Betrayal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, you're going to make me cum," she moaned as she reluctantly let Derek's cock slide out of her mouth.

He immediately stopped.

Even knowing his game, Emma couldn't help feeling disappointed and frustrated.

"Lie down with your head at the top of the bed," he told her, and she rushed to do his bidding.

Derek slid down her body, licking and sucking on both breasts, her belly button and then down her abdomen. She opened her legs wide without even thinking about it. Gone was Emma's shyness and hesitation. For the moment she was a sexual animal on the prowl for her complete satiation.

As he lay down between her legs, Derek grabbed both of Emma's wrists and held them tightly at her sides. With her legs over his shoulders and heels meeting on his back, she was wide open and helpless to his oral attack. She quickly found she enjoyed the feeling of helplessness, his for the taking.

Derek once again started a relentless attack on her sex. This time, with no hands, he had to root around in her slit with his tongue and nose, but she was now very aroused and her lips were swelling open like a flower, as if welcoming him in.

As her excitement rose, so too did her urgings, guttural sounds of Emma's enjoyment and spoken words all jumbled together -- just like the other women she'd heard him make love to.

"Oh...Derek...lick me. You lick me so good. Ungh...ungh...oh God, it's so good! I want you inside me so much. I want your cock. I have to feel it inside of me. Make lover to me -- NOW!"

But he ignored her, stopping, starting again before she could cool down too much, and then driving her arousal even higher. Held down as she was by her wrists, Emma's movements were restricted, but that didn't stop her slim hips from thrusting upwards, trying to get even more contact with her lover's tongue. Her head was thrashing uncontrollably from side to side, and her heels were digging into his back and she lifted her body to meet his assault. She began grunting from the effort to gain her release.

After seemingly endless minutes of this sweet torture, she was begging Derek to mount her, make her his.

When he heard Emma say that she felt she would die if she couldn't have himright now, he knew she was ready.

Kneeling between her legs, he reached over to open the drawer of his night table. Removing a large pump bottle of lubricant, he began to spread it on his erection, hot and red and ready for duty.

Emma was covered in sweat, her body flushed with the heat of her sexual excitement. "What are you doing? I can feel myself dripping."

Derek wiped off his hands on a small towel. "This will make your first time much easier and more enjoyable." He settled between her legs again and lay forward, supported by one arm. "Don't worry. I will go very, very slowly."

Using his free hand, he ran the head of his cock up and down Emma's slit, driving her wild, but also mixing the artificial lubricant with her natural juices. She gasped as he finally lined up with her opening and started to apply some pressure.

Her body resisted and Emma felt herself moving back without opening. Derek changed position, now supporting his body with both arms.

"You'll have to push against me, dear Emma. I need you to resist, not move away from me."

She looked anxiously into his face. "Will it hurt?"

"No. Not if you stay relaxed. It will be very tight, I'm sure, but together we can manage it. Believe me, thelastthing I want is for it to hurt!"

Emma reached behind her and placed her palms against the bed's headboard. As Derek pushed carefully forward, she pushed back. For a moment longer, the ring of muscles around her opening resisted and then pop! The big head of his cock slid inside her.

The feeling of it stretching her wide left her gasping..

"It's all right, Emma. I won't move until you tell me you're ready."

"It's...so...damned...big. I won't be able to take any more of it."

"Yes, you will. It's all a matter of staying calm and relaxed."

"You expect me to stay calm?"

"Okay, calm may be out, but try to relax. Will yourself to open and let me in."

Emma reached down between them. He was barely inside her. She wouldn't be able to do this.

Derek bent his arms and began kissing her neck and throat. The sensation of that and the fact that he'd managed to fit at least some of that massive piece of muscle inside of her, made her passion blaze and gave her the courage she needed.

As he held still, keeping up gentle, steady pressure, Emma bore down again. Another inch or two slid into her hungry pussy.

"You're being very brave, Emma. How is it feeling?"

"Huge," she panted. "I feel like I'm about to split apart.

"I'm going to pull it out, then start again."

As he rose up again on his arms, she felt horribly empty as his cock was slowly withdrawn.

"Put it back in, please," she whimpered.

Derek smiled down at her. "That's my girl. Now, resist as I push forward."

This time he slid in far easier and a few more inches deeper.

"How far is it in?" she groaned. It felt like it would pop out of her mouth any minute.

Lifting up her head, she strained to see between their bodies. A lot of cock still remained outside of her. "How can I get more in? I want it all!"

"Now don't get greedy. It might not all fit in the first time. You're very, very tight and I don't want to hurt you." Derek lifted up until he was kneeling between Emma's spread legs again. "I'm going to hold your legs up. This will raise your pelvis and make you more open, but it also might mean I go too far, too fast. Let me know the moment it starts to hurt."

She smiled up at him. "Okay."

Derek simply leaned his weight forward and slid in again. While she still feltincrediblyfull, this time there was no pain, just a delicious pressure. He rotated his hips as he pressed forward, and a loud groan was pulled from the depths of Emma's being.

So this is what it's like to get really fucked,she thought, surprised at her naughty choice of words.

Over the next few minutes, Derek worked his cock slowly into her depths, always waiting until Emma smiled up at him and told him to continue. It wasn't until he was two thirds of the way in that her orgasms started.

The first one took her by surprise. A small one that sort of announced how good her body thought this all felt. As Derek's cock action became a little more aggressive, they started to build up and break over her in quicker succession, each one larger than the previous one.

"Stop a moment," Emma finally gasped. "I need to catch my breath."

She lay there panting, her body twitching and drenched in sweat. By contrast, Derek looked cool, calm and collected, his erection throbbing in her depths like a race car with its engine idling.

"How far are you in?" she asked.

Both of them looked down between the junction of their legs.

"Almost there. Another 2 inches maybe."

"I don't believe it."

"That I'm almost in?" he grinned.

Emma giggled. "That's it's not coming out of my mouth!"

"Are you getting too sore?"

She tried to grab his hips, but with her legs up she couldn't. "Let go of my legs and lie on me."

Derek did as she asked but propped himself up so all his weight wouldn't be on top of her slight form. Above her head, their hands intertwined. Emma's legs wrapped around Derek's, their pressure pushing him in a little farther.

"You just stay there," she said as she kissed his throat, the only thing she could reach, "and I'll do the pushing."

It was a bit awkward at first, but soon Emma's body was moving in a smooth rhythm beneath him. Inexorably, Derek's cock slid farther and farther in. Her orgasms began again within a minute or two.

Now, with better control of the depths Derek's incredible cock was able to navigate, Emma felt herself stretching to accommodate his size. Her eyes widened when she felt something against the cheeks of her ass each time she pushed forward.

Derek smiled down at her. "That's right. There's no more left, Emma. You've got it all."

She relaxed the death grip of her legs and stuck them up and out, then took Derek's hands, gripping them tightly, making it feel as if he was holding her down.

"Take me, Derek. Just take me as you want."

Pinned underneath by the weight and size of his body, her hands unable to move in his grasp, she felt deliciously helpless as Derek's cock invaded the secret depths of her body. Emma's mind was beyond words as her lust rose and died away, mounting ever higher with each orgasm.

Derek was breathing very hard now and his body was slamming into hers with more force. Emma breath came out in ragged pants as her sex swallowed the massive male organ, conquering it in a completely primeval way.

Her passion was rising again, far past where it had ever been and Emma felt that her next orgasm might very well kill her. She was gasping, moaning, almost howling as Derek plunged, and plunged and plunged again, taking her, mastering her.

"I'm going to cum soon, Emma," he finally groaned. "Where do you want it?"

They hadn't thought to stop to negotiate that beforehand. "Anywhere you want. I can't get pregnant."

"Inside you...Emma...dear?"

"Yeeessss..." she hissed.

Then, as Derek's cock swelled impossibly larger for its final assault, Emma's orgasm broke over her universe, scattering her consciousness to the winds in a shower of sparks. She screamed and thrashed beneath his body, her legs gripping him just below his ass as if to pull in the last fraction of his glorious length. She was dimly aware of his cock pulsing as consciousness slipped away.


12