Beth's Conditioning Continued

Info
Beth's continued conditioning, she's almost there...
270 words
4.23
45k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythil
Mythil
27 Followers

Please do not listen to this audio if you do not enjoy rape fantasies. You have been warned.

This is a follow-up to the original "Beth's Conditioning". We have received enough feedback to see there is quite a bit of interest in lovely Beth's continued decent into depravity.

At this point in her conditioning, Beth has been forcefully violated enough times to recognize the futility of resistance. She has accepted her situation and surrendered to me - though there is still some hesitation depending on how hard I push her.

She is almost perfect at this point and the next one will showcase the culmination of her training.

I skipped posting one episode that was supposed to come before this one because there seems to be some people who are a bit squeamish regarding rape fantasies. We have already created the audio and I might post it at a later date depending on interest.

After the series is finished, I will also post Beth's audio narration of what it felt like for her these past few months as we've explored her submission.

I was pleasantly surprised when I received feedback from a couple of ladies saying they wanted to hear both of us in future recordings. I haven't decided yet if that will add or detract from the audio, wondering what the rest of you think.

Also please let us know if you have any suggestions or requests for what to do next.

As always, we welcome any and all feedback. Beth gets especially excited about it and I've even let her speak with one of her adoring fans.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mythil
Mythil
Mythil
27 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please add anything you might have recorded and not posted. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it !

thanks...maybe post the other part, it would be enjoyable.

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 8 years ago

where is the rest? I want to get taken too!

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, please, post the chapter! I like the back-and-forth struggle of the first chapter. This one's really good, but the first one was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Moar please!

Thanks for posting this update - hot as hell!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Groping a Woman on Train Fondling and humiliating a woman on a train, making her cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
The Road to Hell... I really did want to help my wife's headaches... at first.in Mind Control
The Princess and the Vizier The wicked Vizier has seized the kingdom.in Mind Control
I Accept Ryan proposes a new way for his girlfriend Lyla to relax.in Mind Control
More Stories