Beth's New Ink

Story Info
Hot wife gets a new tattoo.
4k words
3.99
161.7k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
camel
camel
38 Followers

Following the birth of our second child, my wife Beth was looking to regain some of the sexual excitement that existed before her pregnancy. She had always been a very sexual person, often being a willing participant in my wild fantasies. Beth had mentioned she always wanted to get a small tattoo - kind of her adulthood rebellion - so to celebrate the occasion of our real first date since parenthood, I purchased a gift certificate for a local tattoo parlour. When I did, I had explained to Tim, the artist who had done a great job on mine, exactly what my intentions were. I told Tim, who I always thought was a pretty good looking guy, that whatever happened with Beth when she came in was fair game. I would be there to videotape the occasion, but whatever happened, happened.

Beth set the date for her appointment with the parlour and thought about what and where she was going to get the tattoo. She decided that she wanted something that could be hidden when she needed to, but something both of us could enjoy. I suggested she get it just above her cunt, which I reasoned could be easily hidden by her bikini and in full view when I was eating her out. Beth was a little apprehensive at first, so I helped encourage her with a quick cunt licking. She loves having her pussy chewed on and whenever I want something, it's usually the best way to convince her to see things my way.

Her intention was to get a small flaming heart to symbolize her love and passion for me. When the day finally arrived, Beth asked me what she should wear. I told her that her best option was to wear one of her short skirts without any panties. This would allow her to simply hike up the hem while the tattoo artist worked away. At first she thought I was joking, but when I demonstrated how things would work - that if she wore pants she would have to remove them completely, leaving her feeling very naked - a skirt was the best option. I also told her that chances were very real I would be so turned on by the event that I would have to eat her out in the car before we got home.

I helped Beth prepare for the event by shaving her pussy clean. This was the first time she had ever taken her pubic hair right off so this in itself was a real tease for her. We went into our bathroom and she got into the tub, filled it with hot water and spread her legs for me. I began by trimming the hair down as short as I could with scissors before I switched to a razor. I took my time around her lips, occasional brushing against them. This was driving her crazy. By the time I was done, she was dripping with her own juices and her cunt was swollen with excitement. Beth begged me for a quickie before we had to leave for the salon, but time was against us. I finished my job and towel dried the area. I told her to wait before putting on her clothes and grabbed my camera. I snapped a couple of quick pictures for my private photo album before we left.

We arrived at the parlour a little early so Beth could get a good look around. Even though she knew I had one done there, Beth wanted to make sure everything was sanitary. I introduced her to Tim and I could see she was taken with his looks. My plan was coming together nicely. Tim showed Beth to the private salon where he would do the work. It was a room away from the reception area to guarantee privacy. It was pretty basic: a table containing the necessary supplies for tattoos and piercing, a stool for the artist and the chair for the subject.

Tim patted the chair as if to encourage Beth to hop on so he could begin. Beth eased herself into the chair. It resembled something out of the dentist's office, but with leg holds that swung out sideways to allow the tattooist easier access to his subjects. It was a little ominous looking, with ankle and wrist straps. Tim casually explained that they were there for people who enjoyed a little rough treatment during some of the procedures. Tim briefly described how the procedure worked and asked if she had any questions before he began. Beth lifted her butt up off the leather chair so she could pull up her skirt to expose the area where Tim would leave his permanent mark. With the exception of the medical staff during her pregnancy, this was the first time since Beth and I had been together that her cunt had been exposed to another man. I could see from the look on her face that she was a little nervous. It was one thing to be spread eagle during delivery, but this moment was a lot more sexual in nature - after all, a doctor is a medical professional that is used to certain anatomy and a tattooist is, well, an artist. I'm sure she was still a little turned on from my shaving job. Tim paused briefly - obviously taking in the view before him. Beth had what I call a 'Penthouse Pussy' - the kind of cunt that should be shown off, or at least photographed. Her lips were delicate and slightly pink...very inviting. They were long and soft to the touch. Her clit was in perfect alignment, covered by a fleshy hood, creating a very welcoming sight. I often complimented her on how it looked and explained that was why I loved to bury my face between her legs as often as possible.

Tim traced the design we had given him on her exposed flesh. Beth tensed slightly at the feeling of his hand and pen so close to her slit. He picked up his ink gun and offered her one last chance to change her mind. Beth said she was fine and told him to go ahead. I zoomed in with the video camera to get a close-up view of the whole process. As he traced around the outside of the tattoo, I could see that he had to rest his hand on the very edge of Beth's clit. On occasion, his palm would just lightly brush over it and then move away. I knew that this delicate touching would be driving Beth crazy. Through the lens I could see her cunt was beginning to swell ever so slightly and she was slowly trying to improve the angle of her hips so that Tim's hand was directly over her clit. Tim could sense what Beth was trying to do and looked back over his shoulder at me. I winked discreetly at him as if to say "Have fun".

He took his time to trace the outline, stopping frequently to wipe away the excess ink. When he did this, he made sure that he wiped downward so that his hand would wipe the cool alcohol across Beth's exposed clit. When Tim had finished outlining the design, he asked Beth if she wanted to have a quick look while he refilled his ink well. Beth looked down at her "Flaming Heart" and smiled at me. She lay back as Tim told her he was going to fill in the pattern. He said it would take about 20 minutes and to get comfortable as he began his work again. He mentioned that in order to get an even pattern he would have to brace his hand against her and apologized in advance. (Of course, I knew all along what was really going to happen). Tim rested his hand directly over Beth cunt. She jumped at first, but after about 5 seconds of this I could see she was loving every second of it. Tim slowly began to grind his hand against her. Beth's cunt started to get moist and her pussy lips were slightly parted...as if to invite more touching. Then, without warning, Tim slid a finger into her slit. Beth's head shot up off the chair at this and looked right at me. She hadn't bargained for this and was thinking this teasing game was going a little further than she expected. I think she was waiting for me to say or do something, but I just grinned and kept on filming. I know Beth felt a little vulnerable at the time...after all there she was lying back in a chair with her legs spread wide open and a strange man fingering her cunt right in front of her husband. Beth had only had one lover before we were married, so this was a little unusual for her. Her sexual experiences had been fairly limited and although we often fantasized during sex about other partners, it never went further than talk. In fact, she admitted to me that she had never even fooled around with a man unless they had a lasting relationship.

As he worked away with the ink gun, Tim began to move his finger in and out. I could see his finger glistening with her cunt juice. The distinct smell of a woman's sexual excitement began to fill the small room. As Tim continued, he also brushed against her swelling clit several times; and each time she would jump a little. I could see Beth wasn't quite sure how to take all this: here she was in front of her husband getting extremely turned on and played with by another man. Soon her sexual pleasure overcame her marital nerves and she settled into the chair. Her pussy juice really started to flow. I could feel my own cock swell as I continued to film the moment. My own desire to lick that wet cunt was almost unbearable. I desperately wanted to taste the sweetness of her moist slit. Beth let out a little moan as Tim's second finger slid into her. She pushed back against his hand so that his two fingers slid all the way into her slick pussy. Beth began to match his movements, so that as he pushed in with his fingers, her hips drove down to meet them. There was no turning back now.

Tim put down his tattoo gun and started to rub her clit with his free hand. Beth was so absorbed with what was happening to her cunt that she hardly seemed to notice that he had stopped working away on her tattoo. I was getting more and more turned on as I heard Beth starting to moan more clearly. Her hips were swaying as she got more and more turned on by what Tim was doing. I knew that the teasing at home would drive her towards this moment of infidelity, and I made sure I kept the camera focused clearly on her pussy so she would have a constant reminder of the day.

"Lick me, please" Beth pleaded as Tim continued to work away with his fingers. His thumb was making small circles all around her now swollen clit. Tim lowered his head and lightly kissed her pussy. Beth let out a sigh and arched her hips trying to get her gash on his mouth. Lightly he began to lick her and worked his tongue up and down her lips. He occasionally flicked at her clit, stopping a couple of times to give it a really good tongue-lashing. Beth was aching for some immediate attention. He leaned forward and sucked her clit in and out of his mouth. Beth was going crazy with excitement, moaning and wiggling her ass around.

"Lick me...lick me...lick me" she moaned over and over more forcefully. She put her hands between her legs and pulled her cunt lips apart so Tim would have clear access to her hot little button. She spread her pussy wide open. I could see her hole and her juices dripping out and down her crack to the leather chair.

Tim pulled his fingers out of her and slid both his hands under Beth's ass. He lifted her off the chair slightly and licked her clit with more force. I could see his tongue sliding in and out of her now dripping cunt - fucking her like a tiny moist prick. I was jealous of him - not for what he was doing, but because he was tasting her and I was left with a hard-on and the video camera. Beth was pumping her hips up and down as Tim's tongue found her clit time and time again. He flicked it back and forth, using his tongue like a rock hard cock. Beth's breathing quickened and I could tell she was close to cumming. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head hard against her cunt. Just as she was about to let loose with an orgasm, Tim stopped.

"Oh my god, don't stop now." Beth begged, clutching at Tim's head trying to draw him back in to her. "Please don't leave me like this...I'm so close to cumming"

"Listen bitch," Tim said forcefully pushing her hands away. "You're going to be left with a permanent reminder of this day."

Beth was shocked at the change in Tim's tone. I could see she was now afraid of what was happening. She must have realized that she had gone a little too far.

"By the time I'm finished, you'll know just what kind of slut you really are," he barked at her. "Now lie still while I finish what I started."

Tim unbuckled his jeans and pulled out his dick. It was swollen to an enormous size...much bigger than mine on my best day. Since she was relatively inexperienced when it came to other cocks, she gasped at the site. Beth looked down as his rock hard member and said with a little fear in her voice that she was not having any more of this. As she tried to sit up, Tim pushed her back into the chair. Beth tried to pull down her skirt to cover her exposed dripping pussy, but Tim grabbed her hands and told her to stop struggling. She continued to fight him, so he grabbed her skirt and tore it off. She was completely exposed now and started to kick at him as she struggled to get out of the chair.

"The more you fight it bitch, the harder I'm going to fuck you," he warned.

With that I put down the camera. I think Beth thought I was going to help her out. She was shocked when I grabbed her leg as Tim buckled the strap around her ankle. We did this for both legs and then her arms. Finally, he buckled a big strap around her waist that held her motionless. Beth had struggled, calling us bastards, but it was in vein as we had easily overpowered her. She was completely at our mercy. I picked up my camera again and began to film the whole affair.

Beth lay there, cunt spread wide and helpless. Her tattoo was only half-complete and the juices from Tim's finger fucking had left Beth wet. Tim looked back at me, his pants still around his ankles and cock standing straight out. His dick had to be a good 10 inches. He placed it right against her swollen lips.

"I'm going to fuck your wife," he said to me. I could see that he was serious.

"If you do," I said with an equal serious tone, and then pausing for dramatics. "You better do it right."

"Fuck you both" Beth screamed. She struggled against the straps that held her down. "You fucking bastards"

Tim began to slowly rub his hard cock up and down her wet cunt. The head of his swollen prick was getting wet with her juices. He pushed against her a little harder and rubbed it between her lips. Beth's hole was already stretched open a little from his fingers and now was ready to be filled.

"It seems like you're still interested in some servicing," he said. Tim rammed his dick into her with such a force she cried out.

Beth couldn't do a thing to prevent the assault from between her legs. Her cunt was so wet that he had easily slid into her and now Tim was pounding her for all she was worth. He repeatedly pulled out until just the head of his dick was between her lips and then shoved his full 10 inches back into her. Beth had never experienced such a large cock before. In fact, the biggest thing she had ever had in her apart from my 8" dick was a wine bottle I fucked her with one night when we were drunk. I moved in close to get every push on tape. After a few minutes of this, Beth seemed to have calmed down and started to enjoy what was happening. I could see her hips lifting against the straps to meet the strange cock that was fucking her. Gradually, she closed her eyes and starting biting on her bottom lip. This was a sure sign that her pussy was on fire. Little by little, I could hear her start to moan and she tried harder to wiggle her ass to match his thrusts. I caught Tim's attention to indicate that she was starting to enjoy his fucking and maybe he should try something different to test her limits.

I moved around to the top of the chair so I could film Tim's face as he fucked Beth. I could see from his expression that he was enjoying it. Her cunt juice was soaking his pubic hair and running down her own ass crack. My own cock was pressing hard against my pants, so I decided to unleash it from its confines. With the way the chair was angled, I could stand right over Beth's face. With my one free hand I started to stroke my dick. It was inches from her mouth. Beth stared up at me with a look of pleasure. She licked the bottom of my dick and swirled her tongue around the head to lap up the pre-cum that had started to flow from it. Beth took my entire cock in her mouth and licked at it with a new intensity. I began to pump in and out of her, fucking her mouth like it was a hot pussy. Tim was still driving his prick into her cunt with great intensity. Each time he would slam deep into her, her head would bob up and down on my cock. Her tongue was incredibly hot and she made quick work of my dick. I groaned as my dick tensed. It started to throb uncontrollably and finally released a torrent of cum into her mouth. Beth tried to turn her head away because she didn't like the taste of sperm, but it was too late. She had a good mouthful and the rest simply dribbled down her cheek.

I zoomed in on Tim's cock buried deep in Beth as he continued to fuck her cunt. Beth was moaning in pleasure, enjoying the sensation of a good screw. Slowly he pulled out of her one more time. He reached down underneath the chair and twisted a lever that lowered the head of the chair and raised the seat. This changed the angle of Beth's crotch and she was now lying completely back on a 45-degree angle with her hips sticking straight up. Tim pushed the leg holds even wider to pull her cunt wide open. Her cunt had never been stretched like this before, and her own cum ran down making her tiny asshole wet. Beth was quiet and just stared up at the ceiling, almost knowing what was coming next.

"I'm going to stretch your ass so bad, you won't sit down for a week."

And with that he stuck the head of his cock against her anus and pushed it slowly into her. Beth gasped and held her breath as Tim worked his dick into her ass. Her little rosebud hole was incredibly tight and a 10" prick was forcing it open to the limits. Her hands clutched at the arm rests and I could tell it hurt. Beth didn't normally go for anal sex, although we had tried it a couple of times. At this point, she was done in from the force of Tim's cunt fucking. He pumped his rock hard prick in and out of her hole. His dick was covered in her cum, but the lubrication didn't help loosen her up any. I'm sure her tight ass was a real turn-on for Tim because he only managed a couple of drives before he started to jerk as he filled Beth's ass with cum. He paused for a moment, leaving his limp cock inside her. He motioned for me to get in close with the video camera as he withdrew. I got a great close-up of his cum slowly dripping out of her sore asshole. He was right, she was stretched out of shape.

Beth lay there, softly whimpering in pain and frustration. I was sure she wasn't as pissed off about our actions as much as she was about not being able to reach an orgasm. Her cunt was still moist and stretched open. I zoomed in close and could see deep into her vagina. Her asshole was red from his fucking, and his cum continued to drip out of it and down her ass cheeks. Tim pulled up his pants and winked into the camera for me.

"Now we finish what we started," he said, raising the chair back into position.

Tim picked up his tattoo gun and started to draw directly on Beth's cunt. This was a complete surprise for her and she quickly came back to life. He extended the flames of the original heart down across her clit and over her swollen lips. Beth screamed as the gun worked away on her. The pain of the needle on her unsatisfied clit must have been excruciating as he filled in the colours. For a half-hour Tim worked away, completing Beth's new tattoo.

"Now for the topper," Tim smirked. He put down his tattoo gun and picked up his piercing needle. "This little wild cat needs a leash."

Tim swabbed Beth's pussy with alcohol to clean away some of the ink and cum that was on her. She twitched as he did, obviously still sensitive to the touch. He lifted her clit hood with a pair of forceps and then pierced the clit hood, inserting the gold ring. Beth screamed in pain. Tim then reloaded the piercing needle with another loop and moved towards her belly button. Beth begged him not to continue, but he simply laughed and completed his job. He put down his tools and picked up a length on gold chain from the jewelry box. He ran a length around her tummy and through the loop in her belly button. He connected the one end to the chain and then ran the remaining end down to the ring in her cunt. When he had finally attached the gold chain, Beth had her leash - a gold chain that ran around her waist and to her pussy. It was absolutely delicious.

camel
camel
38 Followers
12