Beth's Wolf Lover Greets The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf lay gently on Beth, wrapping himself around her as she moved to hold him tight, then he ran his paws and claws all over her back and bum, clutching her with claws, dipping them into her back hole lightly as he whispered, "My adorable bitch, may I come in?" Then he drove into her without waiting for a reply she didn't have to give, he plunged hard into her, pushing himself deeper than he ever had, "My delectable bitch, how is this possible? Ooohhh..." The wolf shot his hot sticky juices again, slowly pummeling his wonderful mate as she cried out under him, pouring her sweet juices onto his cock then they dripped out onto the grass.

After a wee while, she responded, "I don't know how or understand it at all but I don't really need to. I just want to keep fucking you, holding you, loving you."

"Mmmm, yes, this is the most magnificent experience. But aren't I hurting you terribly? Don't you occasionally scream because my cock is so big and so deep?" The wolf whispered fetchingly, feeling her shiver against him, feeling the desire for her stay warm deep within his soul.

"Occasionally I scream because you are so big, so deep, so ferocious, darling wolfie, but you never hurt me. Well, not too terribly, just enough to make..." Beth cried out as she came all over her wolfie's great huge cock, loving every second, feeling him sigh happily against her as they moved slowly together, grinding, slapping, clutching, biting, licking, kissing one another as though nothing else in the whole wide world existed. They had entered nirvana together; happily, never wanting to leave one another or the heaven they were in.

12