Beth's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"How did you convince him to join us so quickly?" I asked Kelli.

"Simple," she said. "I blew him until he came in my mouth. After I released the pressure in his nuts, he was all over me, still hot for a fuck, so I knew that was just a warm-up for him. I convinced him that his piece of ass was waiting for him down the hall. Turns out I was spot on. Huh, Beth?" Jack and Rick laughed.

"You sure as hell did a great job of getting him revved up," I said. "Because he definitely fucked the living daylights out of me."

"It's no secret why," Jack said, patting my ass. "I would have had the same reaction if that cute butt of yours was the first thing I saw when I came through the door."

"The only difference being that you would have wanted to fuck my asshole," I said, squeezing his hard-on.

"Oh, that sounds like fun and I'm up for it. But first, I want to watch these two lovers until they're done. They're really putting on a show. The way your sister is behaving makes me think that he's a magician. His magic wand is certainly casting its spell on her."

That sister of mine, the same Mary Ann, who was rather tentative about whether she could even take him on, was riding him with abandon, hands braced on his chest, her long, blond hair whipping back and forth as she pumped her hips, impaling herself on his black pole and climbing to squealing climax after climax.

"He's got to be close to coming. I know I'd be," Rick said. He was right.

Stewart put his hands on her hips after she'd enjoyed a particularly noisy orgasm and said, "Mary Ann, I'm about to come and I'd like to be on top when I do."

"God, yes," she said, dismounting from his hips. "I want to feel your body pressing on me when you shoot your come inside me." She lay down again and he wasted no time climbing aboard.

"It's okay to come in you then?" he asked, as he entered her again.

"Hell, yes," she said. "I'm on the pill. I want you to unload every drop of your sperm in me."

We all laughed when he pretended to look abashed and said, "Yes, Miss. Coming right up, Miss."

Their little pause was just that. Serious fucking happened as they both reached for their climaxes. "Let's try to come together." I heard Mary Ann say. Stewart nodded and redoubled his efforts. Sweat dripped off him now and the only sounds in the room were the liquid, slapping noises of their crotches meeting and their moans of pleasure.

Their finish was sudden. First Mary Ann let out a cry and her hips nearly lifted Stewart off the bed, but his powerful, answering thrust pinned her down. His ass clenched repeatedly as he ejaculated in her. She held him tight against herself, keening her pleasure as he filled her.

Each time he spasmed, Stewart said, "Oh, shit. You're so good. Oh, shit. You're so good." Finally the lovers lay still, peacefully entwined, and I hoped, in Stewart's case, just temporarily satisfied.

We spectators clapped and cheered. "You guys should get an Oscar or something. That was an awesome piece of ass, Stewart," Jack said.

It was the lovers' turn to take it easy. Jack insisted on eating Mary Ann's creamy pie, but not until he showed it to the rest of us. They had fucked so energetically that her crack was full of white froth.

"Just look at that," Jack said. "His come is so thick and creamy it whips." We laughed when he put his tongue in her and announced, "My, god. It's sweet too!" Mary Ann held his head close to herself as he got on with cleaning her up. Once again, Kelli seized the chance to suck Stewart's dick until it was clean.

Rick and I were kind of left out, but we amused ourselves by making out while the others licked and sucked each other. When the clean-up was complete, Mary Ann leaned over and whispered in Kelli's ear. She smiled and nodded, then Mary Ann announced, "I'm pretty much used up for tonight. For some reason, I'm feeling especially lovey toward this guy." She kissed Stewart and he gave her ass cheek an affectionate squeeze. "I want to sleep with him, but at the same time, I don't want to be totally greedy so I invited Kelli to join us."

"That's fine with me," I said, putting my arms around the necks of both Rick and Jack. "These two can keep me amused." Jack kissed one of my nipples and Rick licked the other.

"Nighty, night then," Mary Ann said. Both she and Kelli put an arm around Stewart's waist and we watched their bare bottoms wiggle as the trio headed for bed.

I had the undivided attention of my two lovers, and the result was a delightful session for me. I climaxed numerous times as they enjoyed my greedy pussy and mouth. We swapped positions several times and while one guy fucked me I gave the other head until they were both ready to come.

Ever since Dan and Jack had introduced me to that particular kink, I've been on the lookout for more opportunities to have a guy come all over my face. From the first time I talked Rick into doing that, shortly after we returned from Boston, we discovered how much we both enjoyed that kink. He told me that it was a real turn-on for him to see my face covered with come. For me, one special memory of that quirk was from our Boston adventure. Kelli and I had given Dan head until he ejaculated on us both, positively covering our faces with his thick, ropy, semen and I loved every hot spurt that flew on my face or into my mouth. That experience had only reinforced my desire for repeating that scene.

I lay down and they got into position and began jerking off. Jack was the first to come and he was joined by Rick moments later. When they finished, I was slippery with semen. I had come on my face, in my mouth, dripping off my chin, covering my tits, and even a strand or two in my hair. For me, that turned out to be the final act in a night of passion. I was so satisfied and exhausted that I fell asleep immediately without even cleaning myself off.

Sometime in the o'dark-thirty hours of the morning, I was awakened in our pitch-black bedroom by someone, obviously female to judge from the tits pressing on my back, who whispered in my ear. "Hi Beth. It's me."

"What the hell are you doing here, Mary Ann?" I whispered, moving over closer to Jack to make room for her to cuddle up to my back. I don't know how she'd done it. I was sleeping between the two guys and she had somehow managed to climb right in among us and snuggle up to me. "I thought you were spending the night with your new lust interest," I whispered.

"I tried," she murmured. "We had a lot of fun. He screwed both Kelli and me again. We took turns sitting on his face and riding his cock. I don't know about her, but I came four or five more times."

"So, why aren't you still with them?" I asked.

She ignored my question and continued. "We ended our lovemaking with an interesting and sexy thing that he and Kelli did. She lay down on the bed, then he got on his knees and straddled her chest. She sucked him until he was nice and wet, then took his hard-on between her titties, using her hands to hold them tight around his shaft. God, Beth. You should have seen those two. It was so hot watching his big, black pole fucking her white tits. Shit, I'm getting twitchy just telling you about it." She lifted her leg over me and pressed her wet sex against my hip. Her hand found my breast as she held me close.

"At the top of every stroke, Kelli opened her mouth and either licked or sucked the purple end of his dick. When he came in her mouth, she didn't swallow, instead, she emptied her mouthful of sperm into her cleavage. You're not going to believe what they did next. It was so nasty I had to rub my clit while I watched."

To my surprise, Mary Ann actually began to rub her sex against my hip, and, to my further surprise, her story and sexy movements were beginning to make me hot. Putting a hand on her butt, I said, "Go ahead. Tell me. What did they do next?"

"Get this. First he kissed her mouth and then they took turns licking his come out from between her breasts. They were so hot I was wishing I had been the one to make Stewart come. I must have looked needy because he waved me over and kissed me too, giving me a taste of what little come Kelli hadn't already swallowed.

"I would have liked to have seen that."

"After that, we messed around some more and he ate me to a climax. That did it. In spite of my desire for more, I realized that my body was seriously fucked out. We settled down for sleep with Stewart in the middle. I remember doing some very sweet cuddling as I drifted off. It was heavenly, but it didn't last." She quit moving her hips and kissed my neck.

"I now have a clue as to why that delicious man isn't married any longer, sister dear. Boy, can he snore! He woke me out of a sound sleep when he tuned up. It sounded like an eighteen-wheeler was blasting through the bedroom. Kelli, bless her heart, never stirred. That girl sleeps like a log. I tried to ignore the racket, but finally I couldn't take it any more--so here I am. God, Beth. He snores so hard I swear the walls were shaking and on top of that..." She giggled. "He farts!"

I couldn't help myself. I laughed out loud. Jack stirred and turned over to put his arm around me. In so doing, he touched one of Mary Ann's breasts, she took his hand and held it against herself as we girls giggled.

"What's so amusing?" he asked, drowsily. We explained that Mary Ann's new lust interest had a couple of minor flaws and told him what they were.

"That's funny," he said. "Dan snores loud as hell too." He was right, I remembered that from our Boston trip. "Maybe it's a common thing for big-dicked studs. Kind of evens the playing field for us more averagely hung guys. We get the girls in the end."

"Oh, Jack. You have nothing to worry about. Would you like a piece of my end?" Mary Ann asked, reaching across me and taking his cock in her hand. "Oh, boy. Feels like you're happy to see me. I like that in a guy. Thank you for not wearing out my new boyfriend, sis. How about you and me trading places so Jack and I can get reacquainted."

"Fine. Just climb over me and have at him. I've pretty much given up on getting any more sleep, so I'm going to go take a shower."

"Thank you, Beth. You're the best." She held my face and kissed me on the lips. Then she drew back and touched my face like a blind person would. "What's this on your face? You're all crusty and sticky. Shit, it's even in your hair. What happened to you. Are you hurt?"

By this time Rick was awake too. He began to laugh. "Yeah, Mary Ann. Jack and I really roughed her up. She made us come all over her face before she'd let us go to sleep."

Mary Ann giggled. "You're shitting me. You mean to tell me the two of you blasted your loads all over my sister's face? Oh, Rick. Turn on the lamp. I've just gotta see this."

He did and Mary Ann blinked until her eyes became accustomed to the light. She sat up to get a good look at me and said, "Wow! You weren't kidding. You've got dried come all over yourself," she said, touching my cheek. "So, what's going on here? Does having guys come on you turn you on?"

"You've got the picture, dear," I said. "I admit it--that's one of my quirks. I really get off on having men come on my face. My personal best so far is two at one time, but I'm working on adding to that total."

"Incredible! I've never even heard of such a thing. I'll bet that's really nasty to see," she said. "I definitely want to be there the next time you do it. This is so cool and perverse. Do you open your mouth and let them shoot in there too?"

"Of course," I answered. "Really, Mary Ann. It's no different from a blow job. You know how, if you don't swallow fast enough, sometimes your lover gets come on your face. I just happen to like that sensation. I really get off off on feeling a man's hot come splashing on my face."

"I see your point about the blow job. You know me. I'm just curious. Once again, you guys have contributed to my sexual education. First I discover that my darling Jack likes his ladies to pee on him, then my dear sister confesses to this really lascivious fetish. She likes to have men--the more the merrier apparently--come all over her face. Discovering depraved, carnal desires like these really excites me. I'm jealous. I want to discover something quirky about myself that'll really ring my chimes."

"Some people might consider what we're doing at this moment pretty kinky," Rick said. "Just think. Here we are, four people, naked in a bed, a husband and wife, her sister, and her boyfriend, all of us having had sex with one another. Mary Ann, you've come a long way in just a weekend, but you still have a ways to go. I'm sure you'll discover your quirk soon enough."

"Since we're on the subject, how about you, Rick?" she asked. "Have you discovered some amazingly quirky, sex act that really turns you on?"

"I'd have to say that I have," my darling answered. "I'm a voyeur. I take delight in watching my dearly beloved wife find pleasure in the arms of other men."

"Oh, Rick," she said. "What you two are doing is so perfect. Beth gets to enjoy having new lovers and you get to watch her doing that. You two are made for each other."

My dear husband smiled and said. "Mary Ann, I love your sister and I think it's wonderful that I can make her and myself happy at the same time. But, enough of that. What are we going to do with these women, Jack?"

"Rick, it appears that fate has special-delivered this cute, little package to our bed to satisfy our degenerate, morning lust," Jack said, giving Mary Ann's butt a slap. "Despite the attentions of your sensuous wife last night, I'm feeling kind of randy this morning. I think we should share this delightful little sexpot."

While Mary Ann was quizzing us, Jack had been kissing me and periodically tickling my nipple with his tongue while reaching across me to finger Mary Ann. "I've checked both ladies out and I don't think your sexy spouse is all that interested. The pretty sister though, she's a different story. I've stirred her honey pot and it's nice and wet plus, she's kind of squirmy, so I'd say she's ready for a little action. All we have to do is figure out is which one of us gets what end."

"I'll be happy either way, Jack. You take first pick. We can always trade." Rick had his hand between my legs and was affectionately holding my vulva. It was nice to be caressed by my mate, but Jack was right--I didn't feel a spark. I made up my mind to opt out of this get-together.

"I'm going to take a rain-check," I said. "I want to be ready and eager for this evening. It's me for the shower. Is that okay?"

"No problem," Mary Ann said, leaning over me to kiss Rick. "I'll be happy to take care of these guys."

"I seem to have a pretty hard dipstick at the moment," Jack said. "How about if I start out in your tight cunny, honey. You can give Rick head while I fuck you. How about it, my curious, little slut. Would you like to climb aboard old Jack and get some nice, hard cock?"

"I simply can't resist you when you sweet-talk me like that, Jack," Mary Ann said. "I haven't been screwed for simply hours and I'm definitely needy. Here goes." She climbed over me, mounted Jack's hips, then steered his cock into herself. Rick got up, stood at the edge of the bed and she took him in her mouth.

"It doesn't appear that you guys require any more help from me. Have fun," I said. As I headed for the bathroom, the three of them had already settled into a comfortable rhythm and looked like they were well on the way to a successful conclusion.

When I had gotten myself cleaned up, I headed downstairs to put on the coffee. As I left the bedroom, I waved at the three lovers. By this time, they were relaxing, petting each other and looking quite pleased with themselves.

"We'll be down as soon as we shower," Rick said, smiling and returning my wave.

The coffee aroma permeated the house, attracting people who needed a caffeine fix. Kelli showed up first looking as fresh as a flower. She wore a dark, purple thong and was topless like me. My thong was black and I had a gauzy negligee thing over my shoulders that did virtually nothing to conceal my breasts. Rick showed up wearing his boxers.

In contrast, Jack and Mary Ann came down holding hands and fully dressed. He wore a sport shirt and jeans, she very tight, low-rise jeans and a bare midriff Tee. The way she was dressed and her freshly scrubbed complexion made her look about nineteen rather than her actual twenty-eight. The last to appear was Stewart. He too was fully dressed. He was smiling, but looked tired and nervous.

"Coffee please," he begged. We sat down together at the table. As I put some bagels and cream cheese out to stave off starvation, I detected an aura of tension in the room.

"So," I began. "It's Sunday morning and I had a wonderful time last night. Thank you one and all." I lifted my coffee cup in a salute and the rest followed suit. Murmurs of agreement floated around the table. "Stewart, you were simply amazing'" I said. "Such a valuable addition to our lecherous little group." I smiled at him. "You contributed so much last night." The last brought a chuckle from the others. "I for one am anxious to be with you again and hope you'll join us many more times, not only to share in our sexuality, but also our friendship."

"What a nice thing to say, Beth. I love you all, but I have a special feeling of affection for Mary Ann. After last night, my only regret is that I wish we could have gotten together a long time ago." He smiled at her and she returned it with one of her own.

"Me too," she said, getting up and coming around the table to sit in his lap. She put an arm around him, then affectionately placed her palm on his cheek, turned his head, and gave him an open-mouthed kiss. He put an arm around her and his hand stole up under her short top to cup her breast. His other hand found a home between her thighs.

"That's more like it," Jack said. "There's nothing I like better for breakfast than a nice serving of lechery."

"Hey, cowboy. I already served up a generous portion of that for you and Rick," Mary Ann said.

"Before this gets out of control," I said. "I'm not ready to play this morning. I'm kind of sore and I need a time-out."

"I second that," Rick said. "I plan to spend a relaxing day with my lovely wife and Kelli, if she's interested. We'll be back for dinner though, especially if we can talk Kelli into cooking again tonight."

Mary Ann kissed Stewart again and by now his hand had found her mound. "Stewart, honey. I love having you touch me there," she said, spreading her legs, giving him full access to her crotch while sharing wet kisses with him. "Your touch excites me so much. I want you to know that I am like totally available for your pleasure--any time, any place."

"Anywhere, any time?" he asked, in mock amazement.

She hooked her thumbs in her waistband and continued, "I'm not kidding. If you're feeling horny, I'll peel these jeans off and you can have me any way you want me, right here and right now."

"Oh, god, Mary Ann. What a wonderful thing to say and I do want to make love to you again, but my body is just done in. Kelli drained me dry earlier this morning. I have errands to run today, but, if it's okay with Rick and Beth, I'd love to come back for dinner." He kissed her again and continued. "I promise I'll be ready to take full advantage of your sexy offer this evening."

I looked at Rick and he nodded. "Please come back and join us for dinner and a yummy dessert of lust," I said.

"Thanks, Beth," he said. "I'll be here."

"It's a bit early to worry about dinner, but how does home-made pizza sound to you guys?" Kelli asked. "I make killer pizza." Sounds of approval echoed around the table.

"Well then, we have a plan," I said. "We'll all just do our own thing today and meet back here for dinner some time after five. After that, we can just follow our basic instincts."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers