Betrayal Pt. 01

Story Info
Betrayal, rejection, and redemption.
10.7k words
4.64
58.1k
95

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,956 Followers

As I sat on the couch in the long shadows of afternoon I could hear the giggling and laughter. Then the moans and sounds of intercourse. I sat staring out the patio doors into the back yard, I wasn't going to burst in, when they were done I would inform her we were through and it was time for her to be gone.

Walking down the hall toward the front door I heard Helen say, "no, not here, usual spot again next week." He was a young man, looked to be last year of college maybe, he mumbled something to which she responded, "no, don't worry about it, Ernie has no idea what I do on Thursdays."

They had been lost in their small world of lust and cheating without seeing me sitting in the shadows of the room. I have a deep firm voice, so there was no mistake who was speaking.

"I know what you do on Thursdays Helen."

She shrieked, the kid ran out the door.

Helen stormed toward me, "How long have you been there and why are you home?"

"I've been here long enough, as to why am I home? I live here, or have you forgotten?"

To understand the following confrontation, you need to understand my nature. I seldom if ever raise my voice or yell, I've never found it to be constructive. I own and run one of the largest mitigation firms in the state, I've had to learn to curb my feelings and deal with facts.

"What I don't understand is why you would do this Helen. I've always provided for you, you lack for nothing, I make love to you at least 3 times a week. I make sure you climax before I do, sometimes several times. Yet you choose to have sex with young men every Thursday, as though your itch never gets scratched."

When I paused she started with the excuses, how it was a one off, how I was mistaken, how there was a misunderstanding that she could clear up. I kept putting my hand up in a gesture to stop talking, which she ignored. When I finally shouted "STOP", she closed her mouth.

I've never had to shout to get my point across to her before. I know how to be stern and stand my ground without it. I'm not a panty waist, Helen doesn't walk all over me, and until I discovered her infidelity I trusted her implicitly, there had never been any need to yell.

At 36 Helen still has a lovely figure, long natural blond hair, shapely legs and breasts sized to match the rest of her body. She's a professional tutor, working with mainly wealthy students who'd get themselves in trouble academically, mommy and daddy would find out, hire someone like Helen and gladly pay her fee for their kid to graduate. She often made as much as a middle level management position. When I got the results back from the investigator, along with the videos, it all fell into place.

Talking in my normal tone of voice, "You pick one student per semester to be with, and gender doesn't seem to be an issue. You always meet for lunch Thursday at Jo's Sports Bar just off campus. You have a corned beef on rye cut in half, no fries. The guy you're screwing now, has a double cheese burger with bacon and fries, then eats the remainder of your sandwich when he finishes his. You have a one bedroom flat a few blocks away and that's where the rendezvous take place."

"How do I know all this, even though I just hired the investigator 4 months ago. Jo's has had the same daytime bartender for the past 6 years, in fact he knows you by name Helen. They also archive their cctv for five years. It wasn't difficult to see who you'd been with. It would have been one thing if you kept it out of our home, but you just couldn't, could you? No, you had to humiliate me by having sex in OUR bed. You may ask how I know that?"

"I began to notice small things out of place, that's what I do Helen, I look for things out of place in peoples lives. I installed an audio/video camera in the kitchen, the family room and our bedroom. They were only in place a week when you had a 3-some with your current lover and your best friend Ann, that was when I decided to hire the investigator. The pictures were hurtful enough, but to hear you use the same phrases with them that you say to me, it crushed me. Anything to say?"

She was sorry, she knew she hurt me, she was ashamed, just not enough to quit. It had only been going on a year or so, she was addicted to the excitement of sex with young men and women, please forgive her, she'd go to counseling with me and all the rest of the crap I expected.

"Had you not just lied to me again Helen I may have considered counseling, but not anymore. Did you not hear me when I said their cctv footage goes back 5 years, Helen, you've been doing this four of those. Thank God you at least dressed well and didn't look like some skank slut. Even though that's what you are."

"Ernie, can't we work this out? I don't want to lose you after all these years."

"It's been 12 Helen, four of which you've been unfaithful. With the cctv footage, the results from the investigator and the videos I have of you, there isn't a judge in three states who would deny me a divorce. I have no desire to hurt you Helen, I simply want you out of my life, so with the advice of my lawyer here's how it's going to be. You can keep your 3 year old Beemer, it's paid for. You can have all your clothes, you can keep the jewelry I've given you, the stuff that was my mom's comes back to me."

"Ours is not a no fault sate, so I will not sell this house and give you half, with the economy of the Obama years we're still damn near under water. I have already moved all my retirement assets off shore, so you can't touch those, and I will fight any effort to pay you a penny of maintenance. You're on your own Helen."

She was furious, screaming at the top of her lungs, "You son of a bitch, you think you're the only one with lawyers? You're going to pay, and dearly."

"What you fail to realize dear is that I hold all the cards. You can scream and yell all you want, but I'm the one with all the incriminating evidence. Though it's against the law, that evidence can, and will be leaked to the student press, the university and the parents of every student you met in that bar. I'll happily pay the fines should it come to that. I will ruin you Helen, you'll never work in this area again. Or ... You can wisely accept the offer I've put forth, it's good until midnight, after that it becomes null and void. I'm going over to my mothers, I'll be home by 11, oh, and there better be nothing damaged when I get back. If there is, your face and this story will be all over the local paper. You know how they love gossip."

I had already told mom what I was going to do, when I showed up for supper she asked how it had gone.

"Oh, about as I figured, the shock of being caught, the feigned efforts at apologies, then the blow up about my proposal."

"Did she give you a reason for cheating?"

"Said she was addicted to the thrill of bedding younger people."

The look on mother's face said it all, what the hell was this world coming to?

"Ya know, I was no miss prim and proper in my college days, nor was your pa. God rest his soul. But when we met and knew we were supposed to be together that was it. We never cheated on one another our 63 years together. I know this is touchy, but I'm your ma, so I get to ask. Were you taking care of her physical needs all these years Ernie?"

"Mom,3-4 times a week was the norm, and a few times a year it was 5 times a week. I always made sure she was satisfied before me. Not sure how much more I could have done in that department."

"Well, was it more than just missionary?"

"You name it ma, we tried it, and liked most of it."

"I really didn't need that much info Ern. Just goes to show you don't know what's in a person's heart sometimes. How the hell do you abandon a solid marriage with a good lifestyle to romp around with greasy haired college boys who still can't pee straight?"

"It wasn't only guys ma."

"That sick little shit. No wonder I don't have any grandkids, she was screwing kids. If I was 30 years younger and not your mother I'd give you a run for your money."

I was looking at her with a sly grin.

"But I am your mother, and I'm not thirty years younger, so wipe that silly ass smirk off your face before I wash your mouth out with soap."

Mother had made a pork loin with mashed potatoes, gravy and some cooked carrots. Knowing it was going to be a pisser of a day mom had baked my favorite pie, blueberry. Following supper, dessert and a cup of coffee with mother I went into pa's shop for some time alone. I'd spent hundreds of hours in that wood shop with my dad. I was glad he wasn't here to witness this episode of my life, he had always liked Helen. It would have shattered his world.

Arriving home just before 11 I noticed the house was dark. Helen's car was not in the garage, her opener module was on the kitchen island, and when I went into our bedroom her closet was completely empty. The heirloom jewelry my mother had passed on to her was sitting on what used to be her dresser. On Helen's stationery was a note to me.

"Ern, I never meant to purposely hurt you. I will be moving far away this week, please send your lawyers info, any documents and the car title to my sister's address, she'll get them to me. I never foresaw the tragedy I'm going through, hopefully I can get my head straightened out in the future. All my love, Helen."

Just like that 12 years of marriage was gone. It really wasn't "just like that", it had been happening for years, I had failed to see the signs until it was too far gone to salvage. I'd like to say life was fresh and breezy, all things falling into place, but that would be a lie. I was lonely and at times found myself missing Helen. I dated a couple of gals from the neighborhood, single moms who'd heard I was divorced.

I was shagging one for a few weeks, but the chemistry just wasn't there, we were only going through the motions to get our nut. I was telling mom about it one evening and she said I was looking in the wrong place.

I tried church, I tried book clubs, I tried volunteer groups, nothing. If you look hard enough there's pussy for the asking, but that gets old quick. If they're in bed with you, chances are they've been in bed with others. I stayed away from the married women, bedding them would make me no better than my wife had been. I had gone to the Y on a Saturday morning to swim and realized I'd found a gold mine. After the early morning adult only swim period had ended, the place was filled with moms who had kids in swimming lessons.

I'd gotten my Water Safety Instructor certification during my scouting years and had maintained my credentials. I stopped in the administrator's office on the way out to inquire about needing more instructors. She was very interested, I produced my up to date certifications, she asked me when I might be available. I let her know I traveled a lot, but I was generally home most evenings and had the weekends to myself.

She scheduled me for Saturday mornings. It was easy to spot the moms who were available and more importantly, willing. I had connected with a few over a 6-month period, none were ready for long term relationships and neither was I. The most exciting was the last, a mother of four. She caught her husband with his sexretary as she called her. Had been divorced about a year and was clearly looking for a discreet liaison of some sort.

I took her out to dinner a few times getting to know one another. On our third outing she was comfortable enough to ask if I'd like to stay the night. When you think of a single mother of four kids you think of someone dowdy, non-energetic, pissed and bitter, living a life of helter skelter with 4 brats running around screaming. Not Brianna, she was ex-military and ran that home like a barracks. Everyone had assigned chores and if not done, privileges were taken away for a given time. Her husband was paying through the nose for his dalliance, there were always decent groceries in her home, the kids wore nice clean clothes, and she had gotten the house along with a relatively new car.

She was nothing to snort at or disregard. Tall for a woman, 5'10", a slender build with no butt, long legs, long gorgeous brown hair she wore in braids nearly all the time. Though she had no ass to speak of, she did have lovely hips, and while her breasts were not oversized, they were beyond normal for a woman of her stature. At 34D they were one of her most notable features. She wore a one piece bathing suit instead of the tiny bikini's most wore. That suit accentuated every curve while still maintaining the mystery of what lie beneath. I knew she didn't shave because whenever she'd run her hands along the inside of the leg openings to adjust I could see a whisp of hair. Mmmm, my kind of gal.

We'd gone to dinner, a little place off the beaten path that served excellent sea food. The atmosphere was clean but not fancy, the food more than compensating for any lack of ambiance. As we pulled into her drive the garage door began to open, she told me to pull in next to her car. This woman was prepared, she had the remote in her purse.

"No need to give the old biddies in the neighborhood anything more to gossip about. In their eyes I'm damaged goods because my husband screwed his secretary."

Walking into the house it was very tidy, well organized and welcoming. She hung her wrap on a hook just inside the door, turned, put her arms around my neck and said, "kiss me nice." With one hand on the small of her back and the other on the upper part of her butt I pulled her in. I kissed her long and soft, broke momentarily and kissed her again with a little more passion. I felt her lips part slightly and teased her with my tongue.

Pulling back she smiled as she spoke, "You're a naughty boy, you like to tease."

I kissed her again, this time using my tongue to gently explore hers. We stood kissing for a few minutes longer before she took me by the hand and led me in to what I assumed was a family/TV room. Sitting on a love seat she pulled me down to sit with her.

"I like you Ernie, I really do, but you're my first since the shit head left, so I think we should set some ground rules. I'm not looking for a clingy relationship, or you thinking that because we slept together you can just pop in anytime you'd like for a piece. I absolutely am not looking for another husband at this juncture in my life. My youngest is 7, my efforts need to be on my children until they're at least out of high school."

"Those however don't erase the fact that I get horny as hell and want the company of a man in a sexual way. At the same time, I want someone who is discrete, kind, affectionate and has at least some skill in bed. I don't know about bed yet, but you seem to fill all the other qualifications. Any questions?"

"A couple actually. If it works out between us how long do you want this to go on? How often do you want to get together? What sort of restrictions do you have in bed? I hate condoms, what about birth control?"

"How long? I won't have any idea until we see if we have any chemistry between us. How often, my horniest time is right before and right after my period, I could screw about anything in pants. Birth control, I too hate condoms, I'm on the pill until menopause takes over. I don't want it in the ass and I won't tolerate cumming on my face. I've wanted it on my tits a few times, but never my face, it's degrading. Other than those, I'm ready for most anything, including oral if you're willing to reciprocate, and yes, I do swallow."

Other than being tall and nice tits she wasn't big at all, I stood her with me, scooped her into my arms and asked for directions to the bedroom. She was smiling as I carried her, "I like you more and more by the minute. Down the hall on the right."

Dorothy had worn the proverbial Little Black Dress, except her wasn't a pencil skirt, it was pleated and flared slightly. When I picked her up I made sure my hand went under the skirt, it was resting on her bare ass cheek. I knew she had a thong on, I'd felt the top of it when my hand was on her upper butt earlier. I squeezed it a little as we walked.

With a little squeal and giggles she said, "You are such a bad boy, I am going to enjoy tonight."

In the room she quickly removed the dress standing in sheer white thigh high's, a black thong and a black strapless bra. I was dropping trou as she removed the bra, I expected there to be a lot of sag or droop after four kids. Silly me. After nursing four kids there was a modicum of sag, but nothing substantial. They were still high and proud. She cupped both breasts, rubbing them forward and pinching the nipples, almost as if to say she knew they were an asset. Standing in front of each other in our underwear we reached for the others body at the same time.

I was caressing her breasts, kneading them, squeezing lightly, pulling at and teasing the nipples. They in turn responded by getting hard. She had ahold of my dick, softly stroking, it had been semi-hard, she was making sure it was rock hard. I dipped my hand into her panties and smiled. Not only were they damp, my hand was met with a mound of fur.

"Looks as though you like that, which is good, because I'm not shaving it."

"Yes, I noticed at the pool." When I explained how, she vowed to change how she adjusted her suit.

"One more thing Romeo. Does dirty talk turn you off, or on? I hope it turns you on, at times I can be quite raunchy in bed, and it's only in this bedroom."

I asked if we needed to hurry before the kids got home. Nope, they were at Gramm's until lunch tomorrow.

She stopped, "You didn't answer my question about naughty talk during sex."

"I like it."

"Good, now take my panties off and fuck me good. I want it deep, hard and fast Ernie, it's been way too long."

"Mind if I mumble in the moss first?"

"Oh, you are a naughty boy. Yes, bury your face in my pussy, I haven't been licked in years."

I lay her down and positioned myself between her spread thighs. The vulva looked like a set of very full lips, the inner labia were just visible and kind of looked like the crinkled edges of lasagna noodles. I know that's a stupid description, but I don't know how else to describe it. Her clit was still hiding. I began to tease a little, licking everywhere but her clit. She finally grabbed both my ears and put my mouth right on her clit.

"Lick it you son of a bitch, make my tummy quiver and my toes curl."

I attacked her clit with vigor and precision. Licking, twirling my tongue around it, sucking lightly. In no time at all her breaths became gasps, her hips were shoving that tasty pussy into my face. The hips stopped undulating, pushing up into my mouth when I felt her legs tighten around my ears. She frantically bucked and let out a long soft moan, ending with a short ooooooohhhh.

With her hands in my hair she was cooing and talking softly.

"Oh shit Ern, that was wonderful. I needed that. You lick pussy good naughty boy. Time to climb on and give this very horny Mom a good old fashioned fucking."

Pre-cum was dribbling on the sheets as I'd laid between her leg. Her legs were wide as I positioned myself and put the tip at her opening.

She smiled and said, "do it."

She was exceedingly wet, with one long stroke I bottomed out and stopped. Her eyes got wider and she gasp, but she didn't pull away. I pulled back and pushed in again, this time she put her hand on my chest and I knew I needed to stop.

"Are you okay? Do I need to stop?"

"Give me a minute to adjust, there hasn't been a cock in there for almost two years, and even when it was, my former was nowhere near as big as you are. I'm so full of cock right now, it's never been this deep. And you're so damned wide, it's like I have a baseball bat in my cunt."

After another half minute she wiggled her ass, pushed her hips up and said, "Go ahead, nail that cunt, fuck her hard."

R410a
R410a
2,956 Followers