Beth's Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

Beth agreed readily, but clenched her ass cheeks together as I raised the paddle. I swung it harder this time, landing blows at random. With 25 spanks to work with I managed to cover most of each cheek. For the first fifteen or so the only sound was the slapping of the paddle, but then I began to hear an "Oh!" or an "Unh!" each time the paddle landed.

I finished the 25th and Beth sagged against me. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "That was starting to remind me of a real spanking, the kind I used to get!" Her ass was showing some redness, but I was sure it would be considerably redder before I left her apartment.

I ran my hands appreciatively over her silky-smooth skin, under the panties. "Would you like to take a break now, or shall we go ahead with another step?" I inquired.

Beth thought for a moment. "Um, I'd like another drink in a few minutes, but first -" Without warning, she reached back and slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, then lowered them over her upturned bum.

"I feel so naughty," she said said. She pushed herself up into a kneeling position, then turned to rummage through the implements on the coffee table. Rolled down as they were, her panties still covered most of her crotch, but it was obvious that she was either a natural blonde or had a very intimate relationship with her hairdresser.

After hefting each of my paddles, Beth chose an oval- shaped one with leather facings and handed it to me. "Why don't you give me, oh, twenty with that one?" She lowered her body across my lap, but kept part of her weight on her knees to thrust her rump upward invitingly.

"Twenty you shall have," I responded. I didn't suggest a larger number, because the paddle she'd chosen was quite a bit heavier than the first one, and I knew from personal experience that twenty strokes with that would do more than just "remind" her of a real spanking.

I tugged her panties down a little further to create an unobstructed path to the base of each asscheek and raised the paddle. "Ready?" I asked.

"Ready," she replied confidently.

The right cheek flattened and then rippled under the impact of the paddle and she let out a surprised yelp. I followed up quickly with another swat on the left side, then moved back to the right, avoiding the bright red blotch left by the first stroke. I wasn't swinging the paddle with anything like my full strength, but I wasn't being gentle either, and Beth let me know she was feeling the spanks: "OW!" "AAAH!" "Ouch!" "It hurts!" "OH!"

She was no longer thrusting her ass toward the paddle; I felt her full weight on my thigh as she rolled from side to side, trying to make sure she wouldn't get two spanks in a row in the same spot if I failed to select a new target. Her ass was thoroughly reddened by the time I spanked her for the 20th time and put the paddle down. She lay panting after I finished, still rocking slightly from side to side.

"Wow!" Beth exclaimed at last, "I'm glad I didn't tell you thirty!"

I rubbed the burning mounds gently. "You could have taken thirty, though, or even forty, you know," I commented.

Beth got to her feet. "Oh, I know I could, I can take lots more than you've given me so far, but I'm glad you've done it so gradually. If you had pushed me too fast, I'd be afraid to try any thing more." She collected our glasses and walked into the kitchen, the rolled strand of sky-blue nylon panties around her thighs contrasting dramatically with the bright red of her bottom.

She was back a couple of minutes later, with fresh drinks for both of us. Her panties still encircled her thighs, exposing her blonde bush, but she made absolutely no effort to cover herself. She sat down on the sofa and we talked for several minutes. I asked how she felt about what we'd done so far. She said that the last set were the only spanks that had hurt while she was getting them, and that now she felt tingly and excited.

"I hope you're not going to stop now," she said softly.

I assured her that I wasn't going to stop, and as we finished our drinks I told her I thought the time had come for her to go in her bedroom and put on her nightgown, and I would meet her there in a few minutes. Beth got to her feet and started for the bedroom.

"Like before, with my mother--no clothes underneath?"

"I want you naked as a jay-bird under the nightgown," I replied. She turned to leave. "Wait," I told her. I surveyed the instruments on the coffee table and decided on the strip of Lucite; it was a little more than an inch wide, a quarter of an inch thick and about 18 inches long. It was more like her mother's yardstick than anything else I had, although the Lucite was heavier than wood.

"When I come in," I continued, "I'm going to give you 25 with this." I held up the clear plastic strip. "You can think about how that's going to feel while you're changing."

Beth swallowed hard, then nodded and turned back toward her bedroom. I waited until I heard a toilet flush and a door open and another one close, then went in search of the bathroom myself--four drinks had made the need rather urgent. While I was in there I opened a drawer and found the package I'd expected. I pocketed one of the items in it, then went back to the living room. I repacked my gym bag and sat down to wait.

After giving Beth ten minutes to change and have second thoughts if she wanted to, I picked up the Lucite strip and the gym bag and walked to her bedroom. The door was ajar and I pushed it open and went in, then closed the door and locked it behind me. Beth was lying face down with most of her legs hanging off the foot of the bed. She was wearing a pale blue nightgown, the same color as her panties, but the nightgown was short enough to make it obvious that she was no longer wearing the panties. Her legs were spread slightly and I could feel myself getting hard as I gazed at the honey-colored thatch revealed by the short gown.

I walked over to the bed put the gym bag on the floor next to it. Without a word I pulled the nightgown up until the hem crossed the middle of her back. Beth spread her legs a little wider and clenched the cheeks of her magnificent ass. The redness had already faded to a uniform shade of pink.

"Are you ready for the 25 I promised you?" I demanded.

"Yes," she almost begged.

"All right. Remember, now, if you move I'll start over," I warned. The muscles in her arms tightened as she grabbed the bedspread with both hands.

I raised the Lucite strip and brought it down quickly across the fullest part of both cheeks. Beth gave a sharp yelp of pain, the loudest sound she'd made yet. I swatted her again, lower on the right cheek, and settled into a rhythm of one spank about every second and a half. Beth didn't move but she gave some kind of cry as each stroke landed.

"Oh! Ow! Aaah! Ouch! Please! Oh! Hurts!" Her cries became louder but less coherent as I gave her last seven or eight spanks, but still she made no effort to move or dodge the plastic strip.

By the time I finished her arms were trembling from the effort she was putting into clutching the bedspread and her ass was criss-crossed with straight-sided red blotches, but the outer lips of her pussy were glistening. I laid the Lucite paddle down and sat down next to Beth's prone figure. I stroked her ass gently, and she moaned and relaxed her grip on the bedspread as her legs moved even further apart. I continued rubbing the overheated mounds of firm flesh but declined the clear invitation to slide my hand between her legs; that could come later, if she really wanted it.

"Oh, yes," she sighed, "your hand feels so good! I wish my mom had rubbed me like that after a spanking."

"Did that feel like the real thing?" I asked.

"It did, and then again it didn't. I mean, it really hurt, just like the spankings I used to get, and yet it wasn't unbearable the way they used to be. Maybe it was because I knew when you were going to stop, but you really got me excited."

The glistening lips of her pussy, and the expanding wet spot on the bedspread beneath Beth's crotch, proved the accuracy of that statement. My engorged cock threatened to tear through the front of my slacks, and I stood up to ease the pressure.

"All right," I told her, "I think its time you got a real strapping. Take your nightgown off and kneel on the bed."

I turned away to find my gym bag and selected the heaviest leather strap. It was a little narrower than the razor strap that I'd experienced as a kid, but it was both thick and supple, and I was sure it would get Beth's undivided attention. By the time I turned back to the bed, Beth was nude and kneeling in the position she'd described earlier. With her head and shoulders on the bed, her distended nipples grazed the bedspread despite the firmness of her breasts. Her knees were clenched tightly together, but even so the swollen lips of her pussy protruded between her tanned thighs.

I showed her the leather strap. "To start with, I'm going to give you ten strokes with this; is that what you want?"

She nodded mutely, and I saw the muscles of her ass tighten involuntarily.

"You know how it works," I reminded her. "You count each stroke out loud. If you don't count, neither does the stroke, and if you move, we'll start over. Is that clear?"

Again she bobbed her head wordlessly. I still had a raging hard-on, and Beth's dripping pussy was like a bull's eye in the middle of the beautiful target in front of me, but I knew she wouldn't be satisfied until she'd relived one of her stepfather's strappings. I took half a step backward and raised the strap. Using a side-arm motion I swung it, medium-hard, so that the last four or five inches of the leather landed low on the outside of Beth's right ass cheek. Beth swayed to her left and let out her first real scream of pain, but she didn't forget to gasp out a "one!" I landed the strap again, this time in the middle of the right cheek, provoking another yell and a strangled "two!" The third and forth lashes landed on the left cheek, requiring a backhanded motion. I may not have been able to swing the strap with quite the same force, but each blow left the kind of wide crimson stripe that the forehand strokes had. The next four, administered about two seconds apart, descended diagonally, landing near the top of one cheek and cutting across to end low on the other cheek. The final two I placed across the backs of Beth's thighs, resulting in cries of real agony - but except for swaying from side to side, she never moved and never missed in her counting.

Laying the strap down, I knelt on the bed beside Beth. She leaned against me and moaned as I stroked her blazing ass. The backs of her thighs were wet and slippery with the juices from her pussy, and I was ready to stop the spanking and plunge my fingers into her hot tunnel. She stiffened as my hand brushed her outer lips, though, and whispered "No, I want the rest! The we can make love."

I stood up and Beth spread her knees far apart, arching her back to keep her ass high in the air. Her tumescent clit jutted from between puffy labia as I picked up the leather strap. She obviously wanted a real strapping, and I would give her one.

"This time you're going to get twenty," I told her, "and if you move I'll start over from the beginning - including the ten you've already had. Are you ready?"

I waited for her to nod, then swung the strap - hard. As I had intended, the last few inches of the strap smacked into the inside of her left thigh, just below the gaping lips of her pussy. A thin scream forced its way past Beth's clenched teeth, but somehow she managed to stay in position. A backhand stroke left a broad matching welt on the inside of her right thigh, and again Beth cried out but didn't move.

Spacing the strokes about five seconds apart, I proceeded to lash Beth's ass and the backs and insides of her thighs. By the time I'd given her ten she had arched her back even further, thrusting her hips higher into the air and rolling them from side to side each time the strap landed. By the twentieth, all of her skin that was visible, from just above her knees to the tops of her ass cheeks was a nearly uniform fiery red, streaked with her pussy juices that the strap had spread.

I dropped the strap on the floor and started to gently stroke Beth's blazing skin. She moaned and shuddered. "Please," she whispered urgently, "fuck me, hurry, please!"

I needed no urging. Stepping out of my shoes, I loosened my belt and pulled my slacks and jockey shorts off with one hand, while retrieving and unwrapping the condom I'd found in Beth's bathroom with the other hand. I rolled the condom onto my throbbing prick and slid it into her waiting pussy. She came the first time almost instantly, and shared my orgasm only a minute or two later. As her second orgasm passed Beth collapsed forward on the bed and I sank down on her back, still trapped in her pussy and gasping for breath as she was. I kissed the back of her neck, her shoulder blades, her ears, feeling the hot cheeks of her ass pressed hard against the front of my thighs.

A few minutes later I clambered to my feet and staggered into the bathroom, where I found a pump bottle of skin lotion and palmed another condom. Beth was still lying face down on the bed when I came back and began rubbing lotion gently into her bruised skin. Within a few minutes we were both thoroughly aroused again. Beth rolled the condom into place this time, and we made love slowly and tenderly, face to face with Beth on top.

Afterward, as we lay half waking and half sleeping, Beth murmured "I hope we can do this again."

"Which do you mean?" I asked, "the spanking or the love- making."

"Both," she sighed. "I mean, I wouldn't want to be spanked every time I made love, but I've never felt anything like I felt when you first slid inside me. I guess I've wanted to be spanked and fucked for a long time."

"I've waited a long time to find someone who wanted to be spanked," I told her, "and I'm really glad it turns you on. Just looking at you turns me on, and I'd never want to hurt you."

"Oh, you didn't, at least no more than I wanted. Next time, though, I'd like to start in here and forget the preliminaries. There will be a next time, won't there?"

I assured her that there would be as many next times as she wanted.

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers
12