Betrayal Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out to him and grabbed his shoulders, she wrapped her arms around him and held him, using him to keep her head up. She took in some deep breaths, her chest heaving as her breasts were pushed against his own more solid chest. He felt her thigh brush against his cock and saw her eyes widen with realisation and then fear. She couldn't let go or she'd start drowning again.

"I want to go back." She said in a small voice. Even soaked, her hair wet against her head, she looked beautiful, more so even for the vulnerability of it.

"Yes, I said you could go." He said with a smile.

"I can't she said." Biting down on her bottom lip. "You know that." She said with accusation.

He laughed softly, "Ah, well then I guess you'd prefer to stay out here with me." He bent his legs, pulling them both under a little.

Her eyes widened again, "No, Do-!" She was cut off as her mouth slipped under the surface, she struggled to push up on him, to keep her head up, her legs wrapping around him. Wrapping his arms around her now, he stood back up, taking both their heads above the surface.

He grinned. She clung to him, arms and legs wrapped around his muscled body as she gasped for air, he could feel that his cock was resting against her womanhood; held there by his excitement. He tensed and she widened her eyes at the feel of something pressing against her most intimate area. "What are you..." She started before realising what it was, she pushed to try and move her hips back, but he held his arms around her firmly. "Let go." She said sternly.

He tilted his head. "And let you drown? I promised I wouldn't." He said, rocking his hips, feeling the length of his cock stroking between her folds. She struggled, but that just caused more rubbing. She tried to reach one arm down to push his hard cock away, but the way he held her his arms stopped her from getting her hand under herself. She whimpered a little and he made a small shushing sound, "Shh. Don't fret. I don't plan on hurting you."

She gave him a frightened unbelieving look, "I know what it is that you plan..." She said meekly.

"Don't tell me you don't want to." He said with a knowing grin.

She shook her head, "I don't." She said somewhat unconvincingly with the lack of conviction in her voice. "Just take me back to shore."

He rocked his hips some more, getting a flinching look of trying to hide a look of pleasure from her. "Yet my cock slides over your folds so easily. You can lie to me, but your body can't."

She swallowed and scowled, "We're in a river, I'm wet head to toe."

He nodded, "Yes, but water makes skin rub, only the sweet juices of your excited pussy would made it feel so much like silk against me."

She blushed a deep shade of red and glanced away shyly. That only made him more excited. "J-just because it's exciting doesn't mean I want you. I've never... done that before." She added emphasis to 'that'.

Giving her a placating look, he replied with a calming voice, "I'll be gentle."

She blushed some more and glanced around, biting her bottom lip and not saying anything.

"Well, you've gotten me all worked up, it's your responsibility to see to it now." He said, "You could use your mouth if you prefer?" He said with a small chuckle.

She blinked and nodded, "Y-yes, I can do that."

He smirked, faking a look of surprise, "Can you truly hold your breath for so long?" He said as she realised he was talking about her sucking him here. She gave him a look as if to say how insane that was.

She shook her head some more and pouted, "If you don't want to go back I could use my hands."

He scowled, "So could I." He grinned and shook his head, "How about this. If your precious flower doesn't open up to me itself, doesn't welcome me inside, then we'll go back to shore."

She bit her bottom lip, looking worried. She blinked away a few fear induced tears that had fallen from her eyes before she relaxed a little. Hesitating for a few more moments, she moved her head forward. Resting her chin over his shoulder as she held him tighter, digging her nails into his back a little.

He moved his hips back, the tip of his cock brushing against her pink petals, sliding back until the tip pointed up, pressing against her clit. She let out a small gasp of pleasure, and he felt her hold him tighter. He pressed forwards, the head of his cock sliding down and between her folds, running down between them until it met her small hole. The softer head pushed in first, causing her to tighten more. "Relax." He murmured as he pressed his hips forwards. He felt his member bend a little as the force of it trying to slip inside her built. Worried for a moment that it might slip out, he let out a sound of pleasure as he felt it suddenly slip inside her, her tight lips wrapping around his girth. She whimpered softly as he felt himself push up and through the slight resistance. The feel of her tight hole gripping him proof of her innocence to such things.

She dug her nails into his back as he rocked his hips slowly, he was only half inside her and he let that half move slowly back in and out. She relaxed somewhat, her sounds of whimpering slowly quieting as he rocked slowly. Eventually he pushed more of himself inside her, into her virgin hole, touching her where she'd never been touch before. She let out a soft cry and buried her face into his neck, pressing her mouth against his skin. Worried she might bite him for a moment she just held her mouth there to stifle her sounds. He slipped his hands down onto her rear. Gripping her bottom firmly, one cheek in each hand, he pressed the full length of himself inside her with a deep growling sound, getting a small squeaking sound from her as he did. Resting it there for a moment, he felt her breathing deeply. And then he fucked her.

He thrust as fast as he could, in the water, it slowing his movements dramatically. Bouncing her up and down with the hands on her rear as she clutched onto him, her weight mostly supported by the buoyancy. She made small sounds with each thrust. She felt so tight around him he wasn't sure how long he would last. One hand slid from her rear and between the two of them, pressing his thumb against her clit, he evoked a loud moan from her that made him thrust harder into her. His thumb made small circular movements as he continued to take her.

She whimpered some more now. Though her whimpering was laced with nothing but pleasure as he continued to thrust in and out of her, she'd relaxed more and although tight, she was wet enough that he moved without problem.

They splashed as he continued his actions. He felt her steadily tense, her body arching against him, her nails digging into him. He knew he was building up the pleasure inside her and could feel her on the edge of an orgasm as his thumb continued to tease her small bud of pleasure.

She muttered between small moans, "Ah- Gan. It feels... It feels like too much. Please..." She said pleadingly though she couldn't bring herself to ask him to stop. She threw back her head a few thrusts later. Her legs clenched around him as she pulled him deep inside her, deeper than he'd gone, deeper than any man had been in her. She made a sound of unabashed pleasure, calling out to the night sky as her climax took hold of her. As she did his own gave way, feeling himself spend his load inside her with a deep guttural moan to join hers.

He blinked as he woke up in his tent, where he'd obviously fallen asleep reading those damn books.

He looked up and saw Shay standing above him. She smiled down at him, biting her bottom lip seductively. He smiled back, noticing that she was naked and he raised a brow curiously at that. She stood, astride of his body, her figure as lithe and toned as it had been that first night. Her breasts were a little bigger now, they hung ever so slightly and he was treated to the view of them from below. She held one tit firmly in her hand, squeezing it seductively, groping it. Her other hand was between her legs, two fingers pressed against her clit making small circular motions. From where he lie, between her long, slender legs, he had a perfect view of her pink folds, glistening wet with her desire. His own desire flooded through him, sending heat between his legs.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up." She said with a lilt of pleasure to her words.

He surged forward and grabbed her, throwing her to the ground. She let out a small scream followed by a giggle that trailed into a moan as he took her roughly. His dream and her touching herself making them both ready for the task. She struggled against him as he pinned her down on her stomach, her arms behind her back, his legs twisted with hers as he made his dream a reality once again.

*****

Chapter 5

Emily awoke in the dark. Her jaw ached and her head spun, she felt a deep thirst and when she tried to move she realised she could not. She panicked, thoughts of the men tying her up and drugging her rushing back to her. She tried to scream, but the gag was still in her mouth. She felt a rope around her chest, above her breasts and under her arms, holding her up, it dug painfully into her flesh. She managed to get her weight onto her feet, though she couldn't move them much; they were obviously bound to the floor, the pole still between her legs holding them straight. She tried to figure out what was going on and where she was.

It was pitch black, but she wasn't blindfolded which meant it must be night. She suddenly thought about her poor maid being taken away by those brutish men. They'd do horrible things to her. She had to get out of here and send help before they killed Sadie. But as she tried to move some more, she knew it was no use struggling, she was bound tight.

There was a sound of a man walking towards her. An echoing sound made her feel like she was in an enclosed space, like a large vertical coffin. She froze. Moonlight flooded in as a door was opened and revealed Hammond. She realised she was in the same room that he'd tied her up in and that she had been hung up in the cupboard in the corner like a piece of clothing. She tried to kick and thrash, but it had little effect beyond tiring her. He just stood there watching her as she struggled, an evil smile on his face. He reached his hand slowly forward towards her chest. She tried to pull back, but the rope that ran under her arms held her firmly. He took hold of her breast through the fabric of her dress and squeezed it softly at first. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to block out what was happening. He squeezed more firmly as she tried to shy away causing her to make a small sound, as she did he gripped tighter still and her eyes widened in pain. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as she thought of what he was going to do to her, tears streaming from her eyes.

So it was a shock when his hand moved away and he started to undo the rope that held her hanging in place. Another man came in and helped to take her out of the closet. She tried to thrash and stamp her feet as they took her out, hoping to make as much sound as she could, but managed to do little more than annoy the man and Hammond who carried her between them like a rolled up rug. She feared the worst as she was removed from the cupboard but was instead she was taken out into the corridor and she saw that all the lights were off. It must be very late for that to be the case, likely everyone was sound asleep. Her father's room was at the other end of the house. Her sister's room was closest. If she made enough noise she could wake her. But as the thought occurred to her, so did the thought of them taking her too. Lisa was younger, eighteen now yes, but she still seemed like a girl and she couldn't imagine having to see her be taken alongside her. So it was with a heavy heart and a few small sobs that she stayed her tongue as they moved nearer to her potential chance at alerting someone who might help, before moving down a flight of stairs to the working part of the house. She couldn't live with herself if she got Lisa involved in this too.

The servants and guards rooms were not this way. She had thought they might be taking her to the guard quarters to have their way with her. But she had wondered why it hadn't happened in the guest room. Sure, it was relatively close to her sister and father, but it was unlikely anyone would hear with her gagged and tied as she was. Her heart continued pounding in her chest as they carried her to a room up towards the front of the house, one lit with a single candle. The other guard who had tied her up was there and he held the door open. They hurried her inside and she saw him look both ways down the corridor outside before closing it behind them.

She was placed down on the hard stone floor. She struggled and managed to lift and drop her legs to tap her heels against the ground rhythmically, but they seemed unconcerned with the little noise she was making. "Is it ready?" Hammond asked, speaking aloud. She realised that there really was no chance she'd be heard in here and that the men weren't at all worried about it either.

"Yeah. Made a nice cosy place for her." The man who had closed the door said and chuckled menacingly.

"Good." Hammond replied as he flipped her onto her stomach with a rough push of his foot. She let out a small sound at being rolled over in such a degrading way as she felt him undoing the ropes that held the pole behind her. She struggled as it came free and kicked her legs, thrashing free for a moment with a surge of adrenaline flooding through her as she tried to inch away, though it was futile. A weight sat across the bottom of her legs, another over her middle.

"Damn girly. Keep still would you?" She heard the guard say again as he swatted her rear with his hand. "You sure we can't have her? She's feisty, she'd be a wildcat in the sack." She shuddered at the thought of this repugnant man having her.

"No Mace, you know he'd kill us." Hammond said and she let out a held breathe, regretfully thanking him for saving her from this man, if only temporarily. They pulled her legs up and bent them, tying her ankles firmly to her wrists and she felt the belt tighten as they started tying her wrists and ankles to the leather strap around her middle. They finished by wrapping another rope around her knees, holding them together. They let her go and as she tried to struggle, she realised that tied as she was, she could do little more than shift from side to side. The ropes held her elbows, wrists, ankles and knees together behind her, they held her ankles and wrists together and then those to a belt around her waist. She felt like an animal being brought back from a hunt, hung up on the pole held between two men.

She heard a few laughs at her expense at her shifting on the floor. Hammond leant down beside her face and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up painfully so that she was forced to face him. "Now. Do you want me to strip you naked?" She widened her eyes as fear flooded through her at the thought of them standing around with her tied up naked on the floor between them. She realised that he was actually waiting for a response and she shook her head frantically. He smiled cheerfully and that caused her to shudder, "Hmm, okay, but don't say I didn't offer you the kindness."

She puzzled over his words; how could he possibly think such a thing was a kindness? As she did, they lifted her and moved her towards an open chest on the side of the room. Her eyes widened as she saw a space in the centre of the contents, just about large enough for a woman, bent up as she was, and she realised they were planning on putting her in it. She shook against her bonds and cried out as they flipped her over and lowered her down into the chest resting her on her back, between the offerings her father had gathered for Lord Barrett. It was the chest she'd seen in his study the previous day. What were they doing? She thought to herself. A strap was tightened around her shoulders and another around her knees, holding her firmly to the base of the chest. She tried to move but was able to do little more than thrash her head back and forward, banging it on a box below her head, causing small amounts of pain to spike through her.

"Ah of course." Hammond said, taking a package of bandages, part of the meagre offering her father had left and placing it under her head. "A pillow for my Lady." He said, with mocking politeness he'd never offered truthfully before, and he laughed again.

They placed a few things down on her body until only her head was left free. She saw Hammond's face through the gaps in the supplies piled around her. "Now, something for you to remember. I did try and give you a chance to ride more comfortably." He said and his sneering grin was the last thing she saw as he placed a half box shaped object over her head that kept her face from being covered by the supplies. She heard the chest lid being closed and the straps around it being tightened. She started to scream into the gag, but it was no use.

Her heart pounded rapidly. She felt like she was being buried alive, all the objects piled around her, her body strapped down, her arms behind her, tied up. She started to hyperventilate, her breaths becoming frantic fights to get all the air she could. She struggled to calm herself, trying to make herself accept the fact that she had no way out and could only hope someone would save her. Hadn't her father said he'd planned to take the chest himself? Perhaps he'd open it on the way to check on it and she could scream then, surely he'd hear her. Or at the very least he'd open it before handing it to Lord Barrett right?

As the sound of her heart beating calmed she realised she could hear the voices of the guards talking. She strained to listen.

"-split up these things between the men. Make sure nobody sees them for a few days, we don't want to tip off the Lord and the few loyal men he has left." Hammond said.

"Will do sir." She heard the man Hammond had called Mace say in reply. They left the room and she let out a small sob.

She started to cry, she was trapped and there was no way she was getting out tonight. She couldn't see anything and slowly the heat started to rise, the feeling of the ropes pressing against her starting to become more pronounced. Her shoulders ached from where her arms had been pulled behind her and pressed at the elbows for so long, she struggled to find a new position that might alleviate her aches, but she couldn't move a fraction of an inch. Her corset dug into her, she wished she wasn't wearing the damn thing, the last thing she needed was that constricting her breathing. As she gasped the steadily heating air she felt herself starting to sweat. She could see now why Hammond had offered to remove her clothes and she begrudgingly admitted her regret for not accepting the offer.

****

She thought she fell asleep, she wasn't sure; she had kept waking up and panicking, over and over. Her body felt soaked with sweat and the heat was past unbearable now. But she heard footsteps again and strained her hearing. She heard her father's voice and her heart leaped with joy at the sound of it. She screamed into the gag as loud as she could and thrashed her head, the only thing she could move, but it hit back against the soft bandages with little more than a 'poof' of air. If she had to strain to hear voices outside, then the muffled sounds she made, coming from a box people wouldn't be trying to listen to, would be virtually impossible to hear. She sobbed at the realisation as she conceded to listen instead, hoping to hear something to give her hope.

"-yes! Okay I understand." She heard her father saying rather angrily. "At a time like this!? Can nothing else go wrong."

1...34567...9