Betrayed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next month went by fairly smoothly and very quickly. I "dated" Sherry almost every night, and we took a few drives on the weekends. Once we went to a nice restaurant, I needed to excuse myself for a few minutes when I came back one of the guys I knew from the shop was talking to Sherry, I could tell, by the way, he was talking, he was trying to come on to her; I didn't want to make a scene. Even though there was a spark of jealousy as I walked up, slapped him on the back said hi and grabbed his hand to shake it. I put a very good grip on it, looked him in the eyes and asking how you have been I still hadn't turned those of his hand, since I'd worked in the shop, I lost twenty pounds and with all the hard work I was in pretty good condition. He got the message and said he had to go. Our good night kisses were starting to get a little passionate now. Sunday Sherry was busy in the morning, so I went down in the basement and was going to my grandfather stuff that my dad had packed. One box had his old 45 records and stereo set in it; this was the out of the 50s. I play the records for about two hours. There was one that got my attention. I played it three or four times. It was by Gogi Grant, The Wayward Wind.

And the wayward wind is a restless wind.

For some reason, that song just kind of got under my skin it's something that I can't explain.

Sherry had been setting on the stairs for about fifteen minutes. Just watching and listening. She finally came in and asked me what I was doing. Just going through grandpas stuff and listen to some old records. I played a few other ones for her, Love Letters in the Sand by Pat Boone, Tammy by Debbie Reynolds, My Happiness by Connie Francis, 26 miles by The Four Preps, and two I Remember grandma singing while she worked around the house I Will Follow Him by Peggy March, To Know Him Is To Love Him by the Teddy Bears.

The next two month went by fairly quickly. Our dating starting to get a little more serious and I thought maybe we had a chance to work it out.

Saturday afternoon was potluck dinner for the two families at our house. I was still in my room; it's in the back of the house, and I didn't see them drive up. I was staring out the window at the mountains and was playing the Wayward Wind. I didn't hear Sherry come in, until she slipped her arms around me. I turned around, and we kissed.

She looked me in the eyes and said, 'You want to go back don't you."

I said, "Yes."

"What about us."

"I'll be here as long as there's a chance we can work it out. If you want me, I won't go back."

For the next mouth, our dating was a lot more serious. I had been shopping and when I came home Sherry's truck was in the yard.

I asked mom where was she, Mom said, "She in your room."

As I entered the room, Sherry was looking out the window at the mountains. I came in and slip my arms around her, made my way through her long chestnut hair and kissed her neck. She turned around and gave me the most passionate kiss I've had since I have been back. I looked deep into those blue eyes; there was a little sparkle there that I hadn't seen in a very long time. She turned around and hit the start button on the record player, at that time; the sunlight sparkling off of her finger. She was wearing her engagement ring again.

I grabbed her and kissed her with everything I had. "Do you mean it?"

At that time, the record started to play. It was Peggy March's hit song.

I will follow Him. Follow Him wherever he will go.

I was still holding her when she whispered, "Not so tight."

I guess I got carried away and was holding her way to tight. The kisses became very serious, I've forgotten almost, how it felt too explore with my tongue, and she explored back.

"You just made me the happiest person on earth."

We began to talk in earnest about our wedding, would she come back to Alaska or were we going to stay here. We had a lot to talk about the next week. We talked and planned, one thing that change was her job in two months they said they would be letting her go because the government said they were closing the dealership.

The next few days we talked a good deal more, and there was a lot of planning for a wedding, it would be on Thanksgiving Day because we had a lot to be thankful for. I talked to her into spending our honeymoon at the cabin, and she would try it for three months to see if she could adjust to that type of life. And if she could not, we would come back and live in grandfather's house.

I remember her mumbling a little about this would take some getting used to when she went to the outhouse. Being a person that hadn't camped much I thought this might be too much for her. So I figured the only way she would stay there, I would have to stack the deck without her knowing it. I spent the next day on the Internet and the telephone to Alaska looking for different businesses. I found one, and they said they could do the job in one week. The other three said it would take them a day or two each, I told them I would contact them, as soon as I arrived back in Alaska. The next day I sat at my desk drawing up plans for the cabin and making a detailed material list of things that I would need. I bought a 20 foot enclosed utility trailer. By the end of the week, it was packed full. That night I took Sheri to another nice restaurant, and we had a very good evening. I told her I was going back to Alaska to straighten up a few things and be back as soon as I could.

She really wanted to know what I was going to do. I told her it was going to be her wedding present, and no matter what the call was staying there, are coming back here; the call was hers and hers alone. I took her back to her house, and the kissing was getting pretty serious. I started to let my hands roam a little, she told me no but she made no attempt to stop me. I finally said you have to work tomorrow, and I'll be on the road, so you better go I walked her up to the door and said good night again and I'll see you before work in the morning.

The next morning I was at her place for breakfast, we said our good-byes, and she started to work. I told her to call me on breaks and lunch and when she got off of work. I kissed her and waved. I jumped in my truck and headed down to the dealer who was installing my snowplow. When I was done I went back home, called dad gave mom a hug and told her good-bye. I hooked up my utility trailer and hit the road, Four and a half days of hard-driving, and I was back home.

I contacted the Jones brothers when I hit the city and made arrangements with them to start tomorrow. I dropped my trailer at the market in the village, lowered my snowplow and headed for home straightening up the road the best I could. I stopped at Bill, and he rode up with me to my place; Tom was not home, probably on his trap line. We open the cabin and started a fire; Bill and Tom had been taking very good care of the place. I push the snow out of the way to clear the areas I wanted to work in, Bill said he and Sarah were coming up to help me. On the way back down to the village, Tom was home he said he would be glad to help; he rode back to the village with me to get the trailer. He needed a couple of supplies. I made it back up to the house with the trailer, which helped pack the road down which would be better for tomorrow, when the heavy equipment came in. Bill, Sarah and Tom were at the cabin at eight o'clock ready to go. By 10 o'clock, we had the trailer unloaded and the heavy equipment came rolling in. I showed the foreman the setup, and they set up their equipment, and started to work. The Jones brothers were done in five days and with the help of my friends, we finish the cabin in 21 days. I said there was no way I could repay them, and they said, consider it a wedding present. I locked the place up and started to get my bride. Tom went with me to the airport. I bought a round trip and a one-way ticket from home two here. The flight to hear would be at 2 AM in the morning on November 25 the flight would arrive around 7:30 in the morning. Tom had all this information and would meet us here at 7:30 on the 25th. I gave him the keys to my pickup and said to take care of it.

I called Sheri, when the plane landed she was waiting for me on the ramp as I exited the terminal. With the hello kiss, I received I should have come back earlier. The next few days, we were busy with planning the wedding, our trip. We went shopping for a new wardrobe she would need in Alaska. All the things that Sherry was taking, we boxed and shipped express UPS to the post office at the village. We picked up our marriage license and made arrangements with the preacher and send out the invitations. The wedding would be at six o'clock, on Thanksgiving Day with a buffet reception afterwards, and we would leave for the airport a little after 11:00.

I was up early after a restless night; anyway this was it our wedding day, a day a few months back I never thought would exist. Most of the day was spent decorating the family room and setting up for the buffet. By five o'clock, some of the people were starting to come in and I had gone to my room to put my suit on. I had to laugh a little; the pants were too large the twenty pounds made a big difference. Well, this was it; everyone was in place, and it was six o'clock. The music started, and I turned to look at my bride coming in and how beautiful she was and how close I had come to not ever having this moment. All kinds of thoughts were going through my mind when I heard you may kiss the bride, and that I did, by 10:00 most of the people and gone home. Sherry and her parents went home so she could change. I changed and grabbed my bag; dad was taking his old Buick it seated six real comfortably. We picked up Sherry and her parents; she was wearing her flannel shirt, jeans and a heavy pair of boots carrying her jacket, and her dad had her suitcase. At the airport we said our goodbyes and hugs and started to security. Luckily that night no one was in the mood to pat us down and we boarded the plane.

Sherry slept most of the way, and I might have drifted off a little. The plane landed right on time, and Tom was waiting for us. We picked up the UPS shipment at the post office and headed up the old road. We stopped at Bill's and Sarah's for about fifteen minutes and then dropped Tom off at his place. A new snow had covered all the work area and from this side, you could not see any of the work that had been done. As we walked up to the door,

Sherry looked at the outhouse which had snow piled up in front of the door.

"You're going to have to clear that soon."

I unlatch the front door picked up Sherry, kiss her and carried her across the threshold. It was dark inside; the shutters were still closed. It was warm inside; Bill and Sarah probably had come up and started a fire in the stove.

She said, "You better light a lamp."

I said,"Okay," turning back to the door and flipped the light switch.

I should have had my camera ready. You should have seen the look on her face as she turned to the back of the cabin and seen the new refrigerator, sink, and cupboards, gas cook stove, microwave and washer-dryer combination; I received a very special kiss. Then she whispered you better go clean the trail to the little house. With that I pointed to the new door that she had missed on the south side of the cabin. She opened the door; straight in there was a vanity and to the left were a shower and a toilet, which she used when she opened the door and turn the water on in the vanity, and said that water's is cold. I told her to turn the hot-water knob on, the on-demand water heater behind her fired up, and she had hot water. I then show her the other door, behind it covering the whole back wall was all the controls for the solar electric and wind turbine system and a pressure tank and controls for the well. A sealed box that was vented to the outside had ten Rolls deep cycle batteries in it. I told her she was the only person out here in this neck of the woods that had this type of system.

She smiled and asked if I was trying to bribe her. I said, "Absolutely."

With a couple, more kisses at that time, Sherry's mother said. "Careful you two were watching."

Boy did Sherry's jump behind her on the computer screen was the smiling faces of her parents.

I said, "Satellite Internet."

After she had talks for a few minutes, I closed the computer. When turned on the MP3 player and turned it down low. It started with the wayward wind. I told her I had recorded all of grandpas' records.

"No more talk," and started to unbutton her shirt. I wanted to rip off everything and go for it. Then I had to force myself to go slowly and savor every moment. After we had undressed each other I just wanted to hold her and run my hand over her skin. Her nipples were burning to my chest, and I'm fairly sure sparks flew when we kissed, from there we went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, we very slowly washed each other; she went down on me until I came, which was not long, too much excitement and anticipation. We dried each other. I loaded the stove and turn the vent down. Looking at Sherry climbing the ladder it was pure poetry in motion.

We lay down and started snuggling and running our hands over each other. We kissed for a long time. Next I started kissing and running my tongue on her body made it down to her breasts and played with her nipples for a while, then worked my way on down to her clit and her vagina for a while and then back to her clit. She let out a low moan pulled my face in tight I was having trouble breathing, but still suck her clit and worked it with my tongue until she came. I had her juice all over my face and came back up to kissed her; she kissed it all away. She whispered, do it now I want it. I took my time and went very slowly. She was wet, but very tight. Once I was all the way in I stopping just laid there, and we kissed very passionately. She flexed her muscle, and I started working in and out very slowly soon we were really going after it. After about ten minutes she threw her legs around me and dug her fingers into my back. I hadn't cum yet, and after she calmed down. I started working again for another ten minutes, I felt her starting to build up once more, and as she started to climax, I pumped in all I had. I don't know how long we lay there, but it was quite a while. I rolled over on my back while we were still locked together. I was soft, but I hadn't slipped out yet. We lay that way for long time with her head on my shoulder, and my arms locked around her. She started flexing her muscles once again. It felt like she was trying to pull me in deeper, and I started to get hard again. This time she was in control, and we went at it for about another fifteen minutes as she started to cum she came down on me hard and I pump my seeds very deep into her. When we woke up she was still laying on top of me. It must've been hours, because the fire was going out and the cabin was getting cold. We were one sticky mess with dry cum and pussy juice all over the place.

We stripped the bed; I went down and built the fire back up, and she put the sheets in the washer and we showered, had some breakfast climbed back into bed. This was our routine for the next three days; I didn't think I was capable of five or six times a day, but every time I kissed her or rand my hands over her body, I was ready to go. For the next 2 1/2 months, we made love every morning and evening, and sometimes a little more. Thinking about it now and how happy we are and how close this was to almost not happen.

During those 2 1/2 months, I worked the trap Line. Sarah came up a couple times a week to visit and took Sherry down to her place a couple of times. The three-month marker was coming up within a week, and Sherry had made no indication of which way she was going to go. I had a hunch; she was doing this on purpose to get even with me. The next week was really great in bed and on the morning of 24 of February, it had been three months since we were married. Sherry still hadn't said anything about which way she would go. I woke up and was laying there looking at her; she was lying on her back, and I could tell she was still asleep. Her chestnut hair was spread out all over the pillow. A little later I knew she was not asleep, by the way; she was breathing and her nipples were starting to get hard but she had not moved. I know she knew she was bugging me; I ran my fingers through her hair and brushed her cheek with my hand. She opened her eyes, put her arms over her head arched her back and yawned.

I kissed her nipples and with that I started tickling her and said, "Well."

"What you mean well."

Back at her, I said, "You know exactly what I mean, what's the "Call" going to be?"

Back home," My heart sunk, "We can go to the store and buy anything we want, get up at six every morning and trudge off to work, set in traffic jams on the freeway, watch television about the drive-bys shootings and murders, rapes, and how bad the schools are, and then with all the city noises, trucks, motorcycles, ambulance, at all hours of the day and night, and all the drugs, now tell me do you want to raise our kids in that kind of mess."

I grabbed her and rolled her over on top of me and just held her. Two hours later when we were done, we cleaned up and really started to make plans about our future. Sherry asked if we could build a bedroom on the side of the cabin, when we started the family, it would be easier than going up and down the ladder to the loft. I told her we would build it this summer; it would be ready to go for the winner.

Sarah came up a couple days later and took Sherry down her house I guess for some girl talk. I called dad and told him I wanted to sell grandpa's house we would be staying here. Dad calls me back two days later and said the people that were living there would like to buy it.

When we were in town, we stopped by a builder who builds SIP Panel Homes and ordered a small two-story five-bedroom house with three baths; four was the number of kids that Sherry wanted. We hired a contractor with a good reputation to oversee the building.

Work started on our home the first of June, after the foundation was completed, the crew and the Crane put the floor down in one day; the house was trucked in was on three semi trucks, and they put it up in two days. A new septic and system solar system was put in for the house, and 23 days later it was completed. We purchased another three partials, giving us a total of 320 acres, plenty of growing room.

The first week of July was exceedingly warm; we packed a picnic lunch and hiked up to where the water came cascading down off the mountain, and we found a nice grassy place and laid out a blanket. It wasn't long before we were undressing each other and were making love, I thought as long as I lived there would be no way that I would get enough of this woman. After lunch we made love again, cleaned up in the stream and started home. I told her in two weeks the blueberries would be ripe, and we should come back and pick some.

Two weeks later was another nice warm day, and Sherry said, "Let's go pick some blueberries."

She sat down and started to put her boots on, we still hadn't dressed. She looked at me with a wicked little smile and said get your boots on. With that she put her shorts and T-shirt in her little day pack.

I said, "I guess we're going on a nude hike,"

"Don't you want to?"

I threw my clothes in my pack, along with our lunch, "Let's go."

I put a gallon bucket in my pack, picked up my shotgun, I looked at her and said bears like blueberries to, hand-in-hand, we walked up the waterfall. After making out again we had lunch and started to pick blueberries. We had just filled the bucket and was back at the blanket when a young bear came out of the bushes, I fired one shot kicking some gravel in front of him and a couple of minutes later, we seen him going over the hill about two blocks away. It was a great afternoon we sunbathed and made out two more times. We made four blueberry pies when we arrived home, bake one up and put three in the freezer. Two days later we made another enjoyable trip to the blueberry patch this time, we made blueberry jam.