Beth's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
425 Followers

He was wearing slacks and a yellow polo shirt that had Antigua on it. God he looked handsome.

"I guess we both like to be early," I said.

He took my hand and we followed the waiter to our table.

"Tim and my sister won't be joining us," I remarked.

"How was their walk this afternoon?"

I think I blushed when I told him they didn't go for a walk.

"Let me guess, they got their exercise indoors."

I started laughing, "Yes they did and more planned tonight."

"Let me guess, somebody will be desert."

I laugh so hard I nearly chocked. I had tears rolling down my eyes.

"You have that right."

He held up his water glass and said, "Well let's drink to their happiness and success,"

We toasted them and headed off to the buffet line for dinner.

There was a lot to choose from at this resort and all the food looked great. I decided to not load up my plate when I recalled the difficulty I had getting into my wetsuit. I noticed Gary didn't overload either.

In fact his choices were healthy ones.

We sat down and I asked about the polo shirt. He said he got it during a cruise last year. Turns out he has done a fair amount of travel and enjoys taking Caribbean cruises. I was intrigued and was able to get him to talk about his travels. He is quite the world wide traveler and talked about his most recent to trips to Thailand and Peru. "I like to travel and visit countries I read about growing up."

"Like a bucket list?"

"Exactly."

We finished dinner and he suggested we take in the small stage show provide by the resort staff. We joined a couple of dozen spectators and were treated to a lovely show of dancers in festive costumes. The stage is by the pool and hot tub and I could see a few couples enjoying the show and I suspect each other in the hot tub. That gave me an idea for tomorrow night's show. He walked me to my door and I thanked him for such a wonderful day and I gave him a quick kiss. I looked into his eyes and kissed him again but this time with much more passion. Soon our tongues were doing an intimate dance while in a tight embrace. My heart was pounding, my pussy was throbbing and it was all I could do to fight the desire to rip his clothes off. I took comfort in knowing he was true to his word in that he let me initiate every step of our relationship. I was attracted to him even more.

We finally said good night and I went to bed with a smile wishing it was his fingers in place of mine rubbing my very wet pussy and clit. Soon I said to myself, soon.

The four of us met for breakfast and Mary gave me that "satisfied woman," look. I got back at her in the buffet line when I whispered, "I'm surprised you can walk." She mumbled, "Barely."

After breakfast we headed to the pier and this time I sat with Gary to put on my wetsuit rather than on the boat. When he removed his tee shirt and shorts I took his hand and told him how sexy he looked in his Speedo. Then I looked directly at his crotch and that lovely bulge. I think that caught him off guard because he stammered for a bit before he said, "See anything you like, put a tag on it." I just laughed out loud and gave him a big grin.

This morning we didn't pick up any additional divers so it was just the four of us. The two morning dives were just a good as the day before but I will admit my mind was elsewhere. Gary was attentive as ever and we saw some large lobsters, moray eels, and rays.

After lunch Mary announced that she and Tim would be joining us at the pool. "Saving your strength?" I inquired with a smirk. "Could be," she replied and then we all laughed. We all changed and after some doing, assembled four chairs together. This time we got into the pool and played. When we heard the call for the water volleyball game Tim said, "Let's do it." He grabbed Mary's hand and Gary took mine and we joined the other players. Even in shallow water there isn't much of me sticking out and I am at a big disadvantage standing by the net but we had fun and we won both matches. Since more time was spent in the water Gary had the task of applying sun screen more often. I was doing all I could to torture him.

When we broke up to get ready for dinner I informed Mary of my plan of going all the way with Gary. She, of course, knew it all the time. "I need your help sis; I've never performed a blow job and I don't know how. What do I do?"

"If he is any kind of a man he will help you but I can tell you the most important thing is absolutely do not use your teeth. Use your lips and tongue. Put your hand on his cock then put your mouth to your hand and lock them together as you go up and down. Think of fucking your mouth. It is a wonderful sensation"

After dinner I told Gary I had a favor to ask. "Let's watch the show in the hot tub tonight and wear your Speedo."

"And what will you be wearing Beth?"

"You'll see," I said with a grin and with a kiss I headed back to my room to change.

I put on my green two-piece and white cover up and headed back to the hot tub. He was standing in his tee shirt and swim trunks when I arrived. I looked at him and then down at the trunks then back up to him with a puzzled look. There was no one around the hot tub yet so he suggested I remove the offending articles of clothing. He had to help me pull his tee shirt over his head but I needed no help in pulling down the swim trunks. He didn't take any time lifting my cover up over my head and he gave me a nice hug. I could feel his manhood pressing against my middle and my pussy began to tingle.

We entered the hot tub and the water was a comfortable temperature. I snuggled up to him and gave him a big kiss. "I'm going to take you up on your suggestion this morning. If I see anything I like to put a tag on it. Well there it." And I slid my hand up his leg and put it right on his crotch. I could feel the dick through the fabric and it was growing in my hand. He reached across and slid his hand under my top onto my right breast. Feeling his cock grow and his hand fondling my tit was overwhelming but soon it was all short lived as we heard another couple walking toward us. Gary quickly pulled my top down and then put his arms up on the edge of the tub. I however, took advantage of the subdued light and kept my left hand on his hard member; sliding my fingers from tip to balls. We were joined by several others but my hand never left his wonderful hard member. I noticed during the show that I didn't see the hands of several of the women in the tub either, not even during the applause.

When the show concluded more people came to the hot tub and we quietly made our escape. Gary quickly put on his swim trunks and I whispered, "Your place."

Once we arrived to his room he just stood there with a grin. "Where is your key?" I asked.

"In the Speedo," he replied with an even bigger grin.

I pulled his swim trunks down and off and then pulled the top of the Speedo away from his body. Sure enough between his beautiful cock and his body was his room key. I didn't need any hint and I reached into his briefs and after taking my time "exploring", removed the key.

I opened his room door and still holding his brief in my hand, pulled him through. Once inside I was on my knees pulling that wet Speedo down enough to free his lovely hard member. It was definitely bigger than what my ex had. My body shivered with anticipation. I took it into my hand and gave it a kiss. Something I had wanted to do for a long time. His hard cock felt so nice in my hand and it filled my mouth. I was so excited I just about had an orgasm right there. Gary picked me up and literally carried me to his bed. He put me down gently and kissed me while at the same time his hands found my breast. My head was swimming with ecstasy and my body was tingling all over eagerly anticipating his touch.

He moved down kissing my neck and chest and then kissed my tits but circled my nipples. He was driving me wild. Finally he licked and sucked on them and I could feel his hand move down my body to my eager pussy. His mouth was all over my tits as his hand slid under my swim suit. When his finger moved between my labia and touched my cunt I cried out with a moan. He gently inserted a finger and soon I responded with an orgasm. I felt my body shake and I could hardly breathe. All those years of pent up frustration was finally being released.

He gave me a smile and then moved down to the end of the bed. He slowly removed my swimsuit bottom and kissed my legs up to my eager pussy. He put his arms under my legs and lifted me slightly to his mouth. When he licked my pussy lips and touched my clit I couldn't believe how intense the pleasure could be. I squeezed my tits hard and was panting as he slid his tongue up and down my wet pussy. He spread my legs slightly wider and put his tongue into my cunt. That was enough to bring another orgasm. When he moved up to my clit he lightly circled it, kissed it and then very lightly licked it. It was nothing like I had ever done with my fingers and once again I felt an orgasm crash trough me. He didn't stop and my orgasms flowed over and over like a wave

Finally I had to stop so I could breathe. I pulled him up and he kissed me. I had never tasted my cum on a man's mouth; it was delicious and so very erotic. I rolled him over and moved down to take his beautiful cock into my mouth. It wasn't fully erect but soon I felt it grow in my hand and fill more of my mouth. I kissed it all over and licked his balls. Now I had him panting. I licked my new lollypop and took it into my mouth being very careful not to scrape it with my teeth. I had just started going up and down when he stopped me. "Oh baby, I've got to have you."

He rolled me onto my back and pushed his hard cock up and down my pussy lips. What an incredible sensation and nothing I had ever experienced before. It made my body ached to have him inside me. I gasped and held my breath when he put his cock against my cunt and slowly began to enter me. I was so glad I was very wet and after some time he was able to penetrate me more. He would ease in some and then pull back ever so gently. Over and over it was repeated and slowly he would go deeper.

I could feel my cunt fill up with his glorious cock and I knew I was going to cum again very soon. The whole sensation was breath taking and I realized I wasn't breathing. I looked into his eyes and relaxed. He moved his cock in and out in a slow rhythm and I moved my hips to match his thrusting. I was so near the edge that within seconds I had another orgasm. This one felt much different than the others. A different intensity and from a different place. He didn't let up and started licking my nipples as he pumped my cunt. His speed increased and his breathing became quicker and shallower when suddenly he drove hard into me and I could feel his hot cum fill my cunt.

We stayed locked in that position for several minutes and finally he rolled off. We kissed and I held him tight. "Thank you Gary; that was wonderful. I feel like I just made love for the first time."

He gave me a kiss and put his hand on my pussy. He started sliding his finger up and down between the lips brushing my clit ever so softly. "That feels so wonderful," I whispered. He rubbed my clit bringing me off again. After I recovered I moved over and took his limp cock into my mouth. It was so wonderful to be able to take it all and at the same time taste my cum and his. It didn't take long to grow and I licked his member all over from the tip of the head to his balls. I gently took each ball into my mouth and gave them a good tongue bath.

When his cock was clean to my satisfaction I nestled in his arms and fell asleep.

I don't know how long we had slept but I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. I stood up and promptly sat back down on the bed. "What's wrong?" he asked while reaching over to touch me.

"I need to use the bathroom and my legs are like rubber."

He rolled out of bed and practically carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the stool. He started to leave but I held onto his hips and did my thing. As I was sitting there I found myself looking directly at his dick. I thought, why not and took his dick into my mouth. He didn't resist and moaned how wonderful it felt. Soon it began to grow and I could put my whole hand around it.

I did as Mary suggested and began to give him the best blow job that I could. I loved everything about it. The way it fit my hand, filled my mouth, and the taste. I began to quicken my pace and so did his breathing or should I say panting. Instinctively I held his balls with my other hand. That must have been all he needed for his body tensed and I felt his cum shoot through my hand and into my mouth. I didn't know just what to expect as his warm cum shot down my throat. I kept swallowing and stroking trying to get every drop. I milked his cock dry and licked the cum from the tip like a piece of candy. I gave him a big smile and he picked me up to kissed me.

I woke up in the morning with him snuggled up behind me and his large hand holding my breast. I smiled to myself and felt so happy. As I recounted the evening in my mind I suddenly decided I wanted a repeat. I moved enough to roll him onto his back and I looked down at his wonderful cock that I had thoroughly enjoyed. I took it into my mouth as I done previously and even when he is asleep I got it hard. He didn't stay asleep very long. I looked up with a smile and kept my hand moving up and down his hard member. How I loved the way my hand felt holding him and jacking him off. I resumed my blow job and relished the sensation. My efforts were rewarded with his warm cum pulsing into my mouth. This time I held more of it in my mouth and savored the taste like you would fine wine. Given the choice between wine and cum and I'll choose the cum.

We met up with Mary and Tim at breakfast and I could see Mary had that "so how was it" look. I took her aside and said it was more than wonderful. "Now I appreciate what you have with Tim."

"So how was the blow job? Did you do it?" I held up two fingers and she had the look of surprise and knowing at the same time. "Feels great doesn't it," she said with a smile.

"And taste great too," I replied with a grin.

From then on our days were spend diving and a lot of fucking, and licking, and sucking. We fucked in a lot of positions that I had never experienced before. One position I liked in particular was holding his balls when he took me from behind. I can't get enough of holding his balls and cock in my hand or in my mouth. We tried the 69 position and found that we couldn't do each other at the same time when there is a big height difference. By taking turns we found the position a lot of fun. I would put my pussy in his face and he would lick my clit until I had my orgasm. I would then move down on him and lick and suck on his cock until he stopped me. He would pull me down to his face and do a repeat. Sometimes he would let me bring him off in that position or he would spin me around and cum in my cunt.

On our last evening he told me that he had booked a cabin on a cruise ship long before he had come to Cozumel. It was a seven day, Western Caribbean cruise, departing in two months and would I like to join him. I could join him in Dallas and we would fly to Miami for the cruise. Of course I said yes.

Mary was excited about me doing the trip and she felt sure I would have lots of special fun with Gary. I told her there were two things I was going to do before the trip. One was to hit the gym to drop a few pounds and tone up some and the other was to get a wax job. "I think it's sexy."

"I think that is a great idea," Mary said, "I should do it too. I've had a landing patch for a long time and I think Tim will get a thrill with my pussy sporting a new look. Let's do it together."

"Oh Mary, I feel so alive it is almost like being reborn."

mdiver
mdiver
425 Followers
12