Beth's Birthday Pass Pt. 02

Story Info
The weekend comes and the aftermath.
3.8k words
3.89
50k
48
151

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texxman
texxman
175 Followers

Author's Notes

This is part 2 of "Beth's Birthday Pass".

I've been intrigued recently with stories about "Get Out Of Jail Free" passes. This is a pass given by one partner to the other allowing the other partner to have sex with someone else one time. In the stories similar to the one here the pass is given by a guy to his girlfriend in order to convince her to marry him because for some reason she feels she is not ready or doesn't have the experience to marry yet, and with the pass she feels comfortable that she could have a fling in the future and it will be okay.

I'd like to acknowledge Tx Tall Tales "That Damned Valentine's Day Card" and Andhym "The Weekend" for their related stories. I'd encourage you to read them as well. I borrowed some main ideas from the former tale but my story branches in a different direction.

For this story I'd like to make it more real and not drift too much into fantasy world. I'm going to split this story into parts: Part 1 deals with (1) why would a man be compelled to offer the pass and (2) what happens at the point when the pass is cashed in. For Part 2 I deal with (3) the aftermath of the weekend. In the next part(s) I'll cover (4) why would the woman in a happy marriage decide to cash in the pass and (5) the conclusion.

All characters in sexual situations are over 18 years old.

********

San Francisco

I had found a liquor store near the park where I spent the worst day of my life thinking to drown myself in alcohol. But by afternoon I was sick of it and switched to water.

Needing to talk to someone I first called my friend Steve but between his advice about divorcing the slut I could tell he was hoping he might be the guy she was considering for her fling. So I called Samantha for a woman's perspective, she was more Beth's friend but we still talked. She could tell I'd been drinking and just advised that I not make any rash decisions and give Beth time to explain.

I returned to the hotel at 7pm. I had considered just going to the airport and taking the next flight home to Chicago, but after a day of reflection I decided that I had made a promise and I was going to stand by that promise, regardless of the consequences.

Beth was waiting for me and had obviously had a rough day. She looked up as I wandered back into the room and started to speak, I cut her off.

"Beth you don't need to say anything. Nine years ago I made a promise to give you a free pass, no questions asked. I promised not to ask why, who, or any details except for when and I intend to stick by my promise. Although I didn't specify I'd prefer if you didn't have sex with someone else in our bed or even in our home, but if you insist let me know and I will be gone during that time. So when?"

She just stared at me, my monotone and lack of emotion took her off guard.

"Ben, I said let's forget about it. I love you and I don't want to ruin our marriage. I can see that you are hurt. Sam called me and told me you talked to her, she said you sounded very upset."

"It's too late to forget it Beth. I've been rolling this over in my mind all day. Just the fact that you brought this up at all is hurtful, I'm not going to pretend it's not. And right after an amazing night together too. I feel like my whole life is torn apart. Nne years ago I made a promise but to be honest I never expected you to take advantage of that promise. I thought we had a good thing and that it would be enough for you. But I was wrong and here we are. I know it sounds unfair that I'm upset but I can't help how I feel. So please just tell me when and whether you want to do it at our home. Then I'm going to take a shower and sleep on the couch."

"Please. This is not what I wanted. I know my timing was bad. There hasn't been any good time to bring this up. Let me explain."

"Right now I really don't want to hear who it is or what I'm missing that he has."

"It's not like that."

"Stop. Let me just ask you one thing and I beg you to be honest. Have you slept with anyone during our marriage?" I looked her directly in the eyes and surprisingly she looked offended.

"No Ben. I have not cheated on you." She said a little coldly.

"Okay then. Let me ask again please, when, where."

"And I'm going to say again, I'm taking it back Forget I asked about it."

"I'm mentally exhausted and sick about this, but I'm not going to leave you alone until you answer my question. When were you planning to do this then?"

"Next weekend, leaving Friday returning Tuesday. I'll be out of town." She said and lowered her eyes.

"Okay. Goodnight."

I felt ill. I didn't want to be in the same room with her at that point. After a shower I saw that Beth was on the bed looking at me but she knew I didn't want to talk. I grabbed a blanket out of the closet and layed on the couch. All night I lay awake alternating between rage, fear, grief, and confusion.

I knew that if I said no she would drop it. But what would that do? I'd break the promise that won her over to marry me in the first place. She'd resent me forever and justifiably never trust my word of honor again.

If I let her do this could I get over it? At that moment I didn't think so. But maybe with time?

She had offered to explain. Did I want to know? Would that make it better or worse?

What was so sick about it was that it was my own damn fault! If I had just given her more time back then she probably would have come around. I was just in love and naive. I really, truly thought this would never happen. Would of, should of.

By morning I had made up my mind how to proceed. I didn't want her to do this, but I didn't see any alternative that would not strip my honorable word and make me the bad actor. If I showed how much I hated the idea it would be the same as saying no. At the same time I wasn't going to push her out the door into someone else's arms. So I would stay in the middle, accepting that she was going to use the free pass but nothing beyond that.

As soon as I noticed the sky starting to lighten up I got up. It was Beth's birthday. Glancing at the bed I could see Beth laying there with her eyes open.

"Happy birthday."

"Ben we need to talk. We've always been able to talk. Please let me explain."

"Beth, I love you more than my life. I thought about this all last night and I think you should go. For now I don't want to know the details, maybe someday I'll ask you about it and if you still want to explain we can do it then. For right now I want you to know I honor my word. Make your plans, but I don't want to talk about it anymore right now."

I was not in any mood to continue this birthday weekend, but I steeled myself.

"How about we go get some breakfast?" I offered.

We got ready and went to breakfast. We saw the sights and did the things we had planned. I tried to get into the moment and not let my distress show, but I'm sure it did. She was very attentive to me, even more than usual.

That night she really focused on me in bed, doing all the things she knew I liked. My body was so in tune with hers it never took her too much to get me aroused even with the troubled thoughts in my mind.

----

The Weekend

The week before 'the weekend' was strange. It was like knowing you are going to die and have four days to live. The first night home Beth told me "Ben you are my only love and you can have me any way you want me, I'm yours."

I was thinking how did that square with how she was going to be someone else's in a few days, but I didn't want to spoil what was likely to be our last truly exclusive week together.

I spent my days focused on work. Evenings were a little awkward trying to pretend like everything was normal. She dropped the kids off at her friend Sam's or her sister's each night and we went out every night to a concert, show, or dancing. Every night we had sex like we hadn't done since we were younger.

On Thursday I came home from work and she was making a nice steak dinner with wine and candles and was dressed to kill.

"The kids are at my sisters. I thought we could just stay in tonight. Do you want to change clothes?"

As I went in the bedroom to change I couldn't help but notice a bag on her side of the closet, and much as I knew I shouldn't look and didn't want to know I couldn't resist peaking inside. Did I expect to find sexy lingerie, condoms, lube? There was an assortment of light clothes and two bikinis, but no lingerie, and the underwear, while sexy, was not over the top. From the assortment I could tell she was traveling somewhere warm that had water.

I put on nice clothes for our romantic evening and again tried to push thoughts of tomorrow out of my head.

We had a good, long conversation, avoiding the bull elephant in the room. That was one of our strengths, always being able to talk about everything. I was embittered by the fact that I had been blindsided by her request, so I guess we didn't really talk about 'everything.'

After dinner we sat on the couch sipping wine and started kissing.

"I want to show you how much I love you." She purred as she dropped to her knees in front of me and undid my pants. As my cock swung free she slid half of it into her wet mouth, then slowly sucked and pulled back. She licked the sides and underneath while cradling my balls with one hand and rubbing my chest with the other.

She removed her hands and lifted her tight dress revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. The view of her gorgeous round ass, the look of lust on her face, and her blazing green eyes was really turning me on as she sucked me. This was the best blowjob I'd gotten from her in a long time. She was taking as much of me as she could, trying to let the head go down her throat. It was heaven.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

She took me as far as she could as I blasted a load right down her throat.

Then she again sat up next to me and sipped her wine with a grin on her face. "Someone looks happy." She said as she sipped more wine.

I pulled her closer and started fondling her breasts through her dress with one hand as the other slid between her legs to feel her sopping wet slit. We made out until I got hard again.

I took her hands and pulled her up standing, then brought her around the side of the couch where I gently pushed her over the arm. Lifting her dress I ran my dick up and down her wet pussy letting the tip slide between her lips and dip in until she was moaning and asking me to fuck her.

I lined up and drove my cock deep into her depths in one stroke causing her to have an orgasm. I held it buried in her until she came down and then started stroking with a steady rhythm. We hadn't done it like this over the furniture in awhile and it was sexy as hell. Her ass and legs were so hot and I loved watching my cock going in and out of her sweet pussy. She was moaning louder again.

"Fuck me hard Ben!"

I increased the pace until I was slapping hard against her ass with my pelvic bone.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" She was chanting with each hard thrust.

I was getting close so I wet a finger in her juices and started rubbing her rosebud which drove her to a higher level.

"Ah, Ah, Ahhh!"

As I could feel my iminent orgasm I slid my finger into her ass. Her pussy clenched tight around my cock as she was triggered. "Beeeennnn!" She cried. I came deep inside her.

We lay cuddled on the couch for awhile after. Finally she brought up the subject.

"I still don't have to do this." She looked at me expectantly. I didn't say anything.

"Ben you are my love. I don't want to do something that will hurt you or our marriage."

"Beth, I gave you my word all those years ago: no questions asked. I know I hoped you'd never take me up on that promise, but you had every expectation that I'd agree to let you use your free pass. And while I don't understand and we will eventually need to work through that, I think you need to do this."

"It's not what you think. I could explain?"

Not what I think? What could it be? She says she loves only me and yet is asking to be intimate with another man. I was so confused.

"I don't want to ruin our last night. We can talk about it when you get back. What time is your flight tomorrow? Do you want me to drive you to the airport?"

"My flight is at 10:30am, and yes it would be nice of you. I'd like to call you, is that okay?"

I thought about it. Did I want her to call me or not.

"If you get the chance I'd like to hear from you."

"I'll call you every night."

We sat there for awhile in silence. Finally she said playfully, "Do you want to do me on the kitchen table?"

----

The kids were staying with my parents who had agreed to watch them until Saturday morning.

Driving her to the airport was tough. We kissed goodbye at the curb and she made her way inside the terminal. It felt like a part of me was dying.

After I got to work curiosity got the better of me and I checked out what flights were leaving at 10:30am from Chicago. I knew that she could have a connection, but I scanned the list anyways. There were a few flights around that time but I saw that there was a direct flight from Chicago to Honolulu at exactly 10:30am, and I knew that was the one. It was a 9 ½ hour flight so would arrive at 8pm tonight, 4pm in Honolulu.

It was an added jab that we had talked about visiting Hawaii as a couple for a second honeymoon. Now she would be experiencing it with someone else.

I had a hard time focusing and must have looked distracted, my boss asked me if I was feeling okay and said I should go home early.

As 8pm approached I felt more and more anxious. Had they shared the flight from Chicago? If it was a co-worker that would make sense. Or was she meeting him at the Honolulu airport? Who was he?

I took out a bottle of whiskey and started trying to distract myself. 8pm came and went.

About 10pm my phone rang, it was Beth.

"Hello." I said and could tell my voice was slurring a little.

"Ben? Are you okay? You sound strange." I could hear music in the background.

"I'm just peachy. How was your flight?"

"Long. But I made it. Are you sure you're okay, you sound like you've been drinking."

"Yes, I've been drinking. I'll probably go to bed soon. Ummmm, is 'he' there?"

"He's here, we were about to go to dinner. I think you should go to bed. I don't want to talk to you when you're drunk you just get too emotional."

I wanted to get angry, to confront her, but I also thought that this would be a bad time to do it with her already with another guy. I didn't need to do more to push her away.

"Alright Beth. I love you."

"I love you too Ben, goodnight."

I thought I would stay awake but the booze did the job and I fell into a fitful sleep.

----

It was a difficult four days, maybe the hardest in my life. I took the kids to the playground and spent Saturday and Sunday with them. On Monday I dropped them off at daycare and tried to focus on my work.

Beth called me every night at about 10pm Chicago time. It became obvious that she was indeed in Hawaii from the things she mentioned. The conversations were short. I didn't ask details and she didn't offer any. Although I tried to gauge from her tone her emotional state it was hard to tell. She always said 'I love you' at the end of the call.

It was impossible not to keep a rolling tape of her fucking Loverboy in all the positions we'd fucked in the prior week. His massive cock stretching her out to new limits. Her crying his name in ecstasy and afterward making fun of her idiot cuckold husband. Her finally succeeding in swallowing his cock the way she tried to do mine.

I knew all this was just in my head, but I couldn't help it.

On Monday she called as she had done and asked if I could pick her up tomorrow, I agreed.

----

Afterward

She had gotten some sun. She had a nice base tan glow going as she threw her bag in the back of my car and climbed in Tuesday evening. Or maybe it was the glow from something else?

As she went to kiss my mouth I reflexively turned my head so she pressed her lips to my cheek. She looked a little surprised but didn't say anything.

The drive home was mostly quiet. Just small talk.

"You look good." I said.

"Thanks. I got some sun."

"How was your flight?"

"Good, long."

"The kids will be happy to see you." She could tell I left out whether I was happy to see her.

We picked the kids up from her sister's. She had picked them up from daycare since I had to go to the airport from work. The kids were indeed happy to see their mom.

After we got home, got the kids to bed, and got ourselves cleaned up we were sitting in our bed together.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

I could feel a cold bitterness filling my chest and throat.

"Do you still love me?" I said.

"More than ever."

"Then no. Maybe later."

She began to cuddle next to me. I could feel my body tighten.

"I need you to get yourself checked before we have sex."

It came across somewhat coldly. She pulled away.

"Okay."

After a few minutes she started to get up. "I need to adjust back to this timezone. I'm not sleepy. I'll just watch TV in the family room."

She didn't return that night.

----

The following day she told me she had gone to the doctor for a blood test and it would take 1-2 weeks for results.

I knew it wasn't just that. The thought of being intimate with her now did not attract me. I hoped this would pass.

Almost two weeks later she told me she was all-clear and showed me the paperwork. It was just a fresh reminder that my wife had fucked another man. That night she wanted to initiate sex. I tried to want to, but just couldn't.

Thanksgiving and Christmas kept us engaged with family and friends. Besides Steve and Samantha no one else knew what had happened. At the various holiday parties I kept an eye out to see if anyone paid extra special attention to Beth. She got the usual amount of flirting, and I noticed Steve paying more attention to her than usual. But I knew that's just because he wanted to get in her panties. I decided he wasn't such a good friend. No one else seemed to stand out.

We still slept in the same bed and cuddled, but had not had sex since that weekend. Beth had tried to initiate several times but had given up at this point. This was by far the longest drought we'd ever experienced, going from 2-3 times per week to nothing was hard on both of us.

After the New Year I finally approached her.

"Beth I know it's been hard the past couple months. I know I'm the one who started this with that damned free pass and it's not fair of me to give you grief about accepting what I offered."

"I love you Ben. Please forgive me for what I did."

"There's nothing to forgive you for. Please forgive me for reacting this way."

"I understand you are upset and I am willing to wait. But we have to work through this."

"I need to ask, are you still seeing him? Or talking to him?"

"No I haven't seen him since that weekend and don't plan to again. We have talked on the phone a couple of times. I can tell you about these calls but it will require me to explain more about the whole situation."

"Beth, I don't know how to heal from this. Maybe we should separate for awhile? Maybe we should get counseling?"

Beth started tearing up and put her arms around me.

"Ben I don't want to lose you. I'll do anything you want." After some hesitation, "Do you want to sleep with someone else? Would it help?"

"Beth, I'm not interested in anyone else. And a revenge fuck is not going to help get us back together."

texxman
texxman
175 Followers
12