Beth's Summer Break Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And whilst I do find that wetting oneself is quite a nice feeling from time to time, a hotel corridor is not the place to be practicing water sports.

Gina brought me back to the here and now by demanding that Mike put his cock between her tits.

That sort of request does make one sit up and pay attention.

My next few minutes were filled with a vision of those incredible mounds of hers being squeezed together as his cock slowly pushed up between them, that wonderful moment when it breaks out from between the soft pillows and the glistening head gets ever closer to mouth and chin and the little hole winks at you and says hello as it opens with the pressure. I visualised a bead of pre cum on the end of his cock and Gina leaning down to lick it off before it disappeared back into the dark, soft tunnel she was creating by crushing her boobs against him.

As you can see, I have experience here as well, but I doubt I could ever conjure up the sort of tunnel of love that Gina could.

A few more minutes of generic sex noise went by and then I picked up Gina again. Her voice was strained and she was gasping her words in a staccato way.

"Ohhh fuck, that is so fucking big. Jesus, that feels good. Get it in all the way in. Squeeze my tits while I ride you Mike, go on -- harder, harder."

The picture changed to her sliding up and down on his shaft. I could see in my mind's eye the long slow strokes as she pulled up, her juices coating his cock, head thrown back in ecstasy before grinding all the way down again and twerking her perfect arse into his hips and thighs.

I love being on top, being in control. There's plenty of scope for idle hands to do great work when I am up there and it was all I could do not to try and re-insert a digit into my nether regions once more as I listened.

There was a long period of more satisfied noises before I heard that deep voice once more. Still too deep to get the gist, but it was soon apparent what he had suggested.

"Oh yes, please Mike, do it now. Fuck my arse, baby. Give me that thing all the way, just like you did to my mouth. Here, use this. Get me all greased up, get me slippery so it will go all the way. "

There was a momentary silence then, "Oh fuck that feels cold but lovely. Rub it right in, get it in deep, get me all lubed up! I gave myself an enema for you this morning, got it all nice and cleaned out for my lovely big Mike." Another silence, then a long moaning wail from Gina. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck, get that thing in my arse you bastard. I want to feel your bollocks bouncing off my buttocks while you fuck it. All the way, oh god, this is incredible."

I listened transfixed as he assaulted her perfect butt, imagining that huge member of his sliding effortlessly into the tight, dark orifice. He'd probably tear me apart, but I longed to feel him parting my buttocks and then the touch of his monster dick against my arsehole, his big hands gripping my tits as he sank in deep.

Well, it was fair to assume he had big hands as well.

Gina's narrative was blowing my mind too. God, she was a filthy talker and she was a real fucking turn-on. Whatever I thought of her, she was a real kindred spirit -- a completely sex-addicted nympho who wanted to try everything. I hated her even more now for getting what I couldn't have and for cheating on Dad, but at the same time I wanted to fuck her more than ever. I wanted to hear her begging me to fuck her, to lick my pussy, to feel those glorious tits. God, I'd let her call me Bethany for life if I heard her say those things.

Gina was virtually incoherent now, and I was on the verge of shampooing the hall carpet. Her commentary had never stopped and all the way through I got a perfect picture of what was happening to her. Mike had ended the assault on her back passage and was now supping at the fairy cup. As with the rest of it, judging by her reactions he was fucking good at it and the stream of pure unadulterated filth continued on pouring out of her as he worked her with his mouth. At some stage, they must have got into mutual sucking as it all went quiet for a few minutes.

Then, just as I thought I would burst and was going to have to make a run for it, for the first time I heard Mike's voice properly. That low bass rumble went up a few notches and in a gorgeous dark brown American accent he grunted out, "Gonna come baby! Oh shit Gina baby, here it comes..."

"All over me, Mike, all over me babe!"

I heard him shout out and would have given anything to see him erupt over Gina's face and tits. "Oh Mike, that feels so good, so fucking good. Oh cover me with it." Then a noise that could only have been her going back down on him to finish it off.

"Oh baby, look at you. It's all over your beautiful face. Oh you suck so good honey, you are fucking amazing!"

Gina let out a long, shuddering sigh. "Oh Mike, you are amazing too. I love the feel of your cum, look at my face -- you did that, you naughty thing." I heard a slap and a laugh -- she must have been admonishing his cock for the mess it had made. Another pause and then, "Oh god, I love it when it drops down off my chin onto my tits like that. Fuck, it's everywhere." There was a lot of slurping and sucking noises as she went about her clean up job.

Another one of 'Beth's Favourite Things' but today being performed not by poor Bethany Hamilton, but her Dad's slut girlfriend, the now officially dead Ms. Gina Harcourt.

"Take a picture Mike, please. I have to have a souvenir of this." A short pause, presumably as the Samsung was pressed into action, and then, "Mmm, looks great, now one with your cock in my mouth!"

Oh shit, now the bitch-slut is taking selfies!

I was shivering even though it was midsummer. My knickers were soaked and I could even see a wet patch where my pussy juice had leeched through onto my dress. I'd have to walk home with my hands over my crotch at this rate. I looked at my watch -- I had been there nearly half an hour and not seen a thing, but I had visualised every moment as if I had been in the room with them. My ear was aching, my shoulder was numb from being pressed against the door frame, but my overwhelming desires were to pee, masturbate, get drunk and masturbate some more, in that order.

It was almost even more painful trying to get moving again, and I groaned in agony as I straightened up and tried to stretch my aching limbs.

I glanced at the 'Do Not Disturb' sign and switched it round to 'Please Make Up The Room' before I left.

As I opened the fire door back onto the main corridor, the maid was coming out of the room she had been working in. She nodded a greeting, and I said a lot more cheerily than I felt, "Oh, hi - room 241 is ready to do now." I held the door for her.

"Thenk you, mees," she said as she pushed her trolley past me. I dropped the cup back on it.

I can be an evil cow when I feel like it.

I ran on down the corridor and didn't bother with the lift. I took the stairs down two at a time and dived into the ladies loos, which mercifully were just at the bottom of the stairs and empty. I almost exploded as I finally got to pee and it was such a relief and almost as good as an orgasm as I relieved myself at last. I sat there gasping, my first desire achieved. Once the ache in my tummy and bladder subsided, I put two fingers in my sopping wet snatch and went at it, imagining it was Mike's cock tearing me up. I came quickly, leaning forward on the toilet seat, fingers of one hand mashing away beneath my dress, my other hand frantically scrubbing at my clit as great racking sobs escaped me, panting for air as wave after wave of orgasm overtook me.

If anyone had been in the ladies room with me they would have had an audio show almost the equal of the one I had just endured upstairs.

As I came down, I started to cry -- I didn't know if it was anger, frustration, relief or what it was, but for five minutes I sobbed my heart out and wished that I'd brought Bruno with me.

Then there was my long lonely walk home with a telltale sign on my dress that my day bag couldn't cover and a half a dozen near misses with traffic that had those quiet suburban streets echoing to the sounds of angry car horns.

I had been back an hour or so before I calmed down fully. The vape pen and wine helped, and I finally managed a smile as I blew a couple of perfect smoke rings. I had to admit, I was quite pleased with my detective work.

I had her now. I just needed to work out what I was going to do.

But that could wait - there was plenty of time to seek revenge and retribution.

I took a long puff on the e-cig and held it in, imagining and wishing it was weed I was smoking. I was doing a lot of imagining recently. I blew out a long plume of vapour and took another gulp of wine. I was naked now, and my left hand traced a line along my new tattoo that curved from just under my right breast to just above my belly button. I love my new tattoo. I'll tell you all about it some time, I promise, but not now. I slowly continued on down to my pussy. I needed to shave again. I was getting a little stubbly.

As I fingered my clit, I could hear a low, slutty female voice in my head, teasing me, mocking me. "Would you like me to lick that for you Beth-bitch? Taste your lovely little young pussy? Bet you wish it was you fucking my Mike and not me, eh you slut?"

Then another voice, this one even lower, a black American accent. "Oh Beth, baby, look at all that cum on your beautiful face. Yes Gina wants it. Go on, dribble it all into her mouth for me, please Beth."

I blew a few more smoke rings, licked the juice from my fingers and leaned over to my laptop, cranked Chrome into life and clicked on the R&R tab again.

I pondered for a moment and selected my weapon of choice. One more click and the site popped up. Line after line of lurid thumbnails showing all the dirty wonders it had in store for me.

I found the site's search engine and slowly and deliberately typed in my preferred choice for the afternoon.

"MILFs and big black cock."

I hit enter.

To be continued in Part 2. The summer takes a turn for the better as Gina heads for another liaison with Mike and leaves her computer engineer to Beth's tender mercies.