Betrayal Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and I returned to our hotel and talked over our next steps. She wanted to see her sister and her nieces before we headed back to Portugal. I too wanted to meet with Sharon and Mandy before we departed, but I would avoid meeting with her sister, Jill. I was still not ready to forgive her and the part she had played in our divorce. I needed to talk to James and also Brian, my ex-boss. He had contacted me and had something he wanted to discuss.

We reckoned that we would move back to the Exeter area where we had lived most of our married lives A hotel would continue to be necessary as long as we remained in the UK. We no longer had anywhere to live in the UK. We thought an extra three days would suffice and I booked our return flights direct from Exeter to Faro.

We transferred to a hotel in Exmouth the next morning early and arranged to meet up with Sharon and Mandy for lunch the next day. Amanda phoned Jill and arranged to have dinner with her that same evening. I talked to Brian and he invited me over for a drink at his home that same evening. This meant that I could avoid meeting Jill, much to my relief.

The lunch was fun and I was happy to see that Sharon had regained her waspish sense of humour and that Mandy's pregnancy was developing nicely. We updated them on what we were up to and they were really excited that we were going to be the subject of a TV series! It was smashing to see them both again and Amanda and I invited them to join us in Portugal whenever they had the opportunity.

Amanda and Jill met up for dinner that evening and I with Brian and Sheila. We had a good chin wag and arranged to meet the following evening for dinner.

When I returned to the hotel, Amanda was already in our room and feeling romantic. We wasted no time and soon the creaky hotel bed was rocking!

Book 3 -- Betrayal - Chapter 5 - Amanda surprises me

Since we had gotten back together, rarely a day passed without us making love. Amanda was a demanding woman these days and was moved to enquire. "I'm not complaining, I don't want you to think for a minute that I am having second thoughts about us, but what is causing this almost insatiable desire to make love every day, sometimes twice per day?"

She didn't hesitate in replying. "I want to make up for lost time, we had a long time apart and if I learned anything from our separation it is that I don't want to go without again. The other thing I learned about myself when I was with him, is that I have some deeply hidden desires and he seemed to know which buttons to press!"

This revelation led to a longer discussion about her hidden desires and when I pressed her for details about her fantasies she hesitated before saying. "Bill, you are the love of my life, you know that but I can't really explain my deepest dark desires without revealing some of the things that Gary had me do. I know that if I relate then it will cause old hurts to resurface and that's the last thing I want!"

I could see the sense of what she was saying, but part of me needed to understand what it was that he could provide and I couldn't. I told her that I shared her concern, but I was still trying hard to fully come to terms with the whole affair. I summed it up by confessing that I needed her to be totally open with me if I was to slay the demons that still haunted me occasionally.

She hesitated and then pleaded, "Please don't ask me to relate in detail what we did. I was deeply ashamed afterwards but at the time, the more extreme the sex the harder my orgasms were. It was like a drug the more he pushed, the more I wanted!"

We lay there silently side by side, both of us must have been thinking about the what she had just said. Amanda broke the impasse and suggested. "I can't bring myself to openly relate the detail to you, but I think I would like to try and recreate at least one of the times we had sex outdoors. Would you like to do that?"

I just nodded and pulled her back into my arms. We slept like that until cramp in my arm forced me to release my hold on her. We then slept spooned together, she with her breasts and hips pressing into my body.

It was late when we awoke and looking at the clock, I discovered that we had missed breakfast by nearly an hour. A quick glance out of that window revealed that it was a typical English late Summer day, pouring with rain and very windy. I rushed to complete my three SSS's, a quick shit, shower and shave and started to get dressed. Amanda was just getting out of the shower and I urged her to get a move on as I was pretty hungry.

She just smiled and said. "Don't worry about me, I will be ready before you!" That said, she reached for raincoat and simply slipped it on. She added a pair of low heeled shoes and she said grinning, "I'm good to go."

I was astonished and burst out. "You're not going out dressed just like that? Are you? I watched as she just increased the grin on her face into a full beaming smile and replied. "You agreed to re-enacting my sexual fantasies, well here's the first!" With that she picked up her purse and walked to the door before turning and smiling said. "I thought you were hungry, I'm famished, let's go."

I grabbed my coat and quickly followed her out the door. As I suspected the hotel restaurant was closed, so we walked down into town and entered a small café on the Esplanade serving up a Full English Breakfast. We sat at a table by the bay window and people watched while waiting for our order. The place was fairly quiet with only three guys in overalls sitting finishing up their mid-morning tea and bacon rolls. They were obviously builders judging from their cement dusted overalls. I noticed that Amanda had turned slightly towards them and had allowed her raincoat to slip apart revealing more than a little of her thigh. She acted as though she was unaware of this and as the waitress approached with our order, I glanced over at the three workmen and noted that they had also noticed Amanda's exposed thigh and were nudging one another and whispering quietly to each other.

Amanda looked straight at me and smiled broadly. The fox, she knew exactly what she was doing and then proceeded to get tucked in to her breakfast. As the workmen rose to leave and approached our table, she let her legs slide a little further apart revealing her naked pussy to anyone that cared to look and these three were certainly looking. As they passed me, one of them leaned over to me and whispered. "If she was mine, I would take out the back and fuck her senseless right now. Let me know if you want some help, she must be fucking randy flashing her all like that." With that he slipped me a bit of paper which when he was gone I opened to find his name and mobile number.

Amanda was curious as to what he had said and when I told her she said. "That sounds like a great idea! Are you finished yet?"

Finished, I had hardly fucking started my breakfast. I bolted it down and asked for the bill. Once outside I asked her where she wanted to go and she said. "Let's just take a stroll along the Promenade for a bit."

It was still pissing down and there was hardly anyone mad enough to be out walking along the exposed Promenade. I hesitated reluctant to go out there and soaked, but Amanda said. "I'll make sure you don't regret it!"

So we strolled along the prom in the rain as if it was a sunny summer's afternoon and as we approached one of those four sided shelters so common on esplanades the rain got even heavier. We ran to take shelter on the lee side of the unit. At least we were protected from the worst of the wind and in the dry. We sat down and I took the opportunity to scan the surrounding area. As I hoped we were entirely alone apart from a man walking his dog about four hundred yards away. I put my arm around Amanda and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. I was still so turned on by her flashing her pussy at those men that I was determined to get some payback. I don't know if she had this in mind all along, but she didn't make any effort to resist and I soon had her coat unbuttoned all the way down. She, in turn started unbuttoning my coat and her hands made a bee line for my now very erect cock. She pulled my cock out of my jeans and took me in her mouth. She started to give me one of her wonderful blow jobs and I soon had to pull her off me before I ejaculated.

I had this perverse desire to see just how far she was willing to go with this fantasy! I told her to stand up facing me and when she complied, I pulled her knees up one at a time to either side of my thighs. She quickly got the message and kneeling astride me, slowly lowered herself onto rampant manhood. She started to moan as she slowly moved her body up and down my shaft. I took a quick look around and saw three young lads approach our shelter. I drew Amanda's attention to them, but she only increased her pace and started rocking up and down on my erection. She started to orgasm and she let out a little scream as she came the first time.

The lads were now almost upon us and from what I could tell had not yet noticed us, until that little scream of hers. That got their attention and they halted almost within touching distance. Still Amanda kept up her gyrations, she was so into it now that nothing was going to stop her! She came again as I slowly lifted up the back of her coat exposing us both to the avid eyes of our audience. This was too much for me and I felt the pressure build and I shot my sperm deep into her sex as I could thrust. I dropped Amanda's coat back down and she pulled herself out of me with a loud plop. Our audience was still standing there as she turned and flashed her tits for them before hastily buttoning her coat up. She smiled at the lads and asked. "Did you enjoy seeing me fuck him?"

They just nodded in unison, obviously dumbstruck by what they had just witnessed. I inspected them more closely and realised that they were probably only around fifteen or sixteen years old, jail bait! Jail bait or not they were all sporting rather obvious erections judging by the bulges in their jeans. I thought it's time to end this before something went totally out of control and quickly zipped myself up and taking Amanda by the arm walked her back towards our hotel. The lads started to follow us, but I turned and glared at them and the turned heel and fled in the opposite direction. I laughed and said to Amanda. "At least they'll have a story to tell tonight at the youth club!"

Amanda pulled my arm and asked me. "Do you have a tissue I can use to wipe myself before we go into the hotel? I've got semen running down my legs! I must look like I've been well shagged?"

I had a quick search but I had forgotten to take any with us before we went out for breakfast, so I said, "Sorry, no tissues."

As we approached the ramp into our hotel, I spied a public toilet just a little bit further on so instead of going into the hotel, I took Amanda's arm and propelled her towards the toilet block. I said. "You should be able to clean yourself up in there."

She went to the Ladies, but the door was locked so I said. "You'll just have to use the Gents." Seeing her hesitate, I said, "I will go in and see if there is anyone in residence first."

A quick inspection revealed that the place was empty. The stench of urine was pretty strong but she was desperate so I called Amanda in. She hurried to the first stall opened her coat and squatted down, holding herself just above the filthy seat-less toilet bowl to relieve herself. She then found some toilet paper and opened her legs to wipe her pussy clean. She then stood up and was standing facing me when she bent down to wipe her legs and her large breasts were swinging. I found the sight very arousing, so I pushed her back into the stall, closing the door behind me. There was no lock, so I leant against it to prevent any interruption. She was looking at me and started to say something, when I prevented her by kissing her deeply. I opened my coat and pulled my trousers down. My cock was once again erect, so arousing was the spectacle I had just witnessed. I turned her around until she was facing the toilet and bent her over until she was forced to support herself on the dirty toilet pan. The smell in here was almost as bad as in the urinals, but she didn't raise a word of protest. I spread her legs and entered her for the second time that morning. I fucked her hard and fast, she was moaning and thrusting herself back onto my hard cock and she started having multiple small orgasms that caused her tits to quiver and shake.

I knew I was not going to last much longer when she froze in mid stroke so to speak. I paused and listened but was unable to hear what had alerted her so I resumed and had just erupted inside her when I heard the sound of someone taking a piss. It seemed like ages before his zip went up and we heard him depart. We waited a few more minutes before I opened the door and checked if the way was clear and thankfully it was. I beckoned to Amanda to come out and stood there mesmerised as she strutted out with her coat wide open, only buttoning it back up as we emerged outside once more. We rushed back to the hotel and up to our room and then proceeded to relive the whole event as we talked for most of the afternoon. I remember one part of the conversation very clearly. It was when she said. "Well does what we've just experienced help you understand me any better?"

"I'm not sure about understanding you better, I don't think I'll ever understand you, not fully! Tell me, was that a re-enactment of a scenario you played out with Gary?"

"No." she replied, "that was surreal, the bit in the café, we did something similar, but the rest of today was complete new experience for me. I especially liked the scene in the Gents Toilet. The smell in there was awful, but then I just kept on cumming. I hope you don't think any less of me for being aroused by the degradation of it" We continued to talk over the day's events and at one point I asked her, "What was so good about the Gents Toilet that got you so worked up? You went off like a fire cracker!"

"I've been wondering about that myself. I think it was a combination of the smell and filth in there that set me off." She thought about it some more and said. "That and the thought that another man could hear us and maybe even join you in giving your slut the seeing to that I craved!"

"You mean you would have willingly let another man fuck you?

"At the time, you had me so worked up that I wouldn't have been able to deny you or him anything. God what a slut! Listen to me confessing that I would have allowed another man to have me, just like some whore and in a Men's Toilet at that! You wouldn't want me to do that? Would you?"

Thinking quickly, I said. "Of course not! I would never have let anyone else near you." I paused for a second and thought I will pull her chain a little and see what happens, then continued. "Unless you demanded more that is!"

Amanda looked at me and said. "You are joking aren't you?" and when I kept my mouth shut she looked at me and I could see she was getting angry, "Answer me you bastard! Would you like to see me fucked by another man?"

I thought that I had teased her enough and admitted that I was winding her up and she nearly flattened me as she jumped on me and tried to get her own back by squeezing my balls. Luckily, I was ready for her and easily deflected her attack. One thing led to another and we ended up fucking each other for the second time that afternoon. She went into so many orgasms and her body was writhing around under me that I had to use my weight to prevent us falling out the bed.

Book 3 -- Betrayal - Chapter 6 - Links re-established

We must have dozed off after the last bout of sex and I awoke suddenly conscious that we had a dinner date with James and Sheila. We met them at our favourite restaurant and James spent most of the meal regaling us with stories about his grandchildren. He was clearly besotted with being a grandfather especially now that they were that bit older. He also updated us on how Sharon was doing. It was not easy for her being a single parent now the dust arising from her divorce had settled. It seems she had yet another new boyfriend and James was concerned that she seemed to go through them fairly quickly. Amanda interjected and told him that she was behaving exactly how any woman who had been cheated on would. She confirmed exactly what I thought by saying, "She is just playing the field a little. She had had one disastrous marriage and wants to be very sure before entering into another long term relationship."

James then started to tell us about Mandy being pregnant as he was unaware that we had already met with them and knew all about it. After dinner we sat in the lounge having our coffee and we were being subtly interrogated by both James and Sheila about how we came to be together again. So we repeated our story and also told them about the new TV series. I could see that Sheila wanted to know more from the meaningful look that passed between her and Amanda and after a nod in response from her they ladies retired to the rest rooms. I was sure that Sheila would demand all the intimate details from Amanda. She was very good at that.

I asked James about Gary and he took a quick look around as if to ensure he would not be overheard before he said. "The stupid prick is in hospital!" After he had told me that little bit of information, he clammed up. Naturally, I couldn't the leave our conversation it there and almost had to drag the story out of him.

"You remember I told you that I had to warn him off the female staff in my office?" he asked. When I nodded in confirmation he continued, "Well it seems that he heeded my warning about shitting in his own backyard and started chasing women from further afield." He paused and then continued, "It seems that during that hot spell we had a few weeks ago, Gary was banging some married woman in her bedroom when in walked her husband. The story that the husband told the police was that the he physically pulled him off the woman and threw him out of the open French doors leading to a small balcony. Unfortunately, the bedroom was on the third floor of a block of flats and he went over the railing to land in the garden some thirty feet below. He suffered a broken back and is now paralysed from the waist down. The prognosis, apparently is not too bright, he will probably be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life!"

I know one shouldn't rejoice at something as serious as that, but silently and secretly inside, I was pleased that the bastard had finally received his comeuppance! I asked James, "What about his work? Will he be able to continue working for you?"

James said, "I see no reason why not. No matter about my personal feelings about how he mistreated my daughter, he is still the best at what he does. Some of his innovations in how he presents my basic designs, is nothing short of brilliant. He's still a first class shit in many respects, but as long as he continues to bring in the business with his presentations, I'll have a role for him with me."

At that point, the ladies re-joined us and our conversation regarding Gary ceased. James and Sheila had to leave as he had a long business journey to make in the morning. After they left, Amanda and I had a final nightcap before retiring.

In the morning, I had an appointment with Brian so I arranged to meet up with Amanda for lunch. I could not give her a precise time and promised to phone her. We decided that we would meet in the hotel bar and she would do some shopping whilst I kept my appointment.

I arrived for my meeting with Brian a little early which was just as well as the receptionist must have put the word out as it took me a fair old time to get up the third floor where Brian's offices were located. Many of my former colleagues made a point of stopping me and enquiring about how I was finding retirement. Eventually, I entered the foyer area, where to my surprise I was met by his new PA. I was surprised by this appointment because Brian always said that his secretary was all he needed as an assistant. His new PA was none other than Sam Jordan, one of my former direct reporters in the HR Office. She had been considered for my job, but on balance I decided the she was not ready for that role. We had parted as friends and I was delighted to see her. She greeted me with a hug and ushered me into Brian's office.

1...34567...9