Betrayal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right in the middle of this beginning to feel really good for her, Peter said, "Emma, stop this! It's not proper!"

Annoyed, she didn't stop moving. "But doesn't it feel good?"

"That's not the point."

"Aren't we doing this because we love each other and because it feels good?"

"Regardless, you moving like that isn't proper." His voice softened just a little. "Why don't we finish with me on top?"

Emma knew it was a losing battle and she didn't have the stomach for another big fight, so she rolled off onto her back.

Peter had been pretty worked up during her time in the saddle, and within two minutes he was shooting his seed into her.

As he rolled off onto his back, he sighed, "That was quite nice. You should get 'fidgety' more often." With that he turned away and within a few minutes was snoring.

Emma lay there frustrated and fuming for quite some time. Eventually, she slid out of bed, went downstairs and brought herself off twice as she watched her favorite video again.

12