Beth's Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
Returning Home.
19.2k words
4.6
20.4k
6
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Chapter Eight; Returning Home

It was the morning after Claire's whirlwind trip to deliver her special brand of sexual delight to us all when Rick and I discussed her lecherous invitation. We quickly agreed that stopping in Groton to party with Claire, Spencer and David was certainly well worth spending another night on the road. When we shared our feelings with Stewart he just smiled.

"That's fine with me," he said. "Groton is barely out of our way and it's for just one night. Right?"

"That's right. Rick and I have to get home and, if I'm remembering correctly, your vacation is over soon too."

"Yeah, it is. I have appointments scheduled for Monday."

As far as the rest of our gang was concerned, the verdict was unanimous. All of them voted to join Claire and her two husbands for a sleepover and a chance to indulge in more fun and games. I wasn't eager to say goodbye to our friends--a chore I'm not at all good at. This way we could postpone the farewells, at least until tomorrow, and in the meantime, there would be plenty of distraction. Hopefully, that would cut down on the chances for emotional scenes and tears when we finally had to leave Groton and head for home. We got packed up and had the Subaru loaded by noon.

Claire had been a bit vague as to what would be a good time to have us descend on them and said she'd call. We didn't discuss our upcoming adventure further while spending the rest of the morning getting us set to travel, but the aura of anticipation in the condo was almost tangible. It never ceases to amaze me how much anticipating sex tends to heighten one's libido. For me, time crawled while I waited for Claire's call and it turned out that I wasn't the only one.

We were having a light lunch of sandwiches and beer, all eight of us uncharacteristically subdued, when Dan spoke up.

"What time did your friend tell us to show up down there, Beth?"

"What's wrong, Dannie? You getting horny?" Kelli teased. "You've got four of us wenches right here ready and willing to trim your horns if you need some attention."

"Hell, Kelli. I'm no hornier than usual. You know me. I really hate waiting."

"It's getting to me too," Jack admitted.

"Okay. I'll give her a call," I said, picking up my cell from beside me on the table. As before, Claire answered on the first ring. "It's Beth," I said.

"Great minds and all that. I was just going to give you a call. What with delivering the cream pie I promised my guys, then screwing them, we just now got the place pretty much ready. David was only able to get three of those blow-up beds from Special Services, so if you could bring yours along, we should just about be able to carpet this little shit-assed apartment with mattresses. I'm looking forward to a wild time. God, just the thought of eleven people, naked and rolling around together is making me salivate and I'm not the only one. Spencer and David have their tongues hanging out a foot lusting after you ladies."

"We're anxious too," I said. "So what time do you want us?"

"Hell, sweetie. We're the Navy. We're always ready. Come on down."

"Should we bring anything besides the mattress."

"Nah. David is on a booze run right now. He'll get beer and tequila, plenty to make your favorite Margaritas. We'll have pizza delivered later. How does that sound?"

"Most excellent," I said. Turning to the others, I said, "Let go of your cocks and grab your socks. We're on our way."

Our gang let out a cheer and Claire said, "I heard that. You said they're anxious?"

"Oh, yeah. The hormone level is pretty high here."

"I understand. Same here. Just talking to you is making me wet. Christ, I'm drooling at both ends. Get off at the first exit into town and give me a call then I'll talk you right to our place so I can meet you when you pull up."

Needless to say, we were ready to go in minutes. Jack and Rick deflated the mattress and stowed it in Dan's Porsche Cayenne. Our Subaru was full with Rick and I riding in front, Kate and Jack in the rear, plus our luggage. We took the lead and Dan followed us with Mary Ann riding beside him and Kelli and Stewart in the rear.

Jack directed us out of Providence then onto the freeway and we headed for Groton. Careful Rick drove the speed limit all the way with Dan following close behind. He even pulled up alongside us in the passing lane several times, trying to get Rick to go faster, but my hubby just smiled and shook his head. Yet another reason for why I love my guy, he's so grounded. He wouldn't even speed on the way to an orgy.

When I called Claire, she gave us the rights and lefts, directing us until we saw her, standing at the curb, wearing a long, brunette wig and knee-high, red, stiletto-heel boots. A cape, like Wonder Woman wears, minimally covered her torso, concealing her breasts, but leaving a whole lot of stocking-clad leg on display, all of this before three o'clock in the afternoon. I couldn't believe my eyes.

The look on Rick's face was priceless. "What the fuck! Is she in a play or something?"

All I could say was. "Who knows. She's Claire." She waved us into a couple of parking places, clearly marked GUEST. We parked and everyone piled out of the cars ready to hug and kiss and grabass, but Claire was as serious as I'd ever seen her.

"Save it for indoors," she said, as we unloaded the mattress and our overnight things from the cars. "I already have enough problems with these frustrated, Navy wives. I lied, telling them we were throwing a costume party for out-of-town guests, to explain why we'd have so many people staying over. So, that's why I'm wearing this get-up."

"You look stunning," Stewart said. "My dream come true. My best fantasy as a teenager was to make it with a superheroine and Wonder Woman was my favorite."

"I'm going to kiss you for those kind words," Claire said. "But that'll have to wait until we're inside and out of the view of these little curtain-waving bitches. They've already complained to the Chaplain about us and he's asked the CO to find out why I have two men living at my place. My first inclination was to just say, 'It's none of your fucking business', but Spencer had a better idea. 'Just tell him David is your brother. That should satisfy them.' Well, my feeling about satisfying them is--they'd be better off with a stiff dick. I handed out that scam and it seems to be working, so well in fact, that now they're feeling a bit guilty for stirring up trouble. For the moment, they're trying to make nice with me. Consequently, I've been invited to a shitload of Navy wife events which, up till now, I've successfully dodged."

While Claire was filling us in on the neighbors, the guys finished carrying our stuff into the apartment. When the door closed, Spencer and David descended on Kelli and Kate.

"Good god, David. Get a load of these tits!" Spencer exclaimed, kissing Kelli and touching her breast. "What's your name you busty beauty?"

"Well, my friends and lovers call me Kelli. Why don't you both come over here and give my titties a squeeze so I can tell which category to fit you guys into." Spencer and David each held a breast and took turns kissing her.

"I'm greedy," Spencer said. "I want to be your lover and your friend."

"Me too," David said.

Kelli laughed, her tinkling little laugh, and covered their hands with her own. "Bingo," she said. "That's the right answer. You're such handsome men, I'm anxious to get started on the lover thing very soon."

Turning to Kate, David put his arms around her. "You are such a beautiful girl. Would you be Kate?"

"That would be me. I'm happy to meet you, David," she said, kissing him as his hands explored her ass. Leaning back in his arms, she said, "Lucky me. Not only are you goodlooking, you're a tit man as well. Go ahead and touch them now and I'll look forward to having you kiss them later."

"Oh, my god, Kate They're absolutely luscious," David said, removing his hands from her shapely butt and taking a breast in each hand. "You're so lovely I don't know which to choose--titties or butt. One thing is certain--you can plan on having my lips all over you very soon."

"That sounds nice," Kate said, smiling as she gave the front of his shorts a quick caress.

"Just look at those two assholes I'm married to," Claire said to me, swirling her scarlet cape open, and putting her hands on her hips. "Give them a handful of titty and they just go nuts."

Looking sexy and exotic in her brunette wig and gold tiara, Claire struck a pose. Radiating sensuality like a wood stove heats a room, she surveyed the scene while I took in other details of her Wonder Woman costume--the adult version. Her outfit consisted of a skimpy, red halter-top, blue boy-shorts with gold stars covering both garments, black mesh stockings, and spike-heeled, gold boots.

After greeting me with a kiss, she cupped her own pert breasts, and said, "Mine used to be bigger, but I sacrificed 'em. Just plain ran 'em off. Watching them pawing those girls, you'd never know that when I'm all they've got, those guys are plenty happy to play with my little boobies." Letting go of her tits, she patted her ass. "But this is what they like best. Running can be tough, but I gladly pay the price to have this butt, and my legs aren't bad either."

Looking over her shoulder, I could see that she'd succeeded in turning Stewart into a Wonder Woman groupie. Eyes fixed on her, he shook his head as if to clear it and sat down in a chair behind her.

"Come here and sit in my lap, Wonder Woman," he said. "You've got me all hot and bothered. We made love this morning and that was terrific, but now you've suddenly become a beautiful, sexy stranger and I want you all over again."

Claire laughed. "I gather you like my get-up, huh?"

"I have a confession. As a teenager I used to jerk off to Wonder Woman comics. Now I've got a chance to get it on with a real super-heroine and I'm anxious to experience your super powers. Unbelieveable, I'm actually going to get a chance to screw my childhood fantasy. That doesn't happen to many guys." Patting his knee, he said, "Park that sweet ass of yours right here, and I'll show you just how much I like your sexy get-up."

Claire smiled at him and sat down in his lap. Wiggling her butt against him, she put an arm around his neck. "Let's share some spit, you silver-tongued stud." As if starving for sex, they began making out like they'd been apart for a year.

"Wait a minute, you guys," I said. "I can see where this is headed and I want that Margarita you promised me before we get all tangled up in lust."

Claire laughed. "Okay, Beth. Margaritas are on the way." Disengaging from a reluctant Stewart, she went behind the tiny kitchen serving bar and took a brimming pitcher from the fridge. Lining up plastic glasses on the counter, she began to pour.

"Everybody want one?" she asked. We all did, and then we sat around drinking and socializing, teasing each other and getting better acquainted. It didn't take long before we were all mostly naked and all very excited.

Stewart, in particular, enjoyed undressing his Wonder Woman. After he'd stripped her naked, she reached up to remove wig, but he put a hand on her arm. "Please, Claire," he said. "Leave that on."

"You like me as a brunette, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. Seeing you with that long, dark hair really has my motor running."

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his hard-on. "If the fake hair produced this, it stays." Looking over at my sister, she said, "How about it, Mary Ann. Shall we test drive this stud now that his engine is revved up? We can try out one of the Special Services mattresses and see if they're worth a shit."

"Wait a second," I said. "What about the gangbang thing we talked about? Kate and I really want to do that. This is a unique opportunity. For the first time, we've got six men, all together," I said, looking around the room at the lovely erections, "and every one of them is ready for action."

"What's this about a gangbang?" Claire asked, stopping in her tracks.

"Kate and I were talking and decided we'd like to try pulling a train, but she feels that there needs to be at least six guys on one girl for it to be a full-fledged gangbang, any fewer and it's just group sex. What she said made sense to me and now that we've got the magic number of guys I'd really like to give it a go."

"Goodness, Beth. What an interesting suggestion," Claire said. "I like it--a nasty wicked way to get our party off to fast start. Okay, let's do the gangbang thing first, after that, we can do whatever feels good. What about it, men? You wanna be the stars in a six-man gangbang?"

"I'm up for that," David said, waving his hard-on at her. "See." He and Kate were sitting close together. Both of them were pretty much naked with her top down around her waist and his pants open. Between kisses, he was sucking her nipples while she jerked his hard-on.

"My god. Yes! Let's get it on, guys," she said, standing up, shedding her few remaining clothes. "Come on and get a piece of this," she said, patting her ass.

"This was Kate's idea," I said, "so she has to be the center of attention, but I have a plan that includes everyone." I went on to explain how us ladies would each find a comfortable spot and welcome our lovers one after another. That way, all of us gals would get a warm-up screw, maybe even a climax or two, from each guy before he visited our Gangbang Princess and unloaded his nuts in her for her grand finale. If this turned out the way I hoped, we'd all get laid and Kate would get her six-man cream pie. A complicated arrangement, to be sure, but with Claire's help, things worked out really well.

She orchestrated the whole scene, arranging us girls side-by-side on their king-size bed. She was first in line with Kelli next followed by Mary Ann and then me. Kate was last and, as befitted her status as Gangbang Princess, had a throne--her very own blow-up mattress.

"Listen up, you guys," she said. "If you do this right, you're going to get a shitload of pussy." I'm not sure I would have put it quite that way, but it was effective. "You'll get a few strokes on each of us, but you won't come--you're going to save that for Kate. This is her fantasy scene and we're all going to do our best to make it happen for her. Got it?" The guys laughed as they lined up next to Claire.

"You go first," Dan said to David. "You and Kate have the hots for each other. By the time you've dipped your wick in all these prime pussies," he said, gesturing at us. "You'll be ready to shoot a big load in her cunt. Kate's a primo piece of ass. You'll enjoy being the first guy to fuck her and get off in her tight snatch."

A gross comment, but so typical of Dan. Kelli and I exchanged knowing glances. Rick gave me a look too, but the others were just plain horny and his nastiness passed right by them.

David smiled at him, nodded, then moved toward Claire who was sitting up on the edge of the bed. "Come here, Davie. I'll give you some head," she said, "just enough to get you wet, so you can screw me. Remember guys, just dip your wicks in each pussy, save yourselves for Kate and give her a nice climax along with your sperm donation."

She blew David for a minute or two, then lay back, letting him mount her.

"I just love fucking you, Claire. I never tire of your sweet pussy," he said, kissing her and stroking in and out of her perhaps ten times before pulling out. Moving over to Kelli, he kissed her then entered her and began to move. They'd barely begun screwing when Claire let Dan bury his cock deep in her throat. He emerged from her mouth plenty wet and hard, ready to be her second man.

Mary Ann, Kate and I still had unemployed pussies so, for the moment, we got to watch. David was avidly sucking Kelli's nipples as he fucked her, and since he was such an enthusiastic tit man, I was concerned that he might not make it all the way to Kate.

But Kelli took care of that. Giving him a slap on the butt, she said, "Mary Ann's next, stud." He pulled out of her and moved between Mary Ann's thighs. She steered him into herself, arching her hips and sighing in delight as his full length went into her, then held him close as he screwed her.

After a few strokes, she kissed him and said, "I definitely want to finish this later, honey, but you have one more pussy to do before you get to Kate."

David pulled out of her, and then, he was in my arms. I was definitely ready for a lover and happily welcomed him inside me. Just as I remembered, he was a very gentle and ardent lover. I kissed him while he screwed me enjoying him immensely, and all too soon, the time came to give him up.

As it turned out, that was no sacrifice. Dan took his place and wedged his super-sized dick deep into my needy pussy. As usual, he fucked me like he was trying to pump a well dry, and as always, it worked for me. I heard myself squealing with delight, as I enjoyed a quick but intense little orgasm. How in hell did this guy manage to ring my chimes so consistently? I had no answer, but fervently hoped he'd continue ringing them for a very long time. He kissed me, giving me a knowing smile as I lay beneath him, his body pinning me to the mattress, while I caught my breath.

When he pulled out of me, I got a chance to look over at Kate and David, who were locked together, working to reach their climax. When Kate began to moan, David cried out, his rhythm slowing as Kate's long legs held him close, helping him finish ejaculating in her. They kissed a few times, murmuring endearments, then David rolled off her hips.

Dan wasted no time climbing between her thighs and she received him eagerly, saying, "God, yes. Get your delicious big cock in me, lover." I only got to watch him screw her for a moment or two before my next lover, Jack, entered me.

I was enjoying his loving attention when I heard Claire say, "Next." I glanced over at her and seeing her long brunette hair falling around her shoulders as she blew Stewart understood why the wig excited him so. It succeeded in turning her into an exotic and lovely stranger.

All around me, people were having sex. The air was filled with moans, sighs, and the wet sounds of people fucking, all of which helped me reach a second, very satisfying climax with Jack.

My next lover was Stewart and he screwed me slowly and affectionately just the way I like it. He took his time, giving us a chance to watch while Jack fucked Kate until she cried out apparently experiencing a very nice orgasm before he got his own nut. She was panting now, holding him close, sweat glistening on her torso. She had been ridden pretty hard by three lovers, climaxing with two that I'd seen, and almost certainly with Dan too.

Eyes closed, arms at her sides, she lay still while Jack finished coming in her. What was wrong? Was this too much for her? Did she need a break? She still had three men to go and I wondered if she'd make it. I breathed a sigh of relief when she opened her eyes, wrapped her arms around Jack, and smiled at him. They kissed and thanked one another. When he pulled out, Stewart was there to replace him.

Spencer was next for me and we balled affectionately. Each time we'd been together, I'd particularly enjoyed the way he touched me and this was no exception. His caresses and talented cock got me off just as Stewart dumped his load into Kate who was holding him close and wailing her pleasure. He must have really rung her chimes because she was obviously reluctant to let him pull out of her. She still had an arm around his neck and was giving him a final kiss as Spencer spread her thighs and entered her.

My dear husband would be my last, the sixth man to sample my very happy pussy. I was delighted to have him in me. We fucked gently and, as experienced as he'd become at pleasing me, he blessed me with another excellent climax. We didn't have a chance to share much afterglow because when Spencer pulled out of Kate Rick deserted me. "This'll be the biggest cream pie I've ever seen," he said, as he headed for Kate. "I don't think any of the other guys even realize that." He smiled. "How about sharing it with me--there'll be plenty for two."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers