Beth's Naughty Gift

Story Info
My remarkable wife and her naughty gift.
2.5k words
4.13
75.3k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account of my wife and how she has blown the top off our marriage and sex life. We are a happily married couple in our late forties. We are empty nesters and that has provided us time and privacy to explore our relationship.

I think the change began about five years ago when we took a vacation to Jamaica and ended up on a nude beach. My reserved bride took about 24 hours to relax and enjoy our new found freedom. She was never one to allow nude photos or videos so I was surprised when she began eating lunch and walking through the resort in the nude.

Our love life took a turn for the better too as Beth became more aggressive and daring. She has always enjoyed sex but she began to experiment with toys and lubricants. We also tried anal sex and she developed an interest in my anus as well. She loved to have sex outside and we had more than a few embarrassing moments.

We began visiting these resorts on a regular basis. Beth began reading and surfing the internet in an effort to find that extra spark in our love life. She has been tremendously successful. She has become so much more open and verbal, asking me about my desires and fantasies causing me to open up dramatically. The only things she will not consider are recording our sessions and adding another person to our sex life.

I have a fantasy of seeing Beth with another man. It has become an overwhelming desire and it is one of the fantasies I have admitted to Beth. She was confused at first, thinking I wanted to swing or add another female to our love life. When she finally understood my fantasy she used it extensively in our sexual play but she drew the line at actively pursuing the idea.

I apologize for this lengthy prologue, but it was necessary to understand my present condition. I am lying naked on a bed in a Chicago hotel. I have just finished a DVD sent with me this morning by my wife. To say I am astonished would be a great understatement.

I travel extensively on business and Beth will accompany me as often as possible. I have noticed that she likes the warm climates more than the colder ones which explains why I am in Chicago alone in November. Beth joined me on a trip to Orlando earlier last month and it turned out to be a wonderful getaway for us.

After my business was completed for the day, we went to dinner and enjoyed a bottle of wine. Beth had that warm glow about her as we returned to the room. Once in the room she asked me if I wanted to try something new and I eagerly agreed. I can now see that she was a little nervous as we began.

"Any limits tonight," she asked?

"None at all," I replied. "I trust you completely."

"Careful what you ask for my love," she said with a giggle.

Beth asked me to undress and opened a small suitcase. She had me lay on the bed.

"I want to tie you up tonight and then I'm going to be very naughty. Are you sure you are ready for anything," she asked as she was unloading the suitcase?

I nodded as she placed leather restraints on my ankles and wrists and then strapped them to the corners of the bed. We had never experimented with bondage before that night but I was a willing accomplice. The restraints were substantial. I could not free myself if I had wanted to and it surprised me that Beth had purchased something of this quality without talking with me. Then again that would have ruined the surprise. Next she took a pillow and placed under my ass so that my pelvis was elevated. She continued to unload the bag and placed a variety of lubricants and vibrators on the nightstand.

"I've been reading a book about heightening sexual response. Did you know that if you isolate your senses that you increase your sexual enjoyment," she asked as she continued to rummage through the suitcase?

"What are you talking about," I asked?

"I've got a mask for you sweetheart. I want you to wear it and see if it's true." My wife was smiling as she brought the mask into view.

It was not a mask. It was a leather hood. Beth held it in front of me and explained its finer points. It zipped over the head and had removable eye coverings. The mouth was open and there was an opening for the nose. Beth began to place it on me. I was a little apprehensive now but I was soon enclosed in the hood. Beth gave me a short sultry kiss through the mouth opening and then closed the eye openings. She then placed my noise cancelling headphones over my ears.

I certainly felt isolated. There was a long period of time when nothing occurred. Finally I felt her get on the bed between my legs. I felt her slide up my body and give me a long, hot kiss. I could not hear or see anything but I could feel her grind her sex on my cock and I knew that she was very wet.

The rest of the session was fairly normal except I was tied up, blind and deaf. It definitely heightened the sensation. Beth took her time and went down on me for a long time. It was wonderful. I could sometimes make out a muffled moan but nothing more.

She then used the lubricants and her hands as only she can. She is always in complete control.

Occasionally she would stop and then return a few minutes later. The she did something we had never tried before. She took my rock hard penis and used something to attach our wand vibrator along its length. She placed the vibrator so that the vibrating end was against the glans of my penis. The vibrator was wedged so that my cock was upright. She then turned on the vibrator. What an amazing sensation! I didn't feel Beth for a long time and I imagined that she was sitting back enjoying her handiwork.

I was very close to an orgasm when she turned the vibrator off. Beth then got between my legs and went down on me again. She gave me a furious blowjob. She was bouncing around and holding onto my cock like it was a pommel as she brought me close to orgasm. I realized that she must be using one of her vibrators and that she was close to cumming too. Eventually she took me to the edge and kept going. I could tell by her pace and abandon that she was cumming as well. There is something special about the way a girl sucks a cock when she's cumming and my wife was something special.

I came so hard I think I lost consciousness for a short while. I came back to life when I felt Beth get off the bed. A short while later she returned. I expected to feel the warm washcloth but I was surprised to feel Beth apply more lubricant. She began pulling my cock back to life. I was amazed how quickly I recovered. This isolation thing might be working.

When my wife was satisfied with my erection, she straddled me and engulfed my cock with a very wet vagina. She rode me mercilessly for a long while. She grabbed our vibrator and placed it near our union. I lost count how many times she came before I joined her. She collapsed onto me until we caught our breath.

After Beth got up it took her awhile to remove my restraints. When the hood came off, she was beet red and apprehensive. Beth was carefully evaluating my reaction which was a normal thing for us after we try something new. She seemed especially concerned this time. I gave her a big hug and kiss and told her I loved it. Furthermore, I couldn't wait to try it on her.

The rest of the trip was uneventful and we returned home. Nothing more happened until I was leaving for my current trip. Beth met me at the door and kissed me goodbye. She acted very nervous and was blotchy and bright red around her neck and chest.

"I have a little something for you sweety. I think you will like it but I'm not completely sure. Why don't you open it tonight in Chicago," she was shaking as she handed me the carefully wrapped package.

"I'm sure it's great," I said as I kissed her. "If not we can always return it."

Beth closed her eyes and looked serious when she opened them again.

"Not this time darling," she said shaking her head.

I tossed the gift into my carry-on and headed to the airport. I was certainly curious but decided to wait until I was alone before opening the package.

After the usual delays and aggravations, I arrived at the hotel. After dinner I settled in and examined the package. It looked to be a DVD. I was fairly sure my wife had found something new for us to try and was going to share her research.

I opened the package and found that it contained a DVD. It was not commercially made but looked to be a copy that Beth had made. There was also a handwritten note from Beth.

I love you. I hope that you like my gift. Please call me when you are done.

Beth

I threw the DVD in my laptop. My jaw hit the floor when it started. The scene was our hotel room in Orlando. I was hooded and restrained on the bed. A second figure appeared from behind the camera. It was my nude wife. She also was wearing a hood but it was undoubtedly her. Her hood seemed to be a softer fabric. It had openings for her eyes and mouth, but it completely concealed her identity. She immediately set up a second camera at the foot of the bed and aimed it toward me.

When she was satisfied with the camera positions, she turned her attention to me. She slid onto me and then knelt between my legs. The mask did not cause her any difficulty as she went down on me. She never looked at the camera but devoted her full attention toward my pleasure. As she applied a generous amount of lubricant to my cock and balls, I was so happy that Beth had found a way to give me one of my fantasies. She was giving me a splendid handjob and skillfully keeping me from my climax.

Beth then stopped and took the wand vibrator out. She placed it against my penis and attached it with two Velcro straps. She braced the vibrator so that it and my cock were upright. She then turned on the switch and watched for a moment as I squirmed with delight.

At this point, I went from being delighted with my wife for her efforts to being completely awestruck. After watching my restrained, hooded body squirm for a short while, she did something I still cannot believe. My wife turned and walked to the bathroom, opened the door and invited someone else to join her. She took the hand of a tall hooded man and led him to the bedside.

He was much taller than Beth and he was wearing a hood similar to hers. He was fit, muscular and nude. He was also attached to a large erect cock. Beth glanced at the camera and smiled, the only time she acknowledged the presence of the camera. She took him by the hand and led him to the foot of the bed. They turned toward each other and she stood on her tip toes and kissed him fully on the mouth. She hesitated for a short while and then dropped to her knees.

The camera switched to the one at the foot of the bed. My Beth had edited the DVD.

The image was a close up of my lovely hooded wife gently taking his penis in her hand, stroking it a few times and then putting it in her mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes. She gave him several minutes of oral sex until he pulled her back up to him. He laid her on the foot of the bed beside me and then he knelt and went down on her. I watched my wife have the first of her orgasms.

She then turned off and unstrapped the vibrator. I was still in a state of bliss, completely unaware of the events surrounding me. Beth knelt between my legs and took me gently into her mouth. Our hooded friend took his place at the foot of the bed. The scene switched back to the camera at the foot of the bed. He turned so that I could now watch as he placed his cock at my wife's wet opening. I was surprised when he didn't push into her, but that she backed onto him. That was the last of his gentleness though as he began to fuck my wife savagely. Beth was trying to keep quite but she was moaning and grunting with each thrust as she engulfed my cock.

She had a difficult time managing my blowjob with the fucking she was getting. She then decided to use the wand vibrator against her clitoris. I don't know how she managed, but she did. She gave me a one-handed blowjob, held the vibrator to her sex and got the fucking of a lifetime. As near as I can tell, all three of us popped at the same time. Beth and our hooded friend were obvious and I'm pretty sure I was right with them.

After a brief moment, Beth straightened up and he slipped from her. A large dollop of his semen followed and my Beth was quick to scoop it up in her hand. Our friend went to the bathroom. Beth knelt between my legs and switched hands collecting the cum from her sex. She took her cupped hand with his cum and used it to fondle me. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. This was never a part of my fantasy. She eventually did the same with the other hand. She then gave me the handjob of my life.

After I was again fully erect, Beth straddled me and I slipped easily into her. She started riding me slowly. It was at this time that I noticed our still hooded but fully clothed friend emerge from the bathroom. Beth turned and waved to him. He stopped and watched us for a moment before leaving. After she finished with me, Beth was careful to turn off the cameras before removing her hood.

I sat dumbfounded. I wanted to call my wife, but I couldn't for awhile. When I finally summoned the nerve to place the call, I could tell immediately that she was terrified. My first words were how very much I loved her and how lucky I was to have her for my wife. Then I had a million questions.