Beth's Big Black Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Alice blushed and stammered, "I ah.. guess that um... it would be better to leave with you."

Bridget said, "Very well then and Oh, by the way, plan to stay the night." Alice called Beth to tell her that she would be staying the night with a friend.

Beth was riding Leona's face at the time but knew that her mother was not just going to visit a friend. She had no doubt at all that her mom would be playing the tongue in pussy game. They had been having sex with the lights on and the blinds wide open. It was Leona's idea to let the sexy redhead neighbor watch them because she was trying to entice the twenty-six year old housewife to join them. It took awhile for her to spot them but once she did she started peeking through the curtains and became bolder leaving them open and the last couple of nights the sexy redhead masturbated while watching the torrid sex show.

Leona asked for the housewife's phone number and called her saying, "I noticed that you can't keep your fingers out of your red haired pussy when you watch us so why don't you come over and join in the fun?"

Donna was embarrassed having been discovered and said, "Oh my, I couldn't do that. I am a married woman and have never been with another female before. I wouldn't know what to do."

Leona told Donna, "I know that your husband works nights and you get lonely so just come over and talk. We will put our robes on and you can do the same and we can all have a neighborly drink together; come on over." Donna reluctantly agreed and soon found herself sitting between Leona and Alice on the sofa sipping brandy.

Leona opened her robe displaying her huge black breasts, She pulled the frightened redhead to her tits and demanded, "Suck them bitch and this time you don't have to just imagine what it would be like or finger your hot little cunt because my little girl is going to show you just how good she is at making a pussy hum and cum. Donna wanted to protest but with her mouth full of tit and Beth's tongue snaking up her slit all she could do was gasp. Leona pushed her head away when she bit her tit when she reached an orgasm crying out, "Oh my god, oh my god, it feels soooo goooddd, yessss!"

Leona exclaimed, "You bit my tit bitch! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Donna panted, "I...I'm so sorry but I have never cum so hard before. I never knew that anything could feel this good."

Leona told her that the fun had just begun and before they were finished with her she would cum more times than her husband makes her cum in a month. Donna was slumped down and Beth was eagerly feasting on her hot juicy pussy. Leona straddled the redhead's face and sternly asserted, "Now I'm going to feed you my big black hairy cunt and you're going to love it but I am warning you, do not bite it or you will pay big time. Now suck it bitch, just like my slut is doing to you."

Donna's pussy flowed like a river as she enjoyed eating the juicy cunt almost as much as she liked what Beth was doing to her horny love hole. Beth and Leona exchanged places and Donna continued to cum as she devoured Beth's creamy cunt and thrilled to Leona's long tongue. Donna passed out from sheer exhaustion after reaching so many orgasms. When she came to she realized what happened and said, "Oh my god, I better get home before my husband and what if Alice had walked in on us?" Donna was shocked to learn that Alice also had sex with them. Then she cried, "Oh no, now I am a lesbian but I love my husband. How could this be?"

Leona chuckled and said, "Just because you had the best sex of your life with us does not make you a lesbian. If you still love your husband then chances are that you are bi-sexual. Every woman that I have ever known loves pussy but some of them never get to try it so they don't know what they are missing. You have to decide if you are going to tell your husband or not but I gotta tell you that it's best to be honest and not deceive him."

"You are right but I don't want to hurt or lose him."

Leona thought for a second then stated, "It is good that you don't want to hurt him but chances are that if he is like most men he will want to watch or join in."

Donna put on her robe and went out the door saying, "Let me think about it but I do want to do this again. You two have turned me into a sex crazed, pussy loving slut, and I want more. I will call you tomorrow."

Alice was ushered out of the bar by the elbow and helped into the backseat of a limousine chauffeured by a buxom blonde. Bridget slid in beside her and instructed the driver to take them back to the Hilton. Bridget held both sides of Alice's face and kissed her passionately. Alice adored the woman's cherry flavored lips and felt her pussy moisten when their tongues intertwined. The exotic beauty slid her hand up Alice's creamy legs and inserted two fingers in her steamy pussy. The extra long fingernails hurt but felt good at the same time. Bridget called out to the driver and told her, "This fucking slut is soaked from just the touch of my fingers. She is going to require attention all night long so you will have to join us in bed. We can tag team the slut and see if we can drain the ocean of cum from her. " Alice swooned as Bridget kept finger fucking her.

Mona the driver turned and said, "Thanks boss; this ought to be a lot of fun."

Bridget and Alice waited by the elevator while Mona parked the limo. The Hong Kong knockout continued to finger poor little Alice who felt so embarrassed when she saw the young lady behind the desk watching them. Bridget taunted her saying, "What's the matter you filthy slut? Does it bother you having an audience while you are creaming on my fingers? Well you better get used to it because having sex with an audience is going to be part of your life from now on. You haven't seen anything yet." Mona joined them and they got into the next elevator. Three nineteen year old college students were running to catch the elevator and Mona held the door open for them.

The girls thanked them but were aghast when Bridget and Mona began fondling the older woman. They took out her breasts and fingered her pussy and ass. Bridget turned to the students and asked, "Would you like to come to my room for some drinks and watch us fuck this horny slut? Think before you answer because an opportunity like this doesn't come along everyday or are you too afraid?"

Mona eyed the three confused schoolgirls and said, "They have no guts they are just three little wimps. Forget about them and let's fuck our slut. They probably couldn't even handle the drinks."

The three girls were a study in contrast; there was a cute little blonde, a brown haired girl with thick glasses that looked very studious, and a heavyset girl with big boobs. The heavy girl asked if all they had to do was watch and drink. Bridget answered, "That's it, you don't have to have sex; just drink, watch, and enjoy. We are training our pussy slut to indulge in public sex. This is our floor so if you're game then come on; it not then go to your room and regret what you missed for the rest of your life." The girls did not say a word but followed them to the room.

Once inside Mona poured everyone a stiff drink and Bridget ordered Alice to do a slow sensual strip. Alice gulped down her drink and began swaying to the music. She wondered what she had gotten herself into and if it was worth it but then she thought about the money and Monica and started disrobing as she danced sexily to the music. When she got down to her work shoes and socks she was told to stop and lay on her back in the bed. Bridget and Mona disrobed and joined her in bed and ate her leaking cunt until the cum stains were visible on the sheets. After many orgasms Alice was told to get between the twenty-two year old Mona's legs and gorge on her bare pussy. Bridget violently fingered Alice's ass and pussy while she feasted on Mona's cunt. They changed positions and Alice marveled at the silk like black pubic hair that surrounded her pussy and ass. She loved the taste of the exotic woman and feasted with vigor. Unknown to Alice Mona had strapped on a 10" purple dildo and assaulted her pussy from behind. Alice's screams were muffled as her face was pushed deeper into Bridget's smoldering slit.

Alice was then placed on her back and fucked in the missionary position while Bridget sat on her face. Bridget noticed the girl's playing with themselves and stated, "I'm tired does anyone else want to feel this slut's tongue up their pussy."

The heavyset girl was first and fucked Alice's face with fury. Alice was gasping for breath as her nose as well as her mouth was swallowed up by the plump girl's hungry cunt. The girl continued to fuck her face and pussy juices and cum covered her face so much that her eyes were almost glued shut but at least she was able to grab a breath of air every now and then. The other two girls took their turn sitting on Alice's face but they were much more genteel. All this time Mona continued to pummel her stretching pussy; it felt like it was ripping apart. The three girls were each given a strap-on and told to Relieve Mona and keep fucking the slut. Once again the full-sized girl went first and pounded Alice without mercy but she was in for a big surprise when a two pronged dildo entered her pussy and ass worn by Bridget. When miss plump complained too much the big dildo was shoved up her ass and was stretching it just like Alice's pussy. When the other girls saw what was happening to their chunky friend they attempted to gather their clothing and get the hell out of there but Mona blocked their path and tossed them to the floor. Bridget pulled miss chunky off Alice and placed her on her knees, helped Alice recover, strapped a huge dildo on Alice and told her to get even. Alice derived a great deal of pleasure while stuffing miss piggy's two gaping holes.

Bridget and Mona fucked the other two girls silly and then made them eat out their pussies and ass holes. Then all three girls were made to kiss Alice's sore, gaping, and swollen pussy and make it all better. When the girls finally left Mona called out, "Ya all come back soon now, ya hear." The three then got some much needed sleep.

The next day Bridget called Monica and asked if she could keep Alice for another day. Monica said OK, I will call her daughter and let her know."

Bridget's couldn't believe what she was hearing and asked about the daughter. Monica informed her that she was eighteen, was as cute as they come, but was Leona's bitch. Bridge replied, "Well maybe Leona and I can work something out so that I can borrow her for a week or so."

"Leona could use some more money so she just might but you two will have to work that out. Take good care of Alice and I will see you both tomorrow."

When Alice woke up she was told that there was a little something for her on the dresser. She walked funny complaining that her pussy was sore but her eyes opened wide when she saw a large stack of hundred-dollar bills. Before she could speak Bridget told her, "There is ten thousand dollars there and it is all for you honey. You earned it and there will be more for you tomorrow when I drop you off at work. Your clothes will be cleaned today and I have a little something for you to wear today and tonight. Now get over here and show me some appreciation." Alice did not hesitate to run over to the bed and eat Bridget's scrumptious pussy for breakfast. Mona slept through the whole thing.

Later they were getting ready to go to a business meeting with one of Bridget's associates. Alice was given a pink sun dress to wear and shown the shortest skirt that she had ever seen and was told that today Bridget wanted Alice to look like a sweet housewife but at night she would be made up to look like a street whore.

When they arrived at an office building Mona was told to wait for them. Alice asked, "Why do you need me at a business meeting? I don't understand."

Bridget laughed and said, "You will darling; soon it will be very clear to you. No more questions just do as you are told." They entered an office, an extremely attractive receptionist greeted them, they were informed that they were expected, and were ushered into a large office. Introductions were made and they all sat at a conference table. Gretchen was a large woman in her fifties and Amanda was a slender woman in her forties, Gretchen had gray hair while Amanda's was brown. After discussing business for an hour Bridget told Alice to get under the table and do her thing.

Alice responded "Wa...What?"

Bridget fumed, "Don't act so fucking stupid. Get under the table, take off our shoes and panties, and then suck our toes and eat our cunts. Do it now bitch!"

Alice's face turned crimson, she fell to her knees, scurried under the table, heard Gretchen say "Me first." Alice removed the older woman's shoes and sucked her stocking clad feet. She was aware of the other two discarding their shoes and spreading their legs. Alice kissed up the chubby legs and removed the woman's panties and was hit my the musky smell of the gray haired aroused pussy. Alice ate with fervor while the woman's legs held her head in a vice like grip.

When the woman orgasmed and relaxed her grip Alice moved on to Amanda. "Bridget inquired, "What about the sexy receptionist? Is she into women?

Gretchen replied, "I wouldn't have hired her if she wasn't."

Bridget announced, "Then bring the foxy bitch in and let Alice eat her cunt out so I can see the look on her beautiful face when she gets off." Gretchen buzzed Alica in and the twenty-three year old Cuban was more than willing to join the party.

Bridget asked Amanda, "What about your secretary? Do you think she would like to join the party?"

Amanda answered, "I don't know; I have been trying to get into her pants but she is straight although she came close to giving in a couple of times. I know that she is thinking about it and it's just a matter of time."

Bridget said, "Great! This will be a wonderful way to introduce her to lesbian sex. I'm sure that Alice will make this an experience that she will love and want more of woman to woman sex."

Amanda was reluctant but excited at the same time so she called Connie and told her to come over. The cute little blonde sat at the table and was instantly aware of the scent of female arousal. She noticed the look of pure pleasure on Alica's face then heard her say. "Yes eat my caramel cunt! Suck it bitch, make me cum in your mouth. Yessssss!"

Connie considered getting up and running out of the room but Bridget told Alice to take care of the newcomer. Bridget stood behind Connie to hold her in place. She licked the girl's neck and ear as she fondled her breast. When she felt a tongue lapping her pussy Connie lost it and gave no more thought to leaving. She screamed out, "Oh god, oh shit, yesssss suck meeee! It feels soooo fucking good, don't stop pleassssseeee."

Amanda walked over to Connie and said, "I wish that it was me between your legs instead of her but at least now you know what you have been missing all this time." Amanda lifted her skirt and moved her dripping cunt to Connie's face and said, "Eat it baby; suck your boss's pussy and make me feel like that woman under the table is making you feel. I have waited so long for this moment and want to see your blue eyes as you gobble up my cunt so keep looking up at me and do it baby." For the first time in her life Connie tasted pussy and found that she loved it. She kept looking up at her boss's lust filled eyes as she slurped her sloppy cunt and fondled her breasts. The scene soon turned into a full-fledged orgy.

Each woman had tasted every other woman in the room and they were all fully satisfied. Gretchen excitedly asked, "When are we going to have our next meeting?"

Bridget smiled wickedly and announced, "Soon, very soon, and I have a special surprise for everybody. Our little pussy licker Alice has an eighteen year old daughter that loves pussy just like her mother does. I will try to arrange for her to be our special under the table guest next time along with a young black girl that works for a friend on mine; you have to see and feel her tongue to appreciate how long and talented it is. See you all next time, goodbye and keep your cunts wet."

They went back to the Hilton and took a long nap. When they got up Alice was made to wear the micro-mini-skirt , a see-through top, fuck me heels, and her face was made up with too much powder, rouge, and lipstick. Mission accomplished; she now looked like a common street whore. Alice felt so out of place as they ate in the Hilton dinning room. She wanted to hide and felt that everyone was staring at her.

When they got into the limo Bridget said, "I was going to take you to the park and have you eat out some strange pussy but too many men would get in our way so I am going to take you to a private lesbian club that caters to rich women with strange fetish desires. When I bring your little girl we will dress her like a little school girl and she will be a big hit but I am sure that we will find some uppity bitches that fantasize about fucking a street walker or a nasty slut."

Donna joined them as they went inside the club. It was very plush and was filled with refined looking women and others dressed like nuns, schoolgirls, teachers, lady cops, whores and a wide variety of other getups. Alice gazed around the room and inquired, "How come none of these women are having sex? I imagined that it would be wild, hot, and one big orgy."

Bridget explained that all of the regulars had room keys and could invite others there for wild and crazy sex. Only dancing, kissing and some touching was allowed in the main room. While sipping their drinks an elegant redhead in her thirty's asked Bridget if she could use her slut. Bridget replied, "Of course you can but only if we can watch."

The woman waved two others over dressed as policewomen and announced to Alice, "I am the lead vice detective and we are taking you in for prostitution; cuff her ladies." Alice had her hands cuffed behind her back and was roughly led to a private room. The women probed her with their nightsticks and ordered her to perform oral sex on them. After that Bridget, Mona, and Alice took two women dressed as teacher and student to their room and had their way with them. After several more erotic encounters they went back to the Hilton, changed, and drove Alice to work.

When the three entered the bar Alice was both stunned and delighted when she received a thundering round of applause. It made her feel so good when so many customers and coworkers as well as Monica expressed how much they missed her and how glad they were to see her back. Leona and Beth were among the greeters and gave her hugs and kisses. Bridget took her aside and discretely handed her another stack of money. When Alice went to work Bridget, Mona, and Monica, joined Beth and Leona for a drink. The Hong Kong beauty told Leona that she would like to take Beth for a few days next month and added that she would make it well worth her while. Leona knew exactly how generous Bridget could be and responded, "Sure, the change of scenery will do her good, just bring her back unharmed."

Bridget said, "She will be just fine and will come back to you as the same girl but somewhat more experienced."

When Bridget expressed an interest in using Alice again and borrowing her maid for another trip. Monica told her, "Yes, you can take the maid this time but not Alice. Wait awhile before you take Alice again. I am happy for her to make enough to buy a new car and perhaps a house and live without having to worry about paying her bills but I don't want her to get so rich that she won't work for me anymore so you can only see her a few times a year but I know that you are into variety so that shouldn't be a problem for you."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers