Beth's Discovery

Story Info
Caught by Dad.
1k words
3.85
94.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years ago, when AOL was the place to be, a young woman told me about what happened when her girlfriend Beth was caught sucking off a young guy on the living room couch. The following story is a fictional account of what happened afterwards.

Beth was on her knees between Jerry's open thighs, bobbing up and down on his cock. The wet sound she made reminded her of the good licking he had given her only a few moments before. Her pussy was dripping and happy. Beth was naked, as was Jerry. They'd been doing some heavy petting, and now were licking and sucking each other off. Beth was a cute, petite blond with pert tits and green eyes. And right now, they were focused on Jerry's turgid cock.

Jerry held the back of her head as he pumped and thrust up into her waiting lips. "Oh, God, Beth!" he moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

Beth and Jerry had met during the free swim at school, and hit it off right away. Today, knowing her parents were away, she invited Jerry over for a "close encounter." She couldn't wait to go "all the way" and tell her girlfriends what it was like.

"Oh, Oh... Beth... I'm gonna... Yes!" Jerry cried as Beth brought him to a climax.

Beth continued to stroke and suck him as he spurted again and again... all over her jiggling breasts. There seemed to be no end to his tribute.

Suddenly, the front door opened. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?"

Beth and Jerry looked up, alarmed, at Beth's father standing in the doorway staring at the naked boy and cum-spattered daughter with his spurting cock in her hand.

Beth's father slammed the door closed so hard the pictures rattled on the wall.

"You... you... " he sputtered. "Get up." he commanded.

Beth knew better than to argue with her father when he was mad - and, boy, was he livid! Slowly she stood up, cum dripping down her tits and chest.

Jerry reached for his pants.

"Oh, no you don't... I have have a mind to call the cops on you for what you're doing with my daughter."

"Please sir, don't do that. I'll do anything you ask."

"You're right about that, boy. Stand up, and let's have a good look at what my daughter sees in you."

Jerry stood up, his cock slowly shrinking in embarrassment.

Beth's father slowly looked him up and down, while thinking what he was going to do about the situation. Looking from Jerry to Beth, he decided. Sitting down on the couch where Jerry had been a few moments before, he looked up at Jerry and patted the couch cushion. "Come over here and sit down next to me, son."

Confused, Jerry sat down, conscious of his nakedness. "What's he going to do to me?" he wondered.

Looking up at his naked daughter, he said "Beth, over come here," patting his lap.

Slowly, Beth moved to lie over her father's lap. Her fleshy bottom cheeks quivering as she braced herself for what she knew was coming. She hadn't been spanked in a very long time, and she knew there was no getting out of it.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she said, contritely.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be in a few moments, young lady. Now lie down and take your punishment."

She went to lie over his lap facing away from Jerry.

"No, not that way. Turn around and put your face in his lap. I want you to put Jerry's cock in your mouth while I punish you."

Surprised, Beth turned and laid down over her father's lap, then slipped her lips over Jerry's slowly hardening cock.

"Now, Jerry, I want you to see what happens when you decide to have sex with my daughter." He stared at Jerry. "This is your doing."

After adjusting her legs, he caressed her plump cheeks a moment then raised his hand and let her have it. SMACK!

"Mrmph" Beth protested. She really couldn't say much which Jerry's cock stuffed in her mouth.

"Suck, Beth! Let me see some serious action! You were doing it so well when I came in!" SMACK! He rained another spank to Beth's other bottom cheek.

"Omph" Beth uttered, as she dove down on Jerry's throbbing pole. She could feel him growing bigger.

Jerry put his hands on the back of her head to keep her lips wrapped around his cock and tight against his belly.

Smack, smack, smack, SMACK! Faster and harder the spanks came against Beth's unprotected ass cheeks, turning them a lovely shade of pink and red.

With every blow, Jerry thrust up into Beth's mouth feeling her hot lips sucking him. Her hand was busy too, kneading his balls.

Pausing a moment between spanks, Beth's father slipped his fingers between her thighs, feeling her wet lips. Smiling to himself, he rubbed the moisture between them before continuing. Smack, SMACK! As he continued to spank, he was rewarded with Beth's hips rising to meet his hand. He alternated caressing her warm ass cheeks, with a spank, then a finger between her wet cunt lips. Soon, Beth was bobbing up and down Jerry's cock and moaning.

"Mrrr... MRrr... More, daddy, please." she pleaded, squirming on his lap as she felt the fire from her ass spread deep inside her. "Please, daddy, make me cum!" she begged, swallowing Jerry's cock with vigor.

Looking over at Jerry, he could see he was about to explode. A few more good smacks to Beth's ass, together with a finger slipped up inside her cunt, and he was rewarded with Beth arching her back and moaning in pain and pleasure... just as Jerry pumped his final load onto her face.

After a few moments, Beth settled down, panting. Jerry laid back against the couch, stroking her hair as she nuzzled his creamy cock.

"Well, you two." said Beth's dad, sternly, but with a twinkle in his eye. "Don't let me catch you two at it again, or I'll have to punish you again."

Smiling to herself, Beth thought to herself "I wonder when we could arrange to get caught again?"