Betrayal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night she went online and waited for Marcus, as always she sat nude, yet this time she knew it would be the last! As he signed on the connection to her camera never lit. A message came across that she could not believe, "This is the password you hoped for. As promised, there is no other. I wish you all the best in your chosen life. It has been a pleasure knowing you Kelly. Live well!" It was signed "Marcus". She brought up the site and entered the password. Then waited as every picture, every banner, and every second of the movie clip was expunged. She felt her heart ready to explode in happiness, she was at last free of him! When the screen was finally done, she deleted her Recycle bin as well! She hoped that no one could ever be able to blackmail her with its contents again!

She shut down the computer and headed out to watch T.V. That's when she ran squarely into Brent! He was home early from work. She took his invitation to go out, with a hopeful grin, and wondered what had made him take the night off early?

That had been two moths ago! Since that night, Brent had moved in with his sister, and the house sat empty. The "For Sale" sign reminded her of everything she had lost! She thought of all the fun they had had putting the home together. She remembered the sign swinging in the wind, almost laughing at her when she had left.

This was going to be just another long and lonely weekend. She rolled over and pulled the pillow over her head to block out the sounds of the day. Hopefully the silence would let her sleep, although her dreams were no better!

12