Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,189 Followers

I instructed her on how to caress my balls with her fingers and to lick and suck my sack. Beth was an eager and attentive student. Her slutty married mouth felt sensational on my cock. Once again I took handfuls of her soft brown curls. I let her control the action though.

We moved to the bed. There Beth continued her enjoyment of my cock. We changed positions a few times as I let her explore everything she could enjoy from taking a hard cock deep in her mouth. It seemed like she was very happy to have me on my back and herself in control of my cock. Beth really made the most of the opportunity.

'Now you know what it feels like, to have a new cock to play with and enjoy. Now you're a slut, a wicked little slut.'

'Hmmmmmm,' she moaned back, happily with her mouth full of my meat.

Soon it was time for me to get on my hands and knees. I ordered Beth to lick my arsehole. I was pleasantly surprised by her lack of hesitation.

Her first time to deliver a rimjob and it would be to a man other than her husband. Was Beth thrilled at the idea or just caught up in the moment? Her wide, soft tongue felt great as she licked along the length of my butt crack. She was almost a natural at it, apparently not bothered that it might be 'dirty'. I noted that she did pay special attention to my anus, just as I had done to hers. She was really learning.

With a little more instruction Beth even managed to stroke my cock with one hand while she licked at my back door. That felt fantastic. I made sure to tell her what a great job she was doing. If she ever got to play with this new slut, I knew puppy would be very impressed by Beth's abilities.

Her mouth felt great. It had done the trick and I was really close, ready for one last act before I exploded. Slowly I pulled away from her lapping tongue and positioned Beth so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I told her to prepare for a tit fuck.

'What's that? I've never done one.' I was stunned to say the least. It turned out no-one, not her husband not any of her previous boyfriends, had ever thought to have Beth wrap those huge mounds around their cock. Quickly I set about correcting the years of oversight and, drooling a little of my saliva into her cleavage, soon was humping my cock through the valley of her breasts.

'There you go. That's the way to use big tits like yours. Do you like it?'

'I do,' she replied, her voice quavering a little from my thrusting.

'Nice to have those big soft tits wrapped around my big hard cock?'

'Oh yes. I can see the tip poking out each time. Are you going to cum now, Master?'

'I am going to cum. But not like this. I'm about to cum and I'm going to cum on your face. Are you ready for that?'

'Oh god yes. Do that to me Master. I want to be a slut for your cum.'

I kept swinging my hips, still fucking her considerable tit flesh. I confess I was a little torn. Cumming like this would still spread my seed all over her. But I knew what I needed to do.

I pulled back now and ordered Beth to keep holding her tits for me. The look on her face was priceless, for one of the first times that day I could really see the excitement on her face.

My cock was leaking a lot of pre-cum by then. I presented it to Beth's mouth. 'Lick it off. Taste me.' In response Beth bent her head down and used the tip of her tongue to lick my piss slit. Quickly she lapped up the clear, sticky fluid. I heard a soft moan from deep in her throat. Some of my pre-cum had trickled down the underside of the head. Without prompting Beth went back again and cleaned that lot up too. She was loving this. I hoped the next part would go as well.

'Get on your knees,' I ordered her. 'Hold your tits for me, the way I showed you. Open your mouth and watch the end of my cock.' She was actually panting now and still running her tongue around her mouth as she savoured the taste of my pre-cum.

'Are you ready?'

'Do it. I want it.'

I was already stroking my cock fast and hard. I was close, so very close. I moved into position, my cock hovering over Beth's chin and accelerated my stroking. I took careful aim, wanting every drop to hit straight on Beth's innocent face.

It took only a few more seconds and my balls began to overflow. I could feel the first jet coming up my shaft and quickly pointed at Beth's waiting mouth.

The first shot hit just above the corner of her mouth. I saw her eyes go wide but Beth did not so much as flinch. The second shot went straight onto her tongue. After so long my orgasm felt great. Even more thrilling was the knowledge I was making Beth a cum slut, painting her face with my cum just as she'd imagined for so long.

Another shot splattered on her cheek and the edge of her nose. That big soft face, the face of a kindly wife and mother, was being coated with my semen. I saw the excitement in her eyes and noticed that suddenly she was breathing more heavily.

Beth stayed completely still. I was still stroking hard. That made it hard to aim but it hardly mattered. My intent was to spread my cum over as much of her face as I could. I had saved up for a couple of days to make sure I had enough for just this purpose. I could hear my own groans of pleasure as I finally released my own lust all over her upturned face.

Beth was a perfect target as I emptied my balls over her her chin, her cheeks and her nose. I kept milking my cum and the result was that small lumps flew though the air onto her forehead and even her hair.

I got one last big wad to land almost in her mouth. It was a good shot, the thick white string caught between Beth's opened lips. The last small drops splattered on her face, one on her shoulder and even a few on her heavy tits.

Happily I had managed to keep the stuff out off her eyes. I stood for a few moments, with a massive grin on my face, admiring the sight before me. I wished then I'd insisted on having a camera present. Beth was panting with excitement. She was also grinning wildly. This might be the only time in her life Beth would let a man cum on her face but I could see the pride and the thrill in her eyes.

My cock was already going soft and was too sensitive to be sucked clean. So instead I simply wiped the excess cum onto Beth's tits, using them as my personal property. It was crass but it was in keeping with Beth's desires.

I was still coming down from my powerful orgasm. Seeing Beth like that, her face covered in my cum, I had to resist an urge to laugh out loud with delight. Still she stayed put, not moving at all while I regained my composure.

'You've done it now,' I said to her softly. 'Had a man cum on your face like a true slut.'

'Yes. Thank you, Master.' She licked that small string from her lips and smiled again.

'Did you enjoy it?'

'Kind of. It wasn't scary. I guess it felt a little strange. I wanted you to use me like that. I'd do it again Master.'

'So did you feel like a dirty slut? Did you feel like a slut and a submissive, a target for me to do that?'

'I did. That was good. And it was good that you told me to watch you. You looked like you were really excited.'

'You can do it again next week at home.' I was referring to her husband and Beth knew it. But there was no response. I wondered if she would. I wondered if she'd know how ask him to do that for her.

One small glob of cum had landed near her eye and now was threatening to run down into the corner of her eyelids. That wouldn't do. So I scooped it up gently with my finger and presented it to her lips. Beth opened her mouth and I wiped the small shot across her tongue. She greedily sucked at my finger and moaned her appreciation at being allowed another taste of my cock juice.

Usually I am chivalrous in this situation and help the woman to clean up. This time was different. Beth was so well behaved and so patient, still on her knees as my cum dried on her skin. So I chose to leave her there. The drying jizz was giving her face a sexy, silvery sheen. And it was spreading, my big load oozing down under the force of gravity, covering more and more.

I left her there while I found the room service menu. Beth would need sustenance eventually. It had been a long day for her already and there we more hours of play to come.

Beth was still being totally obedient. I noted she's still not let go of her huge tits. I let her stay there a while longer, smiling at her as I grabbed the phone and ordered some light food for us both.

Only then was she allowed back onto the bed. 'We have some time before the food arrives. Let me get a cloth to help you clean up. We can watch some TV while we eat and then we've got more time for play.' Beth only grinned in response.

'Because later on I am going to use you some more as my private slut.' She nodded her silent consent.

'And this time I will take something from you. Something you never thought you would have to give to any man.'

Beth just stared at me, that mix of fear and excitement on her face once again. I continued. 'I know you know what I mean.'

'Yes, I do Master.' And that motherly face surrounded by those soft brown curls went pink with embarrassment.

mjar65
mjar65
1,189 Followers
12