Betrayal Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma strays farther down the path.
4k words
4.53
28.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma woke at noon the next day and lay there on her back, hands behind her head for several minutes, probing around inside her brain. The previous evening had been a very disturbing one for her, but thinking things through, she realized that something had shifted inside her. It felt as if a logjam had been broken and her personality was now flowing in different ways.

After a good long run and a bit of, well, breakfast, even though it was nearly 2:00 when she ate it, Emma sat at the kitchen table, mapping out the rest of her day. Peter would be phoning at 5:00, and that was the only thing shehadto do. The rest was up to her.

Emma took a shower and afterwards spent 5 minutes in front of the mirror again, the first time she'd dared to do that in a month. Shewaspretty. She wassexy, dammit! Something inside her wanted to explore her sexuality, and was that wrong? She could admit that openly now. Why was her husband so uninterested?

Maybe Derek could give her some insight into that. Problem was she was too embarrassed to face him at the moment -- even if he hadn't been at work.

Throwing on a light robe, she went down to the computer. Once booted up, she entered the keyword "cunnilingus" in her browser. The number of hits was incredible. True, most of it was cheesy porn sites, but there was also a lot of useful information. She was envious of those women who had husbands who would do that to them!

Reading the descriptions and looking at a few photos got Emma incredibly aroused.

"I'm going to make myself cum," she said out loud.

It was very liberating.

Searching further, she found a women's website that had a sample video clip. Emma nearly forgot to breath as she watched it the first time.

A woman with short blonde hair like hers was lying back on a sofa, one leg over the back and the other hanging down. Between her legs, a man crouched. He had his hands under the woman's bottom, cupping each cheek strongly as he lifted her slightly. His tongue was licking lustily in her folds and she was writhing and moaning at every touch. It didn't appear to be faked. Just as she was going to climax, the clip ended. Typical. But it was so incredibly hot.

Emma opened her robe and restarted the clip. Her hands drifted down to her open legs and she found herself already rather wet. Before she really got into it, she had an idea.

Running upstairs, she grabbed a bottle of baby oil and quickly went back down. Slipping off her robe, she again sat at the computer.

The clip was on "loop" and as she watched it play again and again, she poured some baby oil on her hands. It felt wonderful as they glided over her glowing skin. Gradually, they drifted up to her breasts and she cupped them experimentally. They made a nice handful, but really weren't that large. She'd always felt she was lucky to not have big ones that flopped around when she ran. That looked just awful, in her opinion.

These breasts were very nice. And her nipples...they'd getsosensitive as she heated up. She pulled and twisted, making them stiffen and swell. How nice it would be to have Peter here to suck on them. She always liked that, but he never did it long enough. How wonderful it would be to have Peter pleasure her for hours. Like Derek did with the women he made love to.

Yesterday morning, Emma would have mentally slapped her face for thinking those kinds of thoughts. But today, she was, well, different, and she let her thoughts flow where they would.

The clip again went black and restarted automatically. Emma's oily hands slid lower, caressing her stomach, the tops of her thighs, the inside of her thighs, but she stayed away from her ultimate goal, teasing herself as Derek had teased the woman two nights ago. She wanted to make herself yearn for release.

Now that she wasn't feeling guilty and ashamed, Emma reveled in the pleasure that was flowing through her. She imagined her hands were Peter's caressing her so intimately, worshipping her body. How could she get him to do this? Would he ever want to touch his wife like this? Was he, too, shy like she was? Maybe he wanted to but didn't know how to ask. Maybe Peter was ashamed like she used to be. How could she make him change?

The woman on the screen was writhing again, her head tossing back and forth. Just before the clip ended, she started to reach for her lover's head, and Emma knew why. She wanted to hold his tongue against her, not let it escape until he had driven her over the edge.

She flicked her swollen clitoris with one finger and gasped. She was oh so ready. Watching the clip from the beginning, she rubbed herself, avoiding her little hot button as the man's tongue ravaged the woman's most secret places. As the woman writhed and moaned, Emma's fingers crept closer and closer to her target and just as the woman reached out for her lover, Emma pressed down and rubbed hard.

Her orgasm overwhelmed her as her body thrashed and spasmed for what seemed like a long time, gasping and groaning. She felt lightheaded and pleasantly disoriented as she came down from her sexual high, but also incredibly good. Her sense of well-being and happiness was terrific -- now that she had gotten past the shame she used to feel.

Emma spent the rest of the afternoon, weeding her gardens as she hummed to herself contentedly.

Derek was right.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

That evening, Emma kept to herself while everything that had happened swirled in a disorganized mass in her brain. It all had to be analyzed and sorted before she'd make descisions of any kind. There was still so much to learn.

When Derek came home, he waved but kept his distance. The next move was clearly hers to make.

Peter had sounded rather distracted when he called that evening. Things at the conferences were pretty stressful. His calls often seemed to amount to no more than checking up on his wife. There was seldom any small talk, certainly no loving little endearments. He did say how much he missed her, though, and that gave her a warm feeling. At the end, she decided to tell him how much she loved him, but she wasn't sure he heard any of it, because the phone clicked barely before she'd barely got started.

She did masturbate again that night. Things were quiet in Derek's bedroom, but Emma felt it was better to use the den which didn't share the common wall. Once again she watched the video of the couple again, and found a few others that were almost as satisfactory.

This time she didn't use the baby oil but went at her private parts with both hands, using two fingers inside herself to find that special spot. Outside, she kept her clit (she found she preferred the shorter term) bubbling just below the threshold while she waited for her G spot (more research) to swell and harden.

Inside her it felt like she needed to pee and cum at the same time. Teasing herself, she drew it out, and when she couldn't stand it any more, she lifted her legs over the arms of the computer chair and drove herself to an incredible orgasm. Knowing she might squirt again, she was ready with towels on the floor and underneath her bottom. They were all soaked and Emma was left, shaking and unable to think clearly, but very, very happy.

On Friday night, Derek came home to find a note on his door: Join me for dinner? --Emma. He had plans for the evening, but felt this was more important, so he ducked in the house to tell the disappointed woman that he was stuck at work. In case she came by to check, he pulled his car into the garage.

His neighbor came to the door with a pretty apron on over her usual shorts and top. Her feet were bare and there was a fetching smudge of flour on her cheek. Interestingly, she also had on some eye make-up.

"Hi, Emma. Yes, dinner would be great. Allow me," he added as he reached out to wipe the flour away. "Would red or white be more suitable?"

"Pardon me?"

"Wine, Emma, red or white wine."

"White then. I'm making chicken."

"I'd like to take a shower. Do I have time?"

"Certainly. But be back soon. It's almost ready."

Dinner conversation was kept in safe channels, running, other sports, work, but Emma was clearly nervous. Actually, she could barely choke down a bite, but she was determined to appear normal.

Dessert was a homemade peach pie and it was delicious. They'd eaten in the house because Emma didn't want to attract any notice from the neighbors. In a complex like this, everyone watched everyone else and the gossip lines were always open. She'd also closed the curtains.

In the living room over coffee, Emma didn't know where to start, so Derek broke the ice.

"Does anything I said the other night make more sense to you now?"

Emma's face was pensive. "Yes. I have to admit I've thought of little else."

"You seem very chipper this evening. Does that mean what I think it does? I'll take your very pretty flushing to indicate a yes."

She'd masturbated twice already. Once awakened and freed from guilt, her libido was in overdrive.

The pretty woman's hands were shaking. She'd come to a decision and was determined to go through with it. With the way Peter felt about her "sexual deviations", this might be Emma's only chance.

"I've been thinking about something," she started and then ran out of courage.

"Yes," Derek answered, lounging back in his chair.

"This is just too embarrassing," Emma said and fled from the room.

Derek gave her a few minutes, then got up. He found her trembling in the dark in the kitchen. Walking up behind her, he put his arms around her waist. "You can tell me anything you need to, Emma. Anything you say is safe with me."

She broke free and walked to the sink, looking out the window over it into the darkness. "I'm frightened."

Derek kept his distance. "Don't be. Just take a deep breath and say it."

She turned and her eyes were burning. "I want you to perform cunnilingus on me."

He grinned. "Is that all? I was afraid you wanted me to rob a bank for you!"

The tension broke and Emma laughed. Derek loved to watch her do that, and this delightful woman didn't do it often enough.

"Come here, Emma." She moved forward and he wrapped his arms around her as she rested her head on his chest. She was still trembling violently. "Why do you want to do this?"

She buried her face into his shirt. "Because I'm burning up with curiosity and because I could never ask Peter to do it."

"He might surprise you."

Emma shook her head and looked up at Derek. "No, he won't. It's too filthy. If you overheard our fight, you know how definite he is."

"Let's go back to the living room and talk."

This time they sat together on the sofa. Derek spent a half-hour talking to her about it. She confessed with great embarrassment that she'd been watching that video and that's what got her started, although she'd known about cunnilingus ever since high school.

"Cunnilingus is such a formal word," Derek said. "It sounds sort of like a disease, instead of something completely indescribably wonderful. How about 'you'd like me to make love to you with my mouth'? If being a bit crude turns your crank, you could ask me to eat you."

Emma shivered at that. She clearly remembered the other night with that very vocal woman, almost describing to her what Derek was doing.

Regardless that Emma had brought it all up, it was obvious she had no idea how to get things going.

"Now, I want you to tell me what you like and don't like," Derek told her as he took her hand. "I've learned that every woman is very different about this. Don't be embarrassed. Just tell me. I want your first time to be as amazing as possible."

Emma gripped his hand back. "And you'll never tell Peter? Never tell anyone? Promise me that!"

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I wouldn't rat on my best friend. How could I?"

Whether that was true or not about Emma being his best friend, it did reassure her.

"Where should we do this?" she asked nervously.

"Where would you like to do it?"

"Here I guess." It flashed through Emma's mind that it would be a lot like that video clip. "What should I take off?"

"Well, this is a lot easier if you have nothing on your bottom," he joked. "As for the rest of you, that's your decision. Do you want me to keep my clothes on?"

Emma nodded. Now came the hard part: taking off her shorts and panties.You've gotten yourself into this, she thought.You're going to look like a silly scaredy-cat if you chicken out now.

"Turn away, please," she said as she turned off the one lamp in the room. There was light from the hallway, but the living room felt comfortingly dark.

She quickly stripped off her shorts and panties and laid down at her end of the sofa, knees tightly together and feeling incredibly vulnerable.

Derek turned back and looked at Emma, naked from the waist down. "You look just lovely, better than I would have imagined," he told her in a soft voice. "Now would you like me to take my clothes off?"

"Do you need to?" Emma knew at once that was a silly question. Of course he didn't need to be naked. But did she want him to be?

He took her silence to mean that she wasn't comfortable. Kneeling on the floor near her waist, he put his hands on her knees.

"Emma, these really need to be apart or this won't work."

She was trembling again as she put one leg over the back of the sofa and the other over the edge with her foot on the floor, just like in the video.

Derek looked at her again, not hiding what was holding his attention. "Exquisite, Emma. You really are a beauty. Why do you hide all this lovliness under baggy, shapeless clothes?"

She almost said something about it not being right to dress like a common slut, but she realized he was partially right. She did dress to hide her body away. With a flash of courage, she sat up and pulled off her top. Her bra followed after. Laying back, she felt somewhat self-conscious but also thrilled to be naked in front of this fully-clothed man. It turned her on incredibly.

"You are so beautiful," Derek said staring at all her charms. "Magnificent!"

"What should I do now?"

"Just lie there and enjoy."

Derek began at her ankles, rubbing and stroking her skin lightly and she shivered delightedly. His hands felt wonderful. Closing her eyes, she let herself drift.

It took him several minutes for him to just reach her knees and she found her breath catch as his hands first touched the lower part of her inner thighs. One hand began stroking behind her knee and that felt erotically delicious. She sighed contentedly.

As Derek's hands drifted closer and closer to her most private place, Emma's breathing quickened and she could smell her own arrousal in the confined room. While that was sort of embarrassing, it also turned her on even more for some reason.

"Why don't you touch your breasts?" Derek breathed as he leaned down to kiss her right thigh.

She did as he suggested, with a bit of embarrassment, tweaking first one nipple, then the other as Derek's hot kisses moved closer and closer. He adjusted his position and she could feel his breath on her sparse pubic hairs.

"I'm going to kiss it now," he whispered. "Just enjoy."

Even though she knew what was coming, Emma gasped as his lips touch her lower ones. His tongue snaked out and pressed in, moving upwards through the now sopping gap between them. She could feel them opening out as they swelled even more, inviting him in, she felt.

The next several minutes were a revelation as Derek nibbled, slithered and sucked Emma's genitals.

No,she chided herself,tonight it's my pussy. Derek is sucking my pussy. Dear God, his tongue is in my pussy!

Thinking such wicked things made her shiver delightedly, or was that caused only by his tongue slithering over her clit?

"Like that?" Derek asked.

"Oh yes! Please don't stop."

This man definitely knew what he was doing. He brought her very close several times over the next half hour, always backing off to let her cool down.

The fourth time he did this, she let out a groan of disappointment.

"Getting frustrated, my dove?" he asked in a soft voice.

"Why won't you let me finish?"

"Because some of the greatest pleasure is in the build-up. Some of the women I've been with like me to tie them up so they're completely helpless to stop my exquisite torture."

With that he put his head down. She felt his hands cupping her bottom just like in the movie, as he partially lifted her up to expose even more of her pussy.

This time he seemed more determined in his approach and Emma began to move around, unable to keep her body still, gasping, moaning, telling him how good it was. She knew she was acting like a wanton slut, a bitch in heat -- but it felt liberating. Emma was finally in touch with her inner self.

She tightened and loosened the strong muscles in her rear end because she liked to feel Derek gripping her so tightly. It also dramatically increased her arousal.

"Let me cum, Derek, let me cum!" she moaned.

He gave her no response except the loving of his tongue as it slithered momentarily into her opening.

Emma's hips were now thrashing almost uncontrollably in his hands as he began to assault her throbbing clit in earnest.

"Almost there," she cried out. "Don't stop!" But he did and she cried out in frustration. "You bastard! Let me cum!"

Derek started again almost immediately, and this time he took her breath away when he sucked her hard clit into his mouth. She felt his tongue tickling the end. Then he clamped down.

Emma's world seemed to explode and she saw flashes of light behind her closed eyes as electrical bolts shot all over her body. She was gasping, moaning, thrashing about, totally out of control as Derek's mouth stayed fastened to her most tender place. He let go for a moment or two, then sucked hard again and Emma's back arched as another orgasm shot through her.

Finally after two more equally strong ones, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Derek, please. Please stop."

He sat up. "Anything for you, my dear sweet, Emma."

Later her eyes opened and the room was empty. She must have fallen asleep where she lay, still spread open on the sofa. Derek had cover her with a large silk scarf she had decorating the back of it, but he was nowhere to be seen.

She padded off to the powder room and found a note taped to the mirror: Emma, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. You are a revelation. We'll talk in the morning.--Derek.

Looking at the bedroom clock when she got upstairs, she was shocked to see it was nearly 2:00. Had he done her that long or was she asleep that long?

It doesn't matter,she thought as she fell into bed.

Emma slept naked that night for the first time in her life.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Peeking over her covers the next morning, Emma saw that it was already rather light. Nearly 8:30. That was late for her. Laying there, she probed in her head to see if she felt guilty at all.

Not really, she was surprised to find, even though she'd completely broken her wedding vows. Now she knew, even more than the day after her wedding night, what it felt like to be a woman. Derek was right. Oral sex was more intimate than intercourse.

She was rather sticky "down there" so she took a long, steamy shower and after toweling herself off rather roughly, she felt like her skin was glowing.

Downstairs, she made coffee, toast and cut up some fruit to dump on her yogurt. The day was glorious, so she went out on the deck.

Derek was there, dressed only in some shorts, feet bare, hair sleep-touseled, reading the paper with a cup of coffee by his hand.

"Sleep well?" he asked as Emma looked around the privacy fence.

"What do you think?" she grinned. "I slept wonderfully!"

"Do you have time for a run this morning?"

12