Beth's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Mary Ann put her hand over Stewart's. Pressing it tight against her crotch, she said, "I'm really looking forward to this evening, handsome. You get those batteries charged up so you can get my motor running tonight." She got up, went back, sat down next to Jack, and asked, "Is there any more coffee?"

"Sure is," I said, picking up the carafe and going around the table. It was fun. Rick kissed one of my nipples as I poured for him and Kelli. Jack kissed my other nipple and Stewart's hand cupped my ass. "Now I know what a waitress has to put up with when she serves you degenerate men."

Stewart finished his coffee, stood up and said, "Well, I've gotta get going. I'll see you all about five." Kelli got up and putting her arms around his waist, she flattened her bare breasts against his chest and kissed him. When they separated, he couldn't resist cupping a tit and kissing its nipple.

Kelli shivered. "That's nice. Thank you for all the yummy loving, Stewart. I'm looking forward to tonight too."

He smiled and said, "I'm the one who should be thanking you and I am. Kelli, you're simply wonderful." She walked him to the door, giving him a final kiss goodbye.

"Well, we're off too," Jack said. "Mary Ann and I are stepping out on a real date. See you later, gang." Then they left.

Rick and I and Kelli were left at the table. "Well, is it just me or was that was quite a night?" Kelli asked.

"You're right, Kelli. I really had a ball," I said and Rick nodded.

"God, Beth," she said. "We owe a large part of that to Mary Ann. Not only has your sister turned out to be a delightfully uninhibited, little slut, she found Stewart for us. He's a terrific addition to our circle. In addition to his being a wonderful lover, the visuals he provides are erotic as hell. Seeing his black cock inserted into various parts of us white ladies' anatomy is very much a sexual turn-on for me."

"Me too," Rick said, nodding and I agreed.

"God, Beth. What a thrill it would be to have Dan and Stewart DP us."

As soon as she said that, a jolt of electricity flashed through my groin. I don't know why that hadn't crossed my mind since having two men do me at the same time has become just about my very favorite vice.

"Kelli, you're so bad. I love your nasty ideas," I said. "What do you say, Rick? Would you like to see that? Dan and Stewart double fucking Kelli or me?" I looked down. His boxers were tented.

"My god! The images that appeared in my mind. That would be something to see all right. Just imagining you girls taking on both of those long-cocked studs at once has me all hot and bothered. See," he said, opening his shorts and shaking his hard-on at us.

"I admit it. I'd love to have Dan back in my play book," Kelli said, "but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to accomplish that." She swept her hair back from her face and continued. "However, I can still dream of Beth and me participating in a DP scene with those two guys." She smiled at Rick. "I'd love to have a chance to bring that fantasy to life for you." She giggled. "That would be like an oldtime movie. You know--black and white."

We laughed and she shivered, then reached over and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Giving it a squeeze, she said, "Shit, this sexy talk is getting me stirred up. Would you like for me to take care of this problem for you?"

"Thanks for the attractive offer, lover, but I'm going to have to take a rain-check if I'm going to join in the fun tonight."

"No question in my mind, Beth," she said, releasing Rick. "These guys are getting way too much sex."

"Well, they'll have most of today to recover. It'll be tough, but I guess we can be celibate for a little while." I glanced at the kitchen clock. "Will seven hours or so be enough time for you to recuperate?"

"I don't know about the others, but that's plenty of time for me," Rick said. "So what are we going to do today?"

"I've got an idea. Let's take Kelli to Little Italy. There are some neat shops there as well as several delis where she can find all the stuff she needs for the pizzas."

"Hey. There's a plan. How about it, Kelli? Does that sound like fun."

"What can I say. I'm Italian. I couldn't imagine a better outing."

Kelli obviously enjoyed the Little Italy area, chatting in Italian with the deli staff as she got the pizza fixings. Seeing all that delicious food on display made us hungry, so we fell into the closest place, a little Chinese restaurant that looked inviting. They're everywhere aren't they?

We chose a secluded table where the three of us could sit side by side on a padded bench with Rick in the middle. If our Chinese waiter was surprised at seeing the three of us so obviously wrapped up in each other, he hid it well. We fed each other bites of General Tso's chicken and Mu Shu pork.

When we finished and were walking back to the car, Rick spied a Victoria's Secret store and nothing would do but that we had to see what they had in stock. In my opinion, they have possibly the world's sexiest lingerie and we tried on a bunch of it. The sales girl wasn't fazed at all when both of us ladies opened the changing room door to model the barely there fashions for Rick. She laughed along with us when Kelli tried on a push-up bra--an amazing sight.

Rick exclaimed, "Pamela Anderson, eat your heart out! Kelli's got you beat!" She didn't buy the very expensive bra but we each got sexy thongs--suddenly important wardrobe accessories. Mine was an extremely brief, red number with lace that barely covered my vulva and left a few wisps of pubic hair in view. I started to put it back, but Rick wouldn't hear of it.

"It looks really cute on you," Kelli said. "Go ahead and get it and don't worry about the hair. I'll help you trim your pussy." What Kelli selected was basically a black G-string that showcased her dancer's butt.

"Hey, guys. I need this one!" she exclaimed, inspecting herself in the mirror. "Not only will it get me laid, but I can wear it when I dance at the strip club."

That comment caused our sales girl to raise her eyebrows, but she didn't say anything beyond, "Will that be cash or charge, miss?"

After that, we headed home and must have looked like the TV Simpson's coming-home program- opener, the three of us pouring through the door followed closely by Mary Ann and Jack. Before Rick finished mixing our customary pitcher of Margaritas, Stewart rang the doorbell. Our gang was complete.

Mary Ann jumped up and let him in. They embraced and kissed. "My goodness I've missed you," she said, pressing herself tightly against him.

She looked back over her shoulder at us and, with a wide smile, said, "You ladies will be happy to know that Stewart has recovered. His yummy, licorice stick is nice and hard." She released him and took his hand. "Come on over and sit down. I'll get you a drink." When she stepped away from him, it was apparent that her assessment was correct. Stewart's pants could barely restrain his hard-on.

That opening promised plenty of interesting sexplay for the evening, but there was no hurry. We'd have dinner and maybe mess around a little before we got down to the serious business of fucking each others' brains out. Anticipating that event just added to our fun.

Mary Ann and I helped Kelli get the pizzas together. She made three of them for us and each had different toppings. "I do it that way so if anyone doesn't like a particular ingredient there'll still be two others for them to sample," she explained.

Mary Ann giggled. "That pretty much describes us. With the six of us, there's a variety of lovers to sample."

"We're going to dress down for dinner while the pizzas are in the oven," I said to Mary Ann. "Kelli and I want to show off the new thongs we got today."

"We got them at Victoria's Secret and they are hot, hot, hot," Kelli said.

"I guess great minds think alike," Mary Ann said. "Jack and I got one for me too. Come on ladies, let's go upstairs and put 'em on."

After we had changed, we put our arms around each other's waists and posed in front of our big mirror like a chorus line. We looked good. Those damned thongs worked their magic. We did indeed look more naked than if we had been bare ass.

"How about we give the guys a little show before we put the pizzas on the table," Kelli suggested. "I'll show you a few moves I know that'll put lead in their pencils."

The men clapped and cheered when we strutted down the stairs in nothing but our thongs and high heels. I don't know about the other two, but that little scene made me feel very sexy. Fingers of desire began to tickle my groin as I turned and pirouetted in front of my lovers.

Kelli left for a moment to take the pizzas out and when she returned, she said, "Too bad we don't have a pole to help us pose, but I'm willing to bet even without one we can still turn you guys on."

She led us in a few parts of her dance routine. Mary Ann and I followed her lead as we cupped our breasts and blew kisses at the guys. She ran her hands down her torso then up the insides of her thighs and so did we. She turned her back to the guys then bent over at the waist and we joined her. We wiggled our butts at them and made our breasts bounce. The guys whistled and clapped.

"I don't have my wallet handy or I'd stuff a twenty in those thongs," Jack said. "How much for a lap dance?"

"Talk to these two," Kelli said, and went out to the kitchen. After that, the guys were reaching for us, trying to cop a feel. We smiled as we fended off their hands.

"I'm hungry," Mary Ann said, removing Stewart's hand from her ass. "Your lust is going to have to wait until after dinner."

"You're just a couple of cock-teasers," Jack said with a smile when I evaded his attempt to grab one of my breasts. Mary Ann stuck her tongue out at him.

After Kelli cut them up, MaryAnn and I served the pies. Rick opened a bottle of Chianti and we ate pizza, drank wine, laughed, and did a bit of grabass--nice adult fun.

When we were all full, we adjourned to the living room and I put on our magic CD. Within minutes we were all naked and rolling around on the rug sampling various combinations. The party moved upstairs to bed when Mary Ann complained she was getting rug burns on her ass from Stewart fucking her on the floor.

We played until we were all used up. During the course of the evening, Stewart managed to get it on with all three of us women. I was last and since he had already come twice, he fucked me for a long and delicious time before finishing in me. That long gentle and loving session went a long way toward erasing the blues I had felt the night before. Even better, I had been the fortunate recipient of a number of climaxes during the course of our coupling. My happy pussy tingled with pleasure for more than an hour following our encounter.

This was the group finale for the night. Since Kelli was the only one who could tolerate Stewart's snoring, she was elected to sleep with him again. She took his hand and they headed off to the other bedroom.

"Do you mind if I tag along?" I asked. "I'd like to hang out with you two for a bit longer." Stewart held out his free hand, I took it and the three of us went down the hall together.

"I've already come three times," Stewart said, "so I don't think I have any more to give you girls."

"Don't bet on that," Kelli said. "Remember what we did last night?"

"Oh, yeah," he said. "The tit-fucking thing. That was damned hot."

"I did a pretty fair job of turning you on, didn't I?"

"That you did," he said. "Let's see if we can make that work again."

Kelli sat on the side of the bed, took his cock in her hands and began to blow him. As soon as he was hard, she tucked his shaft between her breasts and spit on the purple head of his dick to lubricate their connection. Her loving mouth and sensuous breasts made Stewart stand tall once again.

"Have you ever done this to a guy?" Kelli asked me, holding her tits tightly around his shaft. I shook my head.

"No, I've had guys come on my tits, but I've never had a man get off from fucking them."

"I like doing a man this way. Having a lover's hard cock between my breasts feels good and lets me control the pace. I get the best results when I alternate between giving my lover head and letting him fuck my tits. Instead of being a standard lay, with a race to the finish, I can tease my man and enhance his climax."

She demonstrated by licking and sucking the big knob of Stewart's penis when it peeped out of her cleavage on his upward strokes until he was moaning.

"You wanna give it a try?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said. "That looks like fun and I can see that he's really getting into it."

"God, yes," Stewart said, stroking her hair. "I love having her do me this way."

"I loved it too," she said, giving the head of his dick a kiss. "But I think it's time for a change. How about it, Stewart, would you like to get off between a fresh pair of tits?"

I pushed my reasonably ample breasts together and said, "Come on, Stewart. Get over here and fuck my tits. They may not be as big as Kelli's cannons, but I bet I can fashion a good enough handmade pussy for you that you'll come right here in my cleavage."

"Size isn't where it's at, Beth. You haven't had any trouble getting me off so far. Let's give it a try."

Kelli released him and I pressed my breasts around his inky shaft. He and I both dribbled spit into my cleavage to make things nice and slippery. Kelli was right, having his hardness thrusting between my tits was very erotic fun. I took him in my mouth at the top of each stroke and I'm sure that I enjoyed that as much as he did.

"You two look so hot I've just got to touch myself," Kelli said, fingering her clit.

"I'm having the same problem," I said between mouthfuls. "This is sexy, but it's not going to make me come. Help me get him off so we can go get our ashes hauled too." I didn't have to say it twice. She leaned in and we took turns kissing the head of his dick.

"God, ladies. This is amazing," he said, picking up his tempo. "I think I'm going to come again, but I need a little more help. Kelli, could you make love to me with your magic fingers and your hot mouth?"

"Sure thing, lover. You just keep on fucking Beth's titties. I'll help her out and between the two of us I'm sure we can drain you dry."

She got on her knees behind him. Now and then I caught a glimpse of her hand cradling his balls and she was doing something with her mouth that was making him moan. I kept my breasts firmly around Stewart's cock, holding him tightly in my handmade pussy. He buried his hands in my hair and continued thrusting between my breasts and into my mouth, his moans increasing in volume.

"God, I can't believe what you sexy, white bitches are doing to me! That's it, Kelli. Put your tongue right there. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Here it comes, Beth." He quit moving and actually began to shudder, then he erupted in my mouth, moaning all the while as he ejaculated. Poor guy--his previous three climaxes had defiinitely depleted him--his semen didn't quite fill my mouth.

Kelli joined me, kneeling down in front of him, milking his softening cock and sucking the last of his come into her mouth. He had a hand on each of our heads, stroking our hair, as he said, "Thank you, lovers. Beth, fucking your sexy tits was marvelous, and Kelli, I absolutely loved what you did with your wicked tongue and clever fingers. You two lovelies have just plain used me up." When we let him go, he lurched over onto the bed and was asleep in moments.

"Doing this guy is dirty good fun," I said, sharing his load with Kelli.

"He certainly seems to appreciate what we do for him and after the great sex he's given us I'd say that's a fair trade," she said and we continued kissing until we'd swallowed Stewart's semen.

"I'm still kind of horny," I said.

"I hear you," she said. Just look at us. Here we are. A couple of frustrated bitches and no stud to get us off. A fat lot of good adding an extra man has done us. Now, I have a major problem."

I touched between my legs and showed her my glistening fingers. "Me too," I said. She looked at Stewart fast asleep on the bed and giggled.

"We certainly did the poor boy in." She took my hand and licked my fingers clean. "My, you taste good."

"I suppose we could hike down the hall and see if we can get a rise out of our other two men, but I rather imagine that my sweet sister will have fucked them into a coma too."

"You're probably right about that. Our options appear to be pretty limited. I really need to scratch this itch I've got though. Do you have a dildo?"

"Sorry," I said, making a mental note to correct that oversight. "I don't."

Kelli was seated cross-legged on the floor. She put a hand between her legs, inserted a finger in herself, and used the wet digit to circle around her clit. "Well, I'll just have to do this by hand then."

I put my hand under her chin and raised her face until we were looking into each other's eyes. "I can think of a much better alternative," I said. "We could do each other." I kissed her again and her tongue stole into my mouth and found mine.

"That would definitely work for me," she said, when our lips parted. We kissed several more times and tendrils of lust spread through my lower body. I touched one of her breasts--how marvelously warm and soft. I had a sudden urge to suck her nipples.

"Pleasuring each other is no big deal," I said. "We've already eaten come out of each other's pussies. There was our daisy chain thing last night when I got you off and this is pretty much the same thing."

Kelli cupped my breasts and said, "Besides, we wouldn't be reduced to this if our studs hadn't conked out. I sure do miss Dan. He'd have fucked us both silly and then gone looking for Mary Ann."

I laughed and said, "Let's get up on the bed where we can be comfortable. I don't think there's a chance in the world we'll wake Stewart up."

After settling down face to face and putting our arms around each other, we kissed some more and began caressing one another. Kelli's skin was wonderfully soft. I had felt her breasts against me before, but not in the context of being my lover. I found myself responding to her every touch as I became more aroused. We put fingers in each other and I gasped with pleasure when Kelli touched my clit.

"I want to taste you and make you come in my mouth like you did for me," she said.

"I'll turn around so I can do you at the same time. Would you like that?"

"Oh, my. Yes," she said, and we got into a steamy embrace with Kelli on top. Her vulva was just above my mouth, so I spread the lips of her vagina and began to lick and suck her. She did the same for me. As hot as I was, I immediately started the climb toward my climax, and when Kelli put a couple of fingers in me, I reached it. She pressed her face tight to my pussy kissing and licking me as I came.

After I caught my breath, I put my hands on her beautiful ass, pulling her sex tight against my mouth. Her hips began to move as I pushed my tongue in her, using it like a little penis until she let out shrieks of pleasure.

We lay pressed together just enjoying the touch of one another as our arousal subsided. I kissed her vaginal lips much as I had kissed her mouth and she returned my caress.

Later, we sat on the edge of the bed with arms around one another. "I can see why men like your breasts so much," I said, cradling one in my overflowing hand. They're so lush and soft. I really enjoyed making love with you. This is another first for me, I've never shared a climax with another woman before. Being together, just the two of us, was special for me."

"I really enjoyed you too. You're so responsive and you taste divine. I'm really happy I got a chance to repay you for your generosity last night."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers