Beth's Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers

The shoes didn't make it much longer either. She was pushed and pulled in the crowd, everybody hoping to get her on her knees, but she somehow resisted. Beth fell off balance a little, and toppled out of one of the shoes. She kicked the other off instead of standing in one heel. She lost track of the shoes for a few moments after that.

Standing in a puddle of semen in her stocking feet as men continued to jack off on her, Beth thought to herself, "This is what you get for wearing bikini panties."

And then she saw someone in the crowd hand the man directly in front of her one of her shoes. The man looked down at it, and came immediately all over Beth's firm, soaked stomach. The shoe was full of cum to overflowing. Beth didn't like the look of this. The other shoe was produced from the crowd to the left, in similar condition. A voice shouted over the noise of the crowd, "Put them on!"

Beth looked around for whoever had said that, curled her lip and asked, "On my feet? You're kidding."

The crowd apparently thought that was a good idea, and she was scooped up off the ground by them, her legs parted, and her feet held up to waist height.

Beth thought for a moment that it was odd that so many men in the crowd were willing to touch her when she was soaked in semen, when most men wouldn't even kiss her after an unfinished blowjob. But she dismissed the thought as her foot squished into the first shoe.

Cum forced it's way through the nylons, against the whole sole of her foot, and up in between each of her toes. Excess shot up her ankle, and out near her arch. It dripped down the long heel and off of the toe of the shoe. Her other foot was forced into it's shoe similarly, and she was set back on her feet with a squish. A barrage of shots went off on her then, none of them hitting anywhere that wasn't already dripping in cum.

Hands clung at her shoulders, and her hips, pushing her down so they could reach the last dry spots on her body. Eventually someone tapped the back of her knees gently, and she went down to a kneel with a squeal and a splat. She was looking up into the camera as the situation started to clarify in her mind. The rest of the men in the auditorium were going to cum on her face.

Her heart suddenly raced in a fear that she didn't have before even though maybe she should have. This could not be happening. She burst into tears like a dam breaking, mascara and eyeliner having races down her face. "Please!" she sobbed. "Please!" She noticed that a cock was inches away from her, and she looked directly into it. It was streaming a massive drop of precum all the way down to Beth's thighs without breaking. It was swollen to the point the skin was shiny even though it was unlubricated. It started to throb with the rhythm of orgasm. Beth squealed nervously, "Oooooh." And then something inexplicable happened.

In hindsight Beth has never really figured this part out. There she was, her mind sprinting from humiliated, to indignant, to fearful. All she could smell was semen. She was soaked in strangers spunk. She was on her knees, staring directly into a cock about to cum. She doesn't know why it happened. She asks herself why it happened sometimes, and other times asks why it didn't happen sooner.

Beth opened her mouth.

The cock she was staring down exploded, shooting into her mouth, coating her tongue, and splattering into her chin and lips. When it was done Beth snapped her mouth shut, and swallowed, the camera catching everything and projecting it on the screen for the whole auditorium to see. She looked directly into it. Eyes crazed. Face tear streaked with wayward makeup. Lip curled in a cum smeared sneer that hung in drips off her chin. She groaned, but it was a much different groan than all of her irritated rumblings from this morning. It was a groan of need. Hunger. Beth repeated her plead, "Please!" This time in a much lower register, a voice reminiscent to the one she made attempting to get her boyfriends dick up.

"Please," this time she wined, "give me more cum!" She beat her hands up and down like a drummer throwing a tantrum.The camera didn't miss a second. Her eyebrow twitched, and she demanded, "Nobody leaves until their cocks run dry!" Her face was suddenly coated from two different directions. She held her mouth open again as soon as she noticed she was missing her delicious treat, but still most of it didn't make it in. Still she swallowed the drops that did. Even without the mic on the camera, Beth would have been heard shouting, "More," in the whole auditorium. Several more loads slid across her face, and she managed to swallow a bit more of it.

Groping hands snagged her bra and finally released her cute, handful of tits already drenched. It wasn't long before hands slipped into the waistband of the panties and tried to hike them down. Even being blinded with thick sticky cum, Beth slapped the hands out of her nickers, the men kept trying though until Beth growled, "No. They are mine!" Confused the crowd stopped yanking at the tiny underpants.

She got up from sitting on her feet onto her knees, thighs spread wide, and tucked her thumbs into the top of the panties as the waves of semen pounded her face. She stretched the waistband up and out. She gritted her teeth against the spunk-damp wedgie she was giving herself. Her teeth were bared for no more than a few seconds, but someone in the crowd took the opportunity to shoot a massive load across her (now extra) pearly whites. She thrust her hips, and pulled.

With a satisfying rip, the offensive undergarment was destroyed. Beth held it above her head like a scalp and beamed like she was going to Disneyland, cum dripping off of her joyous smile. She licked the cum off her teeth, and used the panties to wipe her eyes. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, but was still not getting to swallow enough of the fluids as her snapped mind wanted. The terrible underpants in her hand were soaked with the cum she wanted to eat, it seemed so unfair, but she saw a solution.

She tipped her head back, mouth open, held her panties over it, and wrung them out. A thick drip of semen dropped into her mouth. The panties were still damp, and her desire unsatisfied. She held them by one edge, and lowered the shredded wreckage of what were earlier her underpants into her spunk hungry mouth. She sucked at them greedily.

She pulled the wet scrap of lace slowly out of her mouth. She stopped to clean some fresh cum from her eyes with them, and then began to mop with them at the puddle she was sitting in. When they were saturated, she repeated the process, wringing them dry into her mouth. All of this being projected on the screen. Some A student in the crowd thought quick, and scrambled off to scrounge up a dustpan. The one he found was large and clean, it had clearly not been used.

As she sucked the panties clean for a fifth time, the man with the dustpan pushed his way to the front. He scooped likely near a quart of semen off the floor and said to Beth in a kind sweet voice, "Open up."

Beth wiped her eyes clean again with the delicate and destroyed panties, blinked open and saw what was about to happen. "Oh Jesus." A little shocked, she paused, but it passed. "Fuck yeah." She pointed at the man with the dustpan, "You! Gold star!" The point turned to a thumbs up. She threw her head back, throwing droplets off her cum soaked hair, and jacked her mouth as far open as it would go. He poured from the corner.

Maybe a tenth of the contents of the pan filled her mouth. She tried to swallow as it poured, but couldn't with her mouth open. She got one mouthful down, and opened for another. It overflowed over her chin, and over her cheekbones. It flooded her nostrils and into her sinuses. She let out a cough, and the contents of her mouth exploded on her face. There was still more to pour, and she struggled to swallow. When the dustpan was empty she pushed as much of the thick mess into her mouth to be eaten as she could. She blew spunk out of her nose into the panties, looked into it out of habit, and couldn't resist the sight of the cum. She hungrily lapped at what she had just blown out of her sinuses.

From someplace in the crowd someone brainstormed, "Pour it in her cunt!"

Beth stopped licking her spunk-snot out of the panties, turned trying to address whoever had said it, and said hesitantly, "Yeah?" Looked around at all of the cocks at her eye level, and was bolstered. She repeated, this time excitedly as though it were the best idea she had ever heard. "Yeah! Pour it in my cunt!"

Beth flopped in the puddle onto her back, and her legs were thrown over her head for her. Two men, one on either side plunged two fingers each into her drenched and throbbing snatch. It was the first time in a long time she had had something in there that wasn't attached to her body, made out of silicon, or a medical instrument. She ground against their fingers lustfully. As the dustpan was scooping up more cum, the two men pried her vagina open as wide as it would go. Once again, the guy with the gold star poured from the corner.

The stream splattered directly onto Beth's cervix. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt. It was like loading a Summer's Eve with Jell-o. Involuntarily she said, "Woah," and then looked around as if to see who had said that. Her vagina eventually also filled just as her mouth had, runoff coating her monumental ass, and streaming up her belly toward the underside of her tits. The sensation of her vagina being completely filled with the goo was too much for her. He cunt starting twitching, then had a full blown spasm. It clenched shut, and much like stomping on a toothpaste tube, the contents only had one place to go. Straight out.

The geyser of cum shot out of her vagina, and at least 4 or 5 feet into the air.

Beth was astounded at what was happening. Her mouth hung agape and her eyes bugged as much as they could under her confusion crumpled eyebrows.

That was the wrong face to be making right then.

Much like gunshots fired into the air on the Fourth of July, the cum gunshot her cunt just shot out had to come down someplace. And it did. Directly into her face. With a slap it sloshed into her mouth and sinuses, flooded her open eyes, even managed to work its way into her ears. Stunned by the impact of her recycled-cum vaginally-rocketed facial, Beth still managed to swallow what had wound up in her mouth. She coughed lightly once, and said breathlessly, "Again."

The men cheered.

Hours passed.

The cameraman and Beth were the only ones left. Everyone else had left when their cocks ran dry, as she had demanded. She was on her knees in front of him, just in her garters stockings and heels, cupping her breasts. Her hair plastered down, and traces of her makeup now only present on her belly and the floor. Her mouth was open, her tongue curled. His cock throbbed in orgasm, but no fluid escaped. Beth's face panicked, "No. Nonononono."

"Sorry lady, eight was all I had."

"No."

"Tell you what, have my raincoat, here's cab money in the pocket."

"Fuck." Beth grimaced. "It's over?"

"Yeah." The cameraman walked out.

Beth was Thanksgiving-day-full, but still picked up a discarded water bottle in the aisle and scooped it full of cum off the stage. She sat in the front row and casually drank from it while she air dried enough to put the coat on. How did that even happen? Was her VPL really to blame for it all? "If that was thanks to those panties, I need to go blow like a whole paycheck on bikini briefs."

Suddenly she laughed. The presentation had been available as a public webcast. That whole thing had been broadcast. Maybe she could do it again?

Satisfactorily crusty, she refilled the bottle from what was left, said, "One for the road." She plucked the panties out of a puddle, intent on framing them. Slipped on the raincoat over her garters, and click-squished out to hail a cab.

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers
12