Betrayal

Story Info
A hitman's wife should never cheat.
3k words
4.14
202.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers

This my third submission. The first two stories were written under the user name of Spiderman1

They say love is blind. I can testify that at least for me it was. What nobody ever said was that the betrayal by the only thing you cherish in the world will cause more pain than any whip and cut deeper than the sharpest blade. That's where my story begins.

Kat (Kathy) was my wife. We're not divorced yet, but she is no longer my wife. She knows the difference between right and wrong and she decided to do wrong again and again. I don't give a rat's ass why.

Unfortunately, the marriage contract has been breached and is therefore null and void. She's thirty two, beautiful and naturally sensuous. Every year she grew more beautiful.

Secretly, I always felt that she was out of my league. It hurts to think that maybe I was out of hers. My love for Kat consumed my entire being. I used to be happy.

I'm an honorable man who tries to live by rules of no lying, cheating, or stealing. If you don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you. Kat did all three. I thought she was all mine. I was wrong. I never cheated on her in five years of what I thought was a happy marriage. There can be no quarter given for treason. Disloyalty was grounds for execution.

Some part of me misses her even though I have every reason to trash her memory, after I trash her. Finding out who I was really married to has been traumatic. I've heard of guys that let their women disrespect, dishonor and betray their man with no consequences. I am not one of those men.

My name is Mike Logan. I'm forty five and a retired marine corps major and currently a security advisor for a number of important people. Kat and I didn't talk much about what I did in the corps or my job. She's a systems analyst for a large corporation.

When people ask what I did in the Marines, I smile and say if I told you I'd have to kill you. They usually smiled and backed away never knowing that I meant every word.

My only real flaw is that I'm sometimes contracted to kill people. It's a very lucrative profession and I'm very good at my job... been trained by the best. So far, every target has been a scumbag that the world is better off without. I think of myself as an exterminator. I check them out myself and reserve the right to refuse termination of a good man.

I know what you're thinking...How could a killer have ethics? Well, I am what I am. Kat has no idea... There is no way I could ever hurt her. Her boyfriend was another matter. After I figure out what I am going to do and deal with my sweet wife, I had time to decide his fate later. I was definitely going to cause him to have a very bad day.

On second thought, maybe, it would be better to deal with him first. She won't go unpunished. Treachery and infidelity have a price. Retribution is a bitch. No, Justice is a better word, yes justice is a bitch.

Lately, my services have been in high demand. I have been traveling a lot. There's a lot of garbage in this world that needs to be disposed of. That's why she felt so free to say what she said when I heard the conversation that sealed her fate, our fate. My future with Kat had been stolen, given away by my woman. My woman...Ha! I guess we won't be taking the trip I had been planning.

When I arrived at home I discovered the true meaning of grief . I've seen my friends killed by bombs and bullets, but the pain Kat has caused me is in a class by itself.

Something in me has disappeared, hope was now a major casualty. She knows how to reach the best part of me. She used to know that is. My slut wife has truly created a beast. My carefully disciplined emotions were running wild as I fluctuated between sorrow and anger.

The other shoe will now drop . My blade has two edges. It was a mistake to sharpen the other side.

I will never understand how she could do this to our marriage. Was it bullshit from the beginning? Could I be that blind? Could a woman really love a man and do what she did?

A dark force was taking over. I was powerless to control it. My anger left no room for mercy. After she caused me to discover my soul, she had crushed it.

Until three days ago, I had money, a beautiful loving wife and a great house. I still have and will keep the material stuff. None of it really mattered now.

My shock was quickly turning into a burning rage mixed with grief, and self pity. Tears fell from my eyes as I lost control and let my feelings surface. I just let it happen. I had to let my grief at the death of my marriage run its course. I let the grief and pain I had repressed for the friends that fell in battle mix with the tears that fell for Kat. Later, I felt better. Healing had begun.

Damn her! I didn't want to feel anything. She changed me in ways I cannot describe. Heaven was now hell. Because of her, I would never be the same. How many times has she looked me in the eye and lied? Too many!

A couple of days ago, I was considering my retirement and plans for traveling around the

world with my faithful wife. I wanted to thank her for putting up with me for almost a year as I handled my business. I made a lot of money during that time. She didn't know about the account in the Cayman islands. I had been waiting for the right time to tell her that we were rich. That information was on a need to know basis and she never needed to know. Our life had been more than comfortable. All I wanted to do was to spend it on Kat. Making her happy used to be my life ambition. Now, I hated the woman I love. The only woman I ever loved.

Sure, I've been in lust quite a few times, but the love I've always felt for Kat humanized me. My work had become difficult because of her. She made me think too much, feel too much. I felt the sun on my face for the first time in a long time. I wanted peace. I wanted Kat. It all felt like a dream now, a cold illusion. My marriage was a cold illusion. I wondered how may Rogers there had been. One was enough. It was better for her that I didn't know.

Ice has now replaced where there was once blood warmed by the heat of our passion. That damned conversation has been my blessing and my curse. At least I wouldn't waste more time living a dream. Her words to him were pounding and churning in my mind.

I dreamed that I was in combat. Smoke, ashes and the dead were all around us. My men had taken a small village and began a house to house search. We were all battle weary from too much fighting and killing. I kicked in a door and saw a woman being raped. When I approached, she was smiling, enjoying her rapist. It was Kat.

I woke up in cold sweat, breathing hard, my heart exploding. I didn't where I was. It took a while to calm down and slip back into a fitful sleep.

I eventually came to understand that like every other wound I've ever had, it will heal in time. However, the scars of battle never go away. The conversation that I overheard had left a lifetime injury. Kat had managed to succeed where bullets had failed.

When I arrived home a few days ago, I opened the front door and headed for the kitchen. My wife had her back to me ,talking on the phone, as I approached. Her voice didn't sound right. I've only heard her sound that way when she was very horny. I stood next to the wall being careful to stay out of sight as I listened.

Then I heard her say, "Stop that Roger. You're getting me all hot down there."

Roger? Who the fuck is Roger and what the hell am I hearing? I could pretty well piece together what he was saying from her responses. My wife sat in a chair and started playing with her pussy while she flirted and taunted Roger.

"Yeah baby, I'm your bitch...I'm your slut, your slave...only you baby, only you..."

She started to moan as she approached orgasm. As her sounds grew louder so did my pain. Finally, she came with a whimper and a groan. I resisted the urge to throw up, My heart was being ripped away. I wanted to slap her ass out of the chair.

I controlled my growing distress. I needed to hear it all. A slap would have let her off much too easy. I wanted her hurt to go much deeper and last much longer.

The only Roger that I knew of was her piece shit tennis instructor. I never liked him. I've seen him put the make on a number of married women. I read him as a gigolo predator.

He didn't know that his luck was about to run out. The candy ass didn't know who he was messing with. I wondered how many marriages he had ruined.

"Don't say that Roger. It upsets me when you talk that way about Mike. He's a good man and believe it or not, I love him. It's just that he's too nice. He treats me like a queen and always treats me with respect. It's just that I need excitement. I need the raw sex that we have. With him I'm a lady-with you I'm a nasty whore. I have the best of both worlds. I don't know what he'll do if he ever finds out. I don't want to lose him. He deserves a better woman than me. You're my weakness. I'm not proud of that."

He said something and her response was," never in a million years would I leave Mike. Are you crazy? I love the way you fuck me and your big dick, that's all. Yes, I had him taste your cum the other night. I was so hot I thought I would burn up. I was afraid that he'd realize that something wasn't right. Please don't ask me to do that again. I really don't feel good about disrespecting him."

So the bitch is worried about disrespecting me. I should kill both of them. When I'm finished with him, his dick won't be much good to him. The bitch didn't know it, but her world was about to collapse. My heart was broken. I was close to making her aware of my

presence. I controlled the impulse.

"No I don't have any more information for you. If Mike found out that I shared the information about that stock merger that he heard about from one of his clients he'd be really upset. He told me that it was inside information. He said he'd like make a pile of money from what he knew, but that would be dishonest. He told me to keep it to myself. When I told you, I betrayed his trust again. Pause- Yes lover , I can see you tomorrow. Mike should be out of town on business."

There was a pause. "Are you crazy, if he catches us in his bed we'll both be dead. I have no idea of what he's capable of. He's only shown me kindness. He's strong, more like a big cat than a bull. You would be no match for him. Mike is a nice guy but I know he has limits that I don't want to push. He's not a man to tolerate what we're doing. There was another pause. "Ok, but this is the last time. Never ask me to do that again. It seems I just can't say no to you. I should be locked in a nut house for even talking to you."

I thought, it's a little too late to change now, bitch.

I slipped back out the house as quietly as when I entered. I went to a motel where I stayed for two days grieving and collecting my thoughts. I resolved to deal with Roger and then my slut wife.

I paid a little visit to Roger after I checked out of the hotel. When I left, he was swinging from a rope in his apartment. It looked like an apparent suicide. There had to be about ten men who would want him dead besides myself. I had a little talk with him before he met his maker. I convinced him to write a note saying, I'm sorry.

On the third day I came home. My wife was sitting at the kitchen table looking confused and disheveled.

" What's the matter, honey?" I asked knowing that she had heard about lover boys demise.

" Where have you been? I was worried about you. Why didn't you call me?"

"I'll explain in minute." I said watching her as a cat observes a mouse.

"A friend of mine died yesterday. It was a very sudden. I guess I'll be ok. I just need time to get over the shock."

"Who was it? Do I know this friend?"

"It was Roger, my tennis instructor. It was all so... so unexpected. He committed suicide."

I thought he damned sure did commit suicide when he decided to cuckold me and fuck my wife in my bed.

"You mean the prick with the big dick that has been fucking my wife for the better part of a year? That Roger?"

Her face turned pale, her eyes lowered as she desperately thought of a way to escape the

situation. She looked up me sheepishly knowing she'd been caught.

"How did you find out? When? I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. It was sex, nothing else. You have to believe that I love you and only you." She was crying hysterically looking pitiful.

I remembered her giving me the pussy that he just finished fucking and she was going to do it again in my bed. That thought pushed any feelings of mercy or forgiveness out of my head.

"Now that your lover is dead what are you going to do? Find a new one?"

"Can't we work it out? I'll go to counseling, anything to make it up to you. Please! Please! Forgive me." She was hysterical as she realized her life had gone from everything to nothing. " I don't love anyone but you, she said weakly.

"You've got a funny way to express your love. By your own admission, you've betrayed me multiple times. I heard your conversation with dear Roger a few days ago."

"No! Please God no... It's not what you think. Let me explain, please...

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

"I heard everything. I saw you masturbate while having phone sex with Mr. dip shit. My wife is a cum catching whore and I know that the love of my life has caused me more agony than I thought possible. I know that you are a scheming, manipulating slut who deserves a prick like Roger. You are lucky to still be breathing." I spoke in a course whisper.

She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.

"Did you have anything to do with Roger's death?" There was real fear in her voice. She was trying to make herself smaller.

When I gave her a cold lifeless smile, she knew the answer. She was looking at a man she didn't know. The look in my eyes terrified her. The man she knew was no more.

"Oh God, what have I done?" She sat weeping knowing that her fate was sealed. She feared her kind, loving husband for the first time. She feared for her life.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. You've done that to yourself. I've canceled the joint credit cards. I have left you half of our savings account. My lawyer is drawing up the divorce papers. You can keep the house. When my lawyer delivers the papers to you, sign them. That would be your healthier option. Do you understand what I saying?" I said in a low menacing voice. "You'll never understand the depth of my love or pain. I would have given you the world. I gave you my world," I said with great sadness.

"Yes... yes I understand... Please Mike, give me another chance. I love you. I really do. I didn't love him. I didn't really like him. You have to understand. I..."

"Understand what?" That my wife can't be trusted? That she has pissed on our vows and

dishonored me with that worthless piece of trash. Is that what I don't understand?"

Her pleading had no effect. I stood motionless looking at the woman I once loved with pity and disgust.

" Once the trust is broken all is broken."

She was on her knees grabbing my legs and holding on, hoping she could keep the man that had truly loved her from slipping away.

"I understand more than you think. When I leave here, you will never see me again. For the rest of your life I want you to remember this day. My soul is dead. You killed it. Live with that and think about what might have been."

I pulled away from her grasp and walked away leaving her a defeated lump of flesh on the floor. I never looked back.

"Mike... please... don't leave me." I could hear her pleas fade away as I disappeared into the darkness.

hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers