Beth's Ride In His Limo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course officer I will make sure it is out of the way. Thank you for letting us know."

The police officer left with a strange look on his face, Paul thought perhaps he knew what had been going on in here but smiled to himself, glad that he had not said or done anything about it.

Beth hearing what was going on began to find her clothes and begin getting dressed. Paul moved over to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind. Kissing the side of her face, and neck he propped his head on her shoulder.

Releasing a heavy sigh, "I'm sorry we don't have longer I would love to make love to you again. I hope your not sorry about being with me, I know it is a difficult situation with us working together, but I hope that would stop you from being okay with it."

Turning in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, "No, I am far from being sorry about being with you Paul. It does complicate things no matter what, but I wouldn't change anything about being with you."

Kissing his lips quickly, then more passionately as he drew her deeper in his arms.

Paul releasing her lips when yet another knocking on the window interrupted them. Quickly pulling his shirt on and buttoning it while he moved to the window. This time it was Benson. He told him what the officer had said and Benson handed him the bags and the drinks threw the window and Benson moved to the front of the car, opened the door and returned to the driver's seat to wait for the road open. Opening his sack and eating while he waited.

Sitting the food down the floor, Paul turned to see Beth once again fully dress except for her shoes. He smiled as he handed her a drink, turned and began to make himself more presentable should someone else knock upon the window.

As they sat there waiting for the road to open again, they shared there meal. Opening the bags to find that Benson had found a Chinese restaurant and the go boxes were filled to over flowing with food. Laughing and talking as they ate, Beth wondered where this was all going to lead, was this a one time thing, she feared so but hoped not.

Paul wanted to spend more time with her and he hoped she felt the same way. "This has been a very interesting day, better than I could have hoped for when I found out I had to come to the city today."

"Yes, this day started out so badly for me, the surprise ending is much better than I could have ever thought."

"End, oh I hope you don't really think that, I hope it's merely just the beginning." He leaned over and kissed her lips tenderly. "The beginning of something completely wonderful and unending.

Beth felt a surge run through her body, a surge of pleasure at the thought of being with him from now on, to not ever be without him. It felt too wonderful for thought.

As the com-phone rang Paul picked it up, Benson told him that the cars in front were beginning to move and just then they were on their way once again, headed for Beth's house and to her bed Paul thought to himself.

12