Beth's Shin, Socks, Feet Domination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting used to it. And to his growing shame, he found himself looking more forward to it. He touched his cock in his pants and then stopped. The mounting pleasure in being her total slave was making him crazy.

"Tell me, Bradford," Beth said with a sexy slowness, pulling his dick out of her mouth and stroking it, looking up at him. "Have you had many women in your life?"

"Shit, yeah, but none like you, boss, that's for damn sure!" he groaned excitedly, Michael blanching at the proclamation but not doubting it at all.

"And others?" she said playfully.

"Others?" he asked nervously now. "What do you mean, others?"

"Men, silly boy, men!" she laughed, stroking him harder. "Have you ever had sex with men?"

"Fuck no!" he cried out a little too eagerly, his body noticeably tense.

"Bradford," she growled, snaking her hand to his balls and squeezing until he cried out in pain. "Do NOT lie to your boss! That wouldn't be wise. Now, have you?"

Silence, a silence broken only by the rhythmic squishing of her hand bobbing wetly up and down his huge dick. Both Beth and Michael felt the answer in the palpable stillness.

"Well, no, but..." Bradford said nervously.

"But what?" Beth growled, squeezing his balls again. "Tell me, Bradford, but...what?"

"Well, in college," he groaned under her squeezing hand and lizard-fast tongue that now danced over the sensitive underside of his plum-sized dick head. "A couple times...oh, God...but never...I never...they did...gay guys...oh fuck, Beth!!"

"Ah, so you allowed gay men to suck this gorgeous cock, is that it?" she laughed darkly, stroking it against her wrinkled cheek, smiling at Michael. "But you didn't return the favor? Ever?"

"Well...maybe once...or twice...oh, fuck, Beth, don't stop, don't stop!"

"Oh, I won't," she sighed before returning his cock to her proficient old mouth. "In fact, there's so much more to come! And knowing this...well, it's definitely a point in your favor, young man!"

She blew him a few moments longer, then stopped, his urgent groans growing louder. She grabbed a napkin and Michael heard his confused moans.

"Blindfolding you will make things so much more interesting, Bradford," she said. "Limiting one sense heightens the others. I'm sure you'll agree."

"Yes, Beth, whatever you want!" he cried out.

She pushed the table back slightly, giving Michael room. She curled a finger at him, beckoning him up from beneath it. Michael obeyed, and found himself eye to eye with Bradford's huge cock, which Beth slowly stroked.

"Now then, young man, how badly do you want the job as my administrative assistant?" she asked, looking straight at Michael.

"Oh, very much, very much, Beth!" Bradford hissed in response, jutting his hips up into her slow-moving hand.

"Good, good," she cooed, nodding at Michael and then Bradford's cock. "Good..."

Michael shook his head side to side, eyes open with fear and shame. Beth smiled darkly, and nodding, mouthing the words "Suck. His. Cock."

Michael's reluctance melted just by looking into her flashing eyes, drawing his face down to Bradford's cock. He opened his mouth, fitting it over the leaking head, feeling its heft, its girth, the flow of precum oozing from it. He closed his eyes, tears flowing from them, and sucked. His first cock.

He thought his own would explode in his pants.

"Oh, fuck, Beth that feels so good!" Bradford groaned, making Beth stifle a giggle watching Michael feast on the thick knob, getting a good four or five inches into his mouth. "You're right, it's so hot not seeing what you're doing!"

She pulled Michael's head off his cock, and delighted in the fleeting look of disappointment in her slave's eyes. She continued to slowly stroke it.

"Do you want to cum, Bradford?"

"Oh, FUCK YES, Beth!" he cried out.

"You do adore my legs, don't you?" she continued. "The way you've been fondling them tonight, you just love my old calves and socks, don't you?"

She looked at Michael as she said it.

"Yes, God yes!" Bradford groaned.

"Then I shall use them to milk you," she snarled. "I will use my muscular old calves to scissor your load from your handsome young cock!"

"Oh fuck, yes!" Bradford cried out.

Michael watched in horror and fascination as she sat the blindfolded young man back against the seat. She pulled her pants back up and slowly slipped the legs up to her knees, lifting them from under the table, the creamy flesh flashing into view, capturing Michael's attention. She moved Bradford's legs down, under the table, his enormous cock jutting into the air. She swung her sculpted calves up and over her lap, scissoring the meaty flesh around that cock, locking her socked feet gently, and bobbing her lower legs up and down, the velvety flesh creasing and folding into a patchwork of gloriously sexy wrinkles as she did.

"That feel good, young man?" she cooed, looking at Michael's shocked eyes.

"Yessssss," Bradford hissed.

This cock scissor was the one she'd used on him the night they met at the bar, and he knew how good it felt, those amazing old calves, muscular beneath soft, creamy smooth skin. He watched her move them back and forth, and then quiver the meat of them, driving Bradford close to the edge.

"Cum, baby, cum for me!" she hissed, intensifying the quivering scissor lock on his dick, the head the only part sticking out of her meaty calves, the shiny shins pinched around the tip, milking him. "Cum for my calves!"

She grabbed Michael's hair, holding his face directly over Bradford's cock, inches away. He struggled to break free of her grip, but with just enough reluctance to make Beth laugh. She jerked Bradford's dick harder and faster and to his horror, Michael watched the thick eye swell and open and then felt the first steaming hot rope of cum jet out and up. And directly into his open mouth.

He thought he'd throw up at first, closing his lips and swallowing the thick, tangy slimy ribbon of cum that filled his mouth. But he opened it again, and the second blast entered, and a third, before he closed his lips again to swallow and felt subsequent ropes splash his face. Beth giggled, releasing him, pushing him back down under the table where he watched her thicken her amazing calves on Bradford's cockhead and milk the rest of his enormous load inside the silky smooth confines of that quivering, tanned flesh.

He cried, silently, mouth open, feeling strands of cum hanging over his lips, swallowing and blanching at the taste, texture and smell of another man's cum. He watched Beth finish him off, the young man's screams ebbing as he relaxed his ass back down into the seat. Beth's shins, from socks to knees, were coated with cum that bubbled out from the clenched calves. She parted them slightly, releasing his cock, and a thick blanket oozed down to coat her muscular lower limbs.

"Well now, wasn't that interesting?" she laughed, swinging her legs under the table, the cummy limbs inches from Michael's face. "Did you enjoy my calf job?"

"Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah..." Bradford groaned, pulling off the blindfold and lurching toward her face to lavish it with kisses. "Amazing...just amazing..."

She pointed to her cum-soaked calves under the table. Michael blinked, gulped and dove in, trying to ignore the shame consuming him, lapping wetly at Beth's muscular calves, slurping up the cum from them, swallowing, tracing his tongue up and down her shiny shins, ingesting every drop. His dick ached in his pants as he cleaned the mess Bradford had made.

"Well I think it's time to retire to my penthouse for the evening," she sighed, breaking the kiss with Bradford peppering her face and succulent neck with kisses. "Let me clean up first..."

She took a napkin and bent below the table, pretending to clean the cum from her calves that Michael already had. She looked into his eyes and smiled, wiping the residual sperm from his cheeks and chin, and playfully giving him a kiss as Bradford zipped himself up.

"We will continue the, uh, interview process upstairs," she laughed, standing and pulling down her pant legs, covering the muscular objects of Michael's fascination, his eyes watching them disappear under her black pant legs. "I'll text Michael to meet us there in 15 minutes."

"Shit, really, does he have to be there?" Bradford asked. "I mean, aren't I the front runner?"

Michael groaned, hearing them kiss as they stood by the table.

"Yes, you are, my boy, you are," she sighed. "But to be fair, he should be there to...shall we say, compete for the job? Fair is fair, after all, fair is fair..."

Michael groaned, feeling his dick twitch in his pants, looking up from under the table as they walked away, hand in hand. It took him almost all of the 15 minutes to will his stiff cock down enough to stand, straighten himself up, wipe away his tears and the rest of Bradford's cum from his face, and make his way to her penthouse.

Where he would do whatever it would take to win the job.

12