Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers

I could only moan, throwing one hand forward to hold myself up as I pressed my erection to the steel bench and desperately bucked my hips. From her angle I must've looked pretty pathetic, and I kinda was. So much pent up desire, I was practically at my cock's will to do anything that she asked of me. Hunched over, petting my length, grinding its underside into its own excess of fluid, I watched every precise motion of her fingers spiraling up and down that gorgeous cock. I wanted to suck it the way I've always wanted my girlfriend to suck mine. I wanted to fuck her the way I've never been able to fuck my girlfriend. I wanted her to fuck me like I was her bitch in heat.

But this would have to do for now.

Her own pelvis began to roll, meeting every stroke with even more power. And fuck, the way her thighs would contract and her tummy would cave as the sensitivity hit her. The tingles worked their way to my tip even sooner than I expected and I was helpless to stop it from coming. "Fuck," I breathed sharply, "I'm gonna-" but before my sentence reached its climax, I did. A huge streak of white painted the bench, mere inches away from her panties. Standing up on my toes, I literally fucked the gap between my palm and the bench as the second shot formed a puddle between us. But then came a third, a fourth, and a fifth, my tongue lolling in ecstasy as I shuddered and humped for all I was worth. Fuck how I wish I was inside of her, filling her up to the brim.

By the time I had calmed down and slowed to a halt, hand lifting off of my sticky and abused length, only then did she give her own warning, but not in the way I expected. She stood up, still stroking, and leaned over to grab me by the hair and force me to look her in those pained, pleasure filled hues. "You want me, and I want you. Will you do everything I say?"

In my orgasmic-drugged state, how could I not agree to her? Even just her breath this close to me sent my head spinning. "Y-yes, please," my spent cock was never given an opportunity to become soft and it pulsed almost constantly in her close proximity.

"Good. Then let go, and become mine." the last word was stretched as she rubbed her cheek alongside my own to lick my ear.

Without even touching my cock, I felt the tingle again, from just her being close. But what sent me over the edge was when she moaned from the deepest parts of her heart into my ear without fear or restrain, and I felt something hot squirt against my cock. She came on me. More came, coating my entire length with her cream, and I just couldn't control myself. I didn't think it was even possible to have an orgasm so suddenly. My eyes rolled, my desire twitched and bounced as smaller spurts of white joined my previous puddle. Pressing my nose into her hair, I became drunk on her scent as she had her way over me, showering my length with her own climax. I was in heaven.

But all good things come to an end. Her hand slowed, her breaths became more collected, the heat of her cream dribbled all around my cock. And I was barely conscious against her shoulder with butterflies filling my stomach and rainbows coloring my brain. I chuckled like someone who'd taken a little too many sips from daddy's secret vodka stash. I was fucked stupid by someone who didn't do anything to me.

"Good girl," she praised me, even blessing me with a peck on the cheek as she stood up straight. She was still rock hard, whereas I couldn't even continue if I wanted to. My cock ached from being so erect and it had decided to just give up and bathe in the combined mess we had created. And as I lost my island to rest upon, I fell backwards, realizing I had absolutely no strength left in me. Sunset caught my gaze and I simply smiled and closed my eyes. Only to open them when I felt the bench vibrate, followed by more footsteps leading down. Sadness pierced my gut as I watched her trot down the bleachers, skirt still pitched with arousal, but it didn't seem like she cared. I wanted to say something, anything, but what the fuck was I supposed to say?

Thank god she looked up at me when she reached the bottom with a wide smile and shouted up, "See ya tomorrow, Abby!"

The butterflies flew up my throat and I weakly waved at her, "Tomorrow, Cee."

And she was gone, but somehow I knew that what we had just done was far from over, and it scared the fuck out of me, but not as much as it excited me.

This was just the beginning of the betrayal.

Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers
12