Betrayal Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks rolled by, Jill was served with the divorce papers and still made no effort to find a job or seek alternative accommodation. I raised the subject again, this time with Jill present as well. I was accused of trying to drive her out and siding with James on the divorce issue. I confirmed this by saying. "As far as I'm concerned, you deserve all you get. You were quite calculated when you first cheated on your husband! Then, you compounded it by setting up the health spa episode and finally you were even more blatant about cheating on the poor bastard in Tenerife. That's really should be just between you and James, but what I cannot forgive is that you compromised my wife's position twice in the process. The other unforgivable thing you have perpetrated, is to alienate James from his daughters. I don't know what you told them, but he and they deserve to be told the truth. James has protected them and you by refusing to provide any details of why you two are getting divorced, but I fully intend to set the record straight unless you act first!" This really set the tone for the rest of the night. Jill was furious that I dared to criticise her behaviour. Amanda was angry that I intended to tell the girls all. Finally, I had had about all I could take from both of them, so I said. "Jill you have been with us for nearly two months now, it's time you found a place of your own."

Turning to Amanda, I said. "Either she goes within two weeks or I will! This is our home and if you cannot see how disruptive having her here has been to our relationship, then maybe it's time we spend some time apart!"

Amanda was distraught at my suggestion and accused me of placing her in an impossible position. She said in a rather strident tone, "But I love you, you know that, it's just that Jill needs me right now!"

"And I suppose I don't? I asked, then, before she could reply, I said. "As far as I can see, all she really needs is a bottle of Brandy, preferably one she has not had to pay for and a big sister to wait on her hand and foot."

At that, I stormed out the room and went to bed. I lay there trying to sleep but finding my resentment overruled any tiredness. Finally, I must have dropped off, I don't know what time Amanda came to bed, but it would have made no difference in any case. I awoke to find her back to me and as far across the bed as it was possible to get.

I went to work with my resentment of Jill still foremost in my thoughts. Amanda was being used, but couldn't see it. That evening when I got home things had altered dramatically. Amanda was in the process of packing Jill's cases into her car. Jill was pleading with her to stop, but to no avail. I looked round the lounge, there were bottles and glasses strewn around as if someone had had a party. That wasn't all, there were cigarette butts stubbed out on the coffee table, then I saw the condoms! There must have been half a dozen of them used and left where they had been dropped. I quickly read the situation and guessed that Jill had been partying and in our house at that! Angry that she would abuse our hospitality in such a fashion, I rushed to help Amanda load the last case into the boot of her car. Amanda said. "I will drop her at an hotel, she can do whatever the hell she wants after that, but she is out of here as of now!"

Whilst she was gone I set about tidying up the lounge and as it turned out, our bedroom. The slut had even used our bed to entertain her guests! The bed was a mess, the sheets looked as though they had put through a wringer and there were more used condoms scattered around. I quickly set about cleaning this up too. I did not have time to remake the bed, but had managed to at least strip the sheets off before Amanda returned.

When she returned from her taxi trip to the hotel, Amanda came home took one look at the now tidied room and came over to me a hug and said. "I'm sorry. I was a fool to put her before you! I cannot believe that she would abuse our hospitality like that."

Later we had a long discussion about what had happened and Amanda told me that she had come home from work to find the front door open and at least half a dozen men sitting in our lounge drinking and smoking. Jill was not in sight but she could hear her screaming and urging her mate of the moment to greater efforts.

She said that she had ordered the men to leave and was not surprised when one of them said. "We're just about finished here anyway. We have been fucking the whore since lunchtime and we just can't get it up any more. She's one insatiable bitch that one. She's had each of us at least twice and still crying out for more!"

Amanda had waited until they had all left and went to find her sister. She was in our en-suite shower and acted as though nothing was amiss. At that point she lost it and practically dragged her out and told her to pack her things, telling her that she had outstayed her welcome! That night we made love for the first time in weeks. It was both tender and ardent at the same time. When I thought I was utterly drained, she managed to get me erect again, but I was right, I was drained and I kept going long enough to bring her to yet another orgasm before calling it quits.

So our lives returned to normal. I did meet with the girls and explained the true situation to them and they were disbelieving at first, but when Amanda confirmed what had taken place they were mortified about how they had treated their father. The left us soon after to go and speak to James and apologise for their crass ignorance.