Beth's Birthday Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me," Beth said softly in a pleading, childlike voice. Her eyes silently begged him to enter her and he pressed his hips forward until just the tip slid inside her tight wet canal.

"Oh my fucking God," Beth panted. Her face contorted with a mix of pleasure and pain and her fingers clutched at his slender brown hips. "Go slow. You're fucking huge."

Her words hung in the air and took my breath away like a Mike Tyson body blow.

Trevor flashed me a cocksure grin and eased several inches of dark meat into my wife's eager pussy. The look of ecstasy on her face was oddly comforting and I grabbed her hand to share the experience of her first big black cock with her.

Beth smiled at me and I bent down to kiss her lovingly. I stretched my legs and laid beside her as Trevor fucked her with short slow strokes. He was only using half of his prodigious cock and her hips began to move upwards, meeting his strokes, trying to coax him deeper.

My lips pressed tightly against hers and our tongues entwined. My dick, as hard as ever, rubbed against her smooth thigh, making me shudder. I rubbed her belly and caressed her soft pillowy breasts as we kissed.

"Go deeper," Beth groaned to Trevor in a low, raspy tone. She sucked my tongue into her hungry mouth and took my hand in hers, guiding it down her stomach to her stuffed, married pussy.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth and rubbed my drooling dick against her silky, smooth thigh. I could feel his thick, veiny shaft gliding against my finger tips as I massaged her hard clit and it was simultaneously exciting and unnerving.

Trevor worked his cock deeper and within moments his balls were slapping against her pale dimpled ass. He propped his muscular torso up on his outstretched arms and fucked Beth's tight pussy with long, languid strokes.

Loud, urgent pants and guttural moans streamed from my wife's chest into my mouth. Her hips bucked against his thrusting cock and she grabbed at his hips urging him faster. She pulled her lips away from mine and looked into his eyes with burning heat and raw desire.

"Fuck me harder Trevor," Beth said in a needy, breathy voice. Her eyes were glazed with lust and she looked absolutely ravenous. "Own this pussy."

She pushed me away, giving him room to operate and then grabbed my hand for mental support, for both her and me. We were in it together. We were a team.

Trevor smiled and began to thrust into her with vigor. He looked focused and almost angry and the entire bed began to rock. His hips slammed hard against her pelvis and her eyes rolled back in her head like she'd been possessed by the spawn of Satan. Her body tensed and she groaned loudly as the first waves of her climax lapped at her quivering grotto.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck. Fuck me baby, fuck that pussy. Own it. Own....it," Beth cried out. Her hips bucked and her head thrashed from side to side like a fish out of water. I'd never, in 19 years together, seen her climax like that and it was beautiful.

She babbled incoherently and squealed like a pig. Her legs wrapped tightly around Trevor's ass, drawing him deep and holding him there until her epic climax ebbed.

Beads of sweat gathered on her brow and rolled down her cheeks. Her eyes opened halfway and she smiled sheepishly at him. Her hands moved up her sweaty torso and she kneaded her big white tits as she looked deep into his eyes.

"Don't stop," Beth whispered softly. She drew her legs in and worked them up his body until her ankles were on his shoulders. An expression of pure, unadulterated bliss spread across her pretty face as Trevor began to thrust anew.

He leaned back and fucked her with short quick jabs and I watched his big black dick piston into her depths. His shaft was covered to the root with a healthy coating of Beth's frothy lathered juices and the base of his cock, where her juices gathered, looked like a glazed chocolate donut.

The pungent aroma of sex hung in the air and my wife began to pant again. Her pretty eyes locked onto his and she released her grip on my hand. She caressed his firm pecs and her lips began to quiver.

"Right there," she squeaked. His hands grabbed her legs and his pace quickened. The contrast between his dark hands and her alabaster skin was striking and I was awestruck by the beauty of their coupling.

Her body shook violently and she moved like she was having a seizure as another climax rocked her to the core. She bit her lip and her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck yes," my wife hissed. The trembling tapered off and Trevor eased his big, fat dick from her pussy. I looked down at her gaping hole, the insides of her pussy clearly visible as her flesh throbbed and pulsed, and I wondered if she'd be able to feel me the next time we fucked.

"Roll over and put your ass in the air," Trevor directed. He helped move her into position and then sank the length of his huge cock into her gaping womb.

"Holy fuck!" my wife gasped loudly. She grabbed for my hand and squeezed it hard. Her eyes closed and a pained expression spread across her face.

"Are you okay Baby," I asked as I laid on my back beside her.

"Yeah, it's just, oh fuck, it's just intense," she said softly. "Really fucking intense." Her body rocked fore and after, forcing him deep and matching his pace. She looked over and smiled lovingly and I felt closer to her at that moment than ever before.

Trevor held Beth's wide hips and fucked her slowly. Her ass jiggled and waves moved through her cheeks each time his pelvis slapped against her big round ass. His pace quickened as her body adjusted to the size of his cock and the position of her curvaceous body.

"Does it feel better Baby?" I moved under her and we kissed tenderly.

"It feels amazing," Beth answered wistfully. She reached down and grabbed hold of my throbbing dick. Her hand moved over it, smearing precum over the tip and she squeezed it and stroked it while Trevor continued to fucked her slowly but deeply.

"Come closer," she urged. She pulled me by my cock and I scooted under her, giving her access to my glistening dick.

"Oh fuck," I croaked as Beth's mouth engulfed my turgid manhood. She slid her lips to the root and sucked hard as Trevor's pace quickened. Her head bobbed and I felt my climax start to build. It had been almost two hours since we'd entered the room and I'd been hard for the entire time. I was ready to explode but I didn't want to be the first guy to cum so I moved her off my dick and slid lower so I could kiss her soft, supple lips.

He began to slam into Beth hard and fast and she started to babble incoherently. Her big breasts swung like pendulums, brushing against my chest and her body began to quiver and quake. Her legs got weak and rubbery and she collapsed on top of me.

Trevor rode Beth's ass down to the bed and continued to fuck her while she laid on top of me. I could feel his slippery dick gliding across the head of mine cock and a shiver ran through me. I kissed my wife and hugged her tight until the intense waves of pleasure started to wane.

He rolled off her and his cock slipped from her warm embrace. I was awestruck that he'd been going at it for almost an hour straight without cumming and I watched with envy as he fisted his huge, slippery dick and stroked it, keeping it hard as he laid back on the bed.

"Finish me off Beth," Trevor said with a smile. He beckoned her off of me and guided her over his strong, dark body.

Beth straddled his waist and leaned forward to kiss him. "Are you gonna cum for me?" She purred. Her lips brushed against his and then she licked his lips and grinned.

"Yes," he hissed as he lifted his taut glutes off the bed. His shaft rubbed against her vulva and her clit making her moan wantonly.

"Guide him inside me Baby," Beth ordered as she looked into my eyes. I want your hand to put him in my pussy. She smiled and nodded. I'd never touched another man's hard cock before. I'd never considered it a possibility but the sultry look in her eyes melted my resistance and I moved down the bed and knelt between his spread legs.

"Grab his cock Baby, feel how big it is and put it inside me," she hissed and I closed my fist around his great big dick. Having only held my own I couldn't believe how enormous he felt in my hand and the generous costing of Beth's juices made it extremely slippery.

I placed the tip at the mouth of her frothy cunt and rubbed it against her still gaping hole. My wife moaned her approval and lowered herself onto his granite pole, swallowing it to the root.

Beth leaned down and licked Trevor's lips. "I want you to cum inside me," she said with a bright, sexy smile. She kisses him and bounced her fat ass on his big, delicious cock.

He pulled his feet under him for leverage and began lifting his hips to meet her bouncing ass. His breathing began to labor and he warned her that he was close.

"Cum for me Baby," Beth urged breathlessly. "Fill me up. Fill that pussy like you own it Baby." She slammed her pussy onto his big black dick hard and fast until he erupted inside her like a geyser. He continued to thrust up into her after he finished cumming, forcing his seed from her womb and working it into a frothy lather over her vulva. His thrusts continued until his spent black cock wilted.

Beth climbed off Trevor's waist and laid back on the bed. She smiled at me and I scurried between her legs. My meager cock was as rigid as it had ever been and it slid effortlessly into her cum filled cunt.

Her once tight pussy felt loose but the warm slippery sensation was mind blowing and in just 30 seconds I added my load to the mess between my wife's shapely legs. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her hard and deep. I was exhausted and I looked at the time.

It was 4am and the sun would be rising in an hour. Trevor started to climb off the bed but Beth stopped him.

"It'll still be my birthday when we wake up," she said with a soulful gaze. "Please stay."

He smiled and joined us on the bed, under the covers. We flanked my beautiful wife and as the adrenaline left our bodies we drifted into a deep sleep.

12