Betrayal

Story Info
A Mistress enslaves a woman in order to recruit her sister.
4k words
4.06
23.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie blinked twice. Her eyes felt gritty. Slowly she became accustomed to the bright light shining down into her face. She felt strangely woozy and muzzy headed like the first symptoms of the flu. Jessie lay back on whatever it was she was resting upon and tried to think. It was difficult to think for some reason. Her thoughts were slow to form. It took an immense effort on her part to even try and think about anything. She tried her hardest to remember where she was and what had happened. The last thing she recalled was returning to her car in the parking garage after her regular Wednesday night workout in the gym. After that there was a hazy memory of people, voices followed by lights and then blankness. Jessie frowned at the disturbing thoughts. But for some reason she couldn't attach any sort of emotion to these disturbing thoughts. Neither anger or fear assailed her. Without an emotional response, did disturbing memories actually mean anything? They were just thoughts after all.

A heavy fog of passivity clogged her mind. Jessie stared contentedly up at the fluorescent lights for quite some time. As she was finding it so difficult to think, she didn't.

Some time later, Jessie didn't know how long, someone came into the room she lay in. The person stood close by, but out of her eye line so Jessie couldn't see whoever it was without turning her head. And Jessie didn't want to do that. Turning her head at this stage was akin to the thought of running two marathons back to back.

Suddenly Jessie heard a single word spoken aloud. A clear, crisp command.

"Stand," came the instruction from the person standing nearby.

Jessie's muscles suddenly came to life, Her torpor vanished instantly. She sprang forth, clambering off the padded bed she had lain on and felt the cool tiles against her bare feet. It was only as she stood up that Jessie realised that she was completely naked. All her clothes were gone. Her small, but pert, breasts hung unbound before her and the hair between her legs had been shaved smooth. Yet, still she was unable to muster up any emotional response to this situation. All her concentration was devoted to the one task she had to perform. Standing. Everything else was irrelevant.

Jessie stood up straight, arms by her sides, legs together and chest thrust outwards. The pose she adopted felt completely natural and normal to her.

For the first time it was possible for Jessie to see the woman who had commanded her. Even in her current frame of mind the sight in front of her caused what passed for shock within her slowly working mind.

The woman stood watching Jessie. She was slightly taller and slimmer than Jessie with a very fit looking body. What clothes she wore were all glistening white rubber. Latex gloves that reached almost up to her armpits covered her arms while each foot was encased in a tight black rubber stocking which began at the top of her thighs before ending in a high heeled boot. The woman's chest and bald pussy were completely uncovered and open to view apart from a rather large tattoo branded into her flesh above her pussy. Jessie read the single word picked out in large, clear black letters inscribed above the woman's sex: SLAVE. As if that wasn't shocking enough, the woman's face was almost completely invisible; a tight white latex hood covered her head apart from eye holes and a triangular opening which only exposed her mouth and nostrils. The hood seemed to thicken into a solid and very uncomfortable looking posture collar around the woman's neck.

"You cannot think," the rubber clad woman told her in the same calm, clear voice that brooked no argument.

If she had been able to nod, Jessie would have done so. It was the truth. She couldn't think at all for some reason. But she knew that there was nothing to worry about. Jessie wanted to show the woman she understood.

The words slipped out of her mouth smoothly. "I cannot think," Jessie agreed.

As soon as she had spoken, Jessie returned to the most urgent task at hand. Standing. All her concentration was devoted to that one simple act. For some reason Jessie knew she had maintain this uncomfortable stance.

There was a pause. The woman's full lips moved as she spoke again. "You want to obey."

Again, Jessie nodded inwardly. Again, she had to agree that what the woman said made sense. She couldn't think for herself so she had to be told what to do. Jessie needed to be commanded and instructed. She knew that she was completely incapable of thinking for herself or forming decisions. Therefore it was only natural that she should follow commands.

"I want to obey," Jessie recited.

Yet another pause. Jessie worked on maintaining her stance and looked at the woman while she waited for her to speak again.

"You are a slave," the woman informed her.

Jessie absorbed this new piece of information in silence for a moment. Was she a slave? That sounded correct. The rubber woman had not lied to her yet. But somehow, Jessie felt that this was different. This piece of information was much more important. She hadn't always been like this. Jessie still had memories about a time before now. There were memories of laughter and kissing under a tree on a warm summer's day. Jessie knew those were happy times. She remembered. Those were the times before the flickering lights and the spirals had consumed her thoughts and she had become a slave.

"I am a slave," Jessie announced calmly. The memories were just that; memories of a time gone by. A previous life Jessie had once led. Jessie was a slave now.

* * *

Trishaa strode confidently through the bustle of the arrivals area of the airport, wheeling her expensive case behind. It had been over six months since she'd seen Jessie. Ever since her little sister had taken that job here in this distant city they had been apart and Trishaa missed her. Despite the cool, calm professional exterior Trishaa had cultivated, she was a big softie as far as her little sis was concerned. Sure, they'd spoken regularly on the phone, gossip, love-life, work stuff but there was nothing better than getting together in person. Jessie had suggested that she come and visit after Trisha had mentioned she had 2 weeks off coming up with nothing in particular to do.

A last brief holiday before the new Task Force came on stream. Right now, the bigwigs were still ironing out the politics of this new semi-autonomous, interdepartmental, interjurisdictional deniable operation that would take care of all sorts of dirty laundry without too many questions being asked, or answered. Expediency and deniability were the politicians prerogative. But in all honesty, Trisha didn't care about those issues. She would deal with whatever problems the politicos threw her way later on just as she had done in the Agency. Assistant director of operations had a real ring to it, especially as she was only thirty four. A combination of brains, beauty and ruthless back-stabbing had ensured Trisha's rise to the top and this plum job. A full director by forty. It was a real possibility.

Through the barriers Trisha suddenly caught sight of her younger sister. Tall and naturally blonde, Jessie had always been the cutey of the pair but now she looked absolutely ravishing. Even through the heavy winter coat Jessie wore, Trisha could see that her sister's body looked more toned and her face seemed to effuse a happy glow. Were her breasts larger? It was hard to tell from this distance. Perhaps she was mistaken. Trisha beamed a smile towards her sister and moved quickly towards her radiant sister.

"Hey sis," Jessie, exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey yourself Jes," Trisha grinned back, "You look absolutely great! You must have got some new guy that you've been holding out on!"

Jessie laughed. "Something like that. I cant wait to tell you all about it later," her sister chuckled in reply. "But how about a hug from my big sis first?"

Beaming her broadest, happiest grin, Trisha closed the distance and embraced her sister. Around them the usual throng of arriving passengers and waiting relatives went on as usual. Trisha smelt the sweet fragrance of Jessie's favourite perfume as she hugged her. Jessie was holding her tight with her arms.

Suddenly without warning there was a sudden sting in the back of Trishaa's neck. Jessie's removed her left hand from Trishaa's neck slowly. The small pinprick and the tiny drop of blood that oozed out when the needle withdrew were invisible beneath Trishaa's shoulder length dirty blonde hair.

Trisha gasped at the sudden pain. Her mouth hung open and the yelp of surprise died on her lips. Her head was spinning. She couldn't move. Something very wrong was happening. She should be reacting. Her training should be kicking in. But it didn't. Trisha stayed put, her body leaning against her sister for support. With every second that passed, Trishaa's mind grew more and more sluggish. Already the initial thoughts of surprise and panic had disappeared.

"There, there sis," Jessie whispered into her ear. "Don't worry. I know you're feeling strange but it's going to be ok. We're going to go outside now. Hold on to my hand and do whatever I tell you. You must do as I say."

"Yeeeessshhhh..." Trisha slurred in reply. It was too hard to think. Jessie would tell her what to do. Her sister would take care of her.

Joining the stream of exiting passengers, the two sisters made their way out of the building. At a discreet distance, two other women followed, one trailing Trisha's discarded wheelie case.

Nobody noticed.

* * *

She stared intently at the special spot her handler had commanded her to focus on. The drive had been long, but Jessie's perception of time had been altered since entering Mistress's realm.

Once out of the airport building she had led Trisha out to the van where the other slaves had taken over. She had watched impassively as the emotionless slavewomen had bundled her sister into the van, restrained her and then injected her with a large dose of clear fluid. Trisha had quickly lapsed into unconsciousness.

Her handler had then controlled her. Jessie had felt the delicious tingle of obedience lap against her pussy as the wide eyed, ebony skinned amazon entranced her. The flat device with the sharp, retractable needle that she had used to administer the initial dose of will suppressant, was unstrapped from the palm of her hand. After that, the slave had instructed Jessie to stare at the special spot. Even though part of Jessie knew that she was just looking at the nondescript interior of a van, her mind twirled in time with the endless spiral that looped endlessly round and round, deep within her brain.

The nondescript delivery van drove onwards.

Jessie was distantly aware that the van had stopped. There was the sound of doors being opened and voices. Her sister's docile body was lifted up and on to a stretcher.

The delicious spiral whirled on and on. Jessie's panties were sopping wet.

Her handler took control again and Jessie found herself in an underground parking garage. Automatically adopting an erect posture, Jessie awaited further command. Her mind and sex still pulsing in time with the spiral, Jessie listened and obeyed. Following in step behind the black slavewoman, Jessie entered the main part of the complex and marched along the familiar bare corridors of the lower level.

At last Jessie found herself alone in the small familiar sleep-cell that had been her home for all these months.

Her handler had left. Jessie continued to stare vacantly at the special spot on the grey and white concrete wall opposite. All she saw was the fascinating, shimmering, twirling, throbbing spiral that dissolved all her thoughts away and made her body ache with need.

Some time passed, but Jessie wasn't aware of it.

The door opened. The spiral disappeared in the face of the sun that her every thought revolved around. Jessie gasped audibly as Mistress herself strode into the cell. Automatically she found herself pressing her knees against the cold tiled floor and casting her head downwards, not daring to look up at the face of her deity. Jessie's body shook with awed ecstasy at being in the presence of Mistress.

Jessie stared at the perfectly formed feet of Mistress, toenails manicured, encased in white patent leather sandals. Jessie ached to press her lips to those feet, to use her tongue and suckle those divine toes. Then perhaps Mistress would tickle her dripping cunt with those shapely toes of hers. Lust pulsated through the core of Jessie's being. Rivulets of wetness made trickled down her thighs beneath the jeans she still wore.

"You may face me, slave," Mistress spoke with merriment in her voice.

Jessie slowly, respectfully raised her head, and gazed upwards into the face of Mistress herself. If her toes had been heaven, then looking directly into Her face was nirvana. Jessie's pussy wasn't tingling anymore; it gushed with desire.

To gaze upon Mistress. For Jessie, it was pure ecstasy.

Mistress smiled indulgently, pleased by the obvious devotion she had shown. At least Jessie hoped so.

"You have done well slave," Mistress went on, "the operation was a complete success."

"Yessss... Mist...re...ssssss," Jessie shivered through a wave of pleasure that rippled through her entire body.

"All those months of careful preparation worked out exactly as planned. You played your part to perfection I might add. Although with all the special work I have done with you over these few months it could never have been otherwise. Still, it's always gratifying to have something you've worked on for so long come to fruition."

Desperately trying to keep her voice level as another wave of ecstasy hammered through her, Jessie managed to stammer another "Y..essssss Mmmm...istre..ssss."

Mistress' brown eyes bored into Jessie's soul. "Slave, do you know what you have done for me?"

Struggling through the ever increasing bolts of delight now coursing through her body, Jessie answered. "Yes M..M..istress. I betrayed my sister and lured her here so that she could be en... en..slaved."

Mistress' eyes twinkled with delight. "And what does Jessie think about that?"

Locking her moist eyes with her goddess, Jessie responded through the fog of arousal that engulfed her mind. "I know that I would never have be...betrayed her before I became your s..slave Mistress. I...loved her. My s..s...ister," she panted.

"I know you do slave. That's what makes your betrayal all the more delicious. You willingly sacrificed your only sister at my command. Right now she is in a sensory deprivation tank learning how to become an eager, rabid little slut just like you. She's going to be my brainwashed puppet, without a thought in her head apart from what I put there. And I know that you want her to become my slave. You want me to own her body and mind just as I own you, slut."

"Y..yy..essss M..M..istressss... "

"Excellent answer slave. You are doing very well indeed. I think it's time to reward you. Would you like that slave?"

"Y..essss..M..istress..." came Jessie's agonised response.

"I think Jessie has outlived her usefulness. Her personality and memories are no longer required. After all they're just useless clutter getting in the way of your absolute obedience to me. Don't you agree slave?"

A thousand tongues were greedily slurping at her snatch. "Y.ee...ss Mmm..issst..ressss..."

"Very good slave. I can see that you're eager to join my ranks. Perhaps a little demonstration of what is about to happen to you is in order."

At Mistress's gesture another woman appeared by her side. Jessie, consumed by the sheer agony of desire found it almost impossible to tear her gaze away and look at the tall slave standing at attention alongside her Mistress.

"Remove your hood and lower your head slave," Mistress instructed the petite, olive skinned, heavy chested woman beside her.

The woman reached upwards behind of her neck and unfastened a lock. Then she began to pull off the one-piece hood and collar that covered her head. A finely featured, doe eyed woman in her early twenties stared back at Jessie. The slavewoman stared vacantly ahead for a brief moment before bowing her bald head as instructed.

Jessie could see it quite clearly. Dozens of small round metal discs were affixed to the hairless scalp, embedded flush with the contours of her head. Mistress playfully ran her fingers over the metal encrusted head of her slave.

"My greatest creation," Mistress purred, "an entire network of bio-organic neuro-filaments implanted deep inside the brain. The existing pathways governing the higher functions of thought and memory are eliminated by the filaments, effectively rendering the brain a blank slate to be programmed with whatever I desire."

Jessie swayed on her knees, desperately trying to control the all consuming lust that raged within her.

Mistress smiled. "This is your future Jessie. You are going to be just like her soon. Every thought, every memory, every action you take from now on will be the result of my complete control over your mind. What you are experiencing now is as nothing compared to the sensations you will enjoy once the neuro-filaments have bonded with your brain function. Every waking and sleeping moment of your life will revolve around serving and obeying me and the pleasure it gives you."

Jessie gasped audibly. Her head was spinning. She could hardly take it all in.

"You aren't a warrior Jessie. You're a drone. You'll be based in my compound, carrying out whatever tasks I programme you with. From emptying the bins and cleaning toilets to licking the pussies of your fellow slaves, you have a lifetime of eternal worshipful servitude to look forward to. "

Her pussy was on fire. Her bullet hard nipples chafed against the constricting material of her bra. Squirming in sheer desperation, Jessie just about managed to stay upright.

"And of course, I may fuck you from time to time," Mistress twinkled mischievously.

Jessie's eyes rolled backwards as she nearly lost consciousness. She had to hurriedly sway backwards in order to prevent herself from falling head face first down on to the hard floor. Jessie had lost control of her body. Muscles were spasming uncontrollably as the unbearable pressure built up and up. It was agony. An uncontrollable inferno raged within her mind consuming everything other than her frantic cravings to give in to her absolute Mistress.

Mistress laughed aloud. "I can see you're ready to completely submit your entire being to me slave."

Licking her full, red lips, Mistress paused, teasing her tormented captive for a moment longer.

"Cum slave. Cum now!"

An anguished scream echoed through the corridors as the conflagration devoured Jessie's body and mind forever.

* * *

Bright lights beamed down on to Trisha's eyes uncomfortably, She was awake and knew that she was lying on some sort of bed. She felt disorientated and drowsy. Her head was spinning and she had great difficulty in forming a coherent thought. But as she had no desire at all other than to lie here patiently, Trisha began to remember things.

Little things like the terrible in-flight plastic meal that had been thrown at her on the plane. The tedious wait for her case on the carousel as the baggage handlers inevitably decided to unload it last. Jessie's broad, welcoming smile. Her bright, blue eyes glittering with pleasure.

All just fragments of her recent past. But she couldn't seem to retain them. The memories appeared and disappeared as Trisha stared up at the fluorescent light shining down upon her.

She knew that she should be feeling something. A gnawing realisation that something important had happened, but it too evaporated within seconds, to be replaced by a memory about how she had to renew her National Geographic subscription when she got home. Why couldn't she take photos like that? She would have liked to be a photographer. Being paid to travel to all these far away places and see interesting things. So cool.

12