Betrayal 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he maybe not know who Tobias was?" Hans asked, kissing his wife's forehead.

"Not a chance. That boy catches everything." She giggled again. "Well, almost everything."

"Hmm? What didn't he catch?" the king asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing you need to worry about, husband mine. Only something a mother needs to worry about." She said, kissing up her husband's neck and jaw.

Hans sighed, "Its Brigit, isn't it?"

"I am so glad that you are more observant than my father was." She grabbed his head and forced him to face her; giving him a scorching, soul deep kiss. When she finally separated from her husband's lips, she looked him in the eyes. "Enough of this for tonight, I need my husband to show me that he wants me as much today as he did that day he surprised my father by asking for my hand."

Hans smiled and without letting her up from his lap; stood with her in his arms and began walking towards their bedroom. "That is a request I will never grow tired of fulfilling."

12