Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With help from Red, who knew the company men for Phillips Petroleum in southern Missouri, Ben bought the only service station in a twenty mile radius of Lake Wappapello. The station also had a marina directly on the lake to service boats.

Again with help from Red, Ben hired two young men to help run the marina and service station. He was following in Red's footsteps in that he could either close his business when he and Retta wanted to get away or at least have someone else run it for him.

"I'll make a fisherman and hunter out of you yet. I might even get you to like camping," Retta said as she sat down in her husband's lap.

"Fishing and hunting yes," Ben replied. "But not camping. My idea of roughing it is a hotel with no room service."

"It's only been a year since we got married and moved to the lake, just give me time to work on you." Retta smiled as Ben ran his hand over her stomach pregnant with their first child.

"Besides, our son will want to go camping; I'll make sure of that."

The End