Betrayed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He is at present receiving treatment in a mental health facility and his treating doctors have issued a statement to the effect that; 'with a short break from his onerous workload, he will make a quick and full recovery.''. In the interim his daughter Ruth will assume some of his speaking commitments, and help with his pastoral duties.'

'We wish Pastor Williams a speedy and complete recovery and look forward to welcoming him back."

"So that's it?"

"Yes, just sign here." He indicated where my signature was to go. "And welcome to our ministry."

"I will not sign this, and, as for your job you can stick it right up your sanctimonious arses."

"What? I want you to take some time and think about this church and what it stands for. If you don't sign this, we will be in a great deal of trouble. If you sign, it will indicate to the people that you support our position on this."

"But I don't support your position, you are doing a 'Pontius Pilot act and washing your hands of this whole matter and hoping that it will quietly slip out of people's minds. As for your offer of a job, I would rather live my life as a human, not a hypocrite."

"How dare you call us hypocrites!" It was back to the angry mob.

"I dare because that's exactly what you are. Jesus taught that we are to love one another but what you've shown today has nothing to do with love, it's all about self preservation. You only need to take a look at your teachings. I would never justify them by calling it theology because your theology is that thin you can see through it. . . ."

"We will not sit here and be lectured by you!"

"For instance you claim that the Creation happened exactly as the Bible tells us despite the mounting scientific evidence that disproves the Bible version. . . ."

"We will not listen to you!"

"On the basis that if science disagrees with the Bible then science is wrong. . . ."

"It is wrong! The Bible is the truth and if that is what the Bible says then that is how it happened!"

"You deny the scientific advancements that disprove the Creation myth but improve scientific advancements in such areas as electronics and communications. That phone on this desk, is that the same as the one that Adam used? No. The big video screens in your auditorium, is that the same as the one that Adam and Eve sat down and watched at the end of the day? No."

"How dare you, a Christian, come here and lecture us on the Bible. The Bible is the Word of God and is the truth!"

"So I suppose that you won't accept the recent archaeological discoveries in Egypt and Israel that have confirmed that that wonderful mass escape of the Children of Israel from captivity in Egypt never happened?"

"That's a lie!"

"And that the destruction of the walls of Jericho happened at least a thousand years before Joshua and his trumpeters arrived?"

"All lies!"

"And that the Kingdom of David was nowhere near as big as the Bible would have us believe?"

"We will not sit here and listen to your blasphemy!"

"I can see that I'm wasting my time talking to you, you have your faith in the anecdotal evidence of the Bible, but I prefer to believe in the results of our scientific advances that are based on our use of our God given powers of reason, of our desire to ask the 'how, when, where and why' of our journey through life. I leave you with your dichotomy between the use and ignorance of science."

I walked out of there feeling much better about myself than I had ever expected. I was ready to take on all the world had to throw against me. But first things first.

I walked into Andrew's office and, before he could react, kissed him with so much passion that it took his breath away. "I want you, right here and right now." I put my finger under the knot of his tie and ripped it off. His shirt followed immediately after that and then I dropped to my knees and dragged his pants down to his ankles. His intake of breath when I sucked his cock deep into my mouth told me that I was in control, totally. When he was fully erect I slipped my panties and pantyhose down and straddled him, rocking back and forth on his cock and kissing him.

It was all over in minutes. "Phew, I had to get the taint of those bastards out of my system. Now we can get back to making love properly."

"Whatever you say. That was an experience by the way, but one that I have no desire to repeat on a regular basis."

"Whatever YOU say, Boss."