Beth's Brothers

Story Info
Daddy decides Beth has to earn her breakfast the hard way
859 words
3.92
153.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:everyone in this story is over 18.

I didn't have to wait long to find out what would happen with my older brothers. Joey, who was 22 walked in just as my step mom started putting our plates on the table and took his usual seat next to me. He didn't ask why his 19 year old sister was sitting naked at the breakfast table, but was openly leering at my body and I heard him actually laugh when he noticed the cum still drying on my face. He had only worn his boxers, and reached down to adjust himself pulling his dick out to stroke as he looked at me. I tried to ignore him and eat my breakfast, but before I could start Daddy moved my plate away from me.

"Haven't earned yet, little girl. Looks like your brother wants to give you something to eat for free though." he told me. Joey stood up and pulled his boxers down to his knees, sticking his cock in my face waiting. I took it in hand and started sucking the head, trying to go slowly to accommodate how sore my jaw had become. He didn't seem to care though because he quickly started pushing my head down as he humped himself into my mouth forcefully. His other hand began roughly groping my tits, pinching hard at them leaving them red and starting to bruise. He was using me like some slut from a porno, just making me take his dick how he wanted, whether it felt good to me or not.

It didn't take long for him to get off. Joey held my head all the down on his cock so my nose was pressed to his stomach and let his cum shoot right into my throat. He pulled out just as he was finishing and made sure to rub the head of his dick on my face as the last bits of his sperm dripped out.

"Thanks, Bethie." he said cheerfully, then sat down and dug into his food. Apparently he was done with me for the moment, so I looked over at Daddy wondering what to do.

Daddy noticed me looking and stopped eating. "What do you want, slut?" he growled at me.

"Ummm...could I have my breakfast now?" I whispered, not really sure what else to even ask at that point. He thought for a second, then looked at Joey and told him to run and get Drew. I knew now what Daddy had meant about not having "earned" my breakfast earlier.

When our oldest brother Drew stumbled in half asleep, wearing sweats he walked directly to me. "Get to it, I'm trying to go back to sleep." he muttered at me. I pulled down the front of his pants and took his soft dick in my mouth, rubbing all around with my tongue to help get him hard. He still seemed more tired than turned on so I began massaging his balls with one hand using the other to help my mouth on his cock. He grew harder and started thrusting his hips a little, pushing the tip of his cock down my throat.

I could feel him starting to tense and knew he would cum any second, when he grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth away. He kept me still and started jacking himself off till finally he came right on the table, leaving a huge puddle of cum where my plate had been sitting earlier. Then he put his dick back in my mouth and made me lick it clean before he pulled his pants up and went back to his room.

"Clean up that mess you made on the table and you can have your breakfast." Daddy told me. I started to stand up and get a paper towel to wipe up Drew's cum "Where are you going? Use your tongue. Don't waste the paper towels, that's what you're for now, you little cumrag." I looked down at all cum on the table and shuddered.

Sensing my reluctance, Daddy stood up and unbuckled his belt. The message was clear, so I quickly began lapping at the puddle on the table, trying to get it up as quickly as possible and please him. When I had licked the very last smear clear from the table, he finally gave me my plate of now cold food. "You have five minutes to eat, then come meet me upstairs in the bathroom. We need to shave that cunt before I use it." With that he left the room, telling my step mother to come with him.

That meant it was just me and Joey in the kitchen. I tried to ignore him and eat as much of my food as I could, but once he cleaned his plate, he went back to staring at my naked body. I could see his cock already starting to get hard in his boxers again and was concerned what he might do, but thankfully he just watched me a few minutes before giving my nipple a final twist and leaving the room. My five minutes were definitely up.