Betrayal Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

Another long pause before she continued, "After that, I was easy meat to him. He could have me anywhere and he did. Once he insisted that I give him a blow job while you were outside cutting the lawn. But, even that was not enough for him. I think he wanted to humiliate me even more. That's when he insisted on spending the night with me and led to him giving me the sleeping pills and instructing me on how to administer them."

"I knew that what I was doing was going to destroy my marriage, but he had only to glance at me and I would get wet with the anticipation of what fresh humiliation he was going to inflict on me next. I have no excuses for my behaviour and if I'm honest, in some depraved way, I enjoyed the sex he was giving me."

She looked at me with an expectant look on her face. Was she expecting me to forgive her? If so, she was going to be sadly disappointed! I was not ready for that. Part of me could understand to some extent how she had been drawn into the role of a cheating slut, but to willingly conspire to drug me so she could fuck her lover, that's what kept sticking in my craw. When I did not respond as she was anticipating, her face fell and she quickly arose from her seat on my bed and brushed past me to join Chris and Toni on the deck.

I followed her up on deck and tried to explain my thoughts and why I was finding it so difficult to forgive her. She tossed her head around in that so familiar way causing her long hair to cascade over her shoulder and told me that she understood. The remainder of the trip back to harbour was very subdued. Chris and Toni tried to lighten the atmosphere by joking and larking about with the video camera, but we were both too occupied by our own thoughts to pay them much heed.

As Amanda prepared to disembark, I gave her a hug and suggested, much to my surprise and hers, that unless she had any plans for her annual vacation, that she join us for the next leg of our trip, a regatta race from La Rochelle to Royan and back. It was a week's sailing with inshore races supplementing the longer offshore race there and back. During our preliminary chat, Amanda revealed that she worked at a private boarding school specialising in teaching the children of rich and successful parents and they had just broken up for their annual vacation. She said she had nothing planned and would be delighted to join us. It had been years since she had last sailed competitively and asked how we had gotten ourselves invited as she knew that it was very hard to get an invitation.

I explained that we had met up with some local yachtsmen who told us about their sailing club's annual regatta. My notoriety as a 'Hero' ensured we were specially invited. The first leg was the ocean race, followed by inshore races over the next several days before they finished with a return race to their home port. We were persuaded to enter the race. This meant that we would be returning to La Rochelle and getting her home would be not be an issue.

Amanda teased me that all I wanted was extra crewwoman to help sail TAGHTA in the race and not to provide her with a holiday. I should mention that Amanda was a good sailor and before we married, she also sailed extensively. She would not be a hindrance on this part of the trip, she had been a far better racer than I ever was and as I reflected on this, I wondered again why we had stopped sailing?

That evening as I took my turn at the video to record my thoughts, I tried to be honest about the day's events, particularly regarding my relationship with Amanda. Perhaps I was being too honest as when I reviewed it before closing down, I was tempted to delete the whole thing and start over when Chris came up to me and ordered me to leave it as it was.

She said, "I don't know why you and Amanda broke up, it's none of my business but you may not realise it but that woman still loves you. That much was obvious just from watching her today. I have been listening to what you have just said in your diary and I believe deep down you still love her despite whatever caused your divorce. One way or another this Regatta may give you both the opportunity to decide if there is still something there worth fighting for or provide a form of closure that will enable you to move on."

I realised that she was right once more.

Amanda officially joined the crew the next day and set about getting both us and TAGHTA ready for racing. Once we had TAGHTA shipshape for the racing and not cruising, Amanda insisted that we take her out and start sailing in earnest and not just for fun! I had forgotten how competitive she could be. As Toni seemed to have appointed herself our official video taker, she recorded much of the activity as we put TAGHTA through her paces. After a day's hard practice, we all sat down and prepared our race strategy. It was a unanimous decision that Amanda should be the helmswoman and navigator. She was so much better at this than the rest of us. I was relegated to captain and chief cook. Toni apart from being our video master would be deckhand. Chris would double as helmswoman and deck crew.

I also emailed Matt Hart and informed him about the regatta. He was enthusiastic about the plan and said he would try and get a helicopter to shoot some footage of our departure and track our progress during the race. He also said he would be at Royan for arrival and hoped he could take us out for a meal that evening. Chris and Toni was pleased with this proposal and cheekily told him to bring plenty of cash. I could see things were going to get interesting and wondered which one of them would claim him.

The day of departure neared, when Amanda turned up with her bag and asked where she was to bunk down. I had never given it a thought! Up until now, she had been going home each evening. The problem was that the spare bunks in racing configuration had been stowed away to make room for additional sails and other essential gear. Chris, with her usual subtly said, "Why doesn't she bunk with you? After all you have a double bed in there and it's not as if you have never shared a bed before!"

I opened my mouth to protest that it was not an option, when Amanda herself interjected, "That would be perfect, because in race conditions, we will be hot bunking anyway. Bill and I will be on different watches, so modesty should not be an issue, at least not from my viewpoint."

Chris, Toni and Amanda burst out laughing and I realised that they had prearranged all this and had set me up. I could only join in the general laughter even though I was the butt of their machinations. That settled, Amanda found space in my locker for her clothes, not that she had brought very much in any case.

We slipped our mooring and headed out to the start line. The winds were very light and left us lots of free time so Toni took the opportunity to interview each of us in turn about our expectations for the race and to record the other competing yachts. They were all shapes and sizes with the smallest departing first. TAGHTA was in a mid-group handicapped to complete the first leg that was to take us due west out into the Bay of Biscay to the marker where the fleet would turn due south to the next marker before heading due east to Royan. The total distance was just over 100 KM. The big boys would complete the voyage in around five hours. In our class we expected to take approximately ten hours. If all went to plan we would be crossing the finish just before sunset that evening.

Our race was uneventful as it turned out. We finished fourth in our class which I felt was a creditable performance. When we had secured TAGHTA to the marina jetty, we were all pretty tired. Amanda was exhausted and she said goodnight and retired to bed. Chris and Toni were full of beans after a quick shower and went out to explore the town with Matt Hart. He had met us promised and had filmed the finish from the helicopter he had chartered. I bunked down on the dining seating and was soon sound asleep only to be awoken by the girls as they returned from their bar crawl. They were clearly in high spirits and I made some coffee for them and reminded them that we had a race in the morning. That sobered them up and they said goodnight and went to bed.

The following morning after breakfast we again took part in one of the inshore races but with less success than the previous day. Some sloppy sail changes and poor navigation caused us to finish next to last in our class. At first Toni tried to film and do her proper job and this caused dome friction between her and Chris that I had to sort out. This was the first time that I had been compelled to intervene between them, normally they were easy to manage. I told Toni that the video was suspended during the races. She accepted this with a glum face, then brightened up when Amanda suggested that Matt could come aboard and do the filming. I thought this was a good idea and endorsed her proposal. So for the next two races, we had an added passenger. In between the two races, we had a rest day that was much needed.

The final race was to cause some problems, as it was an overnight race back to La Rochelle. The issue was where would Matt sleep when not on deck? Chris solved that when she said he would be bunking with her and as Toni would be on watch when she wasn't that solved the problem. I said, "As long as you are all happy with that arrangement, then it was fine by me."

Events did not turn out as planned however! Early in the race and in pitch darkness, I was on deck when we had to tack. This was a manoeuvre we had done hundreds of times before but on this occasion, I was careless or tired and the boom caught me and knocked me out. My safety line prevented me toppling overboard, but I was in no condition to take any further part in the race. Matt helped get me below and I was put to bed. I slept most of the rest of the trip back. It was in the early hours that Amanda joined me in bed. I was just wearing my shorts and she had stripped to her underwear before joining me. The first I was aware of this was when I must turned over and my arm draped across her torso. I was still half asleep and found myself spooning into her warm body. It was in that position I awoke just as TAGHTA's engine fired into life denoting to my fuzzy senses that we must be approaching harbour. My morning erection was pressing into Amanda's bottom and my arm reached out to caress her breasts. It was the contact with her bra that brought me fully awake and I must have stiffened up when she turned over and grasped hold of my erect cock.

I tried to pull away, but she whispered, "It's nice to see that something's haven't changed and that you still get that nice and hard every morning, I'm flattered."

She delved down beneath the covers and was soon performing the best fellatio I have had since we were divorced. She sensed when I was about to come and sucked even harder until I spent myself into her warm mouth. She resurfaced with a huge grin on her face and before she could make her escape, I ducked down under the covers and pulling her panties to one side proceeded to reciprocate. The fact that she offered no resistance to this and in fact at one point was pulling my head harder into her pussy, demonstrated that she also needed that relief. I brought her to a shuddering orgasm, just as the engine fell silent and her soft scream was loud enough to have been heard by everyone of the boat.

I left her in bed and dived into the shower. I used the time to compose myself and when I emerged, Toni was standing there smiling and filming my embarrassment for posterity. I made a grab for the camera, almost dropping my towel in the process, but she giggled and skipped aside easily avoiding my clutches. Back in my cabin, I dressed quickly and looked to see what Amanda was doing. She was lying there watching me rather nervously. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and she responded eagerly. I could still detect the faint taste of my semen on her lips, but ignored that. When I stopped kissing her, she said, "I'm starving, is breakfast ready?"

Breakfast! God, I had totally forgotten about breakfast and quickly went into the galley only to find Matt had beaten me to it. The bacon and sausages were starting to sizzle and the eggs were lined up ready to join them.

I went on deck to find that Chris and Toni had been busy and everything was shipshape and neatly stowed away. We were called to breakfast and it was five hungry people who got stuck into an old fashioned fry up.

After breakfast, we went up to the yacht club to check the results and were delighted to find that we were second in our class. We were reminded that the presentation of prizes was that evening and that we were invited to attend. The problem was that it was a black tie affair and we had no suitable clothing to wear. I gave Chris and Toni 200 Euros and told them to go into town shopping. Matt and I also needed to find a suit and one of the organisers offered me the loan of his old suite as we were of similar build. That left Matt with the problem and he scurried off to find a charity shop or hire shop. Before he left he arranged to meet Chris at his hotel as she had been moaning about really longing for a decent bath after weeks of taking only showers. This was a common complaint that we all were agreed upon. Amanda invited to take advantage of her bathroom and invited me to her home.

I knew we had to sit down and discuss last night and realised that this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. Peace and quiet away from the pervading eye of the video camera was too good to miss, so I arranged to meet her for lunch before hand. Toni had made arrangements to meet one of the crew from a competing yacht and told us not to expect to see her before the evening's celebration.

Amanda and I did sit down or rather we lay in her bed after making love for most of the afternoon and never really had the chance to have that discussion!

The celebration dinner and award ceremony went without incident and as the only foreign crew participating that year, we were also the recipient of that award. I was dismayed when the hosts introduced me and informed the assembly that I was the fellow who had recently saved the life of a young Frenchman. He then proceeded to introduce the boy and his parents who were invited as the club's special guests. The lad's father kissed me on both cheeks as did his mother. The lad himself shook my hand in a very formal way that the French seem to be able to do and presented me with a memento of the incident. It was life jacket from TAGHTA that I had used to help support him during the rescue. I had totally forgotten all about it in the heat of the moment. He had had his name and the date stencilled onto it as a permanent reminder of the day his life was saved. All in all it was a good night for all concerned.

Instead of returning to TAGHTA, I told the others that I was stopping the night with Amanda. This caused much ribbing, nudges, wink, wink and smiles between Chris, Toni and Matt, but we were soon left alone as they went in search of a bar still open. I would like to say that Amanda and I sat down and sensibly discussed us getting back together, but we didn't! Instead we went straight to her bed and made love. We were like teenagers again and she managed to get me erect three times that night. She was insatiable, and for a brief moment I thought that she was a woman hell bent on screwing me to death. In the morning we cuddled a little and she had to push me off as my beard was scratching her badly.

Realising that my stubble would prevent us making love again, I asked, "Have you a spare razor, preferably one with a sharp blade?" She told me where to look in the bathroom cabinet and I found a pack of disposable razors. I was stunned for a moment as I realised that there were two missing from the pack. The realisation that she had entertained other men here caused me to pause in mid stroke.

She must have sensed my concern, as she appeared behind me and said. "Yes, I have brought other men here and they have fucked me in that bed just as you have tonight. No! That's not right, they fucked me and I enjoyed it for the most part. But you, Bill, you were different and always have been. You made love to me and are still the best lover and partner I could ever desire."

Sensing that I was still hesitating on how to answer this, she continued, "I am not a nun Bill. I enjoy sex and always have! You know that. What was I supposed to do? After our divorce I remained celibate for six months. Oh' I had plenty of advances from men who thought I would be easy game now that we were separated and getting divorced. I guess they must have thought I would be gagging for it once we parted. I waited as long as I could but eventually I allowed myself to be seduced. It fulfilled a need and as I said, for the most part they were satisfying experiences, but they were sexual encounters and nothing like the love making we have just shared. I love you Bill Cairns, I always have, but I'm not going to keep apologising for my betrayal of that love! If you cannot accept that, then you should leave now and let me get on with the rest of my life."

That little speech summed it all up succinctly I thought. Could I accept her betrayal of our marriage vows? Did I want to accept that she had taken other lovers since our divorce? I knew the answer to both questions. Looking down at her as she sat on the toilet awaiting my response, I simply said, "Amanda Cairns, I love you and I always will. What happened in the past is behind us now and I will never make any reference to them again as long as I live.

At that she started to cry, her tears running down her cheeks and onto her naked breasts. I reached down and lifted her into my arms and shaving was forgotten about for a while.

The following day, Amanda submitted her resignation to the school and became a full time member of the crew. We left La Rochelle and set course for Corunna in Northern Spain. The trip was uneventful, apart from the fact that when the weather was bright and sunny, Amanda joined us in parading around the deck in the nude. By the time we reached Corunna, she had developed a nice all over tan.

Toni continued to act as camera operator and Amanda added her personal video diary input to ours. Corunna was a busy port and after a few days, we decided to move on and over the next few weeks, sailed our way south towards Cape St Vincent, the most South Westerly part of the European mainland. Along the route, we stopped at Viga, Porto and Lisbon where we took the opportunity to explore the cities, often stopping overnight and dining out. All the while the video camera kept running. I got so we didn't realise it was on half the time and it was not until we reached Lagos on the Portugese Algarve that I had time to sit back and watch the film clips unfold. Toni had made a super job and as I watched, I realised that most of the clips featured Amanda and I. She had caught us kissing and sometimes just holding hands as we cruised the ocean waves. At other times she had captured all of us working pretty hard to reduce sail when sudden squalls rolled in from the Atlantic. We were pretty lucky and only had to endure a short time in the tail end of a major storm. Even then, the run into port for shelter stretched our abilities to the full. But, good old TAGHTA brought us safely into port.

We all found Lagos to be a truly magic place with plenty of good restaurants and friendly people. Inter-video in the form of Matt had contacted us when we were in Lagos and suggested that we meet in Albufeira in 2 week's time to review the video. It was a fairly short sail from Lagos to Alburfeira, so we just stopped off wherever took our fancy as we had plenty of time. It was time to take stock. We had been sending him unedited versions of our footage with strong representations of what footage had our approval for broadcast and some scenes that we would veto completely.

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers
123456...9