Betrayal Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma's world threatens to fall apart.
3k words
3.91
28k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her eyes fluttered open, Derek was sitting next to her, wiping her forehead with a damp face cloth.

"What happened?"

"You fainted."

"I did?"

"You did."

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to."

Derek leaned down and kissed Emma's wet forehead. "Hush. It was the most wonderful thing you could have done."

"How come the bed is all wet?"

"That's you, too, I'm afraid. That last orgasm was a wet one. You squirted again. A real gusher."

Emma was completely embarrassed and hid her face behind her hands, causing him to laugh as he pulled her hands away.

"Did I ruin your mattress?"

"It will dry out. That was one of the most sexy things I've ever experienced."

"It was?"

Derek now kissed her softly on her mouth. "Oh, yes. Women have told me I've sent them to the moon, but this is the first time I've made one swoon."

She yawned. "I feel like I could sleep for a week."

Two strong arms lifted her from the bed as if she weighed no more than a feather.

Derek carried her to his spare bedroom, shifted her weight to one arm, and opened the bed with the other, laying her gently down. The room was cool and dark.

"Sleep now."

"But I'm all sticky."

"We can shower later."

"What time is it?"

"There is no time right now."

Reality flooded back. Peter. Peter was going to call her around 6:00. What had she just done?

Emma struggled to sit up, but Derek's hands on her shoulders pushed her inexorably back.

His head came down, kissing her cheeks and around to one ear. "Emma, now is the time to sleep. What's done is done. We can figure out later where this is all going. Sleep now. Sleep," he kept whispering.

Derek's voice was almost hypnotic in its effect and she felt herself relaxing and drifting away.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Emma could see from the light leaking in around the shades that it was still broad daylight. Disoriented at first, she realized she wasn't in her own bed waking up from a very nice dream. This was Derek's house and she'd just made love to him.

Her eyes flew open and her hand went to her mouth as the reality of what had taken place, hours? moments? before sank in. She had completely dishonored her marriage vows. Tears flowed down her face. Emma was indeed now a fallen woman.

Ten minutes later, she crawled out of bed, sticky all over, but especially between her legs where Derek's semen flowed down freely now that she was standing. Clapping one hand over her pubic area, she scurried for the bathroom she knew she'd find at the end of the hall. She didn't want to use the one in the master bedroom in case Derek was there.

No matter how much she scrubbed herself in the shower, Emma could not make herself feel clean. Her head throbbed and her body "down there" ached even though she knew Derek had been gentle. She felt between her legs, checking, and discovered that her vagina was open and loose. How could she ever hide this from Peter? He wouldknowimmediately upon entering her that she'd been with someone else. Where had her brain been this morning?

She began to cry again as the shower water flowed down over her, unheeded.

The shower door opened and Derek began to step in.

"Please leave me alone, Derek. I need to be alone."

He got quickly out. "Sure. Absolutely. I'll be downstairs."

Fifteen minutes later, she had collected her clothes from Derek's room, dressed and was walking down the stairs.

"I'm in the kitchen," he called out.

Emma found him at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and staring out at the back yard. He turned to look at her, his expression unreadable.

"Feeling better now?" he asked as he got to his feet.

"A bit."

"Want some coffee?"

"Sure," she answered sitting down.

He sat down again and pushed her mug across the table. Instinctively, he knew enough not to get any closer.

"Care to tell me what you're thinking?"

She shook her head.

"Care to let me try to guess?"

Emma's voice sounded wary when she answered, "Okay."

"Is it guilt? The fact that you've sinned with me against your husband? That you're worse than worthless now? Not fit company for decent human beings?"

She kept her eye's steadily downwards. "Something like that."

"Did you not enjoy what we just did? Was it not done freely and lovingly?"

"That's beside the point. I dishonored my marriage."

"What marriage? Look deep inside. Can you honestly say that you love Peter anymore? Did you ever really love Peter, and most important, did he ever love you?"

Emma felt like clapping her hands over her ears. Her nerves felt raw and chaffed. She wanted to run away.

Derek reached out and took her hands. "Emma, please look at me." She did as he asked. "Do you think I took any advantage of you?"

She shook her head. "No. I did this to myself."

"Do you think this might be an evolution for you? That you're getting ready to move on?"

She examined her most inner feelings and couldn't decide what she felt anymore. Everything was so confused, nothing clear, nothing solid enough to hold on to.

"You once told me that you wanted to find out what sex could really be like. Now you know. Do you think it was a bad experience?"

"No."

"Are you glad you did it?"

Emma thought about that for several minutes, and the best she could come up with was, "Sort of."

"I'm going to tell you something. Part of it is really going to hurt you and for that I'm sorry."

Derek gripped her hands tighter and she looked at him again. His expression was as tight as his hands.

"I told you once I was your friend, first and foremost, and that I never lie to my friends. Do you believe that?"

Emma nodded once.

"When Peter and I were playing golf yesterday, I got him talking. I almost wish that I hadn't because he told me things."

"You said that last night, but wouldn't tell me what. Why are you changing your mind now?"

"I'll tell you after I tell you what Peter said."

"Okay." Emma felt very unsure where this was going.

"There's no easy way to say this," Derek began, "but Peter is planning on leaving you and he asked me to help him."

Emma felt as if the world had shifted sideways.Perhaps it was me, she thought hazily when the next thing she knew. Derek was holding her in his arms as he led her into the living room and lay her on the sofa.

"Be right back," he said and disappeared for a moment, returning with her second wet towel of the day. Folding it, he lay it on her forehead. The cool moistness felt very good. "You fainted, and I just barely caught you before you hit the floor." He smiled warmly. "You've had a tough day."

The words "my husband is leaving me" floated through her head and Emma started to feel things slipping away again.

Derek was sitting on the floor next to her, holding one of her hands in his.

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes."

"Peter has been having an affair with his executive assistant for nearly two years."

Emma felt the import of what that timeframe meant and started to cry. "That's when I found out I couldn't have babies. I lost him because we couldn't have a family."

"That's basically what he said, too. Marie is fertile. She's going to have Peter's baby."

Emma sobbed for nearly half an hour, her body wracked as the sorrow washed over her. What difference did it make now what she'd done with Derek? She was a complete and utter failure as a woman. If Derek hadn't been patiently holding her hand, saying soothing words, she had no idea what she might have done.

As her sorrow gave way to weariness, Derek said, "May I tell you something else, Emma? Something good?"

She didn't have the energy left to answer.

"Emma, as you're well aware, I've known many, many women." He shook his head. "Two called while you were asleep, wanting to know if they could have a 'consultation'. Emma please look at me."

She turned her head.

"I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever say this to a woman, but over the past month I've fallen hopelessly in love with you."

"You're just saying that because you're my friend."

He shook his head. "No. I am dead serious. Let me finish what I need to tell you, then you'll know."

Emma sat up. "Okay. I'm listening."

Derek stayed on the floor in front of her, talking for a long time. He told Emma more about her husband's "liaison" (as Peter had referred to it) with this Marie person. Each word was like a body blow to the poor woman, but as Emma herself pointed out during the conversation, she was no better than Marie.

Not only had Peter been sneaking around with Marie for 2 years (all the nights coming home late because of 'work'), they had been traveling together on all those trips. With the advancement to New York, Peter saw the possibility of starting over with his new woman. She'd follow him and they'd get married in a year or two with a ready-made family. The problem was getting rid of Emma. He needed evidence of her "moral turpitude" to be able to divorce her quickly.

"Peter asked me to try to seduce you, although he doubted it would work," Derek told her with a grin. "If I was successful, he would pay me to testify against you in court."

Emma was shocked, sad, but most of all, angry now. "And you agreed to do this for him. Is that what all this has been about?"

Derek quickly sat next to her, putting his arm around her. "Didn't I just tell you that I'm in love with you, dear sweet Emma? That is and will always remain the truth."

She nodded. "And what did you tell that rat?"

"That I would think about it."

"And did you?"

"I've spent the past 24 hours thinking of nothing else, but not about what he wants from me, but what I can do to him."

"And what have you come up with?"

"This," Derek said as he wrapped his arms around Emma and told her his plan.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Two days later, Peter pulled into driveway and noticed that his house was dark. When he got to the front door, that was locked, too. Glancing at Derek's house, he saw that the lights were on.

He hadn't heard from his neighbor since he'd left for New York, even though he'd promised to call. Now that he hadn't gotten the promotion, all of Peter's plans had changed. If Derekhadsomehow managed to seduce Emma, things would be really grim. How could he take back a soiled wife?

Entering the house he wondered where Emma might be. She wouldn't be out when she knew he'd be arriving home.

Dear God! Peter suddenly thought.What if Derek has gone ahead without talking to me? What if my neighbor had somehow managed to seduce my wife? Was she next door right now?

He ran up the stairs, knowing that he would be able to hear everything from the bedroom if Derek ran true to form.

But at the top of the stairs he received a surprise. The bedroom door was shut. Not only that, he couldn't open it. Strange it hadn't had a lock when he'd left. As he paused to think about this, he clearly heard the sound of Emma's voice.

"Derek, that is just so naughty of you, touching me there. What you want is farther along... Oh yes! That is so good! Keep fucking me just like that...Ah, ah, ah. I'm going to cum again. Make me cum again!"

Emma's voice changed to moans, then a long gasping groan as she obviously came very hard.

Peter's anger boiled over. Pounding on the door, he shouted, "Let me in, you goddamned whore! You've betrayed me! I'll throw you and all your stuff out on the street and tell the world what you are!"

Someone padded over to the door and slid two bolts back. It opened and there was Emma, nude, sweaty, but her body had a glow and her face had a radiance that he'd never seen before. Behind her stood Derek, tall and threatening, his arms crossed. He too, was naked but it did not diminish him in any way. Peter's eyes dropped to take in the size of Derek's manhood and he suddenly felt like a little boy.

"There you are my dear, sweet, lying hubby," Emma said sweetly, but her eyes had a dangerous glint. "Sorry to give you a homecoming you weren't expecting. Or perhaps you were?"

"What?"

Derek said, "I told Emma everything, Peter."

Emma added, "It might interest you to know that I'd begun to fall under Derek's spell long before this week. Last week we had a wonderful evening on our sofa where he licked me to several glorious orgasms. I was desperate to find out what that felt like since you never would. This afternoon I sucked him until he came in my mouth. Actually, we've spent the day in bed fucking.

Peter's eyes dropped down and he could see that Emma's genitals were red and swollen.

"You slut! You have betrayed me."

He took a step forward, but so did Derek, putting his arms lightly on Emma's shoulders.

"I wouldn't try anything Richards -- unless you want to go to the hospital. Now just be a good boy and listen to what your wife wants to tell you."

"Bastard!" Peter screamed at him.

His neighbor laughed. "No doubt."

Emma smiled at him. "Now listen closely, dear husband, all of your clothes are in the front bedroom. You're going to take them and leave."

"And where am I supposed to go? This is my house! You leave!"

She shook her head. "Tempting...but no. You no longer live here." Then she turned to Derek. "Wait, Derek love, I've just had the most brilliant idea. I'll just move in with you. Then little Peter wouldn't have to be out on the street."

Peter saw immediately the diabolical nature of what his wife was suggesting. He'd have to lie in bed listening to the sounds of her being fucked every night. He'd have to watch her with someone else every day. The neighbors... Oh God, the shame of it all. His shoulders slumped in defeat.

"I'll leave."

"Perhaps Marie will take you in."

Emma's words hit him like a slap to his face. That rat Derekhadtold her everything.

"Listen to something else, dear sweet husband. We hired a private detective to follow you in New York. We have evidence of you and Marie together."

"You what?"

"Since Monday night. We hired detectives to follow you. Now, if you're a good boy, and don't contest our divorce, I will share the proceeds from selling this house with you, and I won't show several damning photos and videos to your company, but you have to promise to leave now and never bother me again. We will only have contact through our lawyers. Is that clear?"

Peter felt as if he was going to cry, and couldn't bear the thought of anyone seeing his defeat. So he turned on his heel, went to the front room and started removing the garbage bags strewn around.

After his third trip, he found Emma at the top of the stairs. He hardly knew her as she stood there naked. Never had she looked so alluring, he thought.

"I'm sorry that things turned out this way, Peter. I really tried hard for a very long time. I guess you could say we both broke faith, each with the other. I hope you make a good life for yourself. When you're finished removing your things, be a lamb and turn off the lights and lock the door. Derek and I have some things to finish now that the interruption is over. Good night."

Despite himself, Peter watched his wife sway down the hall. He'd never really appreciated how beautiful, how sexual she was. Her slender form, her long legs, her sexy bottom.

Now, it was all too late.

The door to their bedroom shut and he was alone. He turned to continue removing the last of his clothes.

In the bedroom, Derek was lying on his back, his magnificent cock towering rampant above his body. She had to have more of it.

Bouncing onto the bed, Emma straddled him, lined his erection up with her opening and began to sink down on it.

"It's going in a lot easier now, don't you think?" she said, smiling radiantly.

Derek reached up to take Emma's luscious bottom in his large hands. "Oh yes, my dear sweet Emma, but you're still very tight and the best fuck I've ever had."

"My goodness, how you talk!" she giggled and kissed him, her tongue snaking into his mouth.

When their lips broke apart, Derek said, "That went all right, didn't it?"

Emma suddenly looked serious as she sat, impaled on his cock, hands on his chest. "I really hated myself in some respects to do it to him, but you were correct as always, my love. It was the right way to do it. Peter had that shock coming to him."

She began to move again, just slight rises and falls. Emma felt stuffed, but whole for the first time in her life, as if Derek's penis completed her by filling in this special empty area inside her. She began to roll her hips as she fucked him and immediately felt an orgasm announce its immanent arrival with little sparks shooting through her abdomen.

She felt her love for this wonderful man flow from her. How lucky they were to have found each other.

Emma was making so much noise, they didn't hear the final slamming of the front door as Peter left, a childish attempt to get her attention.

She wouldn't have cared even if she had heard it.