Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't even sure I wanted this to happen but I found myself saying, "Please my, Mistress, please fuck me! I sucked your cock and made it nice and hard for you so please, won't you use it on my ass. Please, Mistress!"

"Do you offer your body to me, to use as it pleases me?"

I remembered Dianne's story of how she'd allowed herself to be gang-banged to prove her devotion. I swallowed hard. What would she ask of me? "Yes, Mistress."

The pain was horrendous. It felt like my ass-hole was being ripped open. I'd expected some pain but I wasn't ready for this. My mind cried out for me to fight my way free, to end the pain, but my body refused. It knelt on the bed, allowing this black, she-male-goddess to fuck me.

Slowly, oh so slowly, some of the pain subsided to be replaced by a small amount of pleasure. "Jerk yourself off." I grabbed my dick and pulled hard on it. It was miraculous. The pain was still there but now there was so much pleasure along with the pain. "Oh, Mistress, that feels so good. Please don't stop, please fuck me. Please, Mistress, use my body for your pleasure, fuck me!"

Gemma laughed. I climaxed, dumping a load of cum over the bed. Gemma slipped off the bed. She clicked her fingers and pointed at her feet. Dianne and I jumped from the bed and kissed her feet as we thanked her for fucking us.

I could hear the sound of her pulling on her cock. "Look up at me."

We obeyed. We were both smiling as Gemma emptied her balls over our faces. "Now, kiss and lick each other clean."

I'd never tasted cum before but I now knew Dianne had tasted plenty. Regardless, I eagerly kissed my wife and lapped the cum from her face. We'd been so busy we didn't heard Gemma leave.

"I'm so sorry I brought you into this."

I took her hand. "Don't be. I enjoyed every second of it."

Dianne looked shyly at me. "Is there some way I can thank you for being so understanding?"

My cock was so hard it was hurting. "Would you turn around and let me ass-fuck you!"

"I'm sorry that you won't be my first."

I was too but I said, "It doesn't matter."

Dianne turned around and knelt on the floor and offered her ass to me. I took her that way. Then I dragged her into the bathroom and made her kneel in front of me while I pissed over her face.

We showered and climbed into bed. "Do you think she'll come back again soon?"

Dianne stroked my face with a loving hand. "Gemma as a lot of bitches begging for her body and most of them are a lot younger and prettier than me."

I was crestfallen and I guess it showed.

"If you like, there are some men at the gym I could talk to. I'm sure some of them would be willing to come over."

It was my turn to be shy. "Would they...?" Even after all that had happened I was too embarrassed to ask my wife something like that.

"Would they let you suck their cock and fuck you?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure they'd love too."

"Umm..."

Dianne smiled. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they're black. Black and well hung." She gave me a wink. "Don't forget, I want them to fuck me too!"

I couldn't wait!

12