Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his hand slip under my top and the warm smoothness of his fingers caressing me through the barrier of my bra. I was glad that I hadn't given in to the temptation of wearing one of my old, comfortable but ugly bras. My nipple pressed against the fabric and his finger passed over it, teasing it to hardness. I was whimpering something that I didn't understand, it was sort of like speaking in tongues of passion. Whether I made sense didn't matter, what mattered was whether I wanted this to go any further. "Yes please, please love me."

His hand slipped my bra up and over my breast allowing him direct contact with my nipple and I was caught up in this glorious moment. I could feel myself getting wet and was sure that the damp spot would be visible though the track pants that I wore. His lips engulfed my nipple and his tongue circled it, teased it. I was moaning now and in between the moans I begged him to love me. I felt his hand move from my breast to the tie on my pants. The knot gave way to his tug and his hand slipped under the waist band of my panties and over my pussy, his finger entered me and I sobbed out loud. "Oh God, please make love to me, please love me."

He moved from me and I experienced a moment of disappointment, until I felt him drag my pants and panties down in one fluid motion and his mouth cover my pussy. His tongue pushed against my lower lips and I allowed it to enter me. "Oh my God!" I cried. It occurred to me much later that this was hardly appropriate for a Christian girl, but at that moment I felt less than Christian, although this to me was heaven. He stood up and slipped out of his trousers and shorts. I caught a brief glimpse of his cock before he pushed its head against my pussy. My God that thing will never fit inside, me it was huge! I could feel the pressure of it as he pushed it slowly inside me until he reached the barrier of my hymen.

He bent over me and kissed , "This will hurt a little." I felt the sharp pain as he tore through the membrane and his cock was now fully inside me. I clung to him as he began to move within me and my body began to respond to his, moving to his rhythm until he pulled out of me and I felt the warm cum spurting over my belly. When he had finished he bent down and picked me up as if I weighed little more than a feather and carried me to the bathroom where he stood me up and, wetting a washcloth he wiped me clean. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He picked me up again and this time carried me to my bed, our bed. I sat on the bed while he took what remained of my clothes from me and then undressed himself. We lay together and he kissed me. "I love you." He whispered to me.

"I love you too. Oh how I love you, I have looked forward to this moment for my whole life and now that it's come I have to say that it was worth the wait. My Darling Andrew, I couldn't imagine a better way to experience love than this."

"It wasn't bad for me either." He smiled at me. "Actually it was everything that I thought it would be."

"Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes," I whispered, "more than anything."

"Then I'll stay." He held me while I went to sleep and when I woke in the morning I was still in his arms. "Wake up sleepy head." He kissed me awake. "It's too late to go to church."

"But we weren't going to church."

"We weren't were we, I wonder what we could do instead?" His hand was between my legs and a finger was inside my pussy, moving in and out of my pussy"

"I don't want your finger, I want this." I grabbed his already hard cock.

"Your wish is my command my lady." He moved between my legs and his cock entered me. Unlike last night there was no pain as he pushed inside me, just pleasure. I was beginning to like this. Again he pulled out and squirted his cum over my belly before lying beside me and fondling my breasts. "You have lovely breasts, do you know that?"

"I wouldn't know, I've never seen another woman's breasts so I have nothing to compare them with."

"Well at least I think that they are lovely, that's all that matters."

"While I have nothing to compare him to, I find your cock perfectly satisfactory." We carried on this light hearted banter until I had coaxed him into life again and we made love for the third time. If I wasn't in love with him I would have considered myself to be promiscuous, wanting to be made love to so many times.

Andrew had to go home after lunch. "At work we'll have to act as if this never happened, we don't want people talking about us." He kissed me good-bye and left to take the truck back.

I felt alone, but not lonely, sitting on the sofa where it all began I could still feel him inside me and his lips on mine. Love was everything that Mills and Boon had told me it would be.

It was hard at work keeping up the pretence that nothing had changed between us, except for those moments in his office where we could not be seen, but at night, when he came to my unit we were able to freely give and take of each other. I was on cloud nine and all thoughts of my past life and its endless stream of humiliating experiences had disappeared in the flood of emotions that had taken over my body. On Thursday night I asked Andrew whether he had told Celia about us.

"Not yet, I think that we should wait a little longer before I do."

"But why, why do we have to wait? I want to be able to let the world know of the intense and undying love that I'm feeling for you right now, I want to be able to shout it from the rooftops, to tell the world how happy I am that I'm in love with you."

"I think we should wait just a little longer."

"I can't understand why, but if you say so I'll not force the issue."

"Thank you for being so understanding my darling. Just be patient for a little while longer and then we can tell everyone of our feelings and how great they are."

I don't know why I had this feeling of impending doom, it could have been that past history had told me that just when everything was great something would happen to ruin my whole life.

I had to go down to the stores area to question an invoice that didn't seem to be right. Rob was sitting behind a desk checking paperwork when I walked in. "Wow, have you got more furniture stacked away in the corner that I don't know about?"

"No, nothing like that this time, I just need a confirmation on this invoice, something doesn't seem right about it."

"Let me look at it." I handed it to him and he scrolled down the records on his computer. "Ah, here it is. Yes, you're right, it's a typo by the looks of it, if you'll leave it with me I'll follow up on it with the supplier and get it amended. By the way, you seem to be in pretty tight with the boss these days, is something going on there?"

"No! There's nothing going on."

"That's good because I'd hate to see you get hurt."

"What do you mean?" I was curious and behind my curiosity I was scared.

"Do you have a DVD player at home?"

"Yes."

He reached into a drawer and took out a DVD case. It didn't have a label in the case so it must be one that had been burnt from a Website or something.

"What's on it, is it a music video that you've downloaded?"

"You'll see. There's a slip of paper in there, if you need to talk to someone about it, I'll be only too happy to help out, it's my home number."

Now I was really worried, why would I want to talk to him, what could be on this DVD? I just had to see it and I found it hard to concentrate, it was almost as if it was burning a hole in my bag.

When I got home I took the DVD out of its case. There was writing on the slip of paper so I picked it up, what I read did nothing to calm my fears.' Old Dude Fucks MILF While Husband Watches.' Underneath was written; In case you don't know, MILF means Moms I'd Love to Fuck. I placed the DVD in my player and turned it on. Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw.

There was a couple making love, she was kneeling on the bed while he was behind her, pushing his cock into her. She was moaning and pushing back against his thrusts. The camera tracked around so that I could see her face. My God it was Celia and she looked as if she was really enjoying the treatment that she was getting from her lover. The focus pulled back revealing the face of the man who was fucking her. I couldn't believe my eyes, for there in all of his hypocritical glory was my father. This shocked me to the core and I didn't think that it could get any worse until I saw the man, who was supposed to be her husband, stroking his cock. My God it was Andrew! I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. I was sicker than I'd ever been, I was disgusted.

When I had calmed down from my shock that old feeling of total humiliation took hold of my heart all over again. There was a knock on the door. I was expecting Andrew but wondered if I should pretend that I wasn't home. Then a new feeling came over me, anger. I opened the door but turned my face from him when he tried to kiss me.

"What's the matter Darling?"

"Don't you Darling me. How could you do this to me?"

"Do what?"

I pointed to the TV. How could you do something this disgusting and, according to the title of that disgusting thing she, Celia, is your wife. Now, apart from this video, have you been lying to me and is Celia your wife or is she your sister?"

"Where did this come from?"

"A friend, it seems a friend of his was trolling through one of those Porn Websites and saw this. He recognised the woman and her 'husband' and passed it on to my friend who works for you, he passed it on to me. How could you do this? How could you do this to the woman that you are supposed to be in love with, the woman who, up until now, has loved you so much that it hurts? How could you?" I burst into tears and ran for my bedroom and the safety of my bed. I heard the door open. "Get out! Get out of this room and get out of my life!" Andrew closed the door and left.

I am so ashamed. To have been humiliated like this is just too much to bear. I sat on my bed and, between sobs and through a veil of tears, I looked at the shelves of Mills and Boon novels and cursed at them for betraying me. Their idealized romance culminating in a lifetime of true happiness turned out to be lies. Real life romance was nothing like the expectation that M & B had prepared for me, it was hurtful, humiliating and degrading. I will never be able to face the world again.

But then my newfound self confidence took control of my life. I wasn't going to let the humiliation get the better of me this time. I went back into the living room and picked up the piece of paper. I needed an ally for what I was going to do so I rang Rob. While I waited for him to get here I went over the plan that was forming in my brain, a plan that would get me the revenge over those people who had humiliated me.

There was a knock on the door, and I let Rob in. "So, what do you think?"

"Do you know who the old dude is?"

"No, should I?"

"That old dude is my hypocritical Christian Pastor of a father."

"Fuck. Sorry about that. Wow, if I'd known that I'd have. . . I don't know what I'd have done. Look Ruth I didn't mean to cause so many problems for you, I just didn't want you to be hurt by Andrew fucking Hudson."

"I'm not hurt by this." I caught the surprised look on his face. "I was but I'm past that, I'm now more angry than I've ever been, and my anger is so strong that I've decided to do something to hurt those people. Normally I would have spent the next couple of days wallowing in self pity and going through multiple boxes of tissues, but this is a time for action and my revenge requires some help from others." I outlined my plans and as I spoke his expression went through difference phases from concern to amazement to pride.

"Okay, I have a friend who can do what you want with the video playback, we just need access to the control suite. You do realise that this might cause a riot, don't you?"

"I don't care, he's going to get what's coming to him and I'm going to have the time of my life doing it."

Sunday morning and I wasn't in the body of the church where I would normally have been, I was in the video control booth along with Rob and his friend. I had convinced the guy in charge that we had a special video for my father's birthday so he let us in. I locked the door behind him, after all I didn't want him getting back in until after it had started.

We waited for my father to start his talk. A couple of minutes into it we swapped the playback, that had his image on the big screens, for our video. It had been cued for that bit where the focus pulled back to reveal the face of the old dude, and the voice of Celia came out loud and clear; 'That's it big boy, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder, harder, come on, come on, I'm close, I'm coming, I'm coming, yes, yes, yes, oh God yes!"

There was banging on the door but we weren't there anymore, as soon as the video started we slipped out, locking the door behind us. We could hear the uproar as we walked across the car park.

I was no longer the nerdy little mouse, I was the confident young woman Andrew made me, and I was ready to take on the world.