Beth's Breast Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth gets used outside the bar by Doug and Cassie.
3.5k words
4.11
43.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

Another thanks to Mr. Wowjerk for co-writing this series. Thanks all for reading, commenting, and rating!

*

The rain seemed to have gone away. The sounds in that parking lot consisted of far-off revellers escaping to their vehicle to continue the night elsewhere or to outright end it. More immediately though, it featured the sound of Beth's heels half-dragging and half-stepping on the pavement, coupled with the more sophisticated, defined strides of Cassie's own heeled boots. They got to Doug's car, which was parked in a back row somewhere without other vehicles on either side.

Beth had always thought he was hot, but he just seemed so much hotter now. She slipped and slid into the parking lot and soon to Doug's car. "Oh this is a really nice car," she said, trying to admire it as they found themselves somewhat secluded.

Circumstances had put them together here now. She found herself edging closer and closer to him in small increments. The closeness was nice, but was driving her crazy at the same time. She could feel him, she could smell him, but she wanted - no needed - so much more. Yet, at the same time, she second guessed herself. This was innocent enough. She was not going to do anything here. She was just catching up with a friend. She wondered if he was experiencing the same kind of angst and impatience that she was.

He opened the driver's side door, as they then stood in front of it. Continuing to prop her up, he led her chin up to study her face under the street lights. A look into her eyes produced such a vacuous facial expression.

"Oh Bethy, Bethy, Bethy...Elizabeth," he smiled. The same manipulative, winning smile he had been flashing the whole night. "We go back, don't we?"

"Yeah, we do. Many years. Been a long time." She smiled, flashing her cute grin, as her compromised brain seemed to be operating in rapid fire short sentences. Her eye lashes fluttered a bit. The street lights shined down onto her facial features, adding a unique sense of appeal.

He nodded, their bodies in close proximity. He trailed a hand again down the small of her back to her skirt-clad ass. In her drunk, lust-driven state somehow she maintained a weirdly smitten innocence with that smile. He liked it. "Let's be real here. You wanted me back then."

Every time their eyes met, she saw that look in his eyes and felt that rush go through her again, and she was sure she was blushing. Her cheeks felt so hot. She hoped he hadn't really noticed. "Well, maybe a little," she grinned. She felt his hands creep up on her.

He kept teasing her by pulling up her skirt and feeling her body. "You'd like to try my cock right now, wouldn't you? It's so close," he mentioned.

She wanted nothing more than to feel him inside her. Her body tensed up as he said that. But her mind, finally with a bit of clarity, pulled her back just a bit. She hoped her longing and the flush on her face was not visible as she let out a meek, "Well I would, but you know..." She sort of trailed off, looking at his arms.

He turned her face to look at him again. "No, no, there's no 'but's. You would or wouldn't," he boldly asserted to bring her back. He pulled her even closer. Their closeness was at its paramount. The outline of his dick touched her.

She paused for a moment, her face trailed away again even as he held it. She formed her body against his and felt his swelling bulge against her pelvis. She grinded just slightly against it, and she groaned low in her throat. "It feels so big..." she stammered a bit, closing her eyelids before finally just coming out with it. "Yes...I would."

She looked up at him with half open glassy eyes. In this parking lot in this bar, she felt the closest to him she ever had. All the wishful thinking of the past did not seem to matter. She felt even better that he was reciprocating too.

"Ooo, see, we have a problem now...I have a woman. She's standing over there," Doug said, finally figuring Cassie into the picture. It wasn't clear whether Beth even knew she was with them the whole time, quietly yet furiously watching her breathe her lust to him. Somehow though, she was turned on by how he was treating this girl and bringing her deeper into his trap.

"And frankly, she's a damn good one," he continued. "She's got tits like no other. Tits..." he glanced down at Beth's practically non-existent chest through her top. "...that you don't have."

Her eyes widened, as the world seemed to come to a stop. She thought she could hear a pin drop. Suddenly the look on Cassie's face was less annoyance, and more superiority and eroticism. Beth listened to Doug with a befuddled glaze of defeat.

One moment, Beth was seemingly floating, eyes closed and hanging on to his every word and action, and the next, she was wide awake and in trouble. Doug got a thrill from that shift. He took his hand off her ass. "She also knows how to please my cock with those big milky breasts and her tight cunt. Question is what can youuuu do for me?" Cassie by now had stepped forward, reasserting herself in front of Beth.

"I... I..." she stumbled her words. She wasn't sure what to say. His tone was so forceful and direct. She felt humiliated, terrified and yet, in a way, turned on. She melted at his boldness. She gasped loudly, "I thought you wanted me." Her breathing became deeper as she noticed Cassie standing front and center, her body looking all the more like it came from the pages of a magazine. Cassie's eyes were an icy blue. Her pink lips curled into a gentle grin. It was like she and Doug were operating from the same cold, dark, confident aura.

"Bethy...I'm a taken guy...I can't be throwing myself at other women," he said condescendingly, insinuating like somehow he was the moral one and she had been the aggressor this whole time. That callous grin. "But I know what we can do."

She furrowed her brow in confusion. She could feel an incredibly tingly hot pressure building within her. What had she done? Had she led him on? She was so conflicted. She felt slightly awkward, but yet curiosity, however dangerous as it was, still compelled to continue on. "What is that?" she said uncertainly.

Doug sat down on the driver's seat of his car. The soles of his leather shoes were firmly planted on the pavement. His belt jingled as he began to undo the huge buckle.

Her eyes widen again as she watched every move on his hands. As he slowly undid his pants, her glances turned to full on stares at his package as the zipper came down slowly. Cassie, oddly quiet after everything in the bar, just observed Beth. The girl was fixated! Doug pulled it out revealing an appetizing jock dick.

She blinked, but there was no change in her facial expression. She just stared. Finally, her mouth went agape just slightly. It was everything she could have ever imagined and then some.

The brisk night air on his half-erect cock was a weirdly welcoming feeling. Doug nodded to Cassie and she began to direct their doll closer to the car. Stuck in her fixed stare, the busty blonde found Beth easy to move.

Staring directly at him she lifted her right hand to her mouth and ran her fingertips slowly across her slightly parted lips. As Cassie moved her closer, Beth's eyes just fixated more on his throbbing half erect cock. The tension was palpable. She realized then she was breathing heavily, panting like an animal in heat. She reached forward timidly and placed her hand around the shaft of his cock, hugging it with her fist.

Cassie placed a hand on the back of her head. She looked to Doug who had a confident grin. Beth's hand, like Cassie's, was so small around his dick. "I know you want it you small tittied slut," she says, putting pressure on Beth's head.

She wanted him so badly, wanted to know what it felt like. She ached to feel his hard cock inside of her. Her heart leapt in her chest, seeming to constrict her breathing. She moved stealthily to her knees, never once removing her hand from its place. Cassie's hands were on her shoulders to the point that Beth hadn't even noticed she was down there until she felt her hand on her head. She looked up at him a lustrous stare and then, as he watched, she slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the underside of his cock. When she reached the top again she glanced up and Cassie flashed a coy look.

After Doug had taken the lead in playing Beth in the bar, somehow it turned out that Cassie was playing director now. It was a peculiar occurrence considering she did still hate her. In any case, even if this girl was going to taste her guy's cock, it was going to be more enjoyable for him than it was for her. She threaded her hands in her hair and moved Beth's mouth onto his cock.

Cassie smirked as she tightened her grip in Beth's hair. "And down she goes. I always heard that about her." Her wet lips wrapped around his cock, Beth wanted to sort of enjoy this, but that wasn't going to happen. Cassie pushed her head down onto it.

The feeling of Beth's tongue along the bottom and side of his cock truthfully produced a shiver. Now with her lips fitted around the shaft, well that just made him groan. Here he sat in his car at a downtown parking lot at midnight getting his dick sucked by some half-random. And his girl helping out no less!

The massive girth towered in front of her face, a bastion of hardness and solidity, blue tinged veins coruscating in the faint light as her mouth moved around it. The sight wasn't lost on Cassie as she turned to Doug and smiled, "How fucking pathetic do you have to be to suck cock like this in the parking lot?"

Beth wanted to respond, wanted to snap back to reality, but her new reality was a fat cock in her mouth. Hesitantly and with great effort, her eyelids fluttered open. But all she could see was Doug's big unit pushing past her lips and deeper into her mouth.

"Pretty damn pathetic," he boldly answered her, even though the answer was rhetorical by both their standpoints. "The view isn't even as great up here as you babe. What is that, a B cup?"

The free hand of a crouching Cassie roamed around and caressed Beth's chest through her top. "Not even," she reported back. "She pads it."

It was soul crushing. Humiliating to another level. Cassie feeling around in her top and finding her padded bra. And her emotions were torn. On the one hand she was getting put into her place and in the other, she had a massive dream cock in her mouth. She was surprised she had been able take THAT into her mouth. Well, it had been forced into her after all. That had somehow made it easier. But it was only going to get harder from here.

Cassie was a masterfully devious woman. She expertly balanced herself in her 4 inch heels like she had done it before (and she had). She was being rough with Beth too. She temporarily took her hand off her head to help her lift Beth's bra and top above her breasts so they stayed bunched in place. She then repositioned herself and pushed Beth's head further down his cock.

Beth's small tits came into view. Two pieces of foam padding stuck out the bottom of her bunched up bra and shirt. She wanted to reach up and pull them down, but she was powerless. Clutching her hair, Cassie pushed her deeper. She pushed her so far into the back of her mouth that her eyes bulged outward and her nose was shrouded by his pubic hair. "Look at those tiny saggy little tits."

Doug couldn't tell how much was doing what, but the combination of the actual sucking and the general circumstances of the situation had him very horny. Beth was a good cocksucker. He wouldn't praise her just yet, though. He reached forward to grab hold of her breasts but laughed out loud, "There's nothing to grab onto!"

As they demeaned her, Beth had literally swallowed his meat and was sucking it up and down in an animal frenzy - partly on her own, and partly because Cassie made sure she kept a vigorous pace. Slobber began to run down her chin and drip onto her tits. Small but angled out and shaking with each bob of her head.

"Look at her nipples get hard, she loves it. Didn't know mosquito bites like these could get this hard," Cassie pinched a nipple, causing a flinch. She leaned upward and met Doug with a deep kiss, her cleavage in front of the scurrying pupils of Beth.

The look in her eyes was one of jealousy and soon, like an eclipse, the massive tits of Cassie blotted out any light. About that time, one of the other guys from the bar came strolling out. Noticing Cassie's trademark blonde locks first, he headed to the car only to see the full breadth of the situation.

"Damn, how did I not know this little slut would be out here putting her hose face to work?" Doug was a bit surprised, but just smiled. Beth looked like a gutted fish with those bulging eyes. "I was gonna tell you this chick's boyfriend is inside looking for her, but don't worry we told him she was taking a ride."

The knowledge that Beth's boyfriend was inside continued to put him over the edge. "Nice job," he said. He felt like a king with his royal subjects coming in to tell him news while the palace harlots pleased him. "He made her wait. I'm sure he can wait for her a bit longer, can't you?" he teased. "If only he knew you were here blowing someone's cock."

Cassie, slinked back to her position, chimed in too. "I'm sure he's found something to entertain him," she cooed in her ear, breasts pressing against her back.

"Oh yeah, he saw Kelli's tits in that low cut top. He'd sit there until tomorrow," the other guy laughed. Beth panicked. She had a moment where she asked herself again what the hell she was doing. Hearing that her boyfriend had arrived made her wonder what she thought she'd achieve by reconnecting with Doug. She was acting in pursuit of girlish crush. That's all it was: a fucking crush.

Beth tried to stop herself, but Cassie pushed her back down. "You're going to be out here as long as we want you too, aren't you?" She hissed. With cock embedded in mouth and her nose in his crotch, Beth somehow managed a feeble nod and moan.

"Good girl," she said squeezing a tit. "So as my man gets ready to explode," she started, looking up at Dougie who indeed looked distressed, "Lemme tell you something. Girls like you -and I do mean girl - are toys for men like him. See you're a toy, Bethy. A tool to get him off. Women like me...well, hot women like me with big hot tits get the fun...and the cum."

Her wet lips wrapped around his cock, each dip to the base he felt hit her lips; her cheek, her tongue, her throat and Doug felt his cock peel back in a pool of her spit. Each pull outwards she sucked in, bringing the skin up for shelter and applying pressure to the tip of his hard cock. She kept going, Cassie never letting her stop to re-adjust her pace. The other guy was lifting up her skirt to see a wet spot forming on Beth's thong. "This girl loves it."

"She's a slut," Cassie matter-of-factly says. No one in that parking lot would have disagreed. Doug moaned again. A harsh one. She monitored him, he was about to explode and she wanted it for herself. That would be the ultimate humiliation. All the work and no payoff.

"Yeah, a flat chested little mouth slut. Guys use your mouth, because that's all you are to them," he laughed, dropping her skirt and patting her wet thong covered mound. Her mouth and jaw was aching, as that big cock pulsated and was forced in and out. It was as open as it could be and had been for the last little while.

A few moments later, as he had just started groping her breasts and everyone laughed at her, Beth opened her jaws to near dislocation, as the monstrous meat-train began its obtrusive final journey down to her esophagus.

"Show her how women get the fun, babe," he said. Cassie lifted Beth's head off his cock and displaced her in front of him. He was panting hard. "You watching, Beth?" she asked. Beth too was recovering from having his dick down her wind pipe. Cassie then puffed out her chest and waited for his hot jock cum

"Look at her tiny tits dangle like limp small balloons!" She hoisted her huge tits up. "He wants THESE!!!"

Doug pumped his cock. With a grunt the ex-college jock sent spurts of cum towards the rack of his well-endowed girlfriend. A sight enjoyable to all who witnessed - save for Beth. She watched as spew after spew of rocket-like hot cum blasted past her and onto those massive tits. Breasts so big...so firm...and so, well, everything that she didn't have. A few of Doug's hot cum spurts blasted down onto Beth, but they just sort of unceremoniously landed on her face and hair, and not in a flattering way.

Holding out a hand, he invited Cassie up onto his leg. She steadied herself via an arm around his broad shoulders while her free hand petted his member. He caressed her breasts. Sitting before Beth as they were, it was as though Cassie was claiming her thrown and her king along with it.

Beth sniffled. She slowly pushed off her legs and attempted to push herself to herself up. "I...I should go now," she meekly declared.

"Girl has a point, Doug," his friend chimed. "We oughta be getting inside. It'd be rude to the birthday boy."

"Yeah Dougie, I am getting kinda cold," Beth pouted while she lovingly stroked his cock. She leaned in as they briefly smooched.

"Ah, but you can't go back in there looking like this, babe. You gotta wipe that shit off."

As if all developing the same idea at the same, Doug, Cassie, and their friend all simultaneously turned to Beth. After a Bambi-like display, she finally steadied herself. Doug tapped his girlfriend's ass and moved to get up as well. He did up his pants, and then began to walk to Beth -- arm placed around Cassie's hip.

"Hey Bethy, Cassie has a teensy problem before we go on in and we need a teensy favour from you. She's all messy and can't really go in there looking like that."

Beth looked between him and Cassie. "No...no she can't," she meekly agreed.

Doug toyed with the waistband of her skirt, this hand thumbing onto her panties. "How's about you help us out a bit..."

"Yeah, I guess I could help..."

"Of course. Why did I doubt her? Of course no tits would take off her panties for you," Cassie laughed, unheard to the woman in question who was steadying a hand on Doug as she slid her underwear down her legs.

She handed them to Doug who in turn gave them to Cassie. The busty girl wiped her face off. Then she turned to help Beth.

"Here, you have some smut on your cheeks," she said, using the makeshift satin rag to roughly wipe off Doug's spunk. Despite her force and her (not so) clear intent to humiliate, Beth was somehow appreciative of her efforts. "The stuff in your hair I can't get. You're best to use this and tie your hair back. It'll hide everything."

"Y-yeah, I guess that makes sense too...thanks..." Beth slicked her hair into a tail and then threaded her panties around it. She wrapped it around it a couple of times and made a makeshift knot to hold it in place. "Is that...good?"

Cassie smiled. "That's marvellous, dearie. Just perfect!" Doug came up behind her, sliding an arm behind his girlfriend's back. He asked if she was ready. She looked Beth and nodded, "Yeah."

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers