Beth's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"Not a big deal. I had fun doing that for you," I said, smiling and giving her closest breast another squeeze. "It's nice to know we have a fallback position when our men fail us."

That was the moment Stewart began to snore. "My god," I said. "I'm out of here. Are you going to be able to go to sleep with that racket?"

"I think so. I'm really tired."

"Well, if it doesn't work out, come on down and join us. I'm sure we can find room for you."

"Thanks, Beth. I'll try and stick it out. If Stewart wakes up with a hard-on, I want to be the one who relieves him of it." I kissed her and got up. I was careful to close the door behind me, and at least the snoring was muffled, then I went back to my own bed.

Mary Ann was snuggled down between the guys and they were so close together that all three heads shared a single pillow. I cuddled up to Rick's back and put my arm around him. Without awakening, he reached out and put his hand on my butt. As I drifted off, I remember thinking how much I loved this man.

I awoke half-aroused and my husband was the reason. He had his fingers in me and was moving them gently. He must have been watching me because, when I opened my eyes, he kissed me and said, "Good morning, wife of my heart. I missed making love to you last night. Fortunately, your sister was here and she did a great job of satisfying Jack and me."

"Well, I think you're about to make up for being deprived of my pussy. Your cunning fingers have pretty much convinced me to let you take advantage of me. Why don't you climb aboard and we'll get a hot running start on the morning."

He did and we rocked and rolled. Our efforts shook the bed to the point that Jack and Mary Ann awoke. They watched us fuck for a minute or two then Jack kissed her and said, "Looks like fun. Would you like to get some of that too."

"I sure would," she said, holding Jack's erection. "Let's give this nice hard-on a warm place to stretch out in."

He got between her thighs and entered her. They were just shifting into high gear when Rick kissed me. I opened my mouth and his tongue kept time with his strokes as he came in me. My own climax was a sweet, gentle sensation that flooded throughout my groin. After a minute or two, we disengaged and then settled back to watch Mary Ann and Jack climb to their orgasms. They appeared to come at the same moment, Jack's ass clenching just as Mary Ann began to keen her pleasure.

After he climbed off her, I took her hand. "You two are very hot to watch," I said. "You really seem to be tuned in to each other."

"Jack definitely rings my chimes," she said, petting his limber dick with her free hand.

"How about it, Jack," my guy said. "We seem to have a pair of creamy pies. Wanna have breakfast in bed?"

"Sounds like a plan to me." he said, getting to his knees and moving between my thighs. Rick did the same for Mary Ann and moments later the only sound in the room was that of our lovers sucking and licking our vaginas. She and I held hands, using our free ones to press their heads against ourselves, enjoying their attentive tongues.

When the guys came up for air, Mary Ann sat up and announced, "I really have to pee." She got to her feet and headed for the bathroom. Jack wasted no time following her and I was pretty sure I knew what was on his mind, so I got up and followed. Sure enough, by the time I reached the bathroom door he was already stepping into the shower and Mary Ann was laughing. She looked back and saw me. "It's golden-shower time. Care to join me?"

"Sure," I said. "I have to pee and it might as well be on Jack." He lay down in the shower stall on his back and smiled up at us. "We could stand face to face," I said. "That way both of our streams will come down together and we can really hose him down."

"What's so funny in here?" Rick said, looking in the open door.

"Jack wants his golden shower so Mary Ann and I are going to give him a good one."

Giggling like fools, we straddled Jack, facing each other. Then we pressed our bellies together and held one another's hips.

Jack broke into laughter, reaching up, he caressed us and said, "My god, Rick. You ought to see this. I've got 3 D, double pussy-vision and, on top of that, it's in living pink."

Rick drew closer just as Mary Ann said, "Here goes, Jack. I can't hold it any longer." Her piss gushed out of her and splashed onto Jack's face. I let go too and our scheme worked perfectly. Our two streams combined into a golden waterfall and Jack was drenched in our urine. As we began to slow down, he opened his mouth and we filled that too.

When we finished and stepped aside, he sat up, wiping the pee from his eyes. "Thank you, ladies. As always, it was good to the last drop," he said, licking his lips.

"My goodness," Rick said. "That was quite a sight. I'll have to try that myself one of these times."

"Just catch us with full bladders and we'll be happy to pee on you too, Rick," Mary Ann said as we stepped out of the shower.

"Beth," my husband said. "Since you like it so much when men come on your face, maybe it'd turn you on if we peed on you."

"It's possible," I said. "I'm willing to give it a try. I have to wash my hair anyway."

"Do me too," Mary Ann said. "Maybe this will turn out to be my kink." Jack quickly rinsed off so he wouldn't drip pee on the floor and then got out. Mary Ann and I stepped into the shower, sat down next to each other, our backs against the wall, and put an arm around one another.

Jack said, "This is a first for me. I've never peed on my lovers before, but this looks like it has the potential for being very kinky fun."

"Let's hose 'em down," Rick said, stepping up to the edge of the shower stall. Jack stood next to him and they aimed their cocks at us. Rick started first, with Jack a close second, both of them directing their streams full in our faces. Hot pee splashed onto my forehead, dripped onto my nose and cheeks, ran down my face, then dribbled onto my breasts, and I was hooked.

"Look at the smile on her face, Jack. My wicked wife loves this shit."

He was right. I couldn't resist putting my hand in my crotch and playing with myself, enjoying the slipperiness of my pee-soaked sex. I could see that my sister had a hand in her crotch too.

The guys continued playing their streams back and forth over the two of us, thoroughly drenching us with their hot piss. By the time they finished, we were wet, wet, wet. My hair was soaked and if I looked anything like my sis, I was a soggy, drippy mess.

I was a bit surprised to discover just how much my golden shower had turned me on, but for some reason I didn't want intercourse. What I wanted was to suck a dick and have it shoot in my mouth so I could gulp my lover's come.

"This pissing scene has really lit my fire," I said. "And I need to suck some cock. So, which one of you guys wants a special blow job?"

"I want to do that too," Mary Ann said. "Now I know why Jack likes this pee stuff. It's really fun. You guys are welcome to piss on me anytime--or at least anytime there's a shower handy. Come here, Jack. Put your cock in my mouth so I can reward you for being such a wicked and quirky lover."

My sister and I gave both guys head and it didn't take us long to get them off. Jack climaxed first, filling Mary Ann's mouth until semen trickled from her lips. Rick was close behind and I'd never known him to produce so much come. I truly did have to gulp to keep up with him as he held my head and unloaded jet after jet of tasty semen in my mouth. Apparently, the guys had found our pee game as exciting as we had.

After our blowjob scene, Mary Ann and I showered together and I had fun washing her back, helping her with her hair and having her return the favor. Her sexy body was so smooth and slippery that I must confess it turned me on to touch her. Now that I'd been with Kelli, I couldn't help wondering how I'd react if Mary Ann and I had occasion to pleasure one another.

We dried each other, wrapped our hair in towels, pulled on our thongs, and then let the guys have the bathroom. From the moment I opened our bedroom door, I could smell coffee. Downstairs, Kelli and Stewart were sitting at the kitchen table. He was dressed, but Kelli was only wearing a thong like we were. After good morning hugs and kisses we got our coffee and joined them.

"I've got to get going," Stewart said. "I have appointments at the office this morning. When are you coming back from vacation, Mary Ann? I'm getting tired of working with a temp as my chairside."

"I've got some news, Stewart, but I want to wait until Jack gets down here to tell you." We didn't have long to wait. Jack came downstairs , kissed Kelli good morning, said good morning to Rick and I, high-fived Stewart, and then sat down next to Mary Ann. I poured him a cup of coffee.

"What was it you wanted to tell me, Mary Ann?" Stewart asked.

Mary Ann and Jack exchanged glances. They both started to talk until Mary Ann put her hand on his arm. "I need to be the one to tell him, Jack. Stewart, Jack has asked me to live with him and I've accepted."

Stewart sat back in his chair like he'd been slapped. "Does this mean you won't be coming back to work?"

"Not exactly," she said. "I can stay on for a week or ten days until you find a replacement for me, but then I'm moving to Providence to be with Jack."

"Oh, Mary Ann," Stewart said, putting his head in his hands. "What an awful blow. I've just discovered the you I've been yearning for during the past two years and now you tell me you're leaving."

"Stewart," she said, getting up from her chair and sitting in his lap. "It's not that bad. I'm not giving up this crazy, sexy way of life. You can still have me whenever we get together and I hope that will be soon and often. You'll just have to come visit us when you need a piece of my tail. I know this is sudden, but I've fallen hard for Jack and want to see where these new feelings for each other lead us."

"What she says is true," Jack said. "We've really clicked, but you'll still be welcome at our place anytime, Stewart. I wouldn't dream of denying Mary Ann the pleasure I've watched you give her. Besides, she'll be here for awhile yet. I've got to get back to work, so I'm flying home tomorrow. Mary Ann will need someone to keep her happy until she joins me and I hope that someone will be you."

"This certainly isn't the future I had envisioned," Stewart said, shaking his head until Mary Ann put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him.

"We'll have lots more fun together--I promise," she said.

Stewart looked at Rick and me and said, "I hope you guys won't mind seeing a lot of me for the next couple of weeks. I intend to sex this girl up as much as I possibly can before she leaves."

"I'll be here too, Stewart," Kelli said. "When Mary Ann leaves, you'll still have Beth and me to make sure you don't lack for female attention."

He smiled at her and said, "That's a very generous offer, Kelli, and I'm definitely going to take you both up on it."

"So, when are you coming back to the office, Mary Ann?" he asked, patting her butt.

"I'll be in tomorrow morning," she said, smiling at Jack. "I want to spend today with my guy."

"If you decide to stay out there, maybe we could all plan on a road trip," I offered. "We could rent a U-Haul and bring your things to you."

"That'd be fun," Kelli said. "By the way, Mary Ann, I imagine Jack has told you about his nifty boat. He's promised to take us all sailing."

"He has and I'm anxious to see it. Let's plan on all of us getting together and going out on his boat. That'd be a blast."

"I've never screwed on a boat and I'm anxious to give that a try," I said.

"What aren't you anxious to try?" Rick asked. "Honestly, Beth. I think you're turning into a lust addict."

"Are you complaining?" I asked, putting an edge in my voice. "Personally, I don't think you have much to bitch about. Us ladies have taken real good care of you."

"Don't get testy, sweetheart. I'm not about to give up all this crazy loving. I'm just getting a kick out of your quest for the perfect orgasm."

"Well, if I were you, I'd play my cards so when I find it , you'll be there to share it with me."

"Honey, I intend to play the hand you deal me. Now come here and sit in my lap and let me hold you."

I did and he did and we cuddled as we made plans for the next step in our lives.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers