Beth's Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to give you a preview of next time," she offered. "Stand up."

I did so as she propped her self up on her elbows. She leaned her body forward and took my limp member in her mouth. It began to stiffen instantaneously. She held it in her mouth, using her tongue to move it around. As I became hard between her lips, I could see the bulge in her cheeks as she thrust to head back and forth and side to side.

Then she pulled back. The absence of her mouth on my shaft was like being hit with a cool breeze.

"That'll be all." She flicked a finger at the door.

I gasped in disbelief. She clearly had no intention of finishing the job she started. I looked at her in indignation and couldn't believe that she was teasing me like this.

"Pull up your pants and get the hell out of my house," she ordered. One moment she was voraciously satisfying her insatiable appetite for my come and the next she was giving me half a blowjob and telling me to scram. It was as effective as a slap on the face.

I stared at her in confusion.

"And close the door behind you...I have unfinished business that I'll see to myself."

The thought of Beth getting herself off made my erect cock even harder. I started to protest, but remembered what she said about 'punishment'. So this was it. She made me eat my own semen, got me hard again, and was then going to send me home.

Unbearable.

I zipped up and turned to leave.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she said. "I know sending you off like this is cruel, but I'm not ruthless." She smiled another one of her wicked grins. With a slight grunt, she reached down under her bed and pulled out a pair of red silk panties.

"These are for you," she held them out to me. "I know how much you like this sort of thing, so I wore them all day today. But you have to make me another promise."

What next, I thought indignantly.

"You have to think of me when you're jerking yourself with my panties wrapped around that beautiful dick of yours."

I laughed. I was slowly getting used to the frankness of Beth's tone.

"That's not going to be a problem," I said, taking them from her.

"Good to hear. Now leave."

Once again, I obeyed. I closed the door behind me, but stood outside the door, collecting myself. I was halfway hoping that she would change her mind and invite me back in. But I knew better. Beth had other things in mind.

And as I turned to leave, I could just make out what I could have sworn was the low hum of the understated silver vibrator she kept in her nightstand drawer.

12