Betrayal: Smoke Implies Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

I went in and confronted him. I told him in no uncertain terms that he had to take down his dark web website. Then he had to erase the videos. I was furious. Unfortunately, I had not thought this through.

"Why should I do it, Joan? What's in it for me? You know I'm making some nice change charging to let people see you underneath all these men"

"It's the right thing to do, you bastard," I said. "Now that I know about you, you have to do it. It's illegal to do it without my consent, and I sure as hell do not give it!"

"Mike gave me consent, you little sexpot. It's his apartment, his video equipment, and he made the videos. He owns them. You're screwed," Steve said, looking snug.

"You've ruined my life, you and Mike, and all those men who fucked me while I thought they were Mike!" I said, starting to cry.

Steve unloaded on me, "Don't play the innocent with me, you little slut. All us guys were different sizes, with different sized cocks, and we must have smelled different and felt different, and you are either the dumbest shit on the planet, or you knew, and just conveniently pretended not to because you loved it."

"Shit, Tom even had a huge beer belly he rested on you while he fucked your brains out. You had to know he was not Mike. You're just a slut. A gorgeous, pretty, and fabulously sexy slut, but a slut. And you love sex," Steve finished, leering at me.

I had fallen into his armchair and I was sobbing. Realizing how hard he had been on me, Steve added,"And Joan, you are the best fuck in the world. I've fucked many a girl, and nobody fucks like you. Mike is - or was - the luckiest guy on earth. He's also the stupidest because now he has lost you. It's his own fault."

"You know Steve," I said through my uncontrolled sobbing, "I loved your fucks. Our sex was why I looked forward so much to our bondage sessions. I really thought it was Mike. God's honest truth."

Steve looked at me for a while, lost in thought. He gently picked me up out of the chair. I'm a small woman and he is as strong as an ox, so he picked me up effortlessly, the way I would pick up a novel.

Steve carried me into the bedroom. I was still sobbing and not really aware of what was happening. He lay me down on the bed and began to undress me.

"What...what are you doing, Steve?" I asked.

"Sshh. Quiet my little angel," he said tenderly. It was the first time I had ever seen Steve be tender. It was the very first time.

"No, don't do this. All I want is for you to stop selling videos of me!" I said urgently, zipping back up my jeans, and pushing back down my sweatshirt. I was still on the bed.

Steve stepped away and looked at me. He was thinking, never an easy task for someone like him.

"Please?" I said. "Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?"

"How about me on top?" Steve said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Well, I'm not sugar, but you love my fucks. One more, now, and you get your wish. Deal?"

"You want me to fuck you in order for you to close down the site? You want to extort sex from me after all you have done? Really?" I was outraged. It did at least stop my sobbing.

"No, my little sexpot. I don't want to fuck, or to extort sex. I want to make love with you one more time. We've done it so often, and we both love the way the other fucks. One more time," he said. "Then I'll shut it down."

I was dumbfounded.

Steve added, "Joan, I want to make love to you, just once, with you knowing it's me."

"Sorry Steve, I could not bear to do that. Let's compromise. Kiss me once and then shut down the dark web site," I said. Truth be told, I actually did want to experience another session with Steve, this time knowing it was Steve. But I could not bear to do it. The whole situation was just too disgusting.

Steve kissed me. He kissed me again. And again, and again. His hands went under my sweatshirt and he began to caress my boobs through my bra. I remembered how much I loved his boob caresses and I sat up, and took off my sweatshirt and bra, revealing my bare boobs to his hungry eyes.

"My jeans stay on," I said.

Steve gently pushed me back down on the bed and resumed kissing me and now he caressed my boobs. They were his best caresses yet. We continued like that for a long time. I began to moan. I was highly aroused.

Steve unzipped my jeans and slipped his hand under my panties, hunting for his favorite spot on my body. He found it. Five minutes later I was moaning loudly.

Steve pushed my pants down my thighs and then he pushed down my panties too. Amazing even myself, I raised my hips to make it easier. This was a dead giveaway, of course. He began to finger me something fierce.

I said, between moans, "I said my jeans stay on, you bastard."

"They are still on. I just pushed them down to pleasure you more," Steve said.

I gave up. "You win," I said, and took off my jeans so that now I was naked on the bed. "But no sex, Steve. You have me naked, but we're not doing it! I say no, and no means no."

Steve continued to finger me to the point where I was reduced to a moaning mass of putty in his hands. He had me, and he knew it. I was ready and willing for anything.

Steve stripped and was about to mount me when I said, "Let me taste you. I've never tasted you."

I bent over him and ever so gently and slowly took his cock into my mouth. Now it was his turn to groan. I gave him a spectacular blowjob; he had no idea how much talent I had in giving blowjobs.

Mike had never wanted them, so I rarely, if ever, gave him one. Consequently he had never bragged to anyone, least of all Steve, about my great blowjobs. That's why, I guess, Steve was really surprised by my extraordinary fellatio skills.

I swallowed his load, too. Steve left me naked on the bed and got some of his dress ties, and various other things he found around the house and he stood over me.

"For old times, lover," he said, and then he tied me up, spread eagle, on his bed. I cooperated, really looking forward to another round with this great lover. By the time he was through tying me up, his cock was rock hard again.

He climbed on top of me and, I swear, he gave me my best fuck ever. It was better even than my brother's, and while I did not say anything, I was grateful that it surpassed my brother's fuck in my list of 'great fucks I have had.'

He also lasted a record long amount of time, probably because of my previous blowjob. When he finally shot his load in me, I had already cum twice, just during his fuck.

When he did me, he first entered me slowly, teasing me. Then he pulled almost all the way out and fiercely thrust into me. He kept this up, teasing me mercilessly with his cock, for a good five minutes or so.

Then he screwed me, hitting my clit with every revolution. I was in agony, I was so turned on. I tried to move my body to get him to hit my clit more, but I was bound. The constant reminders of my helplessness by being bound just raised the temperature of the eros that much more.

Then he suddenly switched and began a power fuck, nailing me to the bed. I was gasping when he did this. I used my secret weapon and grabbed his cock with my vaginal walls. He groaned when I did this but he just kept right on pounding me.

I was building towards an orgasm, and damned if he could not tell. My arching back and uneven breathing, the heaving of my chest with the beads of sweat on my boobs, must have been clues.

Somehow he timed his thrusts perfectly to match the building forces within my sexual state of arousal, and then I exploded. He paused for a second to let me enjoy my sexual high, my serotonin rush, and next he doubled the pace.

I'm hyper sensitive after I cum, so this was sensory overload. I was drowning in serotonin. I began to have rolling orgasms, one following on the heels of the previous one.

I begged him to stop but he kept right at it, if anything increasing the pace, making the fuck both powerful and frantic. He put his finger on my clit and moved it around gently as he pistoned in and out and I screamed to high heaven as I exploded again.

Then he suddenly stopped, plunged his cock deep inside me, as deep as he could go, and he unloaded all he had. His cock contracted and shot cum into me at least three times.

He collapsed on top of me and rested as his cock softened and eventually fell out of me. Then he rose from the bed, kissing me on the lips as he did so. He kissed my boobs and he licked my sex and he stood up.

He left me like that, naked and bound. A few minutes later he returned, with his cell phone. "Would you like another man to fuck you now, for old times' sake?"

"Jesus Steve, No!! Are you nuts?" I screamed.

"Just asking, babe. Because if you do..."

My brother walked into Steve's bedroom, naked, smiling, and sporting a huge erection. I had always been blindfolded, so I had not seen my brother naked quite like this before.

He got on the bed and was climbing on top of me.

"What part of 'No' do you not understand? Jake I know you are stupid, but when a woman says no..."

Steve shut me up by kissing me. My brother began to eat me. Neither of them knew it at the time, but eating me undeniably gets you complete and total access to me. I become a submissive, willing woman.

I began to moan, and after I came from the cunnilingus, my brother fucked me while Steve watched, and then Steve fucked me a second time.

When Steve was through with me, he untied my legs and arms, flipped me onto my tummy, and then retied me. I figured rear entry was next. Fine with me.

But then I felt jelly being applied to my anus. Uh-oh, I thought. My brother climbed on top of me and slowly edged his cock into my asshole. When it had dilated he stuck the whole thing in. He fucked me viciously in the ass.

My brother filled my ass with cum. I was surprised: I even loved my brother's ass fuck. What is wrong with me?? I thought.

Ass fucking was an aspect of my brother I had not suspected. But maybe he just hates me or is jealous of me, and fucking me like this is his way of showing it. Or maybe he is a misogynist son of a bitch and he likes humiliating women, and fucking his sister when she is bound is a twofer: a double humiliation. Freud could tell me. Alas, I'm not Freud, far from it.

Now I was spent and totally used. I could not do any more, but Steve raised my ass and took me rear entry for our third fuck.

I had enjoyed four fucks and one ass fuck. I was a cum filled mess. Steve untied me and I got in the shower.

I emerged 20 minutes later wrapped in towels and I found Steve and Jake sitting in the living room watching football and drinking beers together.

The towels were small, but that's all that Steve had in the bathroom. Precious little of my body was covered. I was not concerned, because there was little point in modesty in front of two men who had just sexually ravished me.

Sitting with them however was a mechanic that worked with Jake. He was the one who had a crush on me. I knew, because Jake had told me after I visited him at the dealership.

Now here he was, staring at me while I was naked under my towels. Not realizing anyone else would be there, I had not been that concerned with modesty, and I was showing leg all the way up to my pussy.

As I tried to move the small towel a little lower, to better hide my pussy, the towel around my boobs fell away. My naked boobs were on display to Steve, Jake, and more importantly just then to the mechanic Bob.

I did not even know Bob, and he knew I had just fucked Steve and my brother, and now I was standing before him flashing my boobs, with a tiny towel protecting my sex. Not good.

I giggled and excused myself and began to run back to the bedroom where my clothes were. But Steve said, "No Joan, stay..." and he grabbed my arm and the other towel fell off, and I was now stark naked. Steve then picked me up, as if I were a little girl's naked doll, and sat me down on his lap.

He pushed my legs apart, exposing my pussy to Jake and Bob. "Feast your eyes, men. This is the sweetest cunt in the state."

"You know of sweeter ones in other states?" I asked, tightly pulling my legs together, still on his lap.

"No babe. I know of no sweeter cunt anywhere. You are the best. Your cunt is sugar incarnate," Steve said.

"Mighty nice," Bob said, inadvertently reminding me that I was naked in front of him. "I sure would like to sample some of that. I surely would."

"Do him, Joan," Steve said.

"What?" I exclaimed. My incredulity was real.

"If you do it with Bob here, I will take down my site. Scout's honor."

"You're not a scout," I said, squirming on his lap trying to get away. The result however was that I gave him an erection that poked up, tenting his shorts.

"I will, Joan, you can trust me," Steve said.

"You already agreed to do it if I kissed you, asshole. I kissed you and by the way, I did a helluva lot more. Take it down now! I'll watch," I said, and I broke free, standing up and trying to look menacing.

It's hard for a small, naked, busty woman to look menacing, standing over a large, muscular, and intensely strong man. Nevertheless, Steve got his laptop and I watched as he took down his site and deleted his videos.

I assumed his videos were backed up off site, and it was hopeless, but at least this was a moral victory, even if it was probably Pyrrhic as well.

As I watched him do it, I had to keep batting away the groping hands of my brother and of Bob. It was a losing battle, and eventually Bob's hands found my snatch. My brother kissed me while Bob fingered me, and eventually I sank to the floor.

It was obvious from my breathing I was close to cumming when I suddenly felt a hard cock poking at my entrance. I tried to quickly close my legs but could not, because Bob was in between them.

Soon Bob's cock was pumping away inside me, and I simply gave up and let him fuck me, hoping it would be quick. But I am just incapable of going limp and letting a man fuck me, and I ended up fucking him back, even wrapping my legs around him and using my cunt muscles to squeeze his cock. That always drives men nuts.

He ended up having a great fuck and my legend of having the sweetest snatch in the state continued.

The next time I visited my brother at the dealership's shop work-floor, all work stopped and all the men stared at me. I smiled at them as they admired and lusted for me.

Clearly they all knew, every one, about my time with Bob. And they knew I had also fucked Steve before Bob, I was sure, making me look like a total slut. They may even have known about my time with my brother Jake, but God I hoped not.

After that day with Steve, I was exhausted. I figured most of the loose ends were tied up, other than punishing Mike. Maybe just denying him access to me forever would be punishment enough? Is that too conceited? Maybe I'm letting my 'sugary snatch' reputation go to my head?

After my time with Steve (and my brother, and the mechanic Bob) I went over to visit Mary, and used her shower to clean myself after my romp with Bob. I put on her terrycloth robe and returned to gab with her.

Mary wanted to know what happened. I told her, "Success! Steve took down the web site!"

"How did you get him to do it?" she asked, quite naturally.

I blushed.

"Oh you slut, you fucked him, didn't you?" and we both giggled. She knew how much I had liked his fucks, when I had thought it was Mike fucking me.

"Was it good even knowing it was Steve?" Mary asked.

I nodded shyly. Then giggling some more, I said "Yes, very. I ended up not only fucking him several times, but my brother and his mechanic friend Bob came over for no apparent reason, and I ended up doing them, too. I'm so embarrassed."

"You are the slut of the year, my girl!" Mary said. "But the website is down now?"

I nodded. "And he deleted the videos right in front of me. I stood over him, naked, as he did so." I don't know why I added the word naked; I did not need to confess that detail.

"That means he had them backed up off site," Mary said.

"Yes, that's what I figure. But I'm giving up and from now on, I fuck only with David, as long as he wants me."

"Oh, he wants you, slut," and as Mary said that, David emerged. He had heard everything.

I was instantly furious with Mary. She knew David was there, eavesdropping, and she had me confess my shameful sex escapades knowing he would hear!

"It's true, Joan. I want you," and he untied my robe. His hands entered. One went to my boobs, and the other went straight for the sugar. His mouth went to my mouth.

"Here, in Mary's living room?" I said.

"I don't mind, slut of the year; I had fun with David before you came," Mary said.

I looked at her the way a woman looks at another woman who has transgressed with her man, but then David kissed me again and I forgot about everything but him.

We sank to the floor, and Mary sank into an armchair and fingered herself as she watched David ravish me. I wondered to myself if he could ever compare to Steve or my brother? Did it even matter?

The good news is that he did compare. We had a great fuck. I have hope for the future, even if it began with promiscuity all around. David seems to me to be a keeper, and I hope he thinks the same of me, even if, as Mary says, I'm the slut of the year.

It's hard to take 'slut of the year' from Mary, given she had just done it with David, knowing I had a crush on him. And it slowly began to dawn on me that David had done it with Mary, too, knowing I wanted him.

Can David learn to love a slut? Perhaps a reformed slut? I hope so, I really do. I am determined to mend my slutty ways. Except of course for the occasional secret $500 rendezvous with my brother.

I told David I would reform for him, although after fucking Steve, Jake and Bob that very afternoon, I'm not sure how seriously he took me.

For that matter, I can ask: Can David keep it in his pants when I'm not around? Will he?

Time will tell. I hope all works out this time.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers