents drive away. Andrew gave his sister a worried look. "Do you think they suspected anything?" he asked.

"No, I doubt it," she said with a shake of her head. "I worried about it too, but I think it's just paranoia."

Andrew let out a nervous laugh as he began following his sister back towards where they had come from. After a few minutes of silence he smiled at Wendy. "Last night was so hot though," he said.

"Yeah... it was," she agreed with a sigh. "Maybe we should tell Mom and Dad to just leave us here once the ferry's fixed."

Andrew laughed. For the first time that morning he felt brave enough to take a lingering look at his sister. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing white a short-sleeved blouse and a denim skirt that barely covered her knees. She looked so enticing, and although he wanted to pull her to him and run his hands over her didn't dare to. Not only was he worried that someone would see them, but he doubted she would let him.

Wendy gave her brother a knowing glance and a smile. Her hazel eyes seemed murky that morning as they moved over his body. "You're thinking something naughty, aren't you?" she surmised, now grinning.

"Well, can you blame me -- after last night?" he replied.

"No... I am too," his sister said with a sigh. She wrapped her arm around Andrew and gave his ass a hard squeeze. When he flinched and let out a surprised yelp she laughed and grabbed him harder. "What -- don't you like that?" she teased.

"It just surprised me, that's all." Despite his surprise and nervousness, Andrew could feel his cock begin to stiffen. He reached out and gave his sister's ass a hard squeeze through her skirt. Her rump felt firm, and when she didn't protest, he left his hand on her. "Your ass feels so good," he said.

Wendy smiled, pleased by his compliment. "Thanks, so does yours," she said. "But not as good as your cock did last night." She stopped abruptly and turned towards her brother, pulling him to her by his hips. When she felt his hard shaft pressing against her stomach she smiled. "Mmmm... ready to have some more fun?" she purred.

"Uh... yeah, but we can't -- not here," Andrew replied. His eyes darted about, looking up and down the road for anyone who might see them in their illicit embrace.

"No, but tonight -- after Mom and Dad go to bed, we can." Wendy ran her tongue over her lower lip as she tugged her brother closer, feeling the full length of his hard shaft pressing into her stomach. She glanced down at the bulge in his jeans, smiling.

Andrew looked over his sister's shoulder and noticed a car approaching. He quickly broke contact with her and began walking. "Someone's coming," he cautioned.

"Tonight, we're both going to be cumming," she retorted, quickening her pace to catch up with her brother.

By the time Andrew and Wendy arrived at Quik Foods for sandwiches and snack food they had regained their compose. They felt confident that no one would be suspicious of anything taboo between them, but were careful to not exchange any glances that might be considered odd or suspicious. Andrew noticed the same brunette woman behind the counter who was there during their previous visit. He smiled at her as he passed.

"Still here, I see," the woman behind the counter remarked.

"Yeah -- ferry's not running yet." Andrew opened a tall refrigerated case and brought out a sandwich and a bottle of Coke. He took a bag of roast chicken chips from a chrome shelf, then turned towards the counter.

"Well, I hear they got the part this morning," the woman replied. "She should be running first thing tomorrow morning."

Andrew paused when he heard this news. From the corner of his eye he noticed his sister glance at him as she reached for a bag of chips on the shelf to his left. She said nothing. Andrew had mixed emotions about the ferry being repaired because although he wanted to return home, he also wanted to be able to spend more time with his sister on Bethel Island. "That's good," he said, hoping to sound happy with the news.

"You guys have fun here?" the clerk asked. Her eyes narrowed and a faint grin washed over her face.

"Yeah, we did. I got to like it a lot." Andrew approached the counter to pay for his items and smiled.

As she rang in the items that Andrew had placed on the counter the woman with the oak-coloured hair peered over at Wendy. She smiled as she reached for a white plastic bag. Then after depositing Andrew's bottle of Coke, sandwich and bag of chips she leaned closer. "Make the most of your last night here," she whispered with a wink.

Andrew noticed his sister standing beside him from the corner of his eye. He gave the woman behind the counter a wan smile and said "Uh... okay.". He lowered his head and took the bag from the counter, then stood beside the door, waiting for his sister.

"Do you think she suspected something?"

Andrew and Wendy were within eyesight of the bed and breakfast when she posed her question. Andrew shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "It doesn't matter. We'll be leaving tomorrow and never see her again."

Wendy stopped and turned towards her brother, then shot him a grin. "Well, I'm pretty sure she suspects that something's going on between us," she said as she reached into the bag she was holding. "When you turned to go to the door she dropped this in my bag."

Andrew's eyes grew wide and his jaw slackened as he stared at the box on condoms in his sister's hand. "What the hell?!" he exclaimed.

"She probably figured better safe than sorry," Wendy replied as she closed the bag. "I guess there was just something about how I was looking at you back there that made her put two and two together. When she handed me the bag she said to have fun tonight."

Andrew gave his head a bemused shake as he and his sister continued walking towards Bayview Bed and Breakfast. When they arrived the found their parents sitting on a bench on the front lawn, basking in the sun.

"I've got some good news," their father announced, beaming a smile.

"What's that?" Andrew asked, trying to sound curious.

"Mrs. Goodwin said the ferry will be running again tomorrow morning," he announced. "So you guys make sure you're up early. I want to be on the eight o'clock run."

"Okay, sure thing, Dad," Andrew told his father. "That's great news. I've had enough of this place."

Andrew and his sister trudged up the stairs in silence, wearing dour expressions. Once they were inside their room Andrew turned towards his sister and let out a sigh.

"You're going to miss this place, aren't you?" she surmised.

"Yeah... in a way," he replied with a nod.

Wendy sidled over to her brother and draped her arms over his shoulders, returning his smile. "Well, at least we'll have some great memories of our best vacation ever," she said.

Andrew gave a nod as his eyes wandered down to the front of his sister's blouse. When he noticed her hard nipples jutting out from the material the smile returned to his face. "Yeah," he said with a nod, staring vacantly at her chest. "I can't wait till tonight."

Wendy laughed as her eyes moved down to the front of her blouse, then back to her brother's. She slipped her arms from his shoulders and quickly undid two buttons of her blouse. "How about a sneak peek then?" she teased.

Andrew nodded enthusiastically as he watched his sister pull her blouse open wide. He let out a faint gasp when he discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra. His eyes lingered on her hard nipples. They were almost the same hue as her lips and clit, and he felt a nearly overwhelming urge to suck on them.

"God, you're so sexy," he said as he exhaled.

"Thanks... you ain't so bad yourself."

Wendy tittered and took a step closer to her brother, and drew his hands up to her bare breasts. Once he began kneading at them and tugging at her nipples she placed her hands on his hips and pulled him closer so she could feel his hard cock pushing against her. She sighed and slowly moved her hips, rubbing herself against him.

"Tonight I want that in me," she whispered into his ear, then nipped at the lobe with her teeth.

"Uh... okay." Andrew looked into his sister's eyes, unable to hide his surprise and grinned. "Are you sure though?" he asked.

Wendy nodded, still swaying her hips. "No sense in letting those condoms go to waste," she giggled.

Minutes passed, although they seemed like seconds to Andrew, before his sister took a step back and buttoned her blouse again. "Sorry... we better be careful," she told him.

"Yeah, I suppose." Andrew sighed, unable to hide his disappointment.

"Oh, come on -- cheer up," she implored. "It'll be night before you know it. How about a game of Scrabble to pass the time?"

"Sure," her brother replied, sighing once more.

During supper that evening Wendy and Andrew were not hungry as they sat opposite their parents at Cindy's Cafe. They were craving each other rather than food, and wished that time would propel itself faster so they could be alone in their room. During the drive back from Cindy's Cafe they sat in silence in the back seat of their father's van, each staring out the window, sharing the same thoughts.

"Don't you guys stay up late. I'm going to be on that ferry at eight -- with or without you."

Andrew and Wendy were standing in the lobby of the Bayview Bed and Breakfast, listening to their father admonish them. They tried not to flash him impish grins as he spoke, although both were quite certain that the would be getting little sleep that night. They could sleep in the van.

Once they were back inside their room Andrew closed the door behind him and laughed. "Don't you guys stay up late," he intoned, mimicking their father, as he gave a Clintonesque jab at the air with his forefinger.

Wendy laughed at her brother's antics as she sat down on the bed. Beside her was an uncompleted game of Scrabble. "Want to finish this?" she asked. "We've got a couple of hours to kill."

That evening did pass more quickly than either Andrew or Wendy imagined it would. The air was thick with sexual tension, and although the siblings wanted to satisfy their craving for one another, they knew it would be foolish of them to do so before their parents were asleep. Once eleven o'clock approached Wendy stood up.

"I'll be right back," she announced before leaving the room.

Andrew waited for his sister to return from the bathroom. His cock had been throbbing for most of the evening and he was growing wild with lust. Once Wendy returned he made a quick visit to the bathroom, then hurried back to their room.

When Andrew opened the door to their room he was not entirely surprised to see that it was lit with only the lamp on the night stand, and to find his sister waiting for him in his bed. She raised up on her elbow, smiling at him. The sheet was covering her, but he could tell from her bare shoulders that she was naked beneath it.

"I've got a present for you," she said, raising her hand and grinning.

Andrew took the wrapped condom from his sister's hand and placed it on his pillow. Next, he quickly tugged his t-shirt off and dropped it to the floor. As he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down he smiled, feeling his cock rise and push out at his underwear. Feeling nervous and awkward with his sister staring intently, he unwrapped the condom and slipped it on.

The sheet felt cool on Andrew's naked body, but soon that sensation was replaced by Wendy's soft, warm hand sliding down his chest and stomach. When he felt her cup his full balls and give them a gentle squeeze he moaned.

"I've been waiting for this all day." Wendy's hand moved up to her brother's right hip and she tugged at him, guiding him towards her. Just one thing though: whatever you do -- don't be gentle."

A groan left Andrew's clenched teeth as he climbed between his sister's open thighs. As her fingernails ran down his back and she wrapped her legs around him he moaned again, only louder. These wonderful sensations did nothing to prepare him for what happened next. As his hard shaft entered his sister's tight, wet pussy he cried out in pleasure. She tugged at the back of his neck, drawing his mouth down to her left breast.

"Careful, or someone will hear," she breathed in his ear.

Andrew began pumping his hips and breathing harder as he worked his shaft in and out of the body he had craved for so long. His wildest fantasies of Wendy didn't even begin to compare to how wonderful it felt to finally be inside her. She gripped him tighter with her hands, legs, and finally within her tight walls as she began to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck me hard, Andrew," she moaned, then bit down on his left shoulder to stifle another moan.

As his hard meat thrust harder and deeper inside his sister, Andrew looked down at her beneath him, watching her breasts quiver. He captured her left nipple between his lips again and tugged, first with his lips, then his teeth. Wendy moaned louder into his neck and gave his shaft another hard squeeze deep within her.

"Faster... god, Andrew... fuck me, please," she said in a throaty voice. Her back was arched slightly and she was grinding her hips, meeting him as his cock sank deep in her with his increasing rhythm.

"Fuck... you feel so good," he moaned, looking down at his cock pistoning in and out of his sister.

Judging from her breathing and moans, Andrew could tell that his sister was probably as close to an orgasm as he was. She had snaked her right hand down between them and was rubbing her clit hard. He could feel the back of her hand on him each time he pushed into her, pressing her into the mattress and making wet sounds as his cock hammered at her dripping pussy.

When Wendy cried out with one last moan and squeezed his cock hard Andrew could not hold back any longer. Gripping her hips, he raised up to give her several more hard thrusts, before burying his shaft inside her one final time. He came with a loud groan, then buried his face in her neck, kissing her.

"I love you, Wendy," he whispered as he felt himself growing soft.

"I love you too, Little Brother."

Wendy's lips were soft and moist on his cheek, and Andrew smiled at her as he rolled over. He observed his sister through half-closed eyes. The look of pleasure and love on her face thrilled him, and he wanted to make her feel that way every day and night from then on.

"That was so wonderful," Wendy said as she wiggled closer to her brother. She laid an arm over his chest and kissed his cheek.

Andrew returned his sister's kiss as he stroked her back. "Yeah... that was the best experience of my life," he replied, still catching his breath.

Wendy raised her head and smiled into her brother's eyes. "Mine too. Well, so far anyway," she grinned. "But we've got all night and a box of condoms."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers