Beth's Bathtime

Story Info
Daddy has step mom help Beth get cleaned up for him.
1.3k words
4.06
153.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: everyone in this story is over 18!

*****

When I walked naked into my father's bathroom, he already had the shower running and was leaning back against the counter watching my step mom lathering her body. I had never seen her topless before and her huge tits impressed me. I'd never been into chicks before, but her tits looked amazing covered in the soap bubbles as she massaged them. When I glanced lower I noticed red welts on her ass similar to the ones on my own from Daddy's belt last night. Now I knew why she wasn't doing anything about the new attitude towards me from the men in the house.

"Get in, girl." Daddy commanded when he saw me. My step mom stepped back from the water and I got in, letting the hot water run over my body. It felt wonderful after the morning I'd had, but my joy didn't last long. "Arms up, Bethie. Let your mom clean you up."

I lifted both my hands up and turned my head away, not wanting to watch as she started running her soapy hands over my arms and stomach. When she avoided washing my breast Daddy moved closer and smacked her sharply on the ass. "Titties, too. You know how much I like sucking on them, get those things clean for Daddy." he growled at her.

She soaped her hands again and reached for my breast. At first she barely touched them just lightly running her soapy fingers over the outsides of my breast, but after hearing another sharp crack of Daddy's hand hitting her ass, she put her hands firmly on my chest and began rubbing my nipples getting them rock hard as he watched us.

Finally Daddy told me to put my arms down and turn to face the shower head. He then pushed my face against the wall, made me step back so my ass was sticking out behind me and put one of my feet on the edge of the tub leaving my pussy wide open from behind. "Finish cleaning her up." he ordered his wife.

This time she didn't hesitate to listen to him. I felt one of her hand rest on my ass cheek, spreading me further open, the other began rubbing my pussy. Her soapy fingers felt good and every so often would rub over my clit. I couldn't stop the little whimpers that started coming out as I became aroused. When she put two fingers at the entrance of my cunt I actually moaned and started to push back onto them wanting to get off. Daddy chuckled and reached under me to grab one of my dangling breast to squeeze as he watched my step mom begin finger fucking me.

"You like that you little slut, don't you?" he asked me. When I didn't respond he pinched my nipple viciously. "I asked you a question slut. Tell Daddy how much you like feeling Mommy finger your fuckhole."

I didn't want to say it, because even though it was true I knew it made me a total whore if I said it out loud. But Daddy didn't let go off my nipple and I couldn't take it very long. "Please stop, Daddy. Please, I love feeling Mommy finger me. It hurts Daddy, please." I moaned desperately at him. He let go of my nipple and started fondling both my tits as they hung under me.

"Don't forget the back." I heard him tell me step mom and was thankful that I'd get a break and maybe get to relax as she washed my back. She pulled her fingers from me, then I felt a squirt of shower gel on my ass followed by one of her fingers pressing against my asshole. I'd never let anyone try anything anal before and quickly tried to stand up to stop her. Daddy took a rough grip on one of my tits, his other hand going to my hair and pushing my face back against the wall. "You better stay still, girl. I can spank your ass in there as well as I can hers."

I had no choice but to try relaxing as he held me still for her to continue. She went slowly, pressing in just a bit of her finger at a time, but soon she was sliding her whole finger quickly in and out of my virgin asshole. Daddy had her stop after a minute, saying he wanted to keep my ass tight for his cock and told her to towel off then sit down. Then he had me stand up, leaving one of my feet up as he took down the showerhead, putting it on the harsh massage setting.

Holding the showerhead about 6 inches from my pussy, he reached behind me and put two fingers inside me. Roughly fucking me with his fingers, he moved the water closer and closer to my clit getting me slow close to the edge of cumming but right before I got off he pulled away.

"Get out and dry off." he ordered me. As soon as I was dry I was told to sit on the counter and spread my legs. I thought maybe now they would shave me but instead Daddy made my step mom come kneel between my legs. Putting one of his fingers in her mouth he tells her to suck it as hard as she can, so she does, hollowing her cheeks with the pressure as she sucks. "Good, now suck her clit just as hard and don't stop till I say you can." he orders and pushes her face into my pussy.

I was already turned on from all the shower play, my clit swollen and poking out from my pussy lips easy for her to find. I whimpered a little as she latched on, then when Daddy reached his hand under her chin to slide a finger inside my pussy I moaned loudly from the pleasure. I could feel the blood rushing into my clit from how hard my step mom was sucking, and the way Daddy was rubbing along the front wall of my cunt made it feel like he was actually pushing my clit further into her mouth.

I could feel the tingling pressure building in my pussy and knew I would cum soon. I guess Daddy could tell from the way I was now moaning loudly nonstop with pleasure, because he pushed my step mom's face harder against me and added a second finger to my pussy. That was all it took to set me off. I came, pussy juice flowing from my cunt and soaking my Daddy's hand and my step mom's chin. There was so much coming out it started dripping down onto my step mom's tits and the floor.

He pulled his fingers from my pussy and put them in my mouth telling me to lick them clean. My step mom started to sit back, but Daddy pushed her back into my pussy "Clean up that mess you made so we can get her shaved. I'm about ready to use that little cunt." I tried to focus on sucking the fingers in my mouth instead of the tongue lapping at my sensitive pussy, but still couldn't help the occasional moan as she would brush against my clit. It was still swollen from the attention earlier and was probably four times it usual size from all the blood she had sucked into it.

When he finally felt we had done a good job cleaning up my step mom was told to go wait in bed. Then he spread my legs wider and began applying shaving cream to the small patch of hair between my legs. I was so sensitive down there every touch was too much, but I bit my lip hoping to stay quiet as he continued. Slowly he dragged the razor over my skin again and again, pulling and holding the skin taunt as he needed till every bit of hair was gone. After wiping the last bits of shaving cream off with a rag, he leaned down and gave my pussy a hard lick from my ass crack up to my clit, then bit it roughly. "Finally all ready for Daddy's cock. Now go get your ass in bed with your mom cause I'm tired of waiting."